PDA

View Full Version : Huard quits on team...And more!

nomad
12-02-2007, 03:26 PM
When the going gets tough, you can count on Damon Huard to find a way out of the game.

His pain tolerance quickly drops to "0".

If Huard doesn't see TG open, the play is over, he falls down and grabs some part of his anatomy.

Nap Harris is adept at picking the WRONG hole and getting caught up in the wash.

Our OL starters suck and the back-up are in the wrong professional field.

Isn't it great that CP says it's his job to get the players and for the coaches to coach'em. Because he sure has provided BOTH quality AND depth along the line.

Are safties supposed to play the pass? Just curious...

Anybody closed the gaping hole on the right side of our DL, I think LT is STILL running...

On a happy note..Kolby Smith looks good, has some wiggle and is always moving forward. Can't wait till the big paycheck/whiner gets back and Kolby gets sent to the pine.

This organization is a mess thru and thru.

blueballs
12-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Carl must go

MIAdragon
12-02-2007, 03:28 PM
I hate that about wobble, after each pick he ALWAYS seems to get "hurt"

KCChiefsFan88
12-02-2007, 03:29 PM
I'd throw Croyle in the "pain tolerance challenged" category as well.

How is it Brett Favre is likely going to play next week after nerve pain to his throwing elbow and a seperated shoulder to his non throwing arm, but Croyle (who is much younger than Favre) can't play with a sore back.

pikesome
12-02-2007, 03:35 PM

How is it Brett Favre is likely going to play next week after nerve pain to his throwing elbow and a seperated shoulder to his non throwing arm, but Croyle (who is much younger than Favre) can't play with a sore back.

Maybe Brodie has the same kind of phantom injury that Huard gets, the one where they'd rather play a different QB without benching anyone.

kstater
12-02-2007, 03:35 PM

Curious, have you ever had real back pain?

Count Alex's Losses
12-02-2007, 03:42 PM

Croyle has a bruised KIDNEY.

Lay off.

nomad
12-02-2007, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE=KCChiefsfan88]I'd throw Croyle in the "pain tolerance challenged" category as well.

QUOTE]

Brodie was injured in the 1st quarter last week and played the whole game.

Going against the SD rush, Herm decided to give the start to chicken-heart Huard.

Huard folded and quit again on his team.

Mecca
12-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Croyle has a bruised KIDNEY.

Lay off.

He'll always have "something" or some reason he can't play......it's his history. He gets major injuries from being breathed on wrong.

KCChiefsFan88
12-02-2007, 03:47 PM
He'll always have "something" or some reason he can't play......it's his history. He gets major injuries from being breathed on wrong.

He was injury prone in college and now 2 starts into his NFL career and he is already banged up

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Elvis Huard

Mecca
Croyle didn't even make it through high school without a major injury...

KcMizzou
Ok, that was mean.

TRR
12-02-2007, 03:49 PM
As I have said before...This O Line is definitely not good, but Huard makes them look even worse. If his first read isn't there, he automatically ducks his head, and waits for contact. And he NEVER EVER STEPS UP IN THE POCKET. Couple that with his very SLOW drop back, and his mechanical play action fake, and you have recipe for disaster.

There is a reason that Huard has always been a backup.

Mecca
12-02-2007, 03:50 PM
We're almost a whole team of backups at this point.

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 03:51 PM
As I have said before...This O Line is definitely not good, but Huard makes them look even worse. If his first read isn't there, he automatically ducks his head, and waits for contact. And he NEVER EVER STEPS UP IN THE POCKET. Couple that with his very SLOW drop back, and his mechanical play action fake, and you have recipe for disaster.

There is a reason that Huard has always been a backup.Yeah, as bad as the o-line is... Huard makes it seem even worse.

And, while I love Tony G... you cant lock onto him before the snap on 90% of the passing plays.

KCJohnny
12-02-2007, 03:52 PM
8 sacks.
Blame Huard all you want.
Joe Montana couldn't have gotten more than Huard did out of this pathetic offense today.

FAX
12-02-2007, 03:53 PM
I'd throw Croyle in the "pain tolerance challenged" category as well. ...

Bullsh*t.

FAX

TRR
12-02-2007, 03:54 PM
8 sacks.
Blame Huard all you want.
Joe Montana couldn't have gotten more than Huard did out of this pathetic offense today.

Huard runs in to half of them, and he NEVER throws the ball away. And as I have said, anytime you have a QB that drops back like he does, your spelling disaster.

I agree with you, the O Line is terrible. But even if Croyle were in the game, SD wouldn't have had that many sacks today. Huard concedes sacks.

Mecca
12-02-2007, 03:55 PM
The line isn't good but a QB can be responsible for some sacks....

KCJohnny
12-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Huard runs in to half of them, and he NEVER throws the ball away. And as I have said, anytime you have a QB that drops back like he does, your spelling disaster.

I agree with you, the O Line is terrible. But even if Croyle were in the game, SD wouldn't have had that many sacks today. Huard concedes sacks.

Got it. Bad OL. Huard holds ball too long. Agreed. But the QB did not lose this game today.

FringeNC
12-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Huard sucks, but it's old news. I *think* Huard no longer figures into the Chiefs' plans.

Huard has no talent, but it's not his decision to trot his carcass out onto the field every week.

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Huard does love to duck and cover at the first sign of pressure.

The instant he gets a hand in his face, he's looking for a safe place to fall down.

That said... no QB on our roster would have won this game anyway. He just frustrates me.

Halfcan
12-02-2007, 04:03 PM
WE NEED A QB!!!!!!!!

pr_capone
12-02-2007, 04:06 PM
COLT BRENNAN.... 1st Rd pick for KC

DaneMcCloud
12-02-2007, 04:07 PM

Uh, please, NO!

Mecca
12-02-2007, 04:08 PM

Cue Holmezz talking about how Brennan sucks ass and will never be any good in the NFL..3......2........1

KcMizzou
Offensive linemen, please...

And defensive backs.

Cochise
Huard is a team player, a guy with as much heart as anybody in that building. He just doesn't have it.

He stands in there and gets killed behind an offensive line that should be investigated by OSHA, and gives us everything he has to give.

Unfortunately, he just doesn't have it. There's nothing wrong with him, he's a man you have to respect. But there is more to quarterbacking an NFL team than heart.

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Huard is a team player, a guy with as much heart as anybody in that building. He just doesn't have it.

He stands in there and gets killed behind an offensive line that should be investigated by OSHA, and gives us everything he has to give.

Unfortunately, he just doesn't have it. There's nothing wrong with him, he's a man you have to respect. But there is more to quarterbacking an NFL team than heart.Agreed. I do respect the hell outta the guy...

Mecca
12-02-2007, 04:12 PM
They need more than just Oline...they should be taking the best players in every round....they honestly don't have a position they can't take.

banyon
12-02-2007, 04:32 PM

Unfortunately, he just doesn't have it. There's nothing wrong with him, he's a man you have to respect. But there is more to quarterbacking an NFL team than heart.

I used to think that too about him, but QB's with heart don't crumple at the first sign of pressure and don't ask to sit down after it's clear they aren't going to win.

The only thing positive I have to say about him is that he seems to generally be a good person off the field and takes responsibility and doesn't throw teammates under the bus.

Count Alex's Losses
12-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Did you folks see Merriman after his last sack? He started to do his dance and then was all like... "Oh, I'm tired. **** it."

MIAdragon
12-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Did you folks see "roidman" Merriman after his last sack? He started to do his dance and then was all like... "Oh, I'm tired. **** it."

Yea and did I see Phillips do JA's dance?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-02-2007, 04:36 PM
They need more than just Oline...they should be taking the best players in every round....they honestly don't have a position they can't take.

Punter, SLB.