PDA

View Full Version : **Official Chiefs Vs. Titans Thread***

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Gonzo
12-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Someone had to do it...

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2007 – 12:00 PM (CENTRAL)
ARROWHEAD STADIUM – KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

TV: CBS Regional Coverage (KCTV-5 in Kansas City) – Ian Eagle and Solomon Wilcots.
RADIO: KCFX-FM (101.1) List of Affiliates – Mitch Holthus, Len Dawson, Bob Gretz and Bill Grigsby.

THE MATCH-UP
The Chiefs and Titans will renew the AFL’s initial rivalry on Sunday at Arrowhead. The Chiefs are mired in a six-game losing rut and return home after a 41-7 loss at Denver (12/9), the club’s only division road loss of the year. Kansas City has won its final home game of the year in 10 consecutive seasons and is seeking to extend that streak to 11 straight victories this week. The Chiefs are looking to secure their first home win since registering a 27-20 decision vs. Cincinnati (10/14).

Tennessee is still in the thick of the AFC Wild Card chase and owns a 7-6 record after a tough 23-17 OT loss vs. San Diego (12/9). Titans head coach Jeff Fisher will be seeking his 100th regular season win on Sunday. Owning origins as the American Football League’s first two teams, both clubs have rich histories dating back to their days as the in-state rival Dallas Texans and Houston Oilers. It is fitting that as the Chiefs mark the one-year anniversary of Lamar Hunt’s passing on December 13th, his team will be facing the franchise founded by his longtime friend, Bud Adams.

While the Chiefs are still mourning the loss of their Founder, Sunday’s game will also serve as an early celebration of the 45th anniversary of the ‘62 AFL Championship Game played on December 23, 1962, a double-OT thriller that resulted in the first of three AFL titles for Hunt’s Texans/Chiefs. This week’s contest will also mark the 700th regular or postseason game the Chiefs have played since relocating to Kansas City in ‘63.

Sunday’s game will be the first visit to Kansas City by Adams’ franchise in their current incarnation as the Tennessee Titans. The club’s last visit to Kansas City came as the Oilers in ‘95. This week’s Chiefs-Titans clash comes exactly 17 years to the day of Tennessee’s last victory at Arrowhead. That 27-10 win by the Oilers came on December 16, 1990 when Hall of Fame QB Warren Moon threw for 527 yards against the Chiefs, the second-highest single-game passing total in NFL history. Tennessee’s current 17-year victory drought at Arrowhead is surpassed by only two other AFC squads. Miami hasn’t won at Arrowhead since ‘81, while Cleveland last departed Kansas City victorious in ‘88.

KC concludes the regular season with a two-game road trip beginning with a contest at Detroit (12/23), followed by a game at the N.Y. Jets (12/30), while Tennessee has a home date next week with the Jets (12/23).

Bob Dole
12-16-2007, 08:21 AM
Damnit. A shutout at home is the icing on this shitcake.

Hog Rider
12-16-2007, 08:23 AM
Titans win!

Okay, on to next week's thread.

Reerun_KC
12-16-2007, 08:29 AM
:ZZZ:

Titans by 24....

Herm rules!

kstater
12-16-2007, 08:32 AM
This might turn out to be the shortest game thread in history.

Reerun_KC
12-16-2007, 08:35 AM

It might, but it will be priceless!

Phobia
12-16-2007, 08:36 AM
I think you're short a couple of asterisk's.

Gonzo
12-16-2007, 08:40 AM
I think you're short a couple of asterisk's.
I didn't want to waste them on this thread.

CupidStunt
12-16-2007, 08:48 AM

You'd think so, but apparently a lot of people on this forum enjoy watching garbage. Look at last week's gamethread. I checked in on the Planet from time to time as I watched the Patriots whip up on the Steelers, and all I saw was post after post in the gamethread as it grew closer to 1000 posts.

It'll do the same today. Serious question: Why? What in the world is there to watch and comment on that much? If I watch, the only thing I'll remotely care about is the young guys. When Herm makes a bad call, when the defense gives up a long run, when Croyle throws a bone-headed INT ... I'll be as interested as I am in the shit-stain at the bottom of the toilet next door.

CupidStunt
12-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Heads-up for anyone who enjoys watching good football: Buffalo @ Cleveland, Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh ... two decent matchups to decide between.

I'll probably roll with the Bills and Cleveland, two young, up-and-coming teams, but may switch if the Bills don't score early and often.

Cochise
12-16-2007, 09:15 AM
zzz

Easy 6
12-16-2007, 09:32 AM
We will win this game, i havent been more sure of it all year. KC will play its most inspired ball of 08, this is a classic trap game for Tennessee.

Take it to the nearest bank or credit union.

27-13 :arrow:

the Talking Can
12-16-2007, 09:44 AM
i just want to see Brodie play well, hopefully the WRs will help him out today...

Deberg_1990
12-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Titans - 24

Chiefs - 7

Coach
12-16-2007, 09:45 AM
i just want to see Brodie play well, hopefully the WRs will help him out today...

And some of his O-Linemen.

the Talking Can
12-16-2007, 09:47 AM
And some of his O-Linemen.

true

but Croyle was really sharp in the first half last week, and WRs killed a couple of drives by dropping balls...I'm not worried about his confidence, but I am worried about the Franchise and fans confidence in him...

KcMizzou
12-16-2007, 09:50 AM
true

but Croyle was really sharp in the first half last week, and WRs killed a couple of drives by dropping balls...I'm not worried about his confidence, but I am worried about the Franchise and fans confidence in him...Yeah, this fan base will turn against a QB in a hurry. The only thing saving Croyle right now, is that it's freakin' Huard on the bench.

Coach
12-16-2007, 09:51 AM
true

but Croyle was really sharp in the first half last week, and WRs killed a couple of drives by dropping balls...I'm not worried about his confidence, but I am worried about the Franchise and fans confidence in him...

I'm not worried about Brodie at all. I know he has "it" to be a solid QB. If only the fans realize that our O-line is one of the worst line in the NFL.

Seriously, I should be surprised that Brodie haven't thrown another 3-4 INT's behind this line. Now, I know he may hold the ball too long and takes the sack, but that's sure better than a INT. I should also say that he's young. It's part of the maturation process.

Or I could just go Herm-batshit-crazy and say "IT'S LIFE! GET OVER IT!!1"

the Talking Can
12-16-2007, 09:57 AM
I'm not worried about Brodie at all. I know he has "it" to be a solid QB. If only the fans realize that our O-line is one of the worst line in the NFL.

Seriously, I should be surprised that Brodie haven't thrown another 3-4 INT's behind this line. Now, I know he may hold the ball too long and takes the sack, but that's sure better than a INT. I should also say that he's young. It's part of the maturation process.

Or I could just go Herm-batshit-crazy and say "IT'S LIFE! GET OVER IT!!1"

agree completely, I really really think this kid has the right demeanor to be a good QB, he never seems pissed or scared no matter how fubared the team is...and his arm is supernatural..

I try to keep my enthusiasm to myself, don't want to jinx him, or argue with Hutards...but I do fear that this franchise will not give him a chance next year.

The scoring drive last week, with 3 fourth down conversions, showed me a lot...I think - fear - we need a couple more to convince Herm and Carl not to bail out and bring in another Vet.

stonedstooge
12-16-2007, 09:59 AM
Herm says we can't fall behind in this game if we want a chance to win. Funny he has said the same thing before every game and it continues to happen. Must be those good coaching skills of his. Hopefully he stands close enough to the sidelines this week that someone takes him out and they remove him from the field on a stretcher. Then maybe we might have a chance to lose by only 21 instead of 35. :banghead:

Coach
12-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Yeah, this fan base will turn against a QB in a hurry. The only thing saving Croyle right now, is that it's freakin' Huard on the bench.

To me, what's saving him also was the awful production on the offensive line.

Coach
12-16-2007, 10:01 AM
agree completely, I really really think this kid has the right demeanor to be a good QB, he never seems pissed or scared no matter how fubared the team is...and his arm is supernatural..

I try to keep my enthusiasm to myself, don't want to jinx him, or argue with Hutards...but I do fear that this franchise will not give him a chance next year.

The scoring drive last week, with 3 fourth down conversions, showed me a lot...I think - fear - we need a couple more to convince Herm and Carl not to bail out and bring in another Vet.

That's what I'm worried about Herm and Carl, doing exactly Chief-like move, bring in a shitty-assed veteran c*cksucker who can't even throw the ball any better than Damon Horrid.

That's why I'm hoping hard that won't happen, as Carl and Herm get the old heave-ho.

KcMizzou
12-16-2007, 10:02 AM
That's what I'm worried about Herm and Carl, doing exactly Chief-like move, bring in a shitty-assed veteran c*cksucker who can't even throw the ball any better than Damon Horrid.

That's why I'm hoping hard that won't happen, as Carl and Herm get the old heave-ho.Pennington.

:deevee:

Reerun_KC
12-16-2007, 10:03 AM
To me, what's saving him also was the awful production on the offensive line.

When the kid has time he makes great plays! Solid passes, etc...

Even when the pocket breaks down, he still makes solid plays...

Problem is, The True fans want a QB that is savy and proven... You know like Pennington or McNabb....

They might get their wish, but will always be a laughingstock and a joke in the playoffs, but that is what True Fan wants.

Cochise
12-16-2007, 10:04 AM
true

He did play well early, but getting beat up the whole game seemed to add up.

That, or once a team figures out they only have to send 4 and they'll still get a pass rush like they're playing a school for the blind, things get tough on a QB.

Easy 6
12-16-2007, 10:05 AM
Problem is, The True fans want a QB that is savy and proven... You know like Pennington or McNabb....

Oh BS, you could probably count on one hand the number of people here who want either of those guys.

Reerun_KC
12-16-2007, 10:11 AM
Oh BS, you could probably count on one hand the number of people here who want either of those guys.

Actually half of my Carls kool-aid drinking season ticket holding family would take either over Croyle... Regardless of what Croyle does, they always will point to the NO Saints preseason game, where Croyle got trainwrecked by Will Smith... They are a bunch of stupid assh*les

Actually I did say "fans" instead of "fan", thanks for catching that!

Cochise
12-16-2007, 10:13 AM

There were a lot of people who wanted McNabb in a thread not long ago.

KcMizzou
12-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Actually half of my Carls kool-aid drinking season ticket holding family would take either over Croyle... Regardless of what Croyle does, they always will point to the NO Saints preseason game, where Croyle got trainwrecked by Will Smith... They are a bunch of stupid assh*lesLMAO

I know what you mean. Sometimes, when the topic turns to the Chiefs at work, some of the things that are said are so unbelievably moronic that I have to just stay out of it. If I try to join in the conversation, I just end up getting pissed off.

Easy 6
12-16-2007, 10:18 AM
There were a lot of people who wanted McNabb in a thread not long ago.

Ugh, poison my eyes...what could they be thinking???

He'd be good for what, maybe 8 games a year???

BigMeatballDave
12-16-2007, 10:19 AM
Heads-up for anyone who enjoys watching good football: Buffalo @ Cleveland, Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh ... two decent matchups to decide between.

I'll probably roll with the Bills and Cleveland, two young, up-and-coming teams, but may switch if the Bills don't score early and often.Shitty weather in Cleveland, so there may not be much scoring.

Cochise
12-16-2007, 10:24 AM
Ugh, poison my eyes...what could they be thinking???

He'd be good for what, maybe 8 games a year???

It wasn't the majority, but there were plenty of people who were like "I'd take him"

KC Tattoo
12-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Go C H I E F S!!! Beat those Titans!!!!

Oh wait, draft picks :doh!:

Go T I T A N S!!!!

Cochise
12-16-2007, 10:31 AM
It wasn't the majority, but there were plenty of people who were like "I'd take him"

See:

I'm usually a favor of homegrown QBs, but I think this could be one instance where a change of scenery could really help the guy.

He'll be 31 at the beginning of next year. He's never had a consistent running game.

I don't know if I'd be for it, but I don't think I'd be against it, either.

You bet I'd take McNabb every time if my only choice was between he and Brodie Carr.

Man I can't believe all the fools who would rather start Brodie over McNabb. :bong:

McNabb+LJ+O-line=maybe SB. that looks a little better.

I would blow Carl Peterson if this were to happen.

I could live with it. Major upgrade.

I'd take McNabb in a nano second if it cost us less than a first round pick. We have to save that first rounder for a LT, though so McNabb wouldn't get killed in the first game...

Loads of teams will clamor for McNabb next year. Herm's looking to get younger. Me, I'd LOVE to have McNabb run our offense.

Reerun_KC
12-16-2007, 10:34 AM
LMAO

I know what you mean. Sometimes, when the topic turns to the Chiefs at work, some of the things that are said are so unbelievably moronic that I have to just stay out of it. If I try to join in the conversation, I just end up getting pissed off.

What makes it worse, they are FAMILY... But they have been drinking the Kool-aid for so long, they always think we are one washed up veteran from competing in the playoffs...

I shit you not, this was a conversation I had with one of my uncles this year.

Reerun - I sure hope we get a shot a rebuilding this year, start croyle and build for next year.

Dumbass Uncle - croyle sucks, he cant even complete a pass in preseason. We booed him relentlessly at the NO preseason game.

Reerun - you cant be serious, you want Huard?

Dumbass Uncle - Heck yes, we have a good team and Huard will lead us to the playoffs, he gives us the best chance to win now!

Reerun - So you would rather go 9-7 and have hope that you dont get completely embarrassed in the playoffs every year knowing you dont have a good team to even competitively compete in the playoffs, than go 6-10 and make a true run at the superbowl for a couple of years in a row down the road.

Dumbass Uncle - I never want to go 6-10, I would rather go 9-7 and have Hope..

Reerun - your a fucqtard, Then hand him my cell phone and told him its Carl and he wants your playoff ticket money.

Stupid ass family....

KC Tattoo
12-16-2007, 10:35 AM
When the kid has time he makes great plays! Solid passes, etc...

Even when the pocket breaks down, he still makes solid plays...

They might get their wish, but will always be a laughingstock and a joke in the playoffs, but that is what True Fan wants.

Guess I'm not a true fan, cus I've been wanting our own home grown QB from the draft ever since the O`l Joe Montana experiment didn't work. Then we go through a half dozen OLD QBs that were "rejects" from other teams. Geeze when does the madness end :shrug:

Reerun_KC
12-16-2007, 10:36 AM
Damn Cochise, that is pretty depressing...

How sad has this fan base become...

Reerun_KC
12-16-2007, 10:36 AM
Guess I'm not a true fan, cus I've been wanting our own home grown QB from the draft ever since the O`l Joe Montana experiment didn't work. Then we go through a half dozen OLD QBs that were "rejects" from other teams. Geeze when does the madness end :shrug:

As soon as Herm and Carl are removed from Arrowhead.

blueballs
12-16-2007, 10:39 AM
This may not be the week
but Brodie needs a win
he also needs a left tackle

Dylan
12-16-2007, 10:41 AM
:ZZZ:

Titans by 24....

Herm rules!
24? naw. I was just reading that the Patriots are 24 point favorites against the Jets today. Does anybody besides me think that number is rather small?

Hell... Bill could deactivate the punter -- How many wide receivers can you activate in one game?

Revenge -- Pats 77 Jets 6

the Talking Can
What makes it worse, they are FAMILY... But they have been drinking the Kool-aid for so long, they always think we are one washed up veteran from competing in the playoffs...

I shit you not, this was a conversation I had with one of my uncles this year.

that wasn't your uncle, that was hootie....

Easy 6
See:

Jeez you guys, i cant believe it...McNabb has been abused like a rental car & has taken more big hits than Snoop Dogg...he's had serious injuries every year for 4 or more years.

Much woe & gnashing of teeth for Carl if Donovan is brought in.

Easy 6
12-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Is anyone even remotely entertained by this Krause kid on Countdown???

They could have done literally ANYTHING with the time they give him each week...its just really, really stupid...that is all.

Reerun_KC
12-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Jeez you guys, i cant believe it...McNabb has been abused like a rental car & has taken more big hits than Snoop Dogg...he's had serious injuries every year for 4 or more years.

Much woe & gnashing of teeth for Carl if Donovan is brought in.
ROFL

Reerun_KC
12-16-2007, 10:59 AM
24? naw. I was just reading that the Patriots are 24 point favorites against the Jets today. Does anybody besides me think that number is rather small?

Hell... Bill could deactivate the punter -- How many wide receivers can you activate in one game?

Revenge -- Pats 77 Jets 6

Okay so 24 was a reach...

KC 10 Tenn 31....

Fisher is 100X the coach Herm ever dreamed of being..

Fisher will toy with and clown Herm.

Pats can score 10 times this game and wouldnt be surprised if they did.

Reerun_KC
that wasn't your uncle, that was hootie....
:hmmm:

:banghead:

StillHonest
Just watched an hour of pre game. Have not done that in a long time and have had my fill for a long time to come.

Watch for a run game...Herm says thats key.
Not falling behind early. Herm says thats key.
Protection and good decisions. Herm says

I get all warm and happy when I hear Herm. Ist the depth he shows that sets him apart.

Hope I see my empty seats on TV.

Reerun_KC
12-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Herm Says?

LMAO ROFL

smittysbar
12-16-2007, 11:06 AM
LET THE PAIN BEGIN!!!!

KcMizzou
12-16-2007, 11:08 AM
Just watched an hour of pre game. Have not done that in a long time and have had my fill for a long time to come.

I get all warm and happy when I hear Herm. Ist the depth he shows that sets him apart.

Hope I see my empty seats on TV.I'm sure you'll see plenty.

Cochise
12-16-2007, 11:10 AM

Their career winning percentages are pretty close to identical. 53% to 48%.

Excepting this year, Edwards has 4 winning seasons out of 6 as a head coach. Fisher has 4 winning seasons in 13.

blueballs
12-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Can one of you genious invent the split screen monitor
this could be a blast
http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32486

blueballs
12-16-2007, 11:25 AM
NO Sippio
Inactive

StillHonest
12-16-2007, 11:26 AM
Remember when the hour or so before kickoff how excited people got?
We should have taken pictures and drank more good wiskey.

Reerun_KC
12-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Their career winning percentages are pretty close to identical. 53% to 48%.

Excepting this year, Edwards has 4 winning seasons out of 6 as a head coach. Fisher has 4 winning seasons in 13.
Oops...

KC Tattoo
12-16-2007, 11:33 AM
NO Sippio
Inactive

:deevee: :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Mecca
12-16-2007, 11:33 AM
I picked up the Titans defense for my fantasy playoff week.....

blueballs
12-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Isn't Scanlon a Tit

blueballs
12-16-2007, 11:38 AM
dYes he is a Titan
and next sunday he will turn 27

dj56dt58
12-16-2007, 11:40 AM

Hope I see my empty seats on TV.

Herm also said the main key to winning is scoring more points..but not scoring more than 17. Says if you have to score more than 17 than the other team is cheating and playing arena ball and he doesn't put up with people who dont play the game right. Says if that happens he's taking his team off the field and they will go enjoy a nice quiet game of monopoly..but if somone buys hotels for park place and board walk he's quitting because that's arena monopoly

Mecca
12-16-2007, 11:42 AM
This might be the best Dline the Chiefs have faced all year....this may get real ugly real fast.

Iowanian
12-16-2007, 11:46 AM
The Titans won't have to blitz today....their front 4 is going to beat the living shit out of our Offensive line and probably Croyle.

I hope Brody can walk off the field at 3:30.

unothadeal
12-16-2007, 11:47 AM
That Buffalo/Browns game is lookin' mighty interesting right now.

the Talking Can
12-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Mort reporting that the Dolphins are for sale.

mlyonsd
12-16-2007, 11:52 AM
This might be the best Dline the Chiefs have faced all year....this may get real ugly real fast.

I wonder how many false starts our OL will have on our opening 3 and out.

blueballs
12-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Hizinga trying to sell to realestate agents
no joke

kstater
12-16-2007, 11:56 AM
On the radio broadcasts I hear a lot of cheering. How many Titans fans are there?

unothadeal
How scared would you be if you were Casey Weigmann, knowing you had to go against Albert Haynesworth for 60 minutes?

StillHonest
"The Chiefs really want this win at home"...damn.

blueballs
12-16-2007, 11:57 AM
stand shots
empty

Bob Dole
12-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Almost time for the streak to go to seven!

JohninGpt
12-16-2007, 11:59 AM
I wonder how many false starts our OL will have on our opening 3 and out.
False starts are good, they give our defense more time to rest between Titans touchdowns.

kstater
12-16-2007, 12:00 PM
Home of the Chiefs sure sounded quiet.

unothadeal
12-16-2007, 12:00 PM
When are Player of the Year awards selected?

the Talking Can
12-16-2007, 12:01 PM
wow

place is empty

Easy 6
12-16-2007, 12:02 PM
Carve'em up Brodie...was it over when the Mexicans invaded Poland!!??!!

Coach
12-16-2007, 12:02 PM
Can't wait for the beatdown today.

siberian khatru
12-16-2007, 12:03 PM
That Buffalo/Browns game is lookin' mighty interesting right now.

What a disaster that is.

kstater
Awesome, I get to see the Pittsburgh game on two different stations, yet don't get to see the Pats game.

doomy3
That's what a kickoff to the 15 will do for you

doomy3
12-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Tank is starting

the Talking Can
Tank is starting!

Mecca
Way to cover there guys...

Bob Dole
Yippee! We forgot they have receivers!

Coach
Ty Law getting smoked....

again.

Ultra Peanut
Oh right, Titans. That's why the Chiefs are on my screen.

mlyonsd
False starts are good, they give our defense more time to rest between Titans touchdowns.

Never thought of that. Maybe it's in Herm's playbook.

OnTheWarpath58
12-16-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm shocked there are that many people there......

Looks like more than the SD game.

kstater
Vince Young is going to tear us a new one today.

Mr. Laz
defense already looking like they are half asleep

JohninGpt
12-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Never thought of that. Maybe it's in Herm's playbook.
Herm's mind is devious like that.

VonneMarie
Great way to defend guys!

Bob Dole
The defense held them out of the endzone for 2 whole minutes!

Print 'em!

mlyonsd
I used to drink while watching the Chiefs to enjoy the game.

Now I just drink because its the only way I can stomach watching them.

Coach
Nice effort by Allen, almost brought him down from behind.

doomy3
They are going to pound the ball all day

OnTheWarpath58
Lendale will break 1000 for the season today.

At this rate, easily.

the Talking Can
I'm glad Herm fixed the D.

kstater
12-16-2007, 12:07 PM
Titans going to avg 7 per play today.

chiefbowe82
lendale up the middle 10, lendale up the middle 10, lendale up the middle 10, omg their gonna pass vince young for 15

siberian khatru
Nice drive so far.

Thig Lyfe
I can't believe I'm watching this game.

Bob Dole
The announcers seem amazed. Apparently they haven't seen any KC game tape.

Mr. Laz
can't blame this drive on the offense either .....

doomy3
pretty good job on the bootleg

siberian khatru
Gift drop by a wide-open WR

Mr. Laz
pollard wasn't watching the ball ...... missing the INT

mlyonsd
I'm glad Herm fixed the D.

I was thinking the same thing last week.

Dylan
Okay so 24 was a reach...

KC 10 Tenn 31....

Fisher will toy with and clown Herm.

Pats can score 10 times this game and wouldnt be surprised if they did.
Titans have been going backwards ever since the half. I find it hard to believe they will move past the Jaguars for a slim chance winning a wildcard birth. One loss they're out. The Titans might move ahead of Cleveland, but I can't see them move past the Jags. J/M/O

And if Herm loses today, it might mean one more nail in his coffin. When was the last time the Chiefs lost seven in a row? I read Chiefs were 13-3 at home the past few seasons and won four out of five against the Titans.

The Jets are lucky they have The New York Times' attention. With all this talk coming from Boston about revenge, The Times assigned Bishop and an investigative team to write an article on how "Questions Linger About Why N.F.L. Destroyed Patriots’ Tapes." The Times also owns Boston Globe.

Delano
12-16-2007, 12:08 PM
Both Hali and Key Fox were blocked by the tight end on that last play.

doomy3
Geez

Coach
Jailbreak screen.

Touchdown.

Mr. Laz
holy fuuuuuuuuuuuu******* :shake:

siberian khatru
Nice play. Excellent blocking.

cdcox
We lose.

OnTheWarpath58
LOL

banyon
This team has absolutely quit.

Herm is a clown.

the Talking Can
ha ha

our guys AREN'T EVEN TRYING FOR THE 2ND STRAIGHT WEEK

CupidStunt
:LOL:

Ultra Peanut
"And the Titans made it look easy."

Yeah, we're gonna hear that a lot today.

Bob Dole
That's why Vince Young won the Heisman. lol

chiefbowe82
wow that was easy, this is not a different defense, this is the same guys out there.

Mecca
That looked rather easy.

kstater
That was quick. 60 yards in 4 minutes.

headsnap
Titans need to score 34 pts, I bet the OVER...

Mr. Laz
pathetic tackle attempt by pollard .... he just sort of fell down in front of the ball carrier

VonneMarie
12-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Th3 gh3y.

Thig Lyfe
Why can't we get the Patriots game?

doomy3
As bad as the Chiefs suck, I still hate to see Arrowhead like this

the Talking Can
Herm has fixed the D.

AND

Herm is a great motivator.

Ultra Peanut
ha ha

our guys AREN'T EVEN TRYING FOR THE 2ND STRAIGHT WEEKGood.

siberian khatru
OK, need a big KO return or the offense to answer.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

the Talking Can
pathetic tackle attempt by pollard .... he just sort of fell down in front of the ball carrier

shut up, Herm is a great drafter-er...

Mr. Laz
12-16-2007, 12:10 PM
This team has absolutely quit.

sure looks like it

Ultra Peanut
That's why Vince Young won the Heisman. lolWhat, getting to play teams worse than Baylor every week?

siberian khatru
Good.

STAY DOWN, BITCHES!

Blankey
I'm not too familiar with the penalty but was that illegal lineman downfield? It looked like a lineman was 5 yards downfield when the ball was thrown.

siberian khatru
I'm worried UCLA won't be very impressed by what they see.

kstater
12-16-2007, 12:11 PM
We just can't fall behind early and expect the offense to come out and move the ball.

Fruit Ninja
We are just giving up.

Mr. Laz
Th3 gh3y.
hey VM :)

don't see you around much anymore.

kstater
Jax goes up 3-0 on the Steelers

blueballs
Drumond
why

Thig Lyfe
Eddie Drummond is back in??? Are you f*cking me???

Bob Dole
12-16-2007, 12:12 PM
Weren't we supposed to fumble the ball back right there?

doomy3
Drummond is still on the team?

stonedstooge
Well Herm, exactly happened like you predicted. "We can't get behind early" What did it take, less than 4 minutes. Surely someone on the Chiefs can roll out of bounds and take Herm out. I think that the stadium would cheer.

Mecca
I'm not too familiar with the penalty but was that illegal lineman downfield? It looked like a lineman was 5 yards downfield when the ball was thrown.

Once the ball is in the WR's hands that rule doesn't apply....if they waited till he caught it then it's not a penalty.

stumppy
Drummond ? WTF

Mr. Laz
Good.
dunno about that

losing is fine.

giving up ...... not so much

blueballs
Kelli
remember how Brodie was
before this game

StillHonest
way to chiefs!

siberian khatru
Drumond
why

He's a veteran who knows how to deal with 4-9.

KCinNY
12-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Herm has a keen eye for talent.

cdcox
Clemmens killed while throwing a pick 6.

VonneMarie
hey VM :)

don't see you around much anymore.
What's up, Laz? I mostly just lurk now that school is kicking my @ss.

Mr. Laz
Drummond ? WTF
got play those young guys during a rebuilding season afterall

Drummon is like 22 .......... right?!

Scalper
3 and out

unothadeal
12-16-2007, 12:14 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Marcellus
Wow

Bob Dole
**** Bowe.

Coach
CATCH THE MOTHERF**KING BALL, BITCH!

JESUS F**KING CHRIST!

VonneMarie
Bowe you have to catch that!!!!

chiefbowe82
bowe cannot catch..seriously he's dropped like his last 5

pikesome
:shake:

siberian khatru
ANOTHER DROP!

Goddamn mother****er!

Mecca
The cold weather doesn't treat Bowe well.

Mr. Laz
Bowe dropped another one .....

what is that like 5 in arow?

Thig Lyfe
God... Brodie had such poise and delivered a rocket... and Dwayne Bowe drops it. WTF.

headsnap
BO HAD THAT!!! :banghead:

the Talking Can
JESUS ****ING CHRIST

HELP BRODIE OUT!!

KCinNY
Bowe with his Sammie Parker impersonation.

blueballs
great throw
Damn you BOwe

mlyonsd
I feel bad for Croyle. How does he stay motivated?

kcgizmo
good catck bowe

kstater
Drop

doomy3
Bowe with yet another drop

Delano
I have been denying the apparent FACT that Bowe drops a shit ton of passes. Wow, that was bad.

kstater
Bowe doing his best Parker imitation.

Blankey
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP BRODIE OUT? Jesus...

KCFalcon59
12-16-2007, 12:15 PM
God Damnit Bowe.

Bob Dole
Punt on 3rd! They won't expect it!

Chiefspants
Golden Hands Bowe with the catch

siberian khatru
Why has Bowe regressed so much?

Mecca
3 and out...

Thig Lyfe
Fantastic drive.

KCinNY
Sweet 3 and out baby!!!!!

WOOT!

Coach
Typical 3 and out.

Now watch the defense fold like a cheap-ass lawnchair.

kstater
It's an improvement. 3 and out but no sacks.

morphius
AAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

chiefbowe82
3rd and 10 lets throw a 4 yard pass, brodie looked very uncomfortable in the pocket with no pressure there

Ultra Peanut
Love the playcalling.

Skip Towne
12-16-2007, 12:16 PM
Why has Bowe regressed so much?
Herm told him to quit making arena catches.

Coach
WRAP THE F**K UP INSTEAD OF USING A ARM TACKLE!

Thig Lyfe
Why does it seem like Bowe can only make the catch when it's spectacular?

Deberg_1990
So whats the crowd look like?? How many no shows?

Mr. Laz
our best player with an outstanding punt

54 yrds by colquitt

Bob Dole
Nice tackling. Phuqtards.

Bwana
I am starting to really dislike "stone Hands" Bowe.

pikesome
It's nice to see we're sucking on all aspects.

kstater
Sweet, the D has to give up 83 yards instead of 60.

headsnap
3rd and 10 lets throw a 4 yard pass, brodie looked very uncomfortable in the pocket with no pressure there
WTF?!?!?!

the Talking Can
12-16-2007, 12:17 PM

good lord,

he checked off all his WRs, no one was open...

kcgizmo
he shot arm that, did he think he was going to get hit

Cochise
Herm is a great motivator.

Mr. Laz
Typical 3 and out.

Now watch the defense fold like a cheap-ass lawnchair.
HEY!!!!

our defense is not a cheap-ass lawnchair :cuss:

we are a very expensive lawnchair :sulk:

KCinNY
Anybody got an early prediction for a final score?

I'll go with 45-3.

Dylan
Uh oh, Jets QB hurt? Maybe the Pats will kill Pennington and that will be the end of that talk. OMG Jets are not using Penny. They're using someone else.

They goes Penny's value, down the toilet. I hoping Bill Parcells doesn't read this lol

kstater
12-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Pats with a pick 6.

blueballs
This is our **** D

the Talking Can
my worst fear: Bowe drops a perfectly thrown pass downfield....True Fans start calling for Croyle's scalp...

kstater
12-16-2007, 12:19 PM
LMAO

Mitch: "A lot of no shows, but the crowd that is here is trying to make some noise."

morphius
If we don't pretend to stop the run this game is going to be LOOOOoooooonnng.

KCinNY
Jets gonna go with the spread option today.

Fruit Ninja
Nice play by DJ

Thig Lyfe
Brad Smith is going to beat the Pats! OMG

VonneMarie
DJ baby!

Demonpenz
jeez bowe has gone downhill

OnTheWarpath58
Uh oh, Jets QB hurt? Maybe the Pats will kill Pennington and that will be the end of that talk. OMG Jets are not using Penny. They're using someone else.

They goes Penny's value, down the toilet. I hoping Bill Parcells doesn't read this lol

Brad Smith playing, not Pennington.

Coach
Eric Johnson?

**** off and die, Wilcots.

kstater
12-16-2007, 12:20 PM
If we don't pretend to stop the run this game is going to be LOOOOoooooonnng.

Actually it's to our favor. Nothing but runs=2 hour game.

morphius
2 good plays, now a gain of 20?

Bob Dole
Penetration.

heh heh

chiefbowe82
a 3 and out!

Marcellus
That was holding on JA

siberian khatru
Nice D series

VonneMarie
The Chiefs stop them!

Coach
12-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Defense holds, amazingly.

the Talking Can
god bless Jared Allen

kstater
Mitch: "Chiefs look confused"

Marcellus
Why is Dumband back returning kicks?

Bwana

:spock:

Bob Dole
12-16-2007, 12:22 PM
48 yard punt.

We're winning the field position battle, men!

Coach
Any Herm Supporters in here, needs to **** off already. Why is Drummond on this team, let alone, returning punts and kicks?

There's no reason to let him out there. What a ****ing waste of space.

Chiefspants
Allen+Johnson, only part of defense that gives a damn anymore

TEX
WTF?!?!?!

He's already shell - shocked. He's not learning a damn thing. :shake:

headsnap
a 3 and out!
I think you posted a bit early, the Chiefs offense hasn't hit the field yet for this series...

blueballs
Eddie Drummon
Eddie Kennison
no more eddie's on punt returns please

Bob Dole

Alfonso Boone is unavailable.

Fruit Ninja
Becuase the other guys we have back there arent worth a **** either.

KCinNY
12-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Making the occasional first down?

That's arena ball!

Reerun_KC
Becuase the other guys we have back there arent worth a **** either.

True Eddie K needed cut 2 years ago!

Thig Lyfe
I really like that McEnroe AmEx commercial.

TEX
Mitch: "Chiefs look confused"

In other words,"NORMAL."

morphius
I blocked out the Registered users, so hopefully the board will act a little better now. Not great of course, just better.

Reerun_KC
Alright run run pass punt

cdcox
The Bills Brown game has perfect conditions for a snow classic.

OnTheWarpath58
Any Herm Supporters in here, needs to **** off already. Why is Drummond on this team, let alone, returning punts and kicks?

There's no reason to let him out there. What a ****ing waste of space.

I'm thoroughly confused.

Drummond has been inactive for 3-4 games, NOW he's brought back?

He should have been sent out with Terry, they could have shared a cab.

Coach
At least he caught that one.

Thig Lyfe
Whoa Bowe!