PDA

View Full Version : It is time for another Player Revolt!!!

Logical
11-30-2007, 09:37 PM
I know the last one did not work out so well, Frank Ganz Sr :Lin:

However, I believe the only hope we have for change at One Arrowhead Drive is another player revolt, where the key players demand the ouster of Carl and Herm.

Any thoughts positive or negative on the idea?

MOhillbilly
11-30-2007, 09:39 PM
PRIDE OF THE RED AND GOLD. we have it the players should have ten times more.
but a tense locker room is to be expected after the last two games.

Count Zarth
11-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Hope is nice, Logical, but it will not happen. Herm has the locker room securely in his back pocket. 99 percent of the players believe in him and follow him. There are a few veterans that do not give a shit (Ty Law) but Herm has the rest of the players drinking the koolaid.

MOhillbilly
11-30-2007, 09:46 PM
Hope is nice, Logical, but it will not happen. Herm has the locker room securely in his back pocket. 99 percent of the players believe in him and follow him. There are a few veterans that do not give a shit (Ty Law) but Herm has the rest of the players drinking the koolaid.

so the players are so stupid they dont know the team i lacking talent?

Delano
11-30-2007, 09:47 PM
I can see a lot of frustration on the field, for the rest of the season, but not full-on mutiny.

Like GoChiefs said, the players that care believe in Herm, the players that do not like Herm are apathetic.

Logical
11-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Hope is nice, Logical, but it will not happen. Herm has the locker room securely in his back pocket. 99 percent of the players believe in him and follow him. There are a few veterans that do not give a shit (Ty Law) but Herm has the rest of the players drinking the koolaid.Unfortunate.
:(

MOhillbilly
11-30-2007, 09:49 PM
I can see a lot of frustration on the field, for the rest of the season, but not full-on mutiny.

Like GoChiefs said, the players that care believe in Herm, the players that do not like Herm are apathetic.

any player that lays down when times are bad should be gone.

Delano
11-30-2007, 09:54 PM
any player that lays down when times are bad should be gone.

Absolutely. I hate players that go out with a big smile after they **** up or lose a game. That irritates the hell out of me.

However, there are so many new faces and guys that are fighting for a roster spot that they are not willing to make waves.

There are only a few guys that can stir the shit and they just won't do it.

Logical
11-30-2007, 09:56 PM
Absolutely. I hate players that go out with a big smile after they **** up or lose a game. That irritates the hell out of me.

However, there are so many new faces and guys that are fighting for a roster spot that they are not willing to make waves.

My primary hope comes from Gonzo, I believe he could lead the revolt, but will he?

cdcox
11-30-2007, 09:56 PM
Carl made Gonzo a rich man twice. There is no way he'd turn on him. I don't think anyone else on the team has the sand to instigate such a thing. Plus a bunch of them are already on thin ice as it is. They are going to be laying low, hoping to stick around for another year.

Count Zarth
11-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Bernard Pollard thinks the Chiefs can win five games in a row to end the season. Herm is amazing...I soured on him, but his ability to motivate is quite amazing.

MOhillbilly
11-30-2007, 10:00 PM

is stiring the pot the kind of leadership that is needed right now?

MOhillbilly
11-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Bernard Pollard thinks the Chiefs can win five games in a row to end the season. Herm is amazing...I soured on him, but his ability to motivate is quite amazing.

its a jimmy and joe buisness clayton.

Bob Dole
11-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Carl made Gonzo a rich man twice. There is no way he'd turn on him. I don't think anyone else on the team has the sand to instigate such a thing. Plus a bunch of them are already on thin ice as it is. They are going to be laying low, hoping to stick around for another year.

His postgame comments have come close to turning on the staff already. A couple more < 10 point performances and he's going to lose it.

cdcox
11-30-2007, 10:02 PM
His postgame comments have come close to turning on the staff already. A couple more < 10 point performances and he's going to lose it.

I could see him turning on Herm, but not Carl.

Count Zarth
11-30-2007, 10:04 PM
its a jimmy and joe buisness clayton.

What?

Delano
11-30-2007, 10:07 PM
is stiring the pot the kind of leadership that is needed right now?

People argue that the person that needs to mix things up the most is Mr. Hunt. I just don't see that happening. Carl has himself wedged in this organization until he wants out. He has a contract until 09 and then he has the excuse of the stadium renovation.

I think Herm has told his players that it's time to rebuild or reload or whatever he wants to call it. They are going to give him another year to turn things around.

I don't think a revolt gets this team anywhere. We may win a few games, but no playoffs.

Delano
11-30-2007, 10:08 PM
I could see him turning on Herm, but not Carl.

Really? I see him calling Solari out, if anyone.

Logical
11-30-2007, 10:36 PM
its a jimmy and joe buisness clayton.I think he means that the players are none too bright and easily led.

Count Zarth
11-30-2007, 10:39 PM
I think he means that the players are none too bright and easily led.

I don't buy that. Maybe some of that, but not all of them. Guys like Brian Waters and Tony Gonzalez aren't sheep.

Skip Towne
11-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Where's Nick Lowery when we need him?

Mecca
11-30-2007, 10:44 PM

It obviously wouldn't have much to do with his play...

RJ
11-30-2007, 10:46 PM
Generally speaking, millionaires don't revolt. Assuming none of the players will be fined for missing the playoffs I doubt we'll see an uprising.

KC Jones
11-30-2007, 11:01 PM
I don't see any way a player revolt can work out well in the NFL. At least not one that forces the owners replacing the coach and GM. From that point on the players would be running things. No decent coach or GM would want to step into that situation.