PDA

View Full Version : I really like Mudvayne

Pitt Gorilla
12-09-2007, 10:03 PM
but Hell Yeah is horrible. I don't understand how the leaders of a band that makes great music (IMO) can work on a project that sucks this badly. I suppose I should credit them with using up all of their terrible ideas on the side project in the hope that the next Mudvayne album is spared this garbage. Who would have thought that collaborating with Vinny Paul would result in such a horrible effort.

Dunit35
12-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Hell Yeah kicks ass.

Alcohol and Ass, You Wouldn't Know are badass songs.

barry_smilez20
12-09-2007, 10:04 PM
yea they use to be cool

RustShack
12-09-2007, 10:06 PM
I love the song You wouldn't know.

Pitt Gorilla
12-09-2007, 10:12 PM
I love the song You wouldn't know.You wouldn't know is probably one of the best things on that album, and it's like playing a Mudvayne 45 on 33 speed. Alcohol and Ass is just brutal. I'm not sure who told them they could pull off country (probably Vinny), but it didn't work.

onescrewleftuntwisted
12-09-2007, 10:36 PM
i am a huge mudvayne fan and it hasent been that long ago that i heard hell yeahs alcohaulin' ass and i must say they have a good song its a little slow but its a good song and i hope they can work alittle harder to make some better songs they have a good starter song

Reaper16
12-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Well, its probably because while MuDvAyNe is really good...Nothingface, Damageplan, and Pantera aren't. (Yes, I did just said Pantera is not good). Combined, they make the very shitty Hellyeah.

Demonpenz
12-10-2007, 06:00 PM
I love that song. It has been the most requested song around here both on the radio, bars and karoke. I got 3 of my buddies on stage the other day and we sang that out loud really loud it was wesome. That song rocks 0oo0 rocks