PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry owners

Mr. Flopnuts
12-14-2007, 11:18 PM
I just got a Blackberry for my business. I don't know wtf I was thinking not getting one of these before. For business, this is like having an unpaid secretary. Cheaply paid at least. It's beautiful. In any case, I hooked it up as a modem to my laptop and it's fast as shit. I can chill down at the beach and work? F*ck I love technology. What kind of apps will make my life easier? Can I get a free accountant out of this too? Every day I find something new I can do with it. Any suggestions?

mikeyis4dcats.
12-15-2007, 09:37 AM
PocketDay is worth the $20.

Berry411 is also a nice free app. As is an Opera browser as it works MUCH better than RIMs browser.

SLAG
12-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Get a Treo

meStevo
12-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Get a Treo

Such a, um, compelling argument.

Valiant
12-15-2007, 08:06 PM
I just got a Blackberry for my business. I don't know wtf I was thinking not getting one of these before. For business, this is like having an unpaid secretary. Cheaply paid at least. It's beautiful. In any case, I hooked it up as a modem to my laptop and it's fast as shit. I can chill down at the beach and work? F*ck I love technology. What kind of apps will make my life easier? Can I get a free accountant out of this too? Every day I find something new I can do with it. Any suggestions?

Does your black berry have an open blouse with big titties hanging out?? Then it is not like a cheap secretary..

Mr. Flopnuts
12-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Does your black berry have an open blouse with big titties hanging out?? Then it is not like a cheap secretary..

Douche. I mean, touche.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-15-2007, 10:10 PM
Get a Treo

I did A LOT of homework before buying it. I figured I was better off with a device that did everything I needed it too, consistantly, rather than a device that had a whole bunch of extras I didn't need, and crashed multiple times a day.

kepp
12-17-2007, 11:41 AM
I did A LOT of homework before buying it. I figured I was better off with a device that did everything I needed it too, consistantly, rather than a device that had a whole bunch of extras I didn't need, and crashed multiple times a day.
You made the right choice. I had a Treo through my work and it sucked BAD.

Pushead2
12-17-2007, 12:45 PM
my Curve and Iphone are both on point.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-21-2008, 01:41 PM
haven't used it yet, but just downloaded BeamBerry. Allows you to view all kinds of email attachments without having Blackberry Enterprise Server.

KC Kings
01-22-2008, 07:07 AM
Blackberry's are great.
I can't believe that I used to carry a hard copy of the sports page to the crapper with me.

Stryker
01-22-2008, 08:54 AM
Excellent choice. Blackberry's ROCK! My company just gave us 8830's. We use Blackberry Enterprise Server so we have everything we need. I bought a 2GB memory card for mine and have numerous MP3's and rock videos on it now. The picture quaility is awesome!

They come with the high speed internet and we will get the GPS feature within the next month or so. This is one helluva upgrade from the Nextel Blackberrys we had previously! LOL!

Here is a good site for Blackberry related stuff...

Crackberry.com (http://crackberry.com)

Sully
01-22-2008, 09:05 AM
I hate my Treo...

HATE it...

King_Chief_Fan
01-22-2008, 10:31 AM
Excellent choice. Blackberry's ROCK! My company just gave us 8830's. We use Blackberry Enterprise Server so we have everything we need. I bought a 2GB memory card for mine and have numerous MP3's and rock videos on it now. The picture quaility is awesome!

They come with the high speed internet and we will get the GPS feature within the next month or so. This is one helluva upgrade from the Nextel Blackberrys we had previously! LOL!

Here is a good site for Blackberry related stuff...

Crackberry.com (http://crackberry.com)

The GPS is excellent. I spend a lot less time at the office and don't have to boot up the lap top near as often as I used to. Attachments are a bear to work with, but still, a great tool.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-22-2008, 02:05 PM
The GPS is excellent. I spend a lot less time at the office and don't have to boot up the lap top near as often as I used to. Attachments are a bear to work with, but still, a great tool.

after trying out BeamBerry, I might just pay for it. It is very handy, allowing you to view, save, and print all kinds of file types.

SBK
01-22-2008, 11:33 PM
I've got a new 8830 on the way this week, any advice?

Mr. Flopnuts
01-23-2008, 12:38 AM
I've got a new 8830 on the way this week, any advice?

Yeah. Don't be afraid to call your service provider the very second you take the phone out of the box. Mine was more than happy to walk me through everything and help me maximize it's abilities. I ****ing love it, and don't think I'll ever own another phone. Organization, linked to the web via email 24/7, multi tasking is a breeze.