PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Young: "Bill Clinton had more black women than Obama."

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2007, 12:03 AM
NTTAWWT, of course. It will be fun to see how Hillary spins this... :hmmm:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

<embed src='http://www.brightcove.tv/playerswf' bgcolor='#FFFFFF' flashVars='initVideoId=1336772737&servicesURL=http://www.brightcove.tv&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://www.brightcove.tv&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&autoStart=false' base='http://admin.brightcove.com' name='bcPlayer' width='486' height='412' allowFullScreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' seamlesstabbing='false' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' swLiveConnect='true' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash'></embed>

stumppy
12-10-2007, 06:53 AM
ROFL

"Yea, well.....uh.......thanks for the support but no thanks" [Quote Hillary]

thehead
12-10-2007, 07:07 AM
Damn thats funny stuff ROFL

StcChief
12-10-2007, 01:04 PM
We will thank Bill later, as he brings sHillary's prez dream down. Then she'll divorce him.

BIG_DADDY
12-10-2007, 06:51 PM
I am sure Hillary has had more too. When I saw the thread my first thought was which one are they talking about.

mlyonsd
12-10-2007, 06:57 PM
When Hillary came out during the Lewinsky era that the whole thing was a "Right Wing Conspiracy" it showed one of two things.

Either she was a lying coniving bitch and knew Bill did it, or, she the stupidiest woman on the planet.

Neither deserves to be president.

Baby Lee
12-10-2007, 07:02 PM
We will thank Bill later, as he brings sHillary's prez dream down. Then she'll divorce him.
Just when you thought the lie about him opposing the Iraq war from the start was about as audacious as you were gonna get, word is now he's pissed that her election team is letting her momentum slide.

pikesome
12-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Just when you thought the lie about him opposing the Iraq war from the start was about as audacious as you were gonna get, word is now he's pissed that her election team is letting her momentum slide.

He's thinking about all those intern BJs he's not going to get if she loses. Plus his supply of "special" cigars must be running low.

go bowe
12-10-2007, 09:29 PM
NTTAWWT, of course. It will be fun to see how Hillary spins this... :hmmm:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

he was joking, fer chrize sake...

the dig was aimed at obama...

go bowe
12-10-2007, 09:59 PM
When Hillary came out during the Lewinsky era that the whole thing was a "Right Wing Conspiracy" it showed one of two things.

Either she was a lying coniving bitch and knew Bill did it, or, she the stupidiest woman on the planet.

Neither deserves to be president.deserves??

deserves does not necessarily get you elected president...

imo, deserves isn't one of the criteria for selecting a president...

it probably should be, but it isn't afaics...

on a related note, i want my president to be a consummate politician with huge brass balls (btw, hilliary meets this criteria already)...

not some mamby pamby nice person with zero political skills...

that job requires grit, not softserve...

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2007, 11:18 PM
he was joking, fer chrize sake...

the dig was aimed at obama...

Perhaps. :shrug:

But, certainly, you know as well as anyone....that sort of humor is NOT ALLOWED in public circles anymore. Ever. And I do mean, EVER!

As Don Imus. Or the multitude of others who have been sacrificed at the alter of Political Correctness, and "tolerance."

You have to be consistent about it, now; it applies, right and left....across the political spectrum. It's sad but true.

FTR though, you are right....GMAFB. :rolleyes:

KC Jones
12-11-2007, 01:06 AM
Nappy Headed Ho's == dated more black women

:shrug:

If anything the defense committee comment was far more damaging than the 'gone with' joke.

patteeu
12-11-2007, 07:16 AM
Much ado over very little.

The only thing interesting about this is the (unintentional, I'm sure) disrespect it shows Hillary by rubbing her nose in the fact that her husband is a philanderer.

Mr. Kotter
12-11-2007, 07:37 AM
... disrespect it shows Hillary by rubbing her nose in the fact that her husband is a philanderer.

That is interesting, and amusing....if you ask me. :shrug:

Overall, I find good humor value in it.

patteeu
12-11-2007, 07:52 AM
That is interesting, and amusing....if you ask me. :shrug:

Overall, I find good humor value in it.

Oh, I agree that it's humorous. I just don't think it will amount to anything politically and I don't think Hillary needs to spin anything. She should just ignore it.

go bowe
12-11-2007, 12:17 PM
Perhaps. :shrug:

But, certainly, you know as well as anyone....that sort of humor is NOT ALLOWED in public circles anymore. Ever. And I do mean, EVER!

As Don Imus. Or the multitude of others who have been sacrificed at the alter of Political Correctness, and "tolerance."

You have to be consistent about it, now; it applies, right and left....across the political spectrum. It's sad but true.

FTR though, you are right....GMAFB. :rolleyes:ok now...

it's not nice to make the old people try to keep up with all the new acronyms...

iow, wtf is a gmafb?

Baby Lee
12-11-2007, 12:30 PM
ok now...

it's not nice to make the old people try to keep up with all the new acronyms...

iow, wtf is a gmafb?
God makes all foreign babies.

Get with it ya ol' coot.

go bowe
12-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Oh, I agree that it's humorous. I just don't think it will amount to anything politically and I don't think Hillary needs to spin anything. She should just ignore it.ignore is good...

but tossing a barb or two back at him, particularly if the barb is sharp yet still humorous, would be a much better option (that is, if she can pull it off)...

i'd like to see how obama would handle something like this...

i think it's time for him to show that he's not just a fresh-faced kid with no personality at all behind that impressive intellectual facade...

he needs to demonstrate that he has a sense of humor as good or better than hillary's...

and then he needs to tell that "jackass" (in full humor mode now) that he (obama) has had more black women than andy young has even dreamed about...

of course, i'm referring to obama baby mama...

i sometimes think that mrs. obama should run for office...

by all accounts (that i have seen), she's doing a good job campaigning on the stump for her husband...

i'm pretty sure that she would make a good sec of state...

or perhaps a supreme court justice (hey harriet was qualified enough to be nominated, why not what's her name?)...

or maby vice president (using a dick, er...cheney model)...

that is lame, huh?

making dick jokes about one of the more revered vp's of all time is pretty lame...

what can i say, i just got up and haven't had my gallon of coffee yet...

Mr. Kotter
12-11-2007, 12:41 PM
ok now...

iow, wtf is a gmafb?

gmafb....gimme a fuggin' break.... ;)

FTR, not you; the political correctness Nazis.....

go bowe
12-11-2007, 12:43 PM
God makes all foreign babies.

Get with it ya ol' coot.i'm trying, i'm trying...

but this damn walker is too slow, i can't keep up with much of anything... :cuss: :banghead: :skip:

go bowe
12-11-2007, 12:45 PM
gmafb....gimme a fuggin' break.... ;)

FTR, not you; the political correctness Nazis.....and, pray tell, have you ever met a nazi who gave a shit about political correctness?

i know i haven't...