PDA

View Full Version : Armie Hammer is Batman Say its not so

oaklandhater
11-30-2007, 05:28 PM
http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/11/30/armie-hammer-is-batman/

ammer is Batman
Posted on Friday, November 30th, 2007 at 3:08 am by: Peter Sciretta

Earlier today Megan Gale was confirmed as Wonder Woman, and now IESB has confirmed previous rumors that 21-year-old Armie Hammer has been cast as Batman in George Miller’s live-action Justice League of America. Hammer has the physical stats of the Dark Knight, standing 6 foot 5 inches tall. Hammer has had small roles in Veronica Mars and Desperate Housewives, and the films Flicka and Blackout. I’m sure most fans will be pissed that “Abercrombie Guy” is taking on the iconic comic book role. Justice League is sounding worse and worse every day now.

Bump
11-30-2007, 05:36 PM
a justice league movie huh? Can it be worse than Fantastic 4?

Demonpenz
11-30-2007, 05:38 PM
I smell oscar

oaklandhater
11-30-2007, 05:41 PM

With Armie Hammer as batman it can.

Gonzo
11-30-2007, 06:19 PM
This looks like an ambulance wreck, mid abortion.

CoMoChief
11-30-2007, 06:29 PM
This movie would be better if it had the actors who actually played the characters in each respected movie, in this movie.

Valiant
11-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Meh, you never know.. A lot were not sure about Bale, I am more worried about George Miller directing it then anything..

Psyko Tek
11-30-2007, 07:41 PM
his real name is Armand Hammer

he collects knives and other weapons

thinking there may a hostage situation in the justice league's future

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2309517/bio

ENDelt260
11-30-2007, 07:42 PM
That guy should kill his parents.

Gonzo
11-30-2007, 07:58 PM
I'd prefer MC Hammer.

ArrowheadHawk
11-30-2007, 08:02 PM
I'd prefer MC Hammer.
i thought it was just Hammer

Cochise
11-30-2007, 08:06 PM

It's not like the F4 movies had to be bad, they just had such horrible scripts.

They somehow made them campier than a 60s comic book.

DaneMcCloud
11-30-2007, 09:21 PM
This movie would be better if it had the actors who actually played the characters in each respected movie, in this movie.

Warner Brothers wanted to keep the actors separate, just as they've done with Tom Welling/Brandon Routh. They decided it was more important for the current franchises to stay intact.

We'll see if that was a good decision.

BWillie
11-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Warner Brothers wanted to keep the actors separate, just as they've done with Tom Welling/Brandon Routh. They decided it was more important for the current franchises to stay intact.

We'll see if that was a good decision.

I heard that they actually wanted to offer the Superman part to Tom Welling in Superman returns but he wanted to distance himself from only playing CK/Superman?

Brandon Routh, better actor and probably looks more like Superman, but Superman Returns would of made alot more money if they would of spun it off with a few Smallville characters

DaneMcCloud
11-30-2007, 10:39 PM
I heard that they actually wanted to offer the Superman part to Tom Welling in Superman returns but he wanted to distance himself from only playing CK/Superman?

Brandon Routh, better actor and probably looks more like Superman, but Superman Returns would of made alot more money if they would of spun it off with a few Smallville characters

Nah, that's not true (at least about WB).

They wanted an actor that would pick up right where Reeve left off. Clearly, they found that in Routh.

S Returns made money but it was a disappointment at the box office. I think that Lois Lane was miscast (Bosworth just doesn't look like classic Lois Lane), the addition of the "son" was freakin' lame and I think everyone's over Lex Luthor.

A better script and direction would have led to better word of mouth.

Word of mouth is what kept the numbers down.

Halfcan
11-30-2007, 11:57 PM
What no Baking Soda jokes?

Baby Lee
12-01-2007, 06:27 AM
his real name is Armand Hammer

he collects knives and other weapons

thinking there may a hostage situation in the justice league's future
At least the freshness of the justice league fridge won't be an issue

blueballs
12-01-2007, 09:46 AM
He fights odors in the fridge