PDA

View Full Version : ****OFFICIAL MU fans are jealous of KU playing in a BCS game thread****

ChiefsFan4Life
12-02-2007, 07:00 PM
Discuss................

kstater
12-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Yay

Braincase
12-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Delete this thread. Please.

CupidStunt
12-02-2007, 07:06 PM
I can't really speak for them, but I doubt MU fans are jealous of the program they beat (up) a week ago.

Jealous of the gift that KU got? And angry at the idiots who made it happen? I'd say so.

gblowfish
12-02-2007, 07:07 PM
Ever been to Miami?
It sucks.

Of course, the Cotton Bowl is a toilet too. They needed to rehab that place 30 years ago.

Sure-Oz
12-02-2007, 07:07 PM
What is there to be jealous about? MU beat KU and Ill. and got shafted.

Cochise
12-02-2007, 07:08 PM
I don't care. But it's not like they can go around bragging about it. "We're a BCS team and you aren't". That'll just make people snicker.

It's found money, congrats and enjoy it. And don't blow it.

CupidStunt
12-02-2007, 07:09 PM
What is there to be jealous about? MU beat KU and Ill. and got shafted.

Eloquent, succinct, accurate.

Brilliant.

Cochise
12-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Ever been to Miami?
It sucks.

Of course, the Cotton Bowl is a toilet too. They needed to rehab that place 30 years ago.

My only advice to people who are going to Miami would be, prepare to be disappointed.

BigVE
12-02-2007, 07:13 PM
There weren't too many college football games on TV Saturday evening. Lots and lots of people saw MU get stomped into the ground by OU. I think that has as much to do with the selection as anything else. MU had to put up or shut up and they choked/got beat by a better team. KU got a gift from people who probably have not watched anything more than ESPN highlights of KU all year. Thanks.

siberian khatru
12-02-2007, 07:14 PM
I can't really speak for them, but I doubt MU fans are jealous of the program they beat (up) a week ago.

Jealous of the gift that KU got? And angry at the idiots who made it happen? I'd say so.

Yep, that's pretty much it. Not jealous of or mad at KU. Just pissed at the circumstances that benefited them.

Bearcat
12-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans,every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans,every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans, every team has stupid fans.

ROYC75
12-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Nothing to read in this thread........ Move along.

ChiefsCountry
12-02-2007, 07:35 PM

It is, its getting moved to Jerry World.

Reerun_KC
12-02-2007, 07:42 PM
All I can say is thank you MU for laying a big fat egg in front of the national media and audience.

Without your embarrassing loss, KU wouldnt of been able to LUCK into a BCS game... Enjoy the Cotton Bowl...

Reerun_KC
12-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Nothing to read in this thread........ Move along.
Rock Chalk Jayhawkin to the Orange Bowl...

Thanks MU!

kcpasco
12-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Rock Chalk Jayhawkin to the Orange Bowl...

Thanks MU!

Your Orange bowl is about as meaningless as our Cotton Bowl, so your point is?

And we still whipped your asses at Arrowhead. SCOREBOARD

Whatever makes you feel better when you sleep at night, I for won get a huge smile on my face when I picture Reesing with that huge pile of turf in his grill.

dj56dt58
12-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Is it the national championship? No..so who gives a ****?

RickObie
12-02-2007, 07:56 PM
It's Don Denkingers fault!

Reerun_KC
12-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Your Orange bowl is about as meaningless as our Cotton Bowl, so your point is?

And we still whipped your asses at Arrowhead. SCOREBOARD

Whatever makes you feel better when you sleep at night, I for won get a huge smile on my face when I picture Reesing with that huge pile of turf in his grill.

say what you want, But it sure feels good to be in a BCS game..

Scoreyourboard all you want....

ROFL

Valiant
12-02-2007, 08:05 PM
say what you want, But it sure feels good to be in a BCS game..

Scoreyourboard all you want....

ROFL

Its not the NC game so it really is all pointless except for the money when arguing back and forth.. KU is still 1-10 against ranked opponents under mandingo, hopefully prays work and you do not get embarrassed in the bowl game..

dtebbe
12-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Yep, that's pretty much it. Not jealous of or mad at KU. Just pissed at the circumstances that benefited them.

Exactly, the easy way is the KU way. Soft, Soft, Soft. When they lose by 24 MU will end up the season ranked ahead of them, so who cares?

DT

KC Jones
12-02-2007, 08:08 PM
All I can say is thank you MU for laying a big fat egg in front of the national media and audience.

Without your embarrassing loss, KU wouldnt of been able to LUCK into a BCS game... Enjoy the Cotton Bowl...

QFT

Lzen
12-02-2007, 09:32 PM

I was hoping for a MU win so that KU could go to the Fiesta. But I guess this way worked, too.