PDA

View Full Version : Would we have been better off retaining AS?

chiefsfan1963
12-03-2007, 12:50 PM
For me I say yes. He would have been the better choice. Unfortunately CP didn't like him so it wasn't going to happen. It would have been better if CP and his staff left and AS stayed IMO.

DaKCMan AP
12-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Yes, because Washington has been an offensive powerhouse since he became OC there. ;)

SNR
12-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Our defense would still be in the shitter. The question is if our offense would be sucking as much right now.

I think we'd be a better team, but that's worthless. Al would have to go in a couple years because we'd be on a road to nowhere.

Count Alex's Losses
12-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Yes, of course. But Al wasn't staying here as OC. It was HC or bust. An unfortunate situation.

Pablo
12-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Sure..then everyone could bash on him for "ruining this great powerhouse of a team".

Because it's common knowledge that when DV left, we had won 3 SB's in a row, all of our starters were 25 or younger and our defense was being compared to the '85 Bears regularly.

It really wouldn't have mattered who the HC was at this point. We hired Herm to be the whippin' boy for a few years and try to bring in some talent while we stitched this aging, incompetent roster back together.

Fish
12-03-2007, 01:00 PM
AS goes to Washington to an owner notorious for throwing money at highly regarded free agents. But yet, the Redskins offense is sitting at 17th in total offense this year.

Jesus Saunders didn't make the difference. And you think he'd be doing better here at KC with the level of talent on offense that we have right now?

This thread is retarded.

a1na2
12-03-2007, 02:31 PM
Yes, but Carl didn't like him.

a1na2
12-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Our defense would still be in the shitter. The question is if our offense would be sucking as much right now.

I think we'd be a better team, but that's worthless. Al would have to go in a couple years because we'd be on a road to nowhere.

I don't really agree there. I think that AS made some comments about the defense not being able to support the offensive powerhouse.

I believe that he would have made strides to correct that problem, not that he could have done what the hermit did, but in the same light I don't think that the hermit could ever come up with an offense that could match AS's.

Rooster
12-03-2007, 02:35 PM
:#

pikesome
12-03-2007, 02:36 PM
AS goes to Washington to an owner notorious for throwing money at highly regarded free agents. But yet, the Redskins offense is sitting at 17th in total offense this year.

Jesus Saunders didn't make the difference. And you think he'd be doing better here at KC with the level of talent on offense that we have right now?

This thread is retarded.

I have to agree. As soon as Trent went down I'd guess our O would have wilted under AS too.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Sure..then everyone could bash on him for "ruining this great powerhouse of a team".

Because it's common knowledge that when DV left, we had won 3 SB's in a row, all of our starters were 25 or younger and our defense was being compared to the '85 Bears regularly.

It really wouldn't have mattered who the HC was at this point. We hired Herm to be the whippin' boy for a few years and try to bring in some talent while we stitched this aging, incompetent roster back together.

Carl is that you?

Woodrow Call
12-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Unless Saunders can reverse the aging process and has time machine that would allow him to correct DV/Carl draft mistakes, the Chiefs would be in the same mess IMO.

Bob Dole
12-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Do you have any ****ing clue how much money Snyder threw at Saunders? No way in hell Carl was going to spend $2 million to keep him.

Chris Meck
12-03-2007, 04:08 PM
No Saunders ain't the problem. no Roaf, no Shields, aging Wiegmann, and lousy Terry/Welbourne/Turley is.

keg in kc
12-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Gee, I think I've seen this thread before.

Duck Dog
12-03-2007, 04:50 PM
It's been pretty obvious how important Green, Shields and Roaf were.

blueballs
12-04-2007, 01:48 AM
I wish DV & Saunders would just cum in your mouth
so you can choke on their loads and die bliss
you ignorant redundant dipshit

DaneMcCloud
12-04-2007, 01:50 AM
I wish DV & Saunders would just cum in your mouth
and you can choke on their loads and die bliss
you ignorant son of a bitch

You forgot to mention
The anal

blueballs
12-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Can you believe the suction on this guy Al
Hell Dick I think he has sucked out 2 more inches

KILLER_CLOWN
12-04-2007, 07:29 AM
Yup, herm can take a flying leap.

Mecca
12-04-2007, 07:33 AM
If they had kept him it would be hilarious right now.....why you may ask...

Herm wants OC's that he can tell what to do and they'll listen and do it. The way Saunders calls plays with the way Herm wants to play offense.....there might have been a fist fight by this point. Or Saunders calling Herm a dipshit or someting like that.

stevieray
12-04-2007, 07:43 AM
damn you are obsessed with things that will never happen...