PDA

View Full Version : Huard Scares Me

Buck
11-30-2007, 10:05 PM
I felt much better about playing against Croyle.

Huard steps it up against the Chargers for some reason.

Also he is coming off the bench and will be pumped.

Perhaps he'll do good against us and they'll decide to keep him in the rest of the year.

morphius
11-30-2007, 10:06 PM
that is the only thing that makes the watching of this game interesting, the Bolts are the only team he seems to score more then 13 points again.

cdcox
11-30-2007, 10:08 PM
He scares me, too.

pikesome
11-30-2007, 10:09 PM
He scares me, too.

My first thought upon reading the thread title.

KcMizzou
11-30-2007, 10:13 PM
My first thought upon reading the thread title.Likewise.

I hate to admit this... but I'm so amped up for the Mizzou game tomorrow, I haven't given the Chiefs/Chargers much thought.

My, how things have changed.

pikesome
11-30-2007, 10:16 PM
Likewise.

I hate to admit this... but I'm so amped up for the Mizzou game tomorrow, I haven't given the Chiefs/Chargers much thought.

I'm more excited about the MU game too. And I'm a KU fan. :)

Seriously, I hope they win. Screw OU.

KcMizzou
11-30-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm more excited about the MU game too. And I'm a KU fan. :)

Seriously, I hope they win. Screw OU.Thanks man...

I hope we win (obviously), and you get a BCS bowl.

KCJohnny
11-30-2007, 10:19 PM
I felt much better about playing against Croyle.

Huard steps it up against the Chargers for some reason.

Also he is coming off the bench and will be pumped.

Perhaps he'll do good against us and they'll decide to keep him in the rest of the year.

He threw for 284 yards in your stadium earlier this season. You obviously have more objectivity than the haters on this BB.

Buck
11-30-2007, 10:20 PM
He threw for 284 yards in your stadium earlier this season. You obviously have more objectivity than the haters on this BB.
Huard sucks, but he always performs well against the Chargers.

BWillie
11-30-2007, 10:25 PM
I hope we get blown out. I'm going to be rooting for the Chargers this weekend at Arrowhead. Might even bring a lightening bolt. Time to tank for a top 5 pick. I will be pissed if we win another game. Yeah, I said it.

KcMizzou
11-30-2007, 10:30 PM
I hope we get blown out. I'm going to be rooting for the Chargers this weekend at Arrowhead. Might even bring a lightening bolt. Time to tank for a top 5 pick. I will be pissed if we win another game. Yeah, I said it.Never root for the other team, man... stand by your team...

It's one thing to voice your displeasure, it's another to go into Arrowhead and root for the opposing team.

:shake:

Whether you're happy with the way things are going or not... there are Chiefs players on that field busting their asses trying to win. If you're a Chiefs fan... you cheer them on.

Don't be a pussy and switch sides at the first sign of trouble.

Buck
11-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Never root for the other team, man... stand by your team...

It's one thing to voice your displeasure, it's another to go into Arrowhead and root for the opposing team.

:shake:

Whether you're happy with the way things are going or not... there are Chiefs players on that field busting their asses trying to win. If you're a Chiefs fan... you cheer them on.

Don't be a pussy and switch sides at the first sign of trouble.
In a way, he is rooting for his team.

Hes just rooting for them to get the best talent available.

Spott
11-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Likewise.

You mean the Chiefs are playing this weekend, too?

KcMizzou
11-30-2007, 10:32 PM
In a way, he is rooting for his team.

Hes just rooting for them to get the best talent available.Meh, I don't buy that.

I'm glad he's a Beaker and not a Tiger. I'd be ashamed.

KcMizzou
11-30-2007, 10:33 PM
You mean the Chiefs are playing this weekend, too?Heh, that's the rumor.

Demonpenz
11-30-2007, 10:38 PM
man I know the idea is to lose out and get a good draft pic like the bulls with jordon, the pens with lemeuix, but too I want the chiefs to win. Have some ****ing pride in your work damnit. How funny would that be in 5 years after huard is long gone do we see an "this week in chiefs football" by gochiefs; titled

Huard an unlikely hero chiefs 21 chargers 7. Then there could be posts like.
Demonpenz: God i hated huard but he was ON that game.
Iowianan: Even bridewianan said they put out a good efford.
Skip Town: that was just after jimmy deans sausages got smaller gdamnit

KcMizzou
11-30-2007, 10:39 PM
man I know the idea is to lose out and get a good draft pic like the bulls with jordon, the pens with lemeuix, but too I want the chiefs to win. Have some ****ing pride in your work damnit. How funny would that be in 5 years after huard is long gone do we see an "this week in chiefs football" by gochiefs; titled

Skip Town: that was just after jimmy deans sausages got smaller gdamnitLMAO

Nice. :thumb:

Guru
11-30-2007, 10:40 PM
I hope we get blown out. I'm going to be rooting for the Chargers this weekend at Arrowhead. Might even bring a lightening bolt. Time to tank for a top 5 pick. I will be pissed if we win another game. Yeah, I said it.
You sir, are no fan.

pikesome
11-30-2007, 10:40 PM
You mean the Chiefs are playing this weekend, too?

With themselves.

(I'm so witty :))

FAX
11-30-2007, 10:42 PM

Skip Town: that was just after jimmy deans sausages got smaller gdamnit

ROFL

FAX

BWillie
11-30-2007, 10:52 PM
You sir, are no fan.

Not so my friend. The only other sport where the draft the first round pick is more powerful is the NBA, and in the NBA you can get screwed over by being the worst team in the league with the lottery. In the NFL you have pretty much have a guarantee to get the best pick in relation to how bad your record is. This team has NO CHANCE, to get to the playoffs this year. Non. Zelch. Nein.

Winning another game serves absolutely no purpose. If I was a 'Fin fan right now, I would get pissed if they won two games. If would route for a win until the fins reached the other dead last team and root for more losses. I was not like the fans that WANTED to go with Croyle at the beginning of the season and accept not making the playoffs. No. I want to try to win, give it a shot, but it's obvious we are not going to the playoffs now. If we had a chance to go to the playoffs. I say lets keep winning. I'll give the Chiefs one more game, but if they lose to the Chargers this Sunday. I don't want to win another game. Honestly. I want to acquire the lowest picks in the draft as possible. I've never had this mentality about the Chiefs before, because quite honestly we have never been in this situation in an eternity.

Jilly
11-30-2007, 10:54 PM
this season is so sad. We're hoping for our team to lose and I understand why. It just makes me want to cry a little.

Guru
11-30-2007, 11:00 PM
Not so my friend. The only other sport where the draft the first round pick is more powerful is the NBA, and in the NBA you can get screwed over by being the worst team in the league with the lottery. In the NFL you have pretty much have a guarantee to get the best pick in relation to how bad your record is. This team has NO CHANCE, to get to the playoffs this year. Non. Zelch. Nein.

Winning another game serves absolutely no purpose. If I was a 'Fin fan right now, I would get pissed if they won two games. If would route for a win until the fins reached the other dead last team and root for more losses. I was not like the fans that WANTED to go with Croyle at the beginning of the season and accept not making the playoffs. No. I want to try to win, give it a shot, but it's obvious we are not going to the playoffs now. If we had a chance to go to the playoffs. I say lets keep winning. I'll give the Chiefs one more game, but if they lose to the Chargers this Sunday. I don't want to win another game. Honestly. I want to acquire the lowest picks in the draft as possible. I've never had this mentality about the Chiefs before, because quite honestly we have never been in this situation in an eternity.

I will never root for my team to lose. If they lose... fine. But I won't root for it.

BWillie
11-30-2007, 11:02 PM
I will never root for my team to lose. If they lose... fine. But I won't root for it.

Well nobody on Chiefsplanet surely wanted the Chiefs to win this year at the start of the season. I swear to god I was the only person on this board at the beginning of the year that wanted the Chiefs to try to win. Most of you wanted to tank it at the start regardless.

I will root for a loss and no injuries to secure 4-12 season and higher draft pick. Go Chiefs!

KcMizzou
11-30-2007, 11:05 PM
Well nobody on Chiefsplanet surely wanted the Chiefs to win this year at the start of the season. I swear to god I was the only person on this board at the beginning of the year that wanted the Chiefs to try to win. Most of you wanted to tank it at the start regardless.

I will root for a loss and no injuries to secure 4-12 season and higher draft pick. Go Chiefs!Do NOT go into Arrowhead a root against the Chiefs.

EVER.

Buck
11-30-2007, 11:06 PM
Do NOT go into Arrowhead a root against the Chiefs.

EVER.
I will do that some day.

KcMizzou
11-30-2007, 11:07 PM
I will do that some day.Well, for you.. it's different. Expected.

KcMizzou
11-30-2007, 11:08 PM
Poor up-bringing... bad parenting.. something like that.

BWillie
11-30-2007, 11:13 PM
Do NOT go into Arrowhead a root against the Chiefs.

EVER.

I was being fallacious. Come on meow. I will still cheer for the mighty herms, but I will be happy when they lose. Does that make since?

I can't believe you people believe anything I say anymore. Haha. Suckers.

Jilly
11-30-2007, 11:14 PM
I was being fallacious. Come on meow. I will still cheer for the mighty herms, but I will be happy when they lose. Does that make since?

I can't believe you people believe anything I say anymore. Haha. Suckers.

ROFL I'm sorry, did you just say Meow?

KcMizzou
11-30-2007, 11:16 PM

I can't believe you people believe anything I say anymore. Haha. Suckers.You make no "since".

Go Chiefs...

And MIZ - ZOU.

:mizzou:PBJ:mizzou:

Buck
ROFL I'm sorry, did you just say Meow?
License and registration Chicken ****er.

KcMizzou
License and registration Chicken ****er.LMAO

Buck
11-30-2007, 11:17 PM
You make no "since".

Go Chiefs...

And MIZ - ZOU.

Your and idiot.

KcMizzou
11-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Your and idiot.It's "You're an idiot."

Sheesh...

BWillie
11-30-2007, 11:20 PM
You make no "since".

Go Chiefs...

And MIZ - ZOU.

M-I-Z, you're a pansy.

ROFL

Jilly
11-30-2007, 11:22 PM

yeah, sure, sir

KcMizzou
11-30-2007, 11:25 PM
M-I-Z, you're a pansy.

ROFLThis from a turncoat Chiefs fan, and a Beaker at that.

All kidding aside, don't go into Arrowhead with a bolt, rooting for the Chargers... you'll give Beakers and Chiefs fans in general a bad name.

KC fans stand by their team... we bitch, even raise hell, but damnit, we love our team.

BWillie
11-30-2007, 11:26 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ujx_oO4vH8w&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ujx_oO4vH8w&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Look at him just punk Larry Johnson's bitch ass.