PDA

View Full Version : I love it! Who's playing for #1?

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2007, 10:24 PM
This season is proving the BCS system sucks. I must admit, this college season has been very exciting. We need a play-off format. Something be done. Ohio St. lost 3 weeks ago, then beats a bad Michigan team. They should return to the #1 slot tomorrow. I am a Buckeye fan, and they are backing into a championship game. I cannot honestly say they deserve it. But, at this point, who does? LSU doesn't, 2 losses. Kansas didn't win their division or conference. Same with Georgia. Who should it be?

Pablo
12-01-2007, 10:26 PM
I don't know..it will probably be OSU vs. LSU.

But if that's the case, I suppose VA Tech deserves a nod as well.

ArrowheadHawk
12-01-2007, 10:26 PM
I think we need more college football threads, this is awesome

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:27 PM
I definetely don't think Michigan was bad, maybe banged up and injured. I still would like to see tOSUvsUSC. It will probably be OSU vs LSU, I even wouldn't mind seeing OSU vs Georgia or Kansas if it comes down to it.

DaKCMan AP
12-01-2007, 10:28 PM
I don't know..it will probably be OSU vs. LSU.

But if that's the case, I suppose VA Tech deserves a nod as well.

Va Tech already lost to LSU 48-7.

It will/should be OSU-LSU and OSU will get stomped again.

kcpasco
12-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Ya Georgia makes a lot of sense

Did they even win their conference, oh ya thats right they didn't

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2007, 10:29 PM
I forgot about VA Tech...

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Va Tech already lost to LSU 48-7.

It will/should be OSU-LSU and OSU will get stomped again.

You hope, it has to make you made that we made it in, it is just eating at you isn't it :)

kcpasco
12-01-2007, 10:35 PM
I gotta agree, LSU will destroy OSU

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Ya Georgia makes a lot of sense

Did they even win their conference, oh ya thats right they didn't

I said I would "like" to see that game. Hey what about a MU vs OSU game, oh shoot that's right you guys lost.

kcpasco
12-01-2007, 10:36 PM
I said I would "like" to see that game. Hey what about a MU vs OSU game, oh shoot that's right you guys lost.

Didn't you lose to Illinois, oh ya thats right your team can hide from a conference championship game and benefit from it.

El Jefe
I gotta agree, LSU will destroy OSU

At least we will of made it. And I don't think that will happen, your just a bitter MU fan, get some sleep cubby, maybe you'll feel better in the morning.

BigMeatballDave
I gotta agree, LSU will destroy OSUYeah, much like OK did to the Tigers tonight...
:)

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:37 PM
Didn't you lose to Illinois, oh ya thats right your team can hide from a conference championship game and benefit from it.

That statement is irrelevant, because Michigan beat Illinois and we beat Michigan at Michigan, get a better stat to try and degrade OSU.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Yeah, much like OK did to the Tigers tonight...

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg. Ouch

ArrowheadHawk
what is with all the "Teh"OSU hate for Mizzery, don't get me wrong I'm not against hating on MU but what kinda beaf could the Luckeyes have with the tiggers?

kcpasco
That statement is irrelevant, because Michigan beat Illinois and we beat Michigan at Michigan, get a better stat to try and degrade OSU.

With that argument we beat Illinois who beat your asses

Buehler445
12-01-2007, 10:40 PM

With that arguement Hawaii wins the national championship straight up no bowl games needed.

kcpasco
12-01-2007, 10:41 PM
With that arguement Hawaii wins the national championship straight up no bowl games needed.

If they win tonight I say crown their asses just like Boise St. should have been crowned last year

OnTheWarpath58
12-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Ohio State will be destroyed by any team they happen to play.

LSU lost to two unranked teams.

USC lost to STANFORD.

Georgia didn't even win their conference.

College football is a joke. Nothing but a big popularity contest.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-01-2007, 10:42 PM
At least we will of made it. And I don't think that will happen, your just a bitter MU fan, get some sleep cubby, maybe you'll feel better in the morning.

You're gonna get coal in your stocking this year for that. Is that biblical verses in your sig? WWJD?

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:43 PM

Yeah we really got killed 28-21 ouch thats a real spankin. What was the score of the MU vs OU game, if we got our but's beat what do you call your loss..........

Mr. Flopnuts
12-01-2007, 10:43 PM

Hawaii don't win shit. My Huskies are stomping their asses 21-0 right now.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Hawaii don't win shit. My Huskies are stomping their asses 21-0 right now.

Make that 21-7. :cuss:

El Jefe
Ohio State will be destroyed by any team they happen to play.

LSU lost to two unranked teams.

USC lost to STANFORD.

Georgia didn't even win their conference.

College football is a joke. Nothing but a big popularity contest.

Everyone says this and the funny thing is everyone in the Media loves to hate OSU.

kcpasco
Yeah we really got killed 28-21 ouch thats a real spankin. What was the score of the MU vs OU game, if we got our but's beat what do you call your loss..........

A loss is a loss, so the **** what

Moral victories are for pussies

DaKCMan AP
12-01-2007, 10:45 PM
You hope, it has to make you made that we made it in, it is just eating at you isn't it :)

I feel better knowing you'll get exposed again by an SEC team.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:46 PM
what is with all the "Teh"OSU hate for Mizzery, don't get me wrong I'm not against hating on MU but what kinda beaf could the Luckeyes have with the tiggers?

I don't hate anyone, besided Michigan. I just can't stand people like Frazod because you say one thing he doesn't like, then that thing happens and you are the worst person in the world, your a "douche", and your team is the worst.

DaKCMan AP
12-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Everyone says this and the funny thing is everyone in the Media loves to hate OSU.

LMAO Oh please. Everyone in the media was eating Ohio State up the entire month and half leading up to the game last year.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:47 PM
I feel better knowing you'll get exposed again by an SEC team.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. You guys might not sniff another Championship if Tebow decides to take some money here in a while.

ArrowheadHawk
I don't hate anyone, besided Michigan. I just can't stand people like Frazod because you say one thing he doesn't like, then that thing happens and you are the worst person in the world, your a "douche", and your team is the worst.
Frazod is actually pretty cool when he's not talking college football smack

BigMeatballDave
what is with all the "Teh"OSU hate for Mizzery, don't get me wrong I'm not against hating on MU but what kinda beaf could the Luckeyes have with the tiggers?I don't hate Missouri, at all. I was pulling for them tonight.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:48 PM
LMAO Oh please. Everyone in the media was eating Ohio State up the entire month and half leading up to the game last year.

Wow you must be kidding me. Mark May hates Ohio State, Lee Corso is anti-OSU, Keith Jackson, Brent Musburger, Bob Griese, I mean do I need to go on. Oh I guess since Herbstreit an alum likes us it evens out.

DaKCMan AP
12-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. You guys might not sniff another Championship if Tebow decides to take some money here in a while.

Both Tebow and Harvin are true sophomores. They couldn't go pro if they wanted to.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Frazod is actually pretty cool when he's not talking college football smack

I don't know him and he acts like he want's to kill me because I called him out on some of his smack. So what it's a BB your suppose to be able to do that, it's "fun" to some people.

DaKCMan AP
12-01-2007, 10:50 PM
Wow you must be kidding me. Mark May hates Ohio State, Lee Corso is anti-OSU, Keith Jackson, Brent Musburger, Bob Griese, I mean do I need to go on. Oh I guess since Herbstreit an alum likes us it evens out.

No one was picking Florida to win it last year. Go look up the threads in December 2006. Hell, much of the media was saying we didn't deserve to be in the game and that Michigan did. Everyone was predicting an OSU blowout. Now all of a sudden the media hates you. ROFL

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Both Tebow and Harvin are true sophomores. They couldn't go pro if they wanted to.

I am talking about after next year. I knew that about Tebow, I don't know who Harvin is. The reason I said that is because there are some pretty good young teams this year, it could be hard to get back for you guys.

Pablo
12-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Ohio State is a good team..don't act like they're just trash who backed in.

They beat 4 ranked teams..one at Happy Valley and one at Ann Arbor. I'm sure MU fans think they'd roll right into the Big House and win 120 to -6.

I understand nobody gives a f*ck about the Big 10, or the SEC for that matter on this board, but OSU has a very stout defense, with two first rounders, and a great RB and a good WR with an above average QB.

That being said..I think LSU beats them. Not as bad as Florida did last year..but they'll beat OSU.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:52 PM
No one was picking Florida to win it last year. Go look up the threads in December 2006. Hell, much of the media was saying we didn't deserve to be in the game and that Michigan did. Everyone was predicting an OSU blowout. Now all of a sudden the media hates you. ROFL

Im not talking about that game, I know we were favored im talking about in general. The only time the media loves us was before the National Championship game, Corso and May picked against us 4 times publically. We were huge favorites in that game, im talking in general.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:53 PM

They beat 4 ranked teams..one at Happy Valley and one at Ann Arbor. I'm sure MU fans think they'd roll right into the Big House and win 120 to -6.

I understand nobody gives a f*ck about the Big 10, or the SEC for that matter on this board, but OSU has a very stout defense, with two first rounders, and a great RB and a good WR with an above average QB.

That being said..I think LSU beats them. Not as bad as Florida did last year..but they'll beat OSU.

Wow someone who actually looks at OSU logically on the board, give me your address and I will send you a Christmas card LMAO.

BigMeatballDave
12-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Regardless of who makes it, someone is going to have a legitimate bitch. MU and WVU have no one to blame but themselves. Especially, WVU. Losing at home to Pitt? What a colossal choke!

DaKCMan AP
12-01-2007, 10:58 PM
I am talking about after next year. I knew that about Tebow, I don't know who Harvin is. The reason I said that is because there are some pretty good young teams this year, it could be hard to get back for you guys.

We're one of those young teams. 73% of our team this year are freshmen and sophomores. You must not watch much college ball outside of tOSU if you don't know who Percy Harvin is. Heck, he burned OSU last year for 82yds and a TD.

Buck
12-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Damnit, the last ****ing thing I wanted to see was either OSU or LSU in the Title Game.

I am hoping somehow one of those teams is left out. Hopefully USC gets in, I honestly think right now they are the best team in the nation.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 10:59 PM
We're one of those young teams. 73% of our team this year are freshmen and sophomores. You must not watch much college ball outside of tOSU if you don't know who Percy Harvin is. Heck, he burned OSU last year for 82yds and a TD.

I watch a lot of College football. Who didn't score against us last year?

88TG88
12-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Fight on for ol' SC,
Our men fight on to victory.
Our Alma Mater dear
Looks up to you,
Fight on and win
For ol' SC
Fight on to victory
Fight on!

DaKCMan AP
12-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Fight on for ol' SC,
Our Alma Mater dear
Looks up to you,
Fight on and win
For ol' SC
Fight on to victory
Fight on!

Good luck in the Rose Bowl :thumb:

BWillie
12-01-2007, 11:02 PM
So....uh....is there any way it will be a Kansas vs. Ohio State title game? We are #5 in the BCS rankings, two teams ahead of us lost, and OSU and KU are the only real teams that have one loss....

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:03 PM
Damnit, the last ****ing thing I wanted to see was either OSU or LSU in the Title Game.

I am hoping somehow one of those teams is left out. Hopefully USC gets in, I honestly think right now they are the best team in the nation.
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by kcchiefsfanGoLJ
They are not in the top three.
I will again list 5 that are better, in no particular order.
1. WVU
2. tOSU
3. USC
4. Florida
5. I even think Arkansas and LSU would beat you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that you even put USC on this list shows how weak your argument is.

According to this guy, me stating USC is good completing dispels any and all of my input on college football.

kcpasco
12-01-2007, 11:03 PM
So....uh....is there any way it will be a Kansas vs. Ohio State title game? We are #5 in the BCS rankings, two teams ahead of us lost, and OSU and KU are the only real teams that have one loss....

You really think you belong in the championship game even though you didn't win the conference, let alone the North?

Buck
12-01-2007, 11:04 PM

Yeah, but you had no real chance because if Mizzou wins you are out and if Mizzou loses, thats not helping your cause any.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Good luck in the Rose Bowl :thumb:

So from a Florida fan perspective, who do you wan't to play?

Buck
12-01-2007, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefsfanGoLJ
They are not in the top three.
I will again list 5 that are better, in no particular order.
1. WVU
2. tOSU
3. USC
4. Florida
5. I even think Arkansas and LSU would beat you.

The fact that you even put USC on this list shows how weak your argument is.

According to this guy, me stating USC is good completing dispels any and all of my input on college football.

Sorry dude, I dont get what you are saying.

My argument is that USC would beat any team right now, not necessarily that they deserve a shot at the National Title.

DaKCMan AP
12-01-2007, 11:07 PM
So from a Florida fan perspective, who do you wan't to play?

LSU so that the NC stays in the SEC.

Buehler445
12-01-2007, 11:09 PM

Herbstreit is the only one that knows anything about football.

But I have to admit that ALL of the media had OSU overhyped. Along with the entire Big 10.

Baconeater
12-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Fight on for ol' SC,
Our Alma Mater dear
Looks up to you,
Fight on and win
For ol' SC
Fight on to victory
Fight on!
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/iM4G3%20ST0R4G3/rolleyesbarf.gif

Baconeater
12-01-2007, 11:12 PM
IIRC a rule was put in place that you have to win your conference to be in the title game after Nebraska got in back in '01.

Bearcat
12-01-2007, 11:12 PM

They are about as worthy as Mizzou or Kansas, and no one here has those teams in the discussion, either. Kansas and Mizzou looked really good beating teams in the Big 12 North, just like OSU looks really good beating teams in the Big 10.

Of those 4 ranked teams, only one is ranked at the moment; and Wisconsin lost to 3 of the top 4 teams they played.

El Jefe
12-01-2007, 11:13 PM

My argument is that USC would beat any team right now, not necessarily that they deserve a shot at the National Title.

I listed SC as one of the five teams that could beat MU, I later implied that SC was one of the best teams right now. I was then informed that saying that just proves I know nothing of College football, hence the statement he made "The fact that you put SC on the list shows how weak you argument is".

BWillie

USC is dog shit. LSU is dog shit. All of college football is dog shit. USC can't beat Nebraska by more than two touchdowns when the entire Big 12 did the entire year.

You know, with all the parity, I am now one to say there needs to be a playoff. Anybody that thinks USC or LSU or Kansas or Oklahoma or Va Tech is better than somebody else in the Top 10 really has no idea for sure. Everybody sucks, everybody can beat everybody this year.

Buck
IIRC a rule was put in place that you have to win your conference to be in the title game after Nebraska got in back in '01.
Thats wrong.

OU got in the game after losing to K-State in 03.

Buck
12-01-2007, 11:14 PM
I listed SC as one of the five teams that could beat MU, I later implied that SC was one of the best teams right now. I was then informed that saying that just proves I know nothing of College football, hence the statement he made "The fact that you put SC on the list shows how weak you argument is".
Ok so you agree with me then?

I wasnt sure if you were agreeing or disagreeing with me.

Baconeater
12-01-2007, 11:15 PM
USC is dog shit. LSU is dog shit. All of college football is dog shit. USC can't beat Nebraska by more than two touchdowns when the entire Big 12 did the entire year.
Pete Carroll took his foot off the gas in that game. USC could've hung 100 on us.

DaKCMan AP

There is no such rule.

BWillie
LSU so that the NC stays in the SEC.

Why does everybody try SOO HARD to annoit LSU as the best team in college football? Have they been watching the games? LSU looks terrible. LSU just about loses every single game they play in. It makes no sense.

Nobody really has ANY idea who should be in the title game, but when I watch LSU, I don't see this amazing team everybody talks about, and I've watched five LSU games this year.

SPchief
12-01-2007, 11:16 PM

Not true

Mojo Rising
How does KU get into the Fiesta Bowl? They lost the only tough game they played to a 2 loss team. OU will blow KU out in the Fiesta if that happens.

Bearcat
All of college football is dog shit.

I agree... the rankings this week should start at 10, and everyone is playing in a bowl whose name includes '.com'.

BWillie
Pete Carroll took his foot off the gas in that game. USC could've hung 100 on us.

KU hung 69 on you clowns at the end of the 3rd quarter....

Buck
12-01-2007, 11:17 PM

You know, with all the parity, I am now one to say there needs to be a playoff. Anybody that thinks USC or LSU or Kansas or Oklahoma or Va Tech is better than somebody else in the Top 10 really has no idea for sure. Everybody sucks, everybody can beat everybody this year.
Yeah cause margin of victory is so important in the scheme of things.

I mean, the Patriots are pretty shitty for only beating the lowly Eagles by 3 points.

Baconeater
12-01-2007, 11:20 PM
There is no such rule.
I could be mistaken, but I remember a lot of outrage after NU got in, and that such a rule was talked about.

El Jefe

I mean, the Patriots are pretty shitty for only beating the lowly Eagles by 3 points.

Touche BWillie007.

Baconeater
Not true
OK I'M WRONG GET OFF MY CASE GAWD DAMNIT!

Ari ümlaüt
12-01-2007, 11:21 PM
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/iM4G3%20ST0R4G3/rolleyesbarf.gif

wow. that is funny.

ChiefsCountry
No one was picking Florida to win it last year. Go look up the threads in December 2006.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3466894&postcount=5

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149343&highlight=Florida

;)

BWillie

Actually, yeah. Most of the time. If you looked at the NFL, and the average margin of victory, the Patriots would be WAY ahead of everybody else...and they are clearly the best team in the NFL.

With that said, nobody has ANY CLUE who is the best team in college this year. Zilch. Nein. None. Notta. No f*cking idea.

Baconeater
12-01-2007, 11:22 PM
KU hung 69 on you clowns at the end of the 3rd quarter....
So, what's your point? USC wasn't bitter about getting their asses handed to them for the last 40 years like you clowns.

Buck
12-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Actually, yeah. Most of the time. If you looked at the NFL, and the average margin of victory, the Patriots would be WAY ahead of everybody else...and they are clearly the best team in the NFL.

With that said, nobody has ANY CLUE who is the best team in college this year. Zilch. Nein. None. Notta. No f*cking idea.

So you are telling me that because the talent is now more even than it has ever been, meaning you probably wont get an undefeated team anymore, that College Football Sucks?

It takes a really narrow-minded person to not enjoy what has gone on this year.

This season hasn't sucked, it has been incredible. Basically, what you should be mad about is that there isn't a playoff. If there was ever a year that showed there needed to be one it would be this year.

BWillie
12-01-2007, 11:24 PM
If you put a gun to my head, and I had to pick two teams to play. I'd say Oklahoma and Florida are the two best teams in football. If you had to ask me what teams are the most deserving, I'd have to pick Oklahoma and Ohio State. I mean Oklahoma beat the #1 team twice in one year..

BWillie
12-01-2007, 11:25 PM
So you are telling me that because the talent is now more even than it has ever been, meaning you probably wont get an undefeated team anymore, that College Football Sucks?

It takes a really narrow-minded person to not enjoy what has gone on this year.

This season hasn't sucked, it has been incredible. Basically, what you should be mad about is that there isn't a playoff. If there was ever a year that showed there needed to be one it would be this year.

You know what I mean. Everybody sucks compared to everybody else. There is so much parity it is IMPOSSIBLE to know which team deserves to be in the NC this year. I think everybody can agree with that. All I hope is the LSU gets the shit knocked out of them in whatever bowl game they play in. I just find it sickening how much the media beats off to them.

Pablo
12-01-2007, 11:26 PM
I'd honestly like to see a Oklahoma vs. LSU game. That's not going to happen, but I'd like to watch that game.

Buck
12-01-2007, 11:27 PM
You know what I mean. Everybody sucks compared to everybody else. There is so much parity it is IMPOSSIBLE to know which team deserves to be in the NC this year. I think everybody can agree with that. All I hope is the LSU gets the shit knocked out of them in whatever bowl game they play in. I just find it sickening how much the media beats off to them.

I gotta agree with the LSU part. IMO they are the most overrated team.

the Talking Can
12-01-2007, 11:28 PM
I'd honestly like to see a Oklahoma vs. LSU game. That's not going to happen, but I'd like to watch that game.

yup on both counts...

Mojo Rising
12-01-2007, 11:31 PM

You didn't watch the game. USC dominated Nebraska.

There is a difference between teams that play tough competitors and those who don't. KU is no different than Hawaii.

Buck
My 3 Nat'l Championship game thingees...

2 Best Teams:
Oklahoma vs. USC

2 Teams I want to see:
USC vs. Georgia

2 Teams that will Proabably Make it:
Ohio State vs. LSU

BWillie
You didn't watch the game. USC dominated Nebraska.

There is a difference between teams that play tough competitors and those who don't. KU is no different than Hawaii.

USC lost to F*cking Stanford. Yeah, the Stanford who lost to NOTRE DAME. HAHAHAH

Kansas only lost to the #1 team in the country.

Bam.

Buck
12-01-2007, 11:32 PM
USC lost to F*cking Stanford.

Kansas lost to the #1 team in the country.

Bam.

USC > KU, 7 Days a week.

BWillie
12-01-2007, 11:33 PM
USC > KU, 7 Days a week.

Once again, you lost to STANFORD.

Period.

Ok good talk.

Buck
12-01-2007, 11:36 PM

Period.

Ok good talk.

Your point? I hope that somehow USC plays KU in the bowl game to shut you up.

Mojo Rising
12-01-2007, 11:38 PM

Period.

Ok good talk.

The QB has a broken finger.

Who did KU beat? Did they beat a ranked opponent?

BWillie
12-01-2007, 11:40 PM
The QB has a broken finger.

Who did KU beat? Did they beat a ranked opponent?

Only one loss teams in college football

Ohio State
Kansas
Hawaii

2 of the 3 should be in the Championship game. They did what they were supposed to do.

:D

So now you are making excuses for USC...for losing to STAN FREAKIN FORD

Buck
12-01-2007, 11:44 PM

Ohio State
Kansas
Hawaii

2 of the 3 should be in the Championship game. They did what they were supposed to do.

Ohio State lost to Illinois who lost to Iowa who lost to Western Michigan who lost to Akron who lost to Temple and so on and so on.

BWillie
12-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Ohio State lost to Illinois who lost to Iowa who lost to Western Michigan who lost to Akron who lost to Temple and so on and so on.

Hawaii will probably lose to a shitty Washington team, and it won't be close.

So we agree that Kansas is the best team in the country?

haha

Mojo Rising
12-01-2007, 11:46 PM

Ohio State
Kansas
Hawaii

Does KU beat ASU on the road like SC did?

Vegas would make SC at least a 14 point favorite if they played the Jayhawks.

BWillie
12-01-2007, 11:47 PM

Yeah, Changed my post.

Hey, I tell you what. If Hawaii wins, put them in the National Title game to give the BCS a big freaking middle finger.

BWillie
12-01-2007, 11:48 PM

Vegas makes favorites because of dumbasses like you betting the spread up. Vegas has no idea who is a better team, nor do they care. Goal is to get the most money on each side of the spread. Da dee da dee

Mojo Rising
12-02-2007, 12:00 AM
Vegas makes favorites because of dumbasses like you betting the spread up. Vegas has no idea who is a better team, nor do they care. Goal is to get the most money on each side of the spread. Da dee da dee

I made the Vegas reference because that is the only valid comparison because they will not face each other.

With your wisdom you should then invest in KU when they are huge dogs if they make the Fiesta Bowl.

SC beat better teams on the road (Cal, ASU) than KU can compete with.

On all of the games I watched today the anouncers said that Georgia and SC were the best teams right now. Not one mentioned KU.

In my estimation KU should be ranked 10- 15 and be playing in the Holiday / Sun Bowl.

Who did they beat to deserve BCS consideration? MU blew them out and we saw what happened to MU.

Plus, SC has an awesome Punter (he's my cousin.)

88TG88
12-02-2007, 12:04 AM
I hope that somehow USC plays KU in the bowl game to shut you up.
As would I

KILLER_CLOWN
12-02-2007, 12:16 AM
As would I

Me too, common opponents? Nebraska nuff said.

Mojo Rising
12-02-2007, 12:31 AM
Central Michigan
SE Louisiana
Toledo
Florida International
Kansas State
Baylor
Colorado
Texas A&M
Nebraska
Oklahoma State
Iowa State
Missouri

KU had control of their Out Of Conference schedule. Look who they picked. Usually a team will pick one as a warm-up (pre-season game.) They were lucky OU and Texas weren't on their schedule this year.

They have no busiess in the Top 10.

Mojo Rising
12-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Me too, common opponents? Nebraska nuff said.

If SC would have been Nebraskas b**** like KU for the past 20+ years they would have run up the score. SC dominated that game.

Unfortuneately for KU fans, that was their Bowl game.

88TG88
12-02-2007, 12:48 AM
If SC would have been Nebraskas b**** like KU for the past 20+ years they would have run up the score. SC dominated that game.

Unfortuneately for KU fans, that was their Bowl game.
Thank you

The score after 3 quarters was 42-10. We took out all our starters, except maybe Booty I forget, and coasted. Neb's starters scored 21 points on the second/third team.

heres the link http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/boxscore;_ylt=Atc9IWYj7cbpgG_5hCogRB_yvbYF?gid=200709150023

HolmeZz
12-02-2007, 12:49 AM
USC lost on their home field to a god awful Stanford team led by Tavita Pritchard. They don't belong anywhere near the title game conversation.

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 12:58 AM
USC lost on their home field to a god awful Stanford team led by Tavita Pritchard. They don't belong anywhere near the title game conversation.But, they're USC.

The University of Spoiled Children commands respect!

Mojo Rising
12-02-2007, 01:02 AM
USC lost on their home field to a god awful Stanford team led by Tavita Pritchard. They don't belong anywhere near the title game conversation.

I agree. Ohio State should play LSU. If there was a plus 1 system Georgia and USC should be in the mix. At least one of them would be in the Champ game.

Stanford isn't as bad under Harbaugh as they have been.

HolmeZz
12-02-2007, 01:13 AM
It should be Ohio State and Oklahoma.

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 01:16 AM
It should be Ohio State and Oklahoma.I agree.

Coach
12-02-2007, 01:19 AM
**** it, just put Hawaii and Ohio St.

alanm
12-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Hawaii just finished unbeaten. Quick.. someone should invoke the 1984 BYU rule. :evil:

KC_Connection
12-02-2007, 01:20 AM
**** it, just put Hawaii and Ohio St.
Kansas and Hawaii.

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 01:22 AM
Kansas and Hawaii.OU > Mizzou > KU

Don't be silly.

Mojo Rising
12-02-2007, 01:26 AM
Kansas and Hawaii.

This would be a great Sun Bowl match-up.

BigMeatballDave
12-02-2007, 06:05 AM
It should be Ohio State and Oklahoma.How much you wanna bet OSU wins?

HolmeZz
12-02-2007, 10:15 AM
How much you wanna bet OSU wins?

Uh, I think it'd be a pretty even game.

Bearcat
12-02-2007, 10:29 AM
How much you wanna bet OSU wins?

How much do you have? ;)

BigMeatballDave
12-02-2007, 10:33 AM
How much you wanna bet OSU wins?This comment was a brain fart. I was thinking OSU vs. OSU for some reason. Trying to be funny and it backfired.