PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I got in the mail today?

Dartgod
07-20-2001, 06:06 PM
The new season tickets are here! The new season tickets are here!:D :D

Man now I'm starting to get geeked. With the Royals being such a disappointment, I'm ready for some football!!

Any other season ticket holders get theirs today?

P.S. to Bwana:
You going to make it out to a game again this year?

Whoops - edited wrong post - content unchanged.

Phobia
07-20-2001, 06:09 PM
A care package from Gunther?

Dartgod
07-20-2001, 06:10 PM
Lol, no. Better than that. My season tickets along with the obligitory propaganda letter from Carl Peterson.

Phobia
07-20-2001, 06:11 PM
Dude,

I heard you were the guy to tailgate with. Any room for more prior to the Raiders game? I'll make the appropriate contributions!

Dartgod
07-20-2001, 06:14 PM
How many people? My wife and I provide the parking pass and beer and a friend of ours does all the cooking. I don't want to piss him off by inviting a bunch of people, but one or two extra ain't usually a problem.

Dartgod
07-20-2001, 06:17 PM
BTW, here is a link to what Carl had to say in his obligitory propaganda letter this year. You may have already seen it since it is on their web site.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/latest/mainnews.asp?cat=13

Phobia
07-20-2001, 06:27 PM
Well, I'll just wait to find out what the 37-Forever Foundation has planned, then. We'll potentially have our own tailgate area and there should be many more experienced tailgaters than I.

I'll probably have 4 or more people. Please forgive the imposition - I assumed you had a huge group and I've just put you on the spot.

Perhaps we'll bump into you anyway.

Dartgod
07-20-2001, 06:51 PM
Not a problem. Pissed off may have been too strong. When it gets closer to the time, I'll know more about what were having and how many people and such. It varies from week to week.

Maybe you can at least come by and have a cold one...or I will probably try to make it by the 37 Forever festivities.

Bwana
07-20-2001, 08:10 PM
Bob! How goes the battle? Wendy and I will make it to one game this year and I will let you know which one we can make it out to. Always a great time at Arrowhead! (Before, during and after the game.) I have a new email address and yours didn't make the switch. Could you send it to me?

Give everyone my best. ;)

Cheers,

Greg

Dartgod
07-20-2001, 08:41 PM
Shot ya an email Greg.

KS Smitty
07-20-2001, 11:24 PM
I was sure this was a tax refund post! My bad. What kind of Dart are you god of? I have 2 1966 Dodge Darts, or is that off the mark?

gh4chiefs
07-21-2001, 09:30 AM
I received mine too Dartgod. I'm like a kid at Xmas when that big brown envelope arrives each year. :D

Of course I got the propaganda letter too. The following line kind of got my attention. "While we cannot take anything for granted in our business, we are constantly assured of one thing: your support."

Hmmm,

So Carl are you saying you can take our support for granted?

Didn't give me the warm and fuzzies.