PDA

View Full Version : George Bush Endorses Ron Paul

Taco John
12-15-2007, 01:30 AM
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_MpTNdcM_e0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

KILLER_CLOWN
12-15-2007, 08:35 AM
I'm so happy we have a straight shooter in the white house, one that never changes course or flip flops on core issues. Man whatta joke.

wazu
12-15-2007, 08:38 AM
I love the part about how sending troops to Haiti cost us a couple of billion dollars, and how we can't afford things like that.

thehead
12-15-2007, 08:51 AM
Open mouth insert foot what a clown .I can not believe this guy has not been impeached . :rolleyes:

patteeu
12-15-2007, 08:56 AM
I love the part about how sending troops to Haiti cost us a couple of billion dollars, and how we can't afford things like that.

I can't afford a Playstation 3, but if my car dies, I'll be able to afford a new car. It's not a matter of the price tag so much as taking both sides of the cost/benefit analysis into account.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-15-2007, 09:02 AM
I can't afford a Playstation 3, but if my car dies, I'll be able to afford a new car. It's not a matter of the price tag so much as taking both sides of the cost/benefit analysis into account.

That must be the part of our law called the Right To War? :drool:

Ultra Peanut
12-15-2007, 09:19 AM
needed more gold voted 1I can't afford a Playstation 3, but if my car dies, I'll be able to afford a new car. It's not a matter of the price tag so much as taking both sides of the cost/benefit analysis into account.Which car was it, exactly, that died and made it so that we had to squeeze Iraq into our budget?

Kraut
12-15-2007, 07:44 PM

Mr. Kotter
12-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Rudy is right about at least one thing, that it's oh so easy to forget 6 years after the fact....it changed everything. And that's something too many seem to want to ignore.

Too many dumbass Americans just have the attention span of an average three year old, though. And that's being generous.

jAZ
12-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Rudy is right about at least one thing, that it's oh so easy to forget 6 years after the fact....it changed everything. And that's something too many seem to want to ignore.

Too many dumbass Americans just have the attention span of an average three year old, though. And that's being generous.
Yes, because at the time, it was unfathomable that a terrorist might try to blow up the Wold Trade Center.

:rolleyes:

Ultra Peanut
12-15-2007, 09:43 PM

Too many dumbass Americans just have the attention span of an average three year old, though. And that's being generous.What connection was there between Iraq and 9/11?

Mr. Kotter
12-15-2007, 10:08 PM
What connection was there between Iraq and 9/11?

Directly? Not much, as it turns out. So, hindsight is 20/20... :shrug:

The problem is we didn't know that 4-5 years ago; and to pretend that Sadaam, or other radical Islamists, don't have designs/intentions/desire to duplicate/replicate the affair...only speaks to how big of a dumbass many Americans are, that they can't imagine such a "jihad"---especially, when to hear evidence of one, we only need to listen to the jihadists very own words. Are we suppose to pretend they don't "really" mean it?

Of course, you wanna bet WHO will be blamed for the next terrorist attack....for not doing "enough to stop" the threat, even though, according to most experts, we are DAMN LUCKY another one hasn't happened in the last 6 years or so. :hmmm:

For some folks, partisanship is simply more important than national security. JMHO.

:shake:

thehead
12-16-2007, 08:03 AM

Well if the terrorist was the real threat why are the Mexicans crossing the boarder like army ants?

Cochise
12-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Well if the terrorist was the real threat why are the Mexicans crossing the boarder like army ants?

Because they give birth to Democrat likely voters.

BucEyedPea
12-16-2007, 08:15 AM
Name calling and labeling I see. :hmmm:

thehead
12-16-2007, 08:23 AM

So it seems
ROFL

jAZ
12-16-2007, 08:41 AM
So, hindsight is 20/20... :shrug:

The problem is we didn't know that 4-5 years ago
You have a not of nerve lying outright like that.

jAZ
12-16-2007, 08:42 AM
1/2 the GOP would be suprised to hear this reason.

Ultra Peanut
12-16-2007, 08:51 AM
Directly? Not much, as it turns out.Oh hey, when you put it like that it makes so much more sense.

Sadaam, or other radical IslamistsJustin Timberlake, or other Baroque period musicians...

Anyways, the rest of your post is essentially a paranoid, alarmist rant that's been regurgitated and refuted time and time again. Sorry for disagreeing that our excursion into Iraq has made us any safer at all.

But hey, at least we've defeated a few groups that sprang up as a direct result of our invasion in the first place. That's a small step.