PDA

View Full Version : Next two way player? JA

istas
12-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Will want tight end money now? Great catch though. Just what our sick offense needs?

ferrarispider95
12-02-2007, 12:06 PM
PAY ME MY MOTHAFUGGIN MONEY

Dayze
12-02-2007, 12:07 PM
"Carl, I'd like my money deposited into the following accounts...." /Jared

HemiEd
12-02-2007, 12:09 PM
That play was pure genius marketing by Carl and Herm.

Carl to Herm "You better do something, the heat is on."

Herm to Carl "I found this note pad of Al Saunders behind a desk, it may be just what we need."

Phobia
12-02-2007, 12:12 PM
That was an amazing throw and catch. Just incredible. This is a surprisingly good game. I'm enjoying myself.

Dayze
12-02-2007, 12:18 PM
That was an amazing throw and catch. Just incredible. This is a surprisingly good game. I'm enjoying myself.

don't worry; still plenty of time for Herm to F it up.
:p

Phobia
12-02-2007, 12:52 PM
I really don't think most of us realize just how good that catch was. Seasoned veterans can't track that ball in the air and get their bodies under control to stay in bounds. He's an incredible athlete - better than I ever suspected.

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Will want tight end money now? LMAO

We should be so lucky...

mrub4
12-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Haha, I just checked the score on nfl.com and saw J.Allen having a reception for a TD. Cliff notes on what happened?

Phobia
12-02-2007, 01:03 PM
Haha, I just checked the score on nfl.com and saw J.Allen having a reception for a TD. Cliff notes on what happened?

Lined up @ TE and did a rub-off block. Caught the defense sleeping but LB quickly recovered and got on him pretty tight. Huard, who had rolled right, threw all the way across the field to the side of the endzone and Allen sprinted for the ball. While he was at a dead sprint he adjusted to the ball, caught up to it, stuck it in his hands and slide down to get a hip in the endzone as there was NO way he was gonna get both feet due to momentum. It was really impressive.

Initially, I figured it for an overthrow. Additionally, I don't know if Gonzo could have chased that ball down. Allen was moving.

mrub4
12-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Nice. The first week I decide to not sit at home and watch a game, it looks like there's one finally worth watching. Just saw on nfl.com that we went for it on a 4th down! Is Herm out or something?

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Lined up @ TE and did a rub-off block. Caught the defense sleeping but LB quickly recovered and got on him pretty tight. Huard, who had rolled right, threw all the way across the field to the side of the endzone and Allen sprinted for the ball. While he was at a dead sprint he adjusted to the ball, caught up to it, stuck it in his hands and slide down to get a hip in the endzone as there was NO way he was gonna get both feet due to momentum. It was really impressive.

Initially, I figured it for an overthrow. Additionally, I don't know if Gonzo could have chased that ball down. Allen was moving.It really was an amazing play. Well covered... the Chargers were all over it, and Allen just made a fantastic play.

Crazy.

L.A. Chieffan
12-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Allen sux. Overrated and can't stop the run. One dimensional and an alcoholic. The only reason he's on the team is because he's white and Carl wants to sell tickets. If it wasn't or Huard's awesome pass and play recognition skills Jared would have never caught that. Jared needs to beg Carl or an extension and if we resign him it will be the biggest mistake this fine organization has ever made.

Phobia
12-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Allen sux. Overrated and can't stop the run. One dimensional and an alcoholic. The only reason he's on the team is because he's white and Carl wants to sell tickets. If it wasn't or Huard's awesome pass and play recognition skills Jared would have never caught that. Jared needs to beg Carl or an extension and if we resign him it will be the biggest mistake this fine organization has ever made.
/mecca

HemiEd
12-02-2007, 01:39 PM
It was a great play. Jared showed great hands.

Skip Towne
12-02-2007, 01:45 PM
It was a great play. Jared showed great hands.
Yeah but that could turn into arena ball real quick.

thehead
12-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Yeah but that could turn into arena ball real quick.

Karma lets not forget about Karma :deevee: