PDA

View Full Version : For Mizzou Fans!

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:46 PM
For those of you who told me I was an idiot and didn't know college football because I didn't think that Mizzou was that good, you have to admit it's a little ironic now yes?

For those who sent me mean rep and not so nice words, have fun watching Ohio State in the National Championship. Oh and one Mizzou fan (I won't give his name), I bet you want to rethink your words on me being on Juice thinking Tebow is better than Daniels.

For those who didn't say anything negative to me, sorry for your loss that sucks, but hey you had a great season and definetely exceeded expectations.

JBucc
12-01-2007, 10:47 PM
This thread was completely necessary.

Coach
12-01-2007, 10:47 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Smilies/blahblah.gif

Seriously, STFU and STFD. :shake:

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by kepp
I'm hoping WV loses so we can expose you guys too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wish, your Cinderella season will be over soon, and you will return back to what you are, a basketball school. THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY IS FOOTBALL. Mizzouri is not. You are a homer if you are that confident after beating Kansas. I'll list a few teams that would kill you. TOSU, USC, FLORIDA, WVU, etc.

Garcia Bronco
12-01-2007, 10:49 PM
At no time should Mizzou have been ranked in the top 5 and probably the top 10. Or KU for that matter

Baconeater
ROFL Mizzou fans apparently pissed in a few bowls of Cheerios this week.

El Jefe
Awesome :LOL:

Coach
12-01-2007, 10:50 PM
Quote:

You wish, your Cinderella season will be over soon, and you will return back to what you are, a basketball school. THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY IS FOOTBALL. Mizzouri is not. You are a homer if you are that confident after beating Kansas. I'll list a few teams that would kill you. TOSU, USC, FLORIDA, WVU, etc.

How does Ohio State feel about Florida from last year? They'll be exposed as a fraud of a team if they play aganist a SEC or a PAC 10 team.

Frazod
12-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Your team is a bunch of backdooring queers who lost to the only good team they played - a team that Missouri beat. I have no respect for them, or you.

And this thread just offers total proof of what a pathetic little bitch you are.

beer bacon
12-01-2007, 10:52 PM
I think Ohio State would be smart to just play four or five games each season. Then they can just wait for the rest of the competition to eliminate themselves.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Believe me, I have much more respect for Kansas than I do these F#ckeye vultures waiting for somebody to lose so they can back into the NC game while they don't have to play. What a crock of shit. Do they get a matching bra and panties with that deal?

Even if they weren't my team, I'd still root for Missouri to win (and I will certainly root for West Virginia tomorrow too) so that doesn't happen.

I see why your sour, sorry you didn't get your wish, have fun watching OSU i the National Championship game. I guess it's OSU's fault that Mizzou isn't as good as you homers thought.

Reaper16
12-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Did Jesus teach you to post like a dumbshit?

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:54 PM
I think Ohio State would be smart to just play four or five games each season. Then they can just wait for the rest of the competition to eliminate themselves.

Keep telling youself that so you can sleep tonight knowing your Cinderella season is over like I said it would be.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:55 PM
You wish, [B], and you will return back to what you are, a basketball school. THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY IS FOOTBALL. Mizzouri is not. You are a homer if you are that confident after beating Kansas. I'll list a few teams that would kill you. TOSU, USC, FLORIDA, WVU, etc.

Bearcat
12-01-2007, 10:57 PM
I did find it funny that I was getting trash talked by Mizzou friends this week after beating a Kansas team that they said was "just another chump"... thought it was a little premature. BUT, what's just as funny...

...is that a team that has one more NC in the past 40 years than Mizzou or Kansas "is football" LMAO The Big 11 might be worse than the Big 12 North.

Coach
12-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Did Jesus teach you to post like a dumbshit?

No, I guess Jesus taught him to be very prideful.

kcpasco
12-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Ya WVU really put the beat down on Pitt tonight

/roll eyes

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:00 PM
I did find it funny that I was getting trash talked by Mizzou friends this week after beating a Kansas team that they said was "just another chump"... thought it was a little premature. BUT, what's just as funny...

...is that a team that has one more NC in the past 40 years than Mizzou or Kansas "is football" LMAO The Big 11 might be worse than the Big 12 North.

Nice try at making a joke clown but you might want to know it's the Big 10, not Big 11. ;)

Braincase
12-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Dude,

It's just not cool to run up and kick somebody in the crotch when they're down.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:03 PM
No, I guess Jesus taught him to be very prideful.

See this is whats funny about this place. I post in the MU VS KU thread, and posted with quite a few others that OU would beat MU on saturday. Then everyone proceeds to tell me how Mizzou is the best thing since sliced bread and how Ohio State sucks and blah blah blah. Now that Mizzouri lost (thats impossible) Im a jerk recalling everyone who called me an idiot giving my opinion on MU and the OU vs MU game. I guess that is prideful :rolleyes:

Frazod
12-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Dude,

That's all he can do.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Dude,

I really am just talking to a few people on here most of you have been real cool, and thats why I worded the thread as I did. If you didn't send some mean things my way I gave you positive thoughts, if you were negative I kicked a little dust in your face but not much, just showing you what I said and how I was chastised. Ironic

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:08 PM
That's all he can do.

You are a joke, this thread was mainly posted just for you. I give my opinion on the game (I guess I cant do that on an online forum), you don't like it, and tell me in many ways how im wrong. You were the one to start the smack talk and now that what i said would happen did, you can't take it. When I took non stop flak when OSU lost, I took it like a man, and it seems you can't be a man.

beer bacon
12-01-2007, 11:08 PM
I really am just talking to a few people on here most of you have been real cool, and thats why I worded the thread as I did. If you didn't send some mean things my way I gave you positive thoughts, if you were negative I kicked a little dust in your face but not much, just showing you what I said and how I was chastised. Ironic

Ironic how many assholes are coming out of the woodwork right now. Truly ironic.

RustShack
12-01-2007, 11:09 PM
I was getting so much shit today for thinking Oklahoma was going to win. HA (not from you guys)

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Coming out of the woodworks, I have been here for a while pal. It's funny how many douches like you want to talk smack while your team is on top, and then when they lose you cry like a little pussy about it. Suck it up dude, it's called a little ribbing, if you don't like it don't get on an online forum, because last time I checked there are more than just MU fans on here.

Bearcat
12-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Nice try at making a joke clown but you might want to know it's the Big 10, not Big 11. ;)

Great job defending your team LMAO

And yes, it is 11... ever look at the logo? It's right there...

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:11 PM
I was getting so much shit today for thinking Oklahoma was going to win. HA (not from you guys)

Your such a jerk man seriously. :rolleyes:

chagrin
12-01-2007, 11:11 PM
At no time should Mizzou have been ranked in the top 5 and probably the top 10. Or KU for that matter

This is very true - I don't say that because I have some hatred for them, the fact is I have never paid attention and I don't think anyone else outside of Alumni and locals have either. They are undersized and slow and would get killed by any other team. Yes I know they played and beat two well known programs, but so has Kentucky - it's just not a top program. That doesn't mean it won't be in the future but geesh guys, strength of schedule does actually have something to do with how good teams really are. Their strength of schedule was very weak, I mean so far down below the scale it was silly weak.
I'm all for parity but let's just be realistic about it - they probably should be playing the USF Bulls in a bowl game, or another KU game or something.

I know that will piss a few off but what can I tell you, it's a fact. Who knows, toughen the team up a little and you might be a true contender, you shouldn't be crushed over this.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Great job defending your team LMAO

And yes, it is 11... ever look at the logo? It's right there...

Oh I guess that is why it's the called the Big 11 oh no wait it's not ;)

chagrin
12-01-2007, 11:13 PM
You wish, [B], and you will return back to what you are, a basketball school. THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY IS FOOTBALL.

F*CK OSU, by the way :p

El Jefe
This is very true - I don't say that because I have some hatred for them, the fact is I have never paid attention and I don't think anyone else outside of Alumni and locals have either. They are undersized and slow and [B]. Yes I know they played and beat two well known programs, but so has Kentucky - it's just not a top program. That doesn't mean it won't be in the future but geesh guys, strength of schedule does actually have something to do with how good teams really are. Their strength of schedule was very weak, I mean so far down below the scale it was silly weak.
I'm all for parity but let's just be realistic about it - they probably should be playing the USF Bulls in a bowl game, or another KU game or something.

I know that will piss a few off but what can I tell you, it's a fact. Who knows, toughen the team up a little and you might be a true contender, you shouldn't be crushed over this.

How dare you say that.

El Jefe
F*CK OSU, by the way

Go Michigan, haha aren't you the Michigan fan that sent me some rivalry rep?

Coach
12-01-2007, 11:14 PM
See this is whats funny about this place. I post in the MU VS KU thread, and posted with quite a few others that OU would beat MU on saturday. Then everyone proceeds to tell me how Mizzou is the best thing since sliced bread and how Ohio State sucks and blah blah blah. Now that Mizzouri lost (thats impossible) Im a jerk recalling everyone who called me an idiot giving my opinion on MU and the OU vs MU game. I guess that is prideful :rolleyes:

Silence sinner! If I were you, I would had waited at least an extra day for the MU fans to have their 24 hr of mourning/fasting. Then on Sunday evening, you can taunt on them all you want.

It's called being respectful.

Frazod
12-01-2007, 11:16 PM
You are a joke, this thread was mainly posted just for you. I give my opinion on the game (I guess I cant do that on an online forum), you don't like it, and tell me in many ways how im wrong. You were the one to start the smack talk and now that what i said would happen did, you can't take it. When I took non stop flak when OSU lost, I took it like a man, and it seems you can't be a man.

I never said Missouri would beat OU. If that is what you are implying, then you are a f#cking liar on top of being a chickenshit bitch. I said if your fraud school backed into the championship game that it would be pathetic sham, and it is.

One man knocks another unconscious, and while he's down, you sneak out and steal his wallet and think that makes you a man.

Yeah, you're a real stud. ROFL

Sure-Oz
12-01-2007, 11:18 PM
amazing how that turn over killed any chances mizzou had :( im sad and drunk

Bearcat
12-01-2007, 11:19 PM
One man knocks another unconscious, and while he's down, you sneak out and steal his wallet and think that makes you a man.

lol... DE-FAULT, DE-FAULT, DE-FAULT!

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Silence sinner! If I were you, I would had waited at least an extra day for the MU fans to have their 24 hr of mourning/fasting. Then on Sunday evening, you can taunt on them all you want.

It's called being respectful.

I know I just had to man, you are one of the people who make College football threads fun. It's sad when people can't take any ribbing man, it's all in good fun. MU had a great season, and you couldn't beat OU this year, oh well it sucks but hey that's sports.

Spott
12-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Well, we will have our chance to kick this fairy in the balls when OSU gets blown out by another SEC team in a championship game which is quickly becoming OSU's national pastime.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:22 PM
I never said Missouri would beat OU. If that is what you are implying, then you are a f#cking liar on top of being a chickenshit bitch. I said if your fraud school backed into the championship game that it would be pathetic sham, and it is.

OU stand for Oklahoma not OSU FYI. You are a piece of work man seriously.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Well, we will have our chance to kick this fairy in the balls when OSU gets blown out by another SEC team in a championship game which is quickly becoming OSU's national pastime.

See this is what it's about, it's trash talk but it's not horrible. I don't care if you don't like the Buckeyes, I havent gloated around here as if OSU is the best ever, and havent talked trash about how OSU would kill everyone. I can take the trash talking Frazod, and Beer Bacon can't that's whats hilarious.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:26 PM
lol... DE-FAULT, DE-FAULT, DE-FAULT!

Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen. You have no one to blame but yourselves, all you had to do was win, and you couldn't. I guess OSU doesn't deserve this shot since MU couldn't do the only thing they had to.........Win.

beer bacon
12-01-2007, 11:26 PM
See this is what it's about, it's trash talk but it's not horrible. I don't care if you don't like the Buckeyes, I havent gloated around here as if OSU is the best ever, and havent talked trash about how OSU would kill everyone. I can take the trash talking Frazod, and Beer Bacon can't that's whats hilarious.

This entire thread was started so you could display your assholedom for the entire board. You don't need to go berserker just because people are calling you on it.

Frazod
12-01-2007, 11:28 PM
OU stand for Oklahoma not OSU FYI. You are a piece of work man seriously.

Yes, I'm aware of that, dumbass. I'm aware that you had to wait like some pathetic vulture to swoop in on another team's misfortunes in order to advance, and that you, therefore, were rooting for Oklahoma. Now you're out thumping your meager little chest over it, but tell me, what did your team do, except NOT RISK ANYTHING TODAY?

We did not lose to OSU. You have no right to talk shit to anybody here, with the exception of a couple of Michigan fans. The fact that you are doing so makes you sorry-assed piece of shit.

Bearcat
12-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen. You have no one to blame but yourselves, all you had to do was win, and you couldn't. I guess OSU doesn't deserve this shot since MU couldn't do the only thing they had to.........Win.

I'm not a Missouri fan, so please don't group me in with them.

OSU doesn't deserve this shot because they spent the entire season climbing the polls due to all of the losses, and then they lost when they had their chance, just like Mizzou. Why should Ohio State get a second chance? Give me a break, OSU didn't make anything happen.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:31 PM
They should get a chance because if no one got another chance we wouldn't have a Championship game because there isn't two undefeated teams.

Chieficus
12-01-2007, 11:35 PM
I'm not a Missouri fan, so please don't group me in with them.

OSU doesn't deserve this shot because they spent the entire season climbing the polls due to all of the losses, and then they lost when they had their chance, just like Mizzou. Why should Ohio State get a second chance? Give me a break, OSU didn't make anything happen.

Given the majestic strength of the Big 1(1)0 conference, I'd put OU, MU, or KU up against them and expect a Big XII win...

Unforutnately that ain't going to happen, and we'll all get to see OSU get embarrassed in the championship game just like last year...

:(

Frazod
12-01-2007, 11:37 PM

You didn't make a goddamn thing happen today, you douche. You didn't win anything today. YOUR TEAM DIDN'T PLAY. If the Big XII didn't have a championship game, we would have also got a free pass to the big game that we didn't deserve. But that's okay. We didn't win today, and we don't deserve to go. I never said we did. But you don't either.

It will be a pleasure to watch you get destroyed next month.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:40 PM
You didn't make a goddamn thing happen today, you douche. You didn't win anything today. YOUR TEAM DIDN'T PLAY. If the Big XII didn't have a championship game, we would have also got a free pass to the big game that we didn't deserve. But that's okay. We didn't win today, and we don't deserve to go. I never said we did. But you don't either.

It will be a pleasure to watch you get destroyed next month.

You are an angry old man, I feel sorry for you, do you realize this is College football, that's it man it's entertainment.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Given the majestic strength of the Big 1(1)0 conference, I'd put OU, MU, or KU up against them and expect a Big XII win...

Unforutnately that ain't going to happen, and we'll all get to see OSU get embarrassed in the championship game just like last year...

Good win today man. I have to disagree with you, wait till you watch OSU roll on somebody, whoever that is they will play.

Bearcat
12-01-2007, 11:45 PM

It was fun the first time, and March Madness was a bonus, but a 3rd time would be unwatchable..... just as laughable, but unwatchable. There are at least 10 teams in the top 15 I'd rather see in the NC game than OSU, and a couple of them have 3 losses.

it's entertainment.

Yet another case against the Buckeyes...

Reaper16
12-01-2007, 11:46 PM
You are an angry old man, I feel sorry for you, do you realize this is College football, that's it man it's entertainment.
It's not very entertaining when your bullshit comes along with it.

Frazod
12-01-2007, 11:49 PM

You haven't seen angry, zippy. And you won't, because you don't rate any sort of strong emotion.

Explain to me why I should be impressed by, or have any respect for, OSU.

A team that plays in a horribly weak conference.
A team that lost, AT HOME, to a team that Missouri beat at a neutral site.
A team that basically got a free weekend right before BCS final selection while we had to the play the Oklahoma Sooners.

Do you really think beating the ass-sucking Michigan Wolverines two weeks ago should give you a free ride to the National Championship Game?

Sorry, but you can't defend those frauds. You root for the luckiest team in college football. They have been thrown a gift from the gods, and rather than seeing that for what it is, you're acting like OSU just beat a good team by four touchdowns when they didn't even sniff a field today.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:54 PM
It was fun the first time, and March Madness was a bonus, but a 3rd time would be unwatchable..... just as laughable, but unwatchable. There are at least 10 teams in the top 15 I'd rather see in the NC game than OSU, and a couple of them have 3 losses.

Yet another case against the Buckeyes...

That hurt :rolleyes:

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:55 PM
It's not very entertaining when your bullshit comes along with it.

Yeah my BS, some of you guys are so full of that it's freaking hilarious.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:58 PM
You haven't seen angry, zippy. And you won't, because you don't rate any sort of strong emotion.

Explain to me why I should be impressed by, or have any respect for, OSU.

A team that lost, AT HOME, to a team that Missouri beat at a neutral site.
A team that basically got a free weekend right before BCS final selection while we had to the play the Oklahoma Sooners.

Do you really think beating the ass-sucking Michigan Wolverines two weeks ago should give you a free ride to the National Championship Game?

Sorry, but you can't defend those frauds. You root for the luckiest team in college football. They have been thrown a gift from the gods, and rather than seeing that for what it is, you're acting like OSU just beat a good team by four touchdowns when they didn't even sniff a field today.

So funny the whole thing about how Lucky we are because teams that are so good got beat. Everyone said Florida was lucky to get into the National Championship, then they beat us and it's of course their a good team, a month before that it's "Michigan is the 2nd best team in the land, Florida isn't".

Pablo
12-02-2007, 12:00 AM
Yeah..because Michigan isn't a perennial title-contender..and Penn State is always just terrible. You beat Illinois by six points and act like they're trash as well. Not to mention Wisconsin..they're just a garbage team year in and year out.

Frazod
12-02-2007, 12:03 AM
Yeah..because Michigan isn't a perennial title-contender..and Penn State is always just terrible. You beat Illinois by six points and act like they're trash as well. Not to mention Wisconsin..they're just a garbage team year in and year out.

Who cares what they normally do? This year, Michigan and Penn State suck. Wisconsin and Illinois are the only other decent teams in that conference, and OSU lost at home to Illinois.

Cochise
12-02-2007, 12:04 AM

I think, and surely we can agree, that he meant the Big 11 was definitely down this year.

ChiefsCountry
12-02-2007, 12:12 AM
You know how bad LSU is going to kill Ohio State, espeically with that game being in New Orleans.

Pablo
12-02-2007, 12:13 AM
I think, and surely we can agree, that he meant the Big 11 was definitely down this year.Yeah..but their "down year" was really pretty solid. They managed one team with a losing record..the Big 12 had four.

The reality of it is that no conference was leaps and bounds ahead of the others this year. The "weak conference" argument really holds no water.

El Jefe
12-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Yeah..but their "down year" was really pretty solid. They managed one team with a losing record..the Big 12 had four.

The reality of it is that no conference was leaps and bounds ahead of the others this year. The "weak conference" argument really holds no water.

I agree with you, good post.

Frazod
12-02-2007, 12:15 AM
BTW, I work in Chicago and am up to my eyeballs in Big 10/11/whatever bullshit and their annoying fans every single day. I know all about who's good and who isn't, and who's overrated and who isn't. This is definitely a down year for the conference. OSU has as much business being in the Championship Game as I do modeling swimwear.

Pablo
12-02-2007, 12:15 AM
You know how bad LSU is going to kill Ohio State, espeically with that game being in New Orleans.Yeah..I'm fairly confident LSU is gonna beat the Buckeyes. But I think LSU might have the edge over any team. If MU plays LSU, they get slaughtered just the same. If OU played the way they did tonight, they might have a legitimate chance at LSU. KU would get beaten down as well.

El Jefe
12-02-2007, 12:18 AM
BTW, I work in Chicago and am up to my eyeballs in Big 10/11/whatever bullshit and their annoying fans every single day. I know all about who's good and who isn't, and who's overrated and who isn't. This is definitely a down year for the conference. OSU has as much business being in the Championship Game as I do modeling swimwear.

I take it that your very fat, so this is an insult on OSU again?

Frazod
12-02-2007, 12:24 AM
I take it that your very fat, so this is an insult on OSU again?

Nothing gets by you, does it? :rolleyes:

El Jefe
12-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Oh I see you are also a stand up comic, besides being a college football expert, awesome multi-talented. Waiting for awesome comeback or another insult in 3........2........1..........

Sure-Oz
12-02-2007, 12:28 AM
fat jokes are so cool dude, wow who gives a ****

Terribilis
12-02-2007, 12:30 AM
This dude is sooo wasted

El Jefe
12-02-2007, 12:30 AM
It wasn't a fat joke, how am I suppose to know he is fat if i have never even seen the guy. I guess I should be able to tell he is fat by his grammar :rolleyes:

El Jefe
12-02-2007, 12:31 AM
This dude is sooo wasted

Whose wasted Frazod?

Terribilis
12-02-2007, 12:32 AM
It wasn't a fat joke, how am I suppose to know he is fat if i have never even seen the guy. I guess I should be able to tell he is fat by his grammar :rolleyes:
I can tell you don't get dates by yours.

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 12:32 AM
The Sooners were clearly the better team. There's no denying that.

Mizzou had a great run... I'm a proud Tiger fan.

Sure-Oz
12-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Myself as well its too bad about hte turnover but we didnt make plays. ready for another solid run next year.

El Jefe
12-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Oh another hilarious joke, by some other guy I don't know, I probably haven't been on as many dates as you because I have standards. To me Chlamydia is gross, to you it's normal, and that's ok if that's what you like.

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Oh another hilarious joke, by some other guy I don't know, I probably haven't been on as many dates as you because I have standards. To me Chlamydia is gross, to you it's normal, and that's ok if that's what you like.WTF?

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2007, 12:36 AM
:hmmm:

El Jefe
I can tell you don't get dates by yours.

KCmizzou this was what my post was in referance too.

Terribilis
Oh another hilarious joke, by some other guy I don't know, I probably haven't been on as many dates as you because I have standards. To me Chlamydia is gross, to you it's normal, and that's ok if that's what you like.
omg -
ROFL

El Jefe
12-02-2007, 12:38 AM
:hmmm:

We lost, we moved on, thats the love/hate with sports, you get your hopes up and then they get smashed.

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2007, 12:39 AM
We lost, we moved on, thats the love/hate with sports, you get your hopes up and then they get smashed.

LSU will take you to the woodshed in similar fashion.... :)

El Jefe
12-02-2007, 12:40 AM
LSU will take you to the woodshed in similar fashion.... :)

Thats what you think, I think we will take them to the woodshed. Mr. Flynn meet Mr. Gholston.

Terribilis
12-02-2007, 12:43 AM
3. Attention Whore

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Basically, a drama queen

Evelyn is such an attention whore. I hate her.

Ari ümlaüt
12-02-2007, 12:46 AM
Quote:

for a poster who has religious verses in your signature, you sure are a complete tool.