PDA

View Full Version : quick computer question... Then move or delete.

mcan
11-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Sorry for posting on the main forum about this, but I really just need a quick answer, then we can delete the thread.

I'm using an internet drawing utility (facebook graffiti). There is a method to draw straight lines, but it involves a combination of left and right clicking. The problem is, about 75% of the time, the "cut, paste, save, etc..." menu that pops up when you right click gets in the way.

My question. Does anybody know how to temporarily turn off that right click menu?

Phobia
11-30-2007, 01:17 PM
Have you tried Start, control panel, mouse yet? It kinda depends on the configuration capabilities of your mouse.

mcan
11-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Have you tried Start, control panel, mouse yet? It kinda depends on the configuration capabilities of your mouse.

I don't see an option for disabeling the menu. Slowing down my pointer speed might be cool though. Hard to draw with a shaky pointer.

Demonpenz
11-30-2007, 01:28 PM
sounds like alot of work to put in old english

demon u rule101!

Hog Farmer
11-30-2007, 03:10 PM
The way I do it is to hold down all the keys on the keyboard at the same time and then unplug your computer and drop the battery if its a laptop. That should do it!