PDA

View Full Version : Can the fans take some blame?

percysnow
12-02-2007, 02:05 PM
I mean our home field advantage is basically gone. . The fans attitude has been horrid since day one. . i was at the raiders game last week and it was embarrassing the way the fans were. . no noise, people in there seats on important 3rd down and defensive red zone plays. . obviously our team, GM, and coach sux. . but I think the fans kinda suck too. . we've become just as heartless and bad as the players...yes we have reasons to be disgruntled but so do our players and maybe even our coaches. . we r just as bad as the people we bitch about all day

Terribilis
12-02-2007, 02:07 PM
implosion in 3-2-1

kcpasco
12-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Its hard to cheer when you

run run pass punt

petegz28
12-02-2007, 02:08 PM
No

Mr. Flopnuts
I mean our home field advantage is basically gone. . The fans attitude has been horrid since day one. . i was at the raiders game last week and it was embarrassing the way the fans were. . no noise, people in there seats on important 3rd down and defensive red zone plays. . obviously our team, GM, and coach sux. . but I think the fans kinda suck too. . we've become just as heartless and bad as the players...yes we have reasons to be disgruntled but so do our players and maybe even our coaches. . we r just as bad as the people we bitch about all day

You're in the wrong place trying to find fan accountability. Members of this board have been jumping off the bandwagon for months. Most Chiefs fans haven't experienced this level of losing before, we're starting to see true colors.

blueballs
Carl must go

pr_capone
Are you simply creating as many threads as you can just to see which ones stick?

Dude.... STFU already.

Bearcat
For years the Donks sucked at home, and once they started winning, Mile High was all of a sudden the best home field advantage ever... from the fans to the altitude to naked guys in barrels.

When our defense was good in the 90's, Arrowhead had a huge home-field advantage. When our defense sucked with Vermeil, it didn't matter how loud we were... the playoff game against the Colts was rocking, but it didn't matter.

Funny how that works.

NewChief
12-02-2007, 02:10 PM
For years the Donks sucked at home, and once they started winning, Mile High was all of a sudden the best home field advantage ever... from the fans to the altitude to naked guys in barrels.

When our defense was good in the 90's, Arrowhead had a huge home-field advantage. When our defense sucked with Vermeil, it didn't matter how loud we were... the playoff game against the Colts was rocking, but it didn't matter.

Funny how that works.

During the DV years, even during the abysmal Grob tenure, you could always depend on 3 or so home games a year where the Defense would come together to have career days. The difference was the offense was almost always consistently good back then.

Reerun_KC
12-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Blame the fans for Mediocrity?

Your kidding right?

These fans have been loyal for years and have gotten nothing in return...

The fans have had enough of your quest for mediocrity... Take Carl, Herm and yourself, drive off a cliff and save us all the agony.

Phobia
Yes, it's mostly the fault of the fans. Afterall, they're spectators.

Much like the downfall of GM is the fault of car buyers.

banyon
It's a very difficult style of coaching to watch or cheer for.

Deberg_1990
12-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Yes, its all the fans fault!!

Love Carl

siberian khatru
12-02-2007, 02:12 PM
What, were we wearing a short skirt and too much makeup? Is that why we deserve to be raped?

Count Zarth
12-02-2007, 02:13 PM
STOP POSTING THREADS YOU DUMB****

BigMeatballDave
12-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Methinks Persy was dropped on his head as a child...

Mecca
12-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Look the Chiefs need to rebuild but at the same time you can't expect fans to be jazzed about a shitty team.

Bearcat
yes we have reasons to be disgruntled but so do our players and maybe even our coaches. . we r just as bad as the people we bitch about all day
And oh yeah, if you paid me millions of dollars to show up at Arrowhead once a week, instead of giving up a decent portion of my paycheck, I'd stand the entire game, scream, hand out gatorade during time outs, and give awkward sideline massages on request.

We're investing in them, not the other way around :rolleyes:

MIAdragon
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/images/threads/000/088/879/1267414-batman-retarded.jpg

percysnow
12-02-2007, 02:15 PM

Your kidding right?

The fans have had enough of your quest for mediocrity... Take Carl, Herm and yourself, drive off a cliff and save us all the agony.

i hope that when u finally pass all ur test and get a real job instead of riding shotgun. . on ur first trip ur plane engine fails and u and that little shit jet go down. .

siberian khatru
Methinks Persy was dropped on his head as a child...

I don't think he's ever recovered from the motor scooter accident.

Simplex3
Maybe the fans are expressing their discontent with the bulls**t direction of the franchise they have spent hundreds of millions of dollars on.

Boyceofsummer
12-02-2007, 02:17 PM

Your kidding right?

King Carl dosen't care if you cheer or not. He want's your money. I don't blame King Carl anymore. The ownership is to blame for sucking King Carl off. For decades.

Simplex3
12-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Look the Chiefs need to rebuild but at the same time you can't expect fans to be jazzed about a shitty team.
That's just it. KC fans aren't dumb enough to believe you're serious about rebuilding when you're giving giant contracts to old people. Gonzo, LJ, Donnie Edwards...

percysnow
12-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Maybe the fans are expressing their discontent with the bulls**t direction of the franchise they have spent hundreds of millions of dollars on.

yeah really showing them. . by buying season tickets. . showing up to the games, spending all sorts of money and sitting in their seats. . .they showed carl

BigMeatballDave
I don't think he's ever recovered from the motor scooter accident.LMAO

Phobia
i hope that when u finally pass all ur test and get a real job instead of riding shotgun. . on ur first trip ur plane engine fails and u and that little shit jet go down. .

You're very cool.

Mecca
12-02-2007, 02:19 PM
That's just it. KC fans aren't dumb enough to believe you're serious about rebuilding when you're giving giant contracts to old people. Gonzo, LJ, Donnie Edwards...

That's why I called it halfass rebuilding....if they had not kept LJ or Gonzo even the educated fans here would have been pissed even though it would have been the right thing to do.

Simplex3
12-02-2007, 02:20 PM
yeah really showing them. . by buying season tickets. . showing up to the games, spending all sorts of money and sitting in their seats. . .they showed carl
Aren't you the moron that just started a thread about how the fans didn't show?

Don't bother answering.

DenverDanChiefsFan
12-02-2007, 02:21 PM
last time i checked fans didn't draft, gameplan, call plays

Of course neither does anyone associated with the chiefs.

Dayze
12-02-2007, 02:22 PM
I respectfully disagree.
I don't think the fans can take the blame; in my opinion, there has been a blind loyalty to this team through some bad times; i think it's collectively catching up with these teams and CP/Clark.....fans are finally getting tired of spending $, and going to work monday with hoarse voices etc..

Simplex3
12-02-2007, 02:24 PM
You know, come to think of it, the Chiefs are about to dump another ton of money into a DE that disappears in the second half. That'll help, too.

ChiefsFan4Life
12-02-2007, 02:24 PM

Are you really this f'n stupid? This has got to be one of the most retarded posts I have ever read. Go clean out your vagina you f'n ****.

Easy 6
12-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Not on your life.

Halfcan
12-02-2007, 02:25 PM
I went to Season Opener and that was enough for me. I feel like I am saving a ton of money not paying for this shit.

FringeNC
12-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Is this thread for real?

Donger

Are you so angry that you're unintentionally writing like a retard, or is it just that you're a retard?

By the way, what you wrote is unacceptable.

Mecca
You know, come to think of it, the Chiefs are about to dump another ton of money into a DE that disappears in the second half. That'll help, too.

The whole defense does that.

kcpasco
12-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Why not

Next time I go to Arrowhead and I give them my hard earned money

Carl and Herm can take turns kicking me in the nuts

2bikemike
12-02-2007, 02:31 PM
IMHO Joe Po's article was dead nuts on. Carl has stayed on way too long. This team has no clear direction. They have hung on and hung on watching the team get old hoping that this was this year. Nothing was done to replace the aging star O-lineman.

We have gone from an outstanding Defense to an offensive juggernaut and now were swinging back to the Defense. Each time the other side of the ball was destroyed.

I hate Herm as a coach but IMHO this season failure is all laid at the feet of Carl, and ultimately the Hunts for allowing it to continue.

tommykat

Are you serious????? How many games have you gone to? I was in rain and snow you name it for years and the fans never gave up.........IMO STFU

Cochise

UteChief
12-02-2007, 02:39 PM
I'll take the blame when 'm on the field. Until then STFU!!!

Fruit Ninja
12-02-2007, 02:45 PM
This dude needs his thread making abilities revoked for asking such a dumb question.

Smed1065
12-02-2007, 02:47 PM

Sure, guess we are to blame for the last 192 or so games as well at home.

:harumph:

ClevelandBronco
12-02-2007, 02:50 PM
There's no way imaginable the fans are to blame for any of this. I've been around here long enough to know that there's no lack of heart in the fans. I wouldn't even question the hearts of the players. (Okay, I have my reservations about Huard.)

I'm certain, though, that if the front office and coaching staff were given EKGs there would be no reportable results whatsoever.

percysnow
12-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Ahhhhh this boards to easy...ooppps dropped some popcorn

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
12-02-2007, 03:12 PM

is this really a serious post or are you drunk or something?

Spott
12-02-2007, 03:16 PM
Most Chiefs fans haven't experienced this level of losing before, we're starting to see true colors.

Yeah, we all have no experience in losing.

:rolleyes:

BigRock
12-02-2007, 03:21 PM
The fans can definitely take some blame.

For example, there were posts around here the last week where people were going over their suicidial options in lieu of watching Damon Huard play again. Yet those same people continue to post, which would clearly not be possible had they followed through.

Actions speak louder than words, my friends. A mass suicide by fans of the team, now that would get some attention. Carl would have no choice but to step down. Lives would be at stake.

And, let's be honest, the herd around here could use some thinning.

FAX
12-02-2007, 04:41 PM
I will trade 9000 draft picks to the Mod who revokes Mr. percysnow's thread making privileges.

FAX

King_Chief_Fan
12-02-2007, 04:45 PM

:shake: THe Chiefs suck because of the fans? THe fans PAY out the wazoo to watch this jr. varisty team get spanked day in and out. The team should be glad there are still people sitting there. At the rate their going, this too could go south.

Blaming the fans? Do you need substance abuse help?

Sure-Oz
12-02-2007, 04:48 PM
The fans are the last thing this team needs to change, ****ing stupid thread. i wasthere today and it was as loud as a full stadium, we're sick of BS that carl is feeding us. $2 for a can of sprite, i still cant get over that

percysnow
12-02-2007, 04:49 PM
when did i ever say the Chiefs suck because of the fans. . read my post before u post stupid. . the Chief fans well most of u. . have turned into little girls crying about everything. . pointing fingers at everyone. . But u as fans suck as well. . not saying we woulda won more football games if the fans were better. . the fans just add to this cancer known as the Chiefs. . The fans are so quick when we r winning to call them selves proudly the 12th man. . then when we lose we u become the 12 year old girl. . if ur going to respond to my post please read my entire post. . never oncve did i say the fans were to blame for Chief loses. .rather they contribute to this new heartless feeling thats represented in the players, owners, coaches, and the orginazation. .

Bowser
12-02-2007, 04:50 PM

Pathetic ****ing thread.

Baconeater
12-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Ahhhhh this boards to easy...ooppps dropped some popcorn
So you're admitting you start all these stupid-ass threads just to watch the reaction?

You're a worthless troll. Die.

Sure-Oz
12-02-2007, 04:51 PM
when did i ever say the Chiefs suck because of the fans. . read my post before u post stupid. . the Chief fans well most of u. . have turned into little girls crying about everything. . pointing fingers at everyone. . But u as fans suck as well. . not saying we woulda won more football games if the fans were more into. . the fans just add to this cancer known as the Chiefs. . The fans are so quick when we r winning to call them selves proudly the 12th man. . then when we lose we u become the 12 year old girl. . if ur going to respond to my post please read my entire post. . never oncve did i say the fans were to blame for Chief loses. .rather they contribute to this new heartless orginazation. .
You are a dumbass if you cheered all day for 8 sacks today. Ridiculous that we get upset at our team that has obvious problems and issues that start up top. Keep paying the $$$ you have to see a below mediocre product and no results.

kstater
12-02-2007, 05:11 PM
when did i ever say the Chiefs suck because of the fans. . read my post before u post stupid. . the Chief fans well most of u. . have turned into little girls crying about everything. . pointing fingers at everyone. . But u as fans suck as well. . not saying we woulda won more football games if the fans were better. . the fans just add to this cancer known as the Chiefs. . The fans are so quick when we r winning to call them selves proudly the 12th man. . then when we lose we u become the 12 year old girl. . if ur going to respond to my post please read my entire post. . never oncve did i say the fans were to blame for Chief loses. .rather they contribute to this new heartless feeling thats represented in the players, owners, coaches, and the orginazation. .

Let me put this in a way you might understand.

ur a retard. . yor thread making abilities shuld b takin away. . u sux

dirk digler
12-02-2007, 05:17 PM

Fans aren't going to show up to watch a bad BORING football team.

When DV was here we knew the D was bad but at least the O was entertaining. Now both sides of the ball suck major ass.

Chief Faithful
12-02-2007, 05:19 PM
No, the fans are guilty of nothing. Its the play on the field that is at issue not in the stands.

Valiant
12-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Let me put this in a way you might understand.

ur a retard. . yor thread making abilities shuld b takin away. . u sux

LOL, awesome you are getting rep.. There is a reason why that retarded tool is the only person on my iggy.. Thankfully a few quoted him on here, so I could see his epically stupid comments..

Seriously all that retard does is start stupid ass threads, I think he has to be an alt of Phobia's and he is messing around because there should be no way on earth anyone is that stupid unless you are trying...

percysnow
12-02-2007, 05:48 PM
LOL, awesome you are getting rep.. There is a reason why that retarded tool is the only person on my iggy.. Thankfully a few quoted him on here, so I could see his epically stupid comments..

Seriously all that retard does is start stupid ass threads, I think he has to be an alt of Phobia's and he is messing around because there should be no way on earth anyone is that stupid unless you are trying...

wow u just killed my thread. . mr big thread killer/ / look at me im a thread killer . . yeah i kill threads and things of that nature. .eeeee lookie here

Easy 6
12-02-2007, 05:51 PM
"They say ya hard put and desperate Percy Snow, say they gon heal and hide ya to a barn door".

King_Chief_Fan
12-02-2007, 05:56 PM

the above response is even more retarded than your original post.

Bwana
12-02-2007, 05:58 PM
no

Baconeater
12-02-2007, 06:13 PM
It just dawned on me that percysnow must be the douchebag formerly known as mac58. Same threadwhorish tendencies, same writing style, same dumbassery.

Edit: Just in case any of you don't remember who mac58 is, here's a little reminder:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=154447

catfish307
12-02-2007, 06:25 PM
when did i ever say the Chiefs suck because of the fans. . read my post before u poststupid. . the Chief fanswell most of u. . have turned into little girlscrying about everything. . pointing fingers at everyone. . But u as fans suck as well. . not saying we woulda won more football games if the fans were better. . the fans just add to this cancer known as the Chiefs. . The fans are so quick when we r winning to call them selves proudly the 12th man. . then when we losewe u become the 12 year old girl. . if ur going to respond to my post please read my entire post. . never oncve did i say the fans were to blame for Chief loses. .rather they contribute to this new heartless feeling thats represented in the players, owners, coaches, and the orginazation. .

Stupid illiterate people shouldn't post stupid threads then call other people stupid. I have underlined and highlighted some of your 2nd grade mistakes. You have flunked basic english which proves, you are RETARDED. Sincerely the 12th man. :D

percysnow
12-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Stupid illiterate people shouldn't post stupid threads then call other people stupid. I have underlined and highlighted some of your 2nd grade mistakes. You have flunked basic english which proves, you are RETARDED. Sincerely the 12th man. :D

thanks my little grammar bitch. . now go to all my threads and correct them all at once. .

catfish307
12-02-2007, 06:28 PM
thanks my little grammar bitch. . now go to all my threads and correct them all at once. .

HAHA. Were you the person I saw with frozen drool all over your new chiefs foam finger today?

Count Zarth
12-02-2007, 06:29 PM
You will all be happy to know percysnow can no longer post threads. Hopefully this will limit his dumbassery.

percysnow
12-02-2007, 06:31 PM
You will all be happy to know percysnow can no longer post threads. Hopefully this will limit his dumbassery.

see my life will go on. . if this happened to u. . ud prob shoot urself. .then we wouldnt get a Shrek 4. .

percysnow
12-02-2007, 06:33 PM
GoChiefs. . i can still view all the pics, videos and gifs u will post for me and 50 other people who hate u. . .now hurry up with them game pics my bitch

Count Zarth
12-02-2007, 06:36 PM
GoChiefs. . i can still view all the pics, videos and gifs u will post for me and 50 other people who hate u. . .now hurry up with them game pics my bitch

Sorry, you ruined it for everyone.

Logical
12-02-2007, 06:36 PM

You really should quit posting.

FAX
12-02-2007, 06:37 PM

Good news, that.

FAX

Saleenman607
12-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Straight FOOLIO

percysnow
12-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Sorry, you ruined it for everyone.

ull do it bitch. . cause i tell u to. . ull see

percysnow
12-02-2007, 06:41 PM
You really should quit posting.

maybe u should. . u havbe over 50K post. . casnt wait till u look back on ur life and realize how much u wasted. . lol .. ****ing internet losers

Oh Snap
12-02-2007, 06:42 PM
kinda hard to keep up the intensity when your team sucks..you cant blame the fans.

catfish307
12-02-2007, 06:45 PM
maybe u should. . u havbe over 50K post. . casnt wait till u look back on ur life and realize how much u wasted. . lol .. ****ing internet losers

I'm baffled by your brilliance. Please use the #4 font in crayon style for your future posts.

burt
12-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Well, now we have someone to make Goatse look bright.........

Chiefspants
12-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Yes, its all the fans fault, you know noise can make a whole heck of alot of difference, in 16, 11, 14, and 10 point losses, especially when the place is packed during the 16 and 11 point losses, the facts are, giving money to buy tickets will only help king carls cause. The best thing now is to boycott if you want things to change anytime soon.

percysnow
12-02-2007, 07:07 PM
Yes, its all the fans fault, you know noise can make a whole heck of alot of difference, in 16, 11, 14, and 10 point losses, especially when the place is packed during the 16 and 11 point losses, the facts are, giving money to buy tickets will only help king carls cause. The best thing now is to boycott if you want things to change anytime soon.

another fuucktard that didnt read my post. . .

Chiefspants
12-02-2007, 07:10 PM
You're stupid, why should we support a team when the heads of it will give us nothing in return, except the most expensive ticket prices in the nfl, and how long has it been since we've won a super bowl?

burt
12-02-2007, 07:11 PM
another gentleman that couldn't read my terrible typing or my incoherent lack of thought process. . .

fyp

percysnow
12-02-2007, 07:19 PM
On a side note. . do u think Gochiefs re-realizes he's a fat ugly shrek like human everytime he looks in the mirror or is it something he's become so used to it doesn't even bother him anymore?

Count Zarth
12-02-2007, 07:21 PM
On a side note. . do u think Gochiefs re-realizes he's a fat ugly shrek like human everytime he looks in the mirror or is it something he's become so used to it doesn't even bother him anymore?

Actually I'm something of a narcissist.

Chiefspants
Lets stay on topic, if you even stand behind it anymore.

burt

Us ugly people just avoid mirrors. And yes, I am every bit as ugly as GoChiefs.

Deberg_1990
12-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Yes, blame the fans...

This stinks of Carl Peterson tactics.....

burt
12-02-2007, 07:22 PM

Did you do something to get pretty?

JohninGpt
12-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Us ugly people just avoid mirrors. And yes, I am every bit as ugly as GoChiefs.
All this time I thought you were freakishly muscular.

percysnow
12-02-2007, 07:24 PM

so u 2 have alot in common:

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/5/12/2/f_shrek2fionam_c45c869.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/5/12/2/f_shrek2fionam_c45c869.jpg&srv=img29)

percysnow
12-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Did you do something to get pretty?

he became delusional

Count Zarth
12-02-2007, 07:31 PM
he became delusional

Actually I have very good bone structure and clear skin. If I lost 50 pounds I'd be devastatingly handsome.

JohninGpt
12-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Actually I have very good bone structure and clear skin. If I lost 50 pounds I'd be devastatingly handsome.
The DO IT dammit. I need to drop about 40, but I have to take a hand full of steroids everyday to prevent me from becoming a (or more of a) babbling idiot.

burt
12-02-2007, 07:37 PM
The DO IT dammit. I need to drop about 40, but I have to take a hand full of steroids everyday to prevent me from becoming a (or more of a) babbling idiot.

give some to percysnow.

L.A. Chieffan
12-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Totally, it's all the fans fault I couldn't agree more.

I mean, who wouldn't be happy about losing every game? Duh

percysnow
12-02-2007, 07:38 PM
give some to percysnow.

dont need steriods. . i am already a perfect specimen

JohninGpt
12-02-2007, 07:39 PM
give some to percysnow.
Heh, it only works if your immune system is attacking your brain. While Percy may have something attacking his brain, I doubt it's his immune system.

burt
12-02-2007, 07:41 PM
dont need steriods. . i am already a urine specimen

fyp....again

percysnow
12-02-2007, 07:50 PM
fyp....again

wow ur so clever. .

keg in kc
12-02-2007, 07:56 PM
I think the so-called "arrowhead magic" was dead in the late 90s.

My first game live was the 2000 season opener against the colts, and that crowd started clearing out shortly after halftime. Later that year, I went to the SD game and it was the same story. Then towards the end of the year, against the donkeys on a bitterly cold day where t-rich ran for nearly 150, the stadium had maybe 30,000 in attendance.

Fans have been beaten into apathy by the kind of teams we're had thrust on us since 1994. And it's worse now, because we don't have meaningless offensive stats to hang our hats on.

Mark my words, unless something huge happens this offseason, the no-blackout streak ends in '08.

JohninGpt
12-02-2007, 07:59 PM
...Then towards the end of the year, against the donkeys on a bitterly cold day where t-rich ran for nearly 150, the stadium had maybe 30,000 in attendance.
I went to that one, 6 degrees at gametime, cold SOB. I got really drunk in an attempt to stay warm. You didn't happen to find a wallet in the parking lot did you?

Valiant
12-02-2007, 07:59 PM

Hey fukwad, I am the only one that gets to call GoChiefs Shrek.. come up with your own material you worthless twit...

a1na2
12-02-2007, 08:00 PM
There is no way that you can justify what you are saying.

This year the fans have been as loud as ever, since 'the Hermit' has started this team spiraling downward it's hard for even the hardest core fans to accept the less than acceptable.

Most of the blame, if you read this and other boards, is being leveled at Carl Peterson. That is totally unfair and uncalled for. 'the Hermit' is totally responsible for the on field performance of the players and he does not have the coaching expertise to get the players to excel. What you see on the field is a few of the Chiefs players that are overachievers that can always counted on to do their best. Others cannot receive the same comments. Some of the players are not motivated and it is the HC's job to get them to play. His lower level coaches are falling down on the job as well.

How can any fan feel good about this team? They are in disarray and they have no leadership. The HC is pointing fingers at the players for the lackadaisical play and, as stated, that is his fault. He needs to man up and admit that he sucks as leader and resign. I know he is too stubborn for that and that CP is too loyal to those he employs to fire him. We will suffer through the rest of the season.

I'm hoping that we lose the rest of the games so we can at least claim some good from the season, higher draft picks. I don't think that my hopes will be dashed, the current HC is a loser now and will be until he retires from football.

Chiefspants
12-02-2007, 08:04 PM
In the end you have to put the blame on the moron who hired Herm

a1na2
12-02-2007, 08:10 PM
In the end you have to put the blame on the moron who hired Herm

That would be Lamar. You should be more respectful.

Carl recommends the HC's but the F.O. makes the final decisions. Carl's bad for recommending him, but he does not get the total blame.

L.A. Chieffan
12-02-2007, 08:11 PM

Carl recommends the HC's but the F.O. makes the final decisions. Carl's bad for recommending him, but he does not get the total blame.

You know, you're right. The F.O. retains Carl

Chiefspants
12-02-2007, 08:22 PM

True, and I'm sorry about my respectfulness, but carl is the root of many of the chiefs problems today.

JohninGpt
12-02-2007, 08:24 PM
True,..., but carl is the root of all evil.

FYP

a1na2
12-02-2007, 08:29 PM
FYP

John, that is not true. He is just the most likely target for the venom of the fans.

Count Zarth
12-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Shut up, Tom.

JohninGpt
12-02-2007, 08:31 PM
John, that is not true. He is just the most likely target for the venom of the fans.
Yeah well, after the past few weeks, I'm in a venomous mood.

a1na2
12-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Shut up clayton.

a1na2
12-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Yeah well, after the past few weeks, I'm in a venomous mood.

You are no different than the majority of the fans that left the game today before the 4th quarter.

Carl has made mistakes but there are more mistakes on the field that are the total responsibility of the HC.

RedThat
12-02-2007, 08:34 PM

Well, I don't think the fans can take the blame because this is what happens when they see their franchise consistently be mediocre over the last decade or so? And now, possibly heading in a worse direction then mediocrity? Sure if Im a fan I wouldn't be too pleased. So you can't really not blame them for not cheering as much?

JohninGpt
12-02-2007, 08:35 PM
You are no different than the majority of the fans that left the game today before the 4th quarter.

Carl has made mistakes but there are more mistakes on the field that are the total responsibility of the HC.
Don't get me wrong, Herm's right up there near the top of my list of "football people I don't like very much right now".

Ultra Peanut
12-02-2007, 08:35 PM
uh uh

a1na2
12-02-2007, 08:54 PM
peenuts, nobody cares what you think.

burt
12-02-2007, 09:23 PM

I do

Count Zarth
12-02-2007, 09:26 PM

How ****ing dare you, Tom.

burt
12-02-2007, 09:27 PM
How ****ing dare you, Tom.

Let's kick his ass.....

ROFL

FAX
12-02-2007, 09:33 PM

I care. Ms. Ultra Peanut has been right on just about everything this year. Including the weather and the popularity of household robots. How many posters can make that claim?

FAX

burt
12-02-2007, 09:34 PM
I care. Ms. Ultra Peanut has been right on just about everything this year. Including the weather and the popularity of household robots. How many posters can make that claim?

FAX

Does she know about the abductions?

FAX
12-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Does she know about the abductions?

I have not yet consulted Ms. Ultra Peanut on the subject of abductions, Mr. T.B.A.. We have, however, exchanged ideas regarding the need for an independent agency to investigate the underground facilities constructed in the Western states by the Illuminati in anticipation of a worldwide cataclysm.

She says go for it.

FAX

burt
12-02-2007, 09:41 PM
I have not yet consulted Ms. Ultra Peanut on the subject of abductions, Mr. T.B.A.. We have, however, exchanged ideas regarding the need for an independent agency to investigate the underground facilities constructed in the Western states by the Illuminati in anticipation of a worldwide cataclysm.

She says go for it.

FAX

Do the Illuminati abduct cats too, Mr. Fax?

BigRedChief
12-03-2007, 06:50 AM
http://www.grumer.org/lj_images/20060620-OMG.jpg
Blame the fans? How rich.:banghead:

I've missed 3 games as a season ticket holder since 1994 before this year. So I think I have some first hand knowledge/background on this subject. How long have you been going to games?

I can honestly tell you that the Thanksgiving night game against the Donks last year was as loud as the mid 90's games. The fans can still bring it. They are just filled with apathy because they don't trust King Carl to turn this team around.

Dave Lane
12-03-2007, 07:13 AM
Yes its all the fans fault. If we could just cover the deep out we'd make the team better. Jeez what dumbasery

Dave

Otter
12-03-2007, 07:21 AM
If Bob Dole wouldn't have hired Herm and Dave Lane would have fell on that loose ball and Gaz wouldn't have missed that field goal we wouldn't be in this mess.

Percy, you're and idiot.

percysnow
12-03-2007, 07:22 AM
bunch of fair-weathered fans. . its a shame. . go root for the Patriots