PDA

View Full Version : Bootleg "Dark Knight" Trailer

keg in kc
12-14-2007, 03:41 AM
Hard to really tell what's going on, but here it is (for as long as it'll be online....):

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwT8GyLxIhk&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lwT8GyLxIhk&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Guru
12-14-2007, 03:54 AM
Can't wait.

Fairplay
12-14-2007, 03:58 AM
It looks ok i suppose. Trailers only give you so much to go by.

elvomito
12-14-2007, 04:10 AM
i went to see i am legend tonight... they had a MUCH better trailer for this... this movie will be great

elvomito
12-14-2007, 04:18 AM
the damn dark night trailer got applause... and it didn't even feature him but 2 seconds

Fairplay
12-14-2007, 04:36 AM
That reminds me of a story that happened to a friend of mine about 5 months ago.

Him and his wife went to a movie. They sat relatively close to the movie,
So while watching the movie they noticed ushers come down. stop, then walk back up the isle a few times. He thought nothing of it.

After the movie was over the go to get up and the manager of the theater and 3 cops were there and pulled them aside outside the theater and asked them if they had a video recorder on them and if they filmed the movie. Of course they said "no". They asked if they could search his wife purse and that said yes, all the time they were getting furious, especially with lots of people out there witnessing the event.

So they told the manger you need to get us free movie passes he said he would give them 10 free passes. They said no and we are going to sue them, lol.
I would have took the tickets flipped them off and go.

They won't get nothing out of them i would imagine.

Guru
12-14-2007, 04:45 AM
That reminds me of a story that happened to a friend of mine about 5 months ago.

Him and his wife went to a movie. They sat relatively close to the movie,
So while watching the movie they noticed ushers come down. stop, then walk back up the isle a few times. He thought nothing of it.

After the movie was over the go to get up and the manager of the theater and 3 cops were there and pulled them aside outside the theater and asked them if they had a video recorder on them and if they filmed the movie. Of course they said "no". They asked if they could search his wife purse and that said yes, all the time they were getting furious, especially with lots of people out there witnessing the event.

So they told the manger you need to get us free movie passes he said he would give them 10 free passes. They said no and we are going to sue them, lol.
I would have took the tickets flipped them off and go.

They won't get nothing out of them i would imagine.

Theater prices are no longer worth going in to watch a movie any more.

I wait for them to go the $1.50 theater we have locally or wait for the DVD now.

elvomito
12-14-2007, 04:47 AM
i go to a lot of free sneak previews and they usually have security with a wand... they won't allow camera phones. it would be so easy to sneak a regular camcorder in. dumbasses

keg in kc
12-14-2007, 04:49 AM
i went to see i am legend tonight... How bad was it?

Guru
12-14-2007, 04:50 AM
How bad was it?
That movie just looks horrible to me.

keg in kc
12-14-2007, 04:52 AM
I just started reading the book. Really good so far.

Yeah, the movie looks like they're giving it the "I, Robot" treatment. I doubt I'll see it.

keg in kc
12-14-2007, 04:57 AM
Speaking of I Am Legend, 3 minutes of it are online:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809768369/video/5453908

Interesting take on deerhunting.

Fairplay
12-14-2007, 05:03 AM
That movie just looks horrible to me.

I would have cast someone elese instead of Will Smith for that role.

Him in serious roles i just don't buy into. Like The pursuit of Happiness. That was boring and over rated bigtime. In real life the part where he frantically puts together a rubics cube, you could have two cubes, One in one pocket which is correct and another all messed up. do the switch when they are'nt looking and people will think you are smart, heh.

Maybe cast someone like John Cusack? I don't know.

elvomito
12-14-2007, 05:04 AM
Maybe cast someone like John Cusack? I don't know.what about jack bauer? heh. who better to convey they loneliness and sorry, drinking and unexercised lusts.

i had a big post typed, but ****it.
it is not I AM LEGEND
i read the book, i know.
its a good movie still.... but,
it should probably be called OMEGA MAN POINT SEVEN FIVE really

elvomito
12-14-2007, 05:05 AM
or maybe OMEGA MAN POINT SEVEN FIVE 2008

Fairplay
12-14-2007, 05:11 AM
Theater prices are no longer worth going in to watch a movie any more.

I wait for them to go the $1.50 theater we have locally or wait for the DVD now.

I agree. Unfortunately the women always wants to see the funny comedys that are out there. Like:
Knocked Up
Evan Almighty
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
crap like that.

Most i don't really want to see but you got to please them sometimes.

Guru
12-14-2007, 05:24 AM
I agree. Unfortunately the women always wants to see the funny comedys that are out there. Like:
Knocked Up
Evan Almighty
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
crap like that.

Most i don't really want to see but you got to please them sometimes.
Nah, I let her waste her money going out with her girlfriends. My wife knows how I feel about movie prices. I might go out to see one movie a year at regular price. This year it was Pirates.

keg in kc
12-14-2007, 05:27 AM
Nah, I let her waste her money going out with her girlfriends. My wife knows how I feel about movie prices. I might go out to see one movie a year at regular price. This year it was Pirates.And how painful was that experience?

Guru
12-14-2007, 05:28 AM
And how painful was that experience?
I had no complaints. Just glad I didn't pay full price for that turd that was spiderman 3.

Fairplay
12-14-2007, 05:46 AM
That one dude on that trailer looks like a rip-off from the Crow.

keg in kc
12-14-2007, 06:27 AM
I had no complaints. Just glad I didn't pay full price for that turd that was spiderman 3.That movie was nearly Batman and Robin bad.

FAX
12-14-2007, 06:32 AM
This looks awesome. It looks like they're doing a great job with this series.

One thing, though. Joker seems very .... well, dark and sinister. It would be too bad if it's so much so that the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX won't go. She loved the first one.

FAX

Bowser
12-14-2007, 10:03 AM
That didn't take long. Trailer is kaput.

Deberg_1990
12-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Try this one:

<a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23945117">Clamato Juice</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=23945117&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br><a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&videoid=23945117&title=Clamato Juice">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home">More Videos</a>

Enjoy it while it lasts.