PDA

View Full Version : Best Wii games?

Chiefnj2
12-07-2007, 02:40 PM
I haven't had a video game system in the house since I broke my PS2 about 1 1/2 years ago. Santa is bringing a Wii. Other than the new Super Mario thing-a-majiggy what are the best games for kids 9 and under? What game should Santa bring for an adult after kids are sent to be early so dad can get on the game?

KCFalcon59
12-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Brain Age and Wario Ware are both fun games.

JBucc
12-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Wii Sports which comes with it, Zelda Twilight Princess despite Fax's struggles, Trauma Center, RE4, Madden is pretty unique on it, The Godfather is a good game on any platform, lots of VU games.

Redrum_69
12-07-2007, 03:17 PM
CARNIVAL GAMES

The game consists of various mini-games with a carnival theme, such as Alley Bowling, Lucky Cups, Nerves of Steel, Hoops, and Day at the Races. These are set up through 5 different themed areas of the carnival. The player can even win virtual prizes depending on their score. There are also many easter eggs hidden as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival_Games

OMG ALLEY BALL...is really SKEE BALL!!!

Skee ball (also spelled skeeball or skee-ball) is a common game found in arcades and one of the first redemption games. It is similar to bowling except it is played on an inclined lane and the player aims to get the ball to fall into a hole rather than knock down pins.

mikeyis4dcats.
12-07-2007, 03:19 PM
I enjoyed Call of Duty.

I tried Tiger Woods.....the gameplay sucks. Madden was less than fun.

Disappointing all around, so I sold it.

Guru
12-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Wii Sports. That really should have just been encoded into the on board memory rather than on a damn disc.

AZORChiefFan
12-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Wii Sports.
Wii Play comes with a controller (remote). Different and easy to learn mini games.
Wario Ware is fun as well.
Read that Hot Momma cook off is fun but haven't played it.
Paper Mario is fun.
Want Galaxy hopefully I get that some how.
One that looks like fun is PlaygroundPlayground (http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/eaplayground/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;reviews)

Delano
12-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Anyone played Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles yet?

KcMizzou
12-07-2007, 09:27 PM
I don't have a Wii... but you can't go wrong with the big franchises. Mario, Metroid, Zelda.

KcMizzou
12-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Now that I think about it... I want another Super Mario RPG.

If they bring that out for the Wii, I might have to commit a home invasion on some poor fool who actually found a Wii.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Wario Ware - best one.

Mr Luzcious
12-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Now that I think about it... I want another Super Mario RPG.

If they bring that out for the Wii, I might have to commit a home invasion on some poor fool who actually found a Wii.

Indeed.. that was a great game.