PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Herm: COACH LIKE THIS WHEN IT MATTERS

CupidStunt
12-02-2007, 01:04 PM
You f**king douchebag.

Chiefs fans wanted to see this from day ONE!

Extra Point
12-02-2007, 01:08 PM
Only problem is it matters every week, every down.

Easy 6
12-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Yep, hopefully the early results we've gotten here open his eyes some.

Its OK to score early & be aggressive...the D will be fine.

dj56dt58
12-02-2007, 01:47 PM
not taking up for herm..I ****ing hate him..but it's a little easier to do when the D actually has to respect the running game

Gonzo
12-02-2007, 02:57 PM
You f**king douchebag.

Chiefs fans wanted to see this from day ONE!

I sure as FU*K didn't want to see this douchebaggery today. I don't know what you're watching.

blueballs
12-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Carl must go

doomy3
12-02-2007, 03:17 PM
Yea, the air it out play that "Chiefs fans" wanted to see from day one really worked well today didn't it? Our line isn't able to block to throw the ball.

CupidStunt
12-02-2007, 03:24 PM
I sure as FU*K didn't want to see this douchebaggery today. I don't know what you're watching.

Coaching was not a problem at all. KC has NO TALENT.

Chiefs have the dumbest fans in the country.

jjjayb
12-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Yea, the air it out play that "Chiefs fans" wanted to see from day one really worked well today didn't it? Our line isn't able to block to throw the ball.

Yep. Worked great with Damon "wobble launcher" "locked onto one receiver" "immobile as the statue of liberty" Huard at the helm. Why not try this when we actually have someone with at least a hint of talent at Quarterback in the game?

doomy3
12-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Coaching was not a problem at all. KC has NO TALENT.

Chiefs have the dumbest fans in the country.

You're the one that started this retarded thread calling Herm a dochebag. IMHO coaching hasn't been the problem this season period. Not just today. We don't have talent, you are correct on that one. But, we would have had a better chance to win today had we went with the same gameplan we have been using where we run the ball almost exclusively. That is our best chance to win with this line and this team.

CupidStunt
12-02-2007, 03:31 PM
You're the one that started this retarded thread calling Herm a dochebag.

Herm is a douchebag.

AND we have no talent.

It ain't mutally exclusive. Herm's a bad coach with good players and we're a bad team with a good coach.

jjjayb
12-02-2007, 03:34 PM
You're the one that started this retarded thread calling Herm a dochebag. IMHO coaching hasn't been the problem this season period. Not just today. We don't have talent, you are correct on that one. But, we would have had a better chance to win today had we went with the same gameplan we have been using where we run the ball almost exclusively. That is our best chance to win with this line and this team.

Yep. Cause that's worked all year long. :shake: Hence our 4 spectacular wins. Oh wait, most of those 4 measley wins came when we actually opened it up a little. :hmmm:

doomy3
12-02-2007, 03:41 PM
Yep. Cause that's worked all year long. :shake: Hence our 4 spectacular wins. Oh wait, most of those 4 measley wins came when we actually opened it up a little. :hmmm:

We got sacked EIGHT times today and threw THREE interceptions. That's not even taking into account all the tipped or batted down passes that never had a chance. Meanwhile, Kolby was running well and averaged 4 YPC. You're telling me we wouldn't have been better just taking positive yards instead of trying to throw the ball when we clearly can't?

blueballs
12-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Herm hates offense
he never knows what to do with his hands
when their on the field

KCChiefsFan88
12-02-2007, 03:53 PM
No talent + the worst coaching staff in the league= Disaster

jjjayb
12-02-2007, 05:32 PM
We got sacked EIGHT times today and threw THREE interceptions. That's not even taking into account all the tipped or batted down passes that never had a chance. Meanwhile, Kolby was running well and averaged 4 YPC. You're telling me we wouldn't have been better just taking positive yards instead of trying to throw the ball when we clearly can't?

And how many of those sacks would've occured if Huard wasn't playing? Mr. "lock onto a receiver so hard I don't even see the guy coming on my non-blind side". Mr. "hold onto the ball for 12 seconds and still take the sack because I'm too stupid to throw it away."

How many of those tips would've occured without Huard playing?

I'm saying we need to play like this when Croyle is in the game. I don't really think it matters what we do if Huard is in. He sucks. We'd run the ball okay in the first quarter if we went back to the predictable playcalling. Then Smith would've been bottled up. Mixing it up at least kept them honest so we could run the ball.