PDA

View Full Version : 30 Rock last night...

Sully
12-14-2007, 11:52 PM
Did anyone catch the quick joke by Liz's dad?

"It's not a Lemon party without old Dick!" (spoken by Liz Lemon's dad, Dick Lemon)

Took me a minute to realize what he had said, but then I laughed for about 10 minutes. Then I started to wonder what percentage of people watching the show understood that it was a joke.

Ultra Peanut
12-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Holy shit.

I've been meaning to set up a Season Pass for 30 Rock since last year, but I just haven't ever gotten around to it.

Think I'll do that right now, even though it's probably out of episodes until after the strike.

Thig Lyfe
12-15-2007, 12:15 AM
I caught the reference right away (unfortunately). It's actually not the first of the series.

It's a GREAT show. I would say that it might have passed The Office for best show on TV. Both are the tops since AD got canceled.

Short Leash Hootie
12-15-2007, 03:36 AM
I caught the reference right away (unfortunately). It's actually not the first of the series.

It's a GREAT show. I would say that it might have passed The Office for best show on TV. Both are the tops since AD got canceled.
I'm a big fan of all three, but I must say...

It goes,

The Office
GAP
GAP
GAP
AD
30 Rock

Baby Lee
12-15-2007, 07:59 AM
I don't get it.

Sully
12-15-2007, 08:50 AM

I like both, but more and more I find myself looking forward to 30 Rock more lately.

Baby Lee
12-15-2007, 08:52 AM
I like both, but more and more I find myself looking forward to 30 Rock more lately.
admit it, you googled 'japanese sharking video'

Sully
12-15-2007, 08:57 AM
admit it, you googled 'japanese sharking video'
I didn't...
...until you posted that question earlier this week.

Then I thought, "What the hell, let's see what this is all about..."

I'm very prone to suggestion at times.

Baby Lee
12-15-2007, 09:06 AM
I didn't...
...until you posted that question earlier this week.

Then I thought, "What the hell, let's see what this is all about..."

I'm very prone to suggestion at times.
Tracy Jordan is on society's cutting edge.

BANTER!!!!

Fishpicker
12-15-2007, 09:39 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7dXjLrQZ3E&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7dXjLrQZ3E&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Evening with Kenneth

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-15-2007, 11:16 PM
I laughed my ass off when I heard that.

Great writing.