PDA

View Full Version : Alien vs Predator Reqiuem

Tribal Warfare
12-13-2007, 06:07 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3LnQyHC86I8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3LnQyHC86I8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Bump
12-13-2007, 06:17 PM
I'll rent it

Count Alex's Losses
12-13-2007, 06:18 PM
I'll rent it

PUSSY

Tribal Warfare
12-13-2007, 06:18 PM
I'll rent it

I'm so seeing this when it premieres

kcfanXIII
12-13-2007, 06:23 PM
oh yeah, can't wait for that one.

ThaVirus
12-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Looks like it will be pretty intense. I read the novels about 5 years or so ago (gay, I know, but I enjoyed them), and I didn't think AVP lived up to it's full potential..

Tribal Warfare
12-13-2007, 06:31 PM
Looks like it will be pretty intense. I read the novels about 5 years or so ago (gay, I know, but I enjoyed them), and I didn't think AVP lived up to it's full potential..

I wonder if the incoming Predator is an uber badass, the equivalent to Arnold in the Predator series.

Sure-Oz
12-13-2007, 06:31 PM
The kid gets wiped out as well, gotta make the gf go to this one haha.

The last one blew ass though

ChiefaRoo
12-13-2007, 06:33 PM
How come everyone is always turning their backs on the Alien? "Hey, I'm the Predator. I've Interstellar starship technology, fantastic weaponary and a highly advanced civilization but and I can't keep an automated weapon locked at all times on these extremely deadly but predictable Aliens"

If you put me in that body armour and gave me Predator weapons and a cloak I'd kick the shit out of those Aliens.

Tribal Warfare
12-13-2007, 06:35 PM
How come everyone is always turning their backs on the Alien? "Hey, I'm the Predator. I've Interstellar starship technology, fantastic weaponary and a highly advanced civilization but and I can't keep an automated weapon locked at all times on these extremely deadly but predictable Aliens"

If you put me in that body armour and gave me Predator weapons and a cloak I'd kick the shit out of those Aliens.

They hunt species for sport, and not for genocidal purposes. Now it's at defcon 5 to kick some ass.

Guru
12-13-2007, 06:35 PM
meh

FAX
12-13-2007, 06:36 PM
I'm looking forward to this movie. Here's to the Predator's kicking some Alien booty.

I still harbor ill feelings toward the Aliens after what they did to Dan Akroyd's buddy's girlfriend.

FAX

Tribal Warfare
12-13-2007, 06:38 PM
I still harbor ill feelings toward the Aliens after what they did to Dan Akroyd's buddy's girlfriend.

Who's that?

FAX
12-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Who's that?

That guy who played the guy in that movie where he went to Japan and hung out for a while with the girl who also played the assistant in that movie about the magicians who hated each other with the guy who played the guy who killed all the vampires in that movie with the girl who was in that movie where she actually was a vampire.

FAX

KcMizzou
12-13-2007, 06:46 PM
That guy who played the guy in that movie where he went to Japan and hung out for a while with the girl who also played the assistant in that movie about the magicians who hated each other with the guy who played the guy who killed all the vampires in that movie with the girl who was in that movie where she actually was a vampire.

FAXBill Murray
Scarlett Johansen
Hugh Jackman
Kate Beckinsale

?

NewChief
12-13-2007, 06:48 PM

FAX

I have an autistic student who sounds almost just like this (except he uses all the proper names as well as the years the movies came out). It's amazing talking to him about movies. I bet he could be the grand champion of six degrees of Kevin Bacon.

FAX
12-13-2007, 06:49 PM
Bill Murray
Scarlett Johansen
Hugh Jackman
Kate Beckinsale

?

That's them. Bill Murray.

Those damn aliens wouldn't leave his girlfriend alone. Not fair, if you ask me.

FAX

ottawa_chiefs_fan
12-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Ummmmm...this is a comedy, right?

ZootedGranny
12-13-2007, 07:13 PM
No, they're returning to their roots, and like the original, this one is a documentary.

I'm going to be that dickhead that half celebrates Christmas and then bails and goes to see this.

elvomito
12-13-2007, 07:21 PM
may the schwartz be with them

Cochise
12-13-2007, 08:48 PM
I am not much for the genre, but I thought AVP was pretty fun. Better than I expected. I'll probably see this.

Valiant
12-13-2007, 09:00 PM

thats cause they pussified that shit with a PG13 rating.. A movie with either Aliens or Predators needs tons of violence and gore.. Also some nudity would help keep it on pace with the past..

If this goes good with the military, hopefully it leads to a AVP3 that resembles AVP2 the PC game with the marines..

Think AVP vs. the marines from the movie Aliens..

Valiant
12-13-2007, 09:02 PM

Aliens can see thru cloak, As for the lockon.. moving around on a ship is going to blow the shit out of the ship.. That and maybe they can't lock on the predalien species??

Valiant
12-13-2007, 09:04 PM
I am not much for the genre, but I thought AVP was pretty fun. Better than I expected. I'll probably see this.

Wow??? you thought AVP was fun??? ****ing nightmare to what it should have been...

ThaVirus
12-13-2007, 10:42 PM
I wonder if the incoming Predator is an uber badass, the equivalent to Arnold in the Predator series.

I've heard he is. If you look at the part where he's watching the video of the attack on the ship, he stops and zooms in on the Predalien then dips out as soon as possible...He's probably an experienced hunter and I'm guessing he wants that trophy...
Anyway, it will be good to see a kickass Predator in action again. The three in AVP were a bunch of pussies. I'm also glad they're going back to their roots with the predator's body type. The predators in Predator 1 and 2 were slim and athletic looking, but the ones in AVP looked like big ass midgets.

FAX
12-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Wow??? you thought AVP was fun??? ****ing nightmare to what it should have been...

Count your blessings, Mr. Valiant.

Everybody knows that a mediocre sci-fi flicker show is better than no sci-fi flicker show at all.

FAX

Valiant
12-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Count your blessings, Mr. Valiant.

Everybody knows that a mediocre sci-fi flicker show is better than no sci-fi flicker show at all.

FAX

I just reminisce about the AVP PC games instead.. might have reinstall the sequel again..

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-14-2007, 01:44 AM
If it bleeds, we can kill it.

ChiefaRoo
12-14-2007, 01:56 AM
Aliens can see thru cloak, As for the lockon.. moving around on a ship is going to blow the shit out of the ship.. That and maybe they can't lock on the predalien species??

Ok, now you're just making up shit.

FAX
12-14-2007, 02:14 AM
Ok, now you're just making up shit.

ROFL

FAX

Fairplay
12-14-2007, 02:40 AM
It looks good. But i will only see it if my date pays her own way in to the movie.

Bump
12-14-2007, 03:29 AM
I'm so seeing this when it premieres

well, I would see it in theatres but single guyg sdont go to the moves much.....I'm drunk so that escplains the mispells

elvomito
12-14-2007, 04:09 AM
i can't wait for the first alien to pop out of someone's chest singing "hello my baby, hello my darling........."

Fairplay
12-14-2007, 04:38 AM
well, I would see it in theatres but single guyg sdont go to the moves much.....I'm drunk so that escplains the mispells

Heh. At least you're behind the wheel of a computer.

KcMizzou
12-14-2007, 07:46 AM
i can't wait for the first alien to pop out of someone's chest singing "hello my baby, hello my darling........."Approves...

Tribal Warfare
12-14-2007, 10:43 AM
It looks good. But i will only see it if my date pays her own way in to the movie.

ROFL

duncan_idaho
12-14-2007, 11:05 AM
I just reminisce about the AVP PC games instead.. might have reinstall the sequel again..

I loved that game so much. It was just unfair to be the predator.

Is it wrong that my favorite part was sneaking up on marines and killing them by using the spear gun to dismember an arm or leg?

Yeah, yeah it probably is.

Fishpicker
12-14-2007, 11:46 AM
the trailer looks good but so did the trailer for AVP.