PDA

View Full Version : Rudy's Last Pitch...

recxjake
12-15-2007, 10:21 AM

banyon
12-15-2007, 10:31 AM
How embarassing.

"Be scared, be very scared! Vote for Rudy"

HolmeZz
12-15-2007, 10:56 AM
I welcome the opportunity to defeat the Islamic terrorists who are at war with us because of our freedoms.

It's so simple!

kstater
12-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Isn't a little early to be going to a last ditch effort?

Adept Havelock
12-15-2007, 11:21 AM
The American people are angry that the federal government has failed to secure our border. They want to see legal immigration reconnected with Americanization. They’re telling us: Get it done. And we will.

Sure, this from the poster-boy for the "Sanctuary City" movement?

Isn't a little early to be going to a last ditch effort?

LMAO

patteeu
12-15-2007, 11:24 AM
How embarassing.

"Be scared, be very scared! Vote for Rudy"

Isn't it at least equally true that the candidates calling for retreat are telling people to be scared of finishing the job we've started? Scared of more casualties, scared of how other countries might think of us, scared of the financial burden war puts on us, scared that we won't address domestic issues if we're focused on foreign affairs?

SNR
12-15-2007, 11:40 AM
Isn't it at least equally true that the candidates calling for retreat are telling people to be scared of finishing the job we've started? Scared of more casualties, scared of how other countries might think of us, scared of the financial burden war puts on us, scared that we won't address domestic issues if we're focused on foreign affairs?That's just common sense, you silly ninny

banyon
12-15-2007, 11:58 AM
Isn't it at least equally true that the candidates calling for retreat are telling people to be scared of finishing the job we've started? Scared of more casualties, scared of how other countries might think of us, scared of the financial burden war puts on us, scared that we won't address domestic issues if we're focused on foreign affairs?

Equal? No. I don't think I see any of the other candidates using boogeymen like this:

banyon
12-15-2007, 12:00 PM
In fact, where was that photo taken? It looks like actors posing on Staten Island. I hope not.

Adept Havelock
12-15-2007, 12:24 PM
In fact, where was that photo taken? It looks like actors posing on Staten Island. I hope not.

That was from the Rudillary Film Studios latest effort, after JJ Abrams rejected their premise for "Cloverfield" (A 750 ft. tall zombie of the Ayatollah Khomeni).

It's basically a remake of a classic Cold War comedy. You can probably guess the title.

noa
12-15-2007, 01:00 PM
I've generally thought his other ads were pretty good for his purposes, this one just made me throw up a little in my mouth. So phony, it almost seemed like a parody of a campaign ad.

HolmeZz
12-15-2007, 01:37 PM
So who's bandwagon you looking to make a jump to, Jake?

go bowe
12-15-2007, 06:45 PM
Rudy's gonna win it...nope...

dennis k. is going to become a republican and will win the nomination on the floor of the national convention...

rudy will have no chance against dennis the menace...