PDA

View Full Version : Bashing Croyle? Already?

BigMeatballDave
12-16-2007, 02:13 PM
You'd have to be completely ****ing stupid to do this now. He hasn't started half of a damn season. A 2nd year QB behind a Pop-Warner line? Shitty coaching staff. Some people are just dumb. Let the kid learn from this. Retards.

Rant over...

dirk digler
12-16-2007, 02:14 PM
I agree. He has only started 4 games. Some people are really stupid.

MichaelH
12-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Who is bashing Croyle? Every thread I've read here seems pretty positive about the guy. He didn't lose the game for them today.

Demonpenz
I think bringing in an established veteran QB maybe to show him the ropes alittle longer. It doesn't look like he is ready

KC Tattoo
NO F^CKING SH!T!!! Look at Peyton Manning and Troy Akmans first years.. NOT TOO GOOD!!! Give Brodie a chance and an O-line!!!!

BigMeatballDave
12-16-2007, 02:16 PM
Who is bashing Croyle? Every thread I've read here seems pretty positive about the guy. He didn't lose the game for them today.There were a few in the game thread bashing him.

Halfcan
He has a cute wife-even if he is lame leader on the field.

BigMeatballDave
I think bringing in an established veteran QB maybe to show him the ropes alittle longer. It doesn't look like he is readyLMAO

BigMeatballDave
12-16-2007, 02:17 PM
He has a cute wife-even if he is lame leader on the field.Hey, there's one now...
:rolleyes:

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Who is bashing Croyle? Every thread I've read here seems pretty positive about the guy. He didn't lose the game for them today.

2 INT sure didn't help much though.

blueballs
12-16-2007, 02:18 PM
Halfcan and Tex
are fruijts

the Talking Can
12-16-2007, 02:18 PM
There were a few in the game thread bashing him.

those were all hootie posting under different accounts....

Deberg_1990
12-16-2007, 02:19 PM
I think alot of us predicted this.

a few callers are bashing him on the radio already.

Chiefs fans just dont seem to have the stomach to wait and develop a young guy..sigh.....

StillHonest
12-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Not bashing Brodie at all but hope that as the chiefs work through the draft that they dont pass up a plumb if one is there. Brodie has talent but we are not sure enough at this point to know if hes the gy ot thigpen or someone else is.

Coach
I think alot of us predicted this.

a few callers are bashing him on the radio already.

Chiefs fans just dont seem to have the stomach to wait and develop a young guy it seems...sigh.....

And that's where I should say, if I was the head coach of the Chiefs that "Tough. We aren't going to change Brodie. Go look at Elways, Manning's, and Aikman's stats in their first year in the NFL, and come back and tell me how they did."

MichaelH

No it didn't. But neither did Drummond and the merry band of wide receivers that can't catch a damn ball. And.... let's not mention Surtain.

BigMeatballDave
12-16-2007, 02:22 PM
2 INT sure didn't help much though.It sucks, to be sure. I imagined his play to be worse in this O, and behind this line.

Coach
12-16-2007, 02:23 PM
No it didn't. But neither did Drummond and the merry band of wide receivers that can't catch a damn ball.

Or defensive backs who mysteriously happen to catch a "I can't cover" virus.

blueballs
12-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Brodie got sacked how many times today
get fetal Damon would h ave been 6 times
in the first half

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 02:25 PM
And that's where I should say, if I was the head coach of the Chiefs that "Tough. We aren't going to change Brodie. Go look at Elways, Manning's, and Aikman's stats in their first year in the NFL, and come back and tell me how they did."

To compare Brodie to those guys is a bit silly. Brodie needs to win his 1st NFL game first.

The Bad Guy
12-16-2007, 02:26 PM
He has a cute wife-even if he is lame leader on the field.

You continue to prove why your father should have pulled out.

ClevelandBronco
12-16-2007, 02:27 PM
I think bringing in an established veteran QB maybe to show him the ropes alittle longer. It doesn't look like he is ready

Pennington/Coles for a 1st/5th then? :Poke:

BigChiefFan
12-16-2007, 02:28 PM
The jury is still out on Croyle. Some plays he looks great, other plays he looks lost. I would annoit Croyle the future at this point and I certainly wouldn't pass on a QB in the upcoming draft. That said Croyle looks better than Huard has.

BigMeatballDave
To compare Brodie to those guys is a bit silly. Brodie needs to win his 1st NFL game first.True. I'd also like to see the D stop someone late.

Coach
To compare Brodie to those guys is a bit silly. Brodie needs to win his 1st NFL game first.

W-L's mean little to me.

Their #'s is what you should be looking for as of this point. Hell, let's be honest here. The condition our O-Line was, some people were surprised that Brodie didn't throw very much INT's.

Yes, I know he got 2 today, but isn't that usually what everybody was expecting every game in and out?

Deberg_1990
12-16-2007, 02:29 PM

Didnt Aikman go 1-15 in 89??

Im not even sure if he started the whole season.

Anyhow, CHiefs fans need to relax and give the guy some time and wait until the line issues get worked out to evaluate him completely.

I think he needs one more full year before we can fairly judge him.

KCJohnny

Not silly at all. Croyle matches up quite favorably with those guys, most who were surrounded by better talent. Croyle is a keeper.

Demonpenz
Aikman, elway, played in different era's I think there is too much at stake to give Brodie too long of a leash. It's like my uncle who worked on the line at at a meat packing plant. If you can't get the job done get someone in there who can.

BigMeatballDave
12-16-2007, 02:30 PM
The jury is still out on Croyle. Some plays he looks great, other plays he looks lost. I would annoit Croyle the future at this point and I certainly wouldn't pass on a QB in the upcoming draft. That said Croyle looks better than Huard has.They draft a QB in the 1st, and I am strapping on a bomb and heading to Arrowhead...

beer bacon

I hear we can get Chad Pennington for our 1st and 2nd rounders.

the Talking Can
our fanbase is brain damaged

Bob Dole

Browse the game thread.

Iowanian
12-16-2007, 02:31 PM
Anyone bashing Croyle already...Is High on Jenkum, made from densedump.

AZORChiefFan
OK 4 games and 4 losses Chiefs better get some Pennington up in this bitch to show whats what. I want 8-8 with the possibility of 10-6 and a first round loss.

Deberg_1990
our fanbase is brain damaged

Ive said it many times now.

the Chiefs fan base are Carl Peterson's enablers.

He knows it, and feeds off of it.

catfish307
12-16-2007, 02:33 PM
They draft a QB in the 1st, and I am strapping on a bomb and heading to Arrowhead...

Have a nice trip

the Talking Can
12-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Croyle is literally improving game to game..wipe the shit out of your eyes people.

We're the second worst team in the league, winning is irrelevant. The only thing that matters right now is individual progress.

Croyle and Smith are showing it.

blueballs
12-16-2007, 02:34 PM
someone needs to make a ppoll
some people are just plain stupid

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 02:35 PM
You continue to prove why your father should have pulled out.

It was a joke-GET OVER IT!

Smed1065
12-16-2007, 02:35 PM

But he threw more attempts than anytime in this year. IIRC?

Damn.

BigChiefFan
12-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Again, Croyle has upside, but it isn't just about Croyle. Who do we have behind him that can be counted on? Huard's money could be better spent elsewhere.Thigpen is an unknown at this point-I certainly wouldn't count on him. Not to mention, Croyle isn't where he needs to be to count on to be the leader-I think he has a great shot at being the starter for the future, but at this point, we can't just annoit him just becuase he's better than some of our other scrubs.

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Brodie will make a Great backup QB some day-IF he makes it through the year. He got smeared on several plays today.

The kid is tough-no doubt about it.

Demonpenz
12-16-2007, 02:38 PM
Brodie will make a Great backup QB some day-IF he makes it through the year. He got smeared on several plays today.

The kid is tough-no doubt about it.

exactly hit the nail on the head rep

Coach
12-16-2007, 02:38 PM
exactly hit the nail on the head rep

Go get a room you two.
:shake:

BigMeatballDave
12-16-2007, 02:39 PM
Again, Croyle has upside, but it isn't just about Croyle. Who do we have behind him that can be counted on? Huard's money could be better spent elsewhere.Thigpen is an unknown at this point-I certainly wouldn't count on him. Not to mention, Croyle isn't where he needs to be to count on to be the leader-I think he has a great shot at being the starter for the future, but at this point, we can't just annoit him just becuase he's better than some of our other scrubs.I'm not annointing him, yet. He needs another season.

blueballs
12-16-2007, 02:40 PM
We can only hope for trading Damon
for a 6th to a team so ****ing disparate
it is sadder than a Huard pass on 3rd and 18

Demonpenz
12-16-2007, 02:44 PM
Hopefully they bring in a bunch of arms to push him during training camp.

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Any talk about getting rid of Brodie is unfair-I mean he got hit on nearly every play and had to throw it 43 times just to break 200 yards. The recievers have not helped him a bit. With 4 guys on Tony G all day-somebody should have been open.

I think if he survives the beatings the last few games-he SHOULD be given the starting job next year-to give him a fair chance at a career.

The Bad Guy
12-16-2007, 02:48 PM
It was a joke-GET OVER IT!

I still stand by my comment, joke or not.

Brock
12-16-2007, 02:48 PM
Dumbest fans in the NFL. You deserve Pennington.

MadMax
12-16-2007, 02:50 PM

Nah THEY deserve Huard :)

blueballs
12-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Nah THEY deserve Huard :)

stab to the face

BigChiefFan
12-16-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm not annointing him, yet. He needs another season.Another season as the starter? I'm all for giving him time, but he needs to show signs of improvement through the next two games before I would even consider thinking the QB is okay for next year. Again, Croyle has tremendous upside, but he needs to earn the job, just like everybody else. Competition is always a good thing.

Don't worry Carl has your back, they'll annoit Croyle the starter for next year regardless. I just believe they should cover their bases and if they get a chance to land a QB in the draft who can improve the position, they have to seriously contemplate pulling the trigger. At some point, Croyle will need to start winning to justify holding the starting job.

Carl is the one that put us in the mess, with his insistence on starting Huard. That could have been valuable experience for Croyle, that we now will have to go through next year still DEVELOPING a QB. That's my biggest issue and why NOBODY knows what we have in Croyle. Since he is an UNKNOWN as to whether or not he will work out, we shouldn't just rest on our laurels and say that we'll be okay. That's the same short-sightedness that has put us with unbalanced teams for close to TWO DECADES.

Iowanian
12-16-2007, 02:54 PM
People who are giving up on Croyle already gargle my Diarhea.

Shout it out Halfcan...."GGGGllllGLLLLLLgggggLLGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

redbrian
12-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Now here is a crazy idea, how about using the draft and free agency market to build a team around him.

boredfan
12-16-2007, 03:00 PM
I believe Croyle will be fine. "We need to see what he can do" or "He needs to improve", I really thought offseason was a good time to do that. He does need better decision making, but the receivers also have to help a little more. The one thing I noticed as missing was receivers turned defenders and stopping the other guys from getting the pick.

Bob Dole
12-16-2007, 03:01 PM
He's no Tony Romo.

OnTheWarpath58
12-16-2007, 03:05 PM

It's the meth.

It's eating what little bit of brains they had.

Overall, KC fans might be the least knowledgeable in the league, save STL. There aren't enough intelligent fans to make up for the cosmically stupid ones.

Giving up on a kid after 4 games? Only in KC.

(before someone gets sand in their 'gina, see that I said "overall")

MadMax
12-16-2007, 03:07 PM
He's no Tony Romo.

You ate something bigger than your head today didn't you :)

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 03:07 PM
People who are giving up on Croyle already gargle my Diarhea.

Shout it out Halfcan...."GGGGllllGLLLLLLgggggLLGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

Where did I say i gave up on him dipshit??

I even complimented his wife.

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 03:09 PM
It's the meth.

It's eating what little bit of brains they had.

Overall, KC fans might be the least knowledgeable in the league, save STL. There aren't enough intelligent fans to make up for the cosmically stupid ones.

Giving up on a kid after 4 games? Only in KC.

(before someone gets sand in their 'gina, see that I said "overall")

So its the fans fault he keeps throwing into double and triple coverage.

OnTheWarpath58
12-16-2007, 03:13 PM

No, it's the dipshit fans fault that thy are too ****ing stupid to know that this is what happens with young QB's.

Manning, Aikman, whoever.

People see the one-in-a-million like Roethlisberger or Brady and expect that from every young QB.

It's not realistic, but since when have KC fans been realistic about anything?

Otter
12-16-2007, 03:14 PM
You'd have to be completely ****ing stupid to do this now. He hasn't started half of a damn season. A 2nd year QB behind a Pop-Warner line? Shitty coaching staff. Some people are just dumb. Let the kid learn from this. Retards.

Rant over...

Where was he being bashed on this board? Why are you addressing him being bashed on this board if those people aren't here?

suds79
12-16-2007, 03:15 PM

No I expect those kind of bad decisions from time to time from a QB 4 games in... Particularly when we have two weapons on offense.

Maybe he just watched Damon? "If you're in trouble, go to Tony or Dwayne". Given the rest of the talent on O, I that looks like our best shot.

But I also expect those kind of bad decisions to fade away as he gains experience... and more options.

ClevelandBronco
http://k43.pbase.com/v3/89/475089/1/47513555.NeverEatAnythingBiggerThanYourHead.jpg

Otter
bah

Sure-Oz
12-16-2007, 03:16 PM
he's played 4 damn games, he has to keep playingto learn from his mistakes. when has a 1st year starting qb just absolutely lit it up esp with no o-line and running attack? Croyle will get better and better. Some have zero patience and have forgotten what playing time can do, he hasnt regressed and is improving each game.

OnTheWarpath58
12-16-2007, 03:16 PM
Where was he being bashed on this board? Why are you addressing him being bashed on this board if those people aren't here?

People were ragging on him in the game thread supposedly.

It is pretty sad about the retards that are bashing him on the call-in shows.

Call screeners are always looking for doom-and-gloom.

Now isn't the time for that.

Sure-Oz
12-16-2007, 03:18 PM

Those dumbass fans act like we've won a playoff game in the last 10 years or something. I'd rather develop a young qb that is showing improvement than grab another aging qb that gives us a chance at 8 wins and regress the team even further.

siberian khatru
12-16-2007, 03:18 PM
he's played 4 damn games, he has to keep playingto learn from his mistakes. when has a 1st year starting qb just absolutely lit it up esp with no o-line and running attack? Croyle will get better and better. Some have zero patience and have forgotten what playing time can do, he hasnt regressed and is improving each game.

:clap:

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 03:22 PM

Well some retards had Huard sigs-so what is your point??

Mr. Arrowhead
12-16-2007, 03:23 PM
Getting this Line fixed is more important to me, than worrying about another option at QB. Even you draft a qb in the first, he will just killed anyways. So we just might as well just rebuild the O line and see how well Brodie progresses

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 03:24 PM
No I expect those kind of bad decisions from time to time from a QB 4 games in... Particularly when we have two weapons on offense.

Maybe he just watched Damon? "If you're in trouble, go to Tony or Dwayne". Given the rest of the talent on O, I that looks like our best shot.

But I also expect those kind of bad decisions to fade away as he gains experience... and more options.

Brodie has been getting killed-its impossible to judge his WHOLE future by what we have seen.

Hopefully as he matures-we will see the leadership skills he seems to be lacking.

Sure-Oz
12-16-2007, 03:25 PM
Brodie has been getting killed-its impossible to judge his WHOLE future by what we have seen.

Hopefully as he matures-we will see the leadership skills he seems to be lacking.
Right, but you seem to think he is a backup and not that good, so you contradict what you've been saying earlier in this thread.

Baby Lee
12-16-2007, 03:28 PM
How many games did 'those guys' take to win their first?

Bob Dole
12-16-2007, 03:29 PM

Bob Dole is going to have to plead the 5th.

thehead
12-16-2007, 03:30 PM

This should be the Conscience hell when was the last time KC started a Drafted QB? Croyle has improved with every start , even Romo had 6 picks in a game have patience.

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Right, but you seem to think he is a backup and not that good, so you contradict what you've been saying earlier in this thread.

He just doesn't seem to have that drive to win. A strong arm will only get you so far.

When he has had a chance to win- he has coughed it up.

Sure-Oz
12-16-2007, 03:32 PM
He just doesn't seem to have that drive to win. A strong arm will only get you so far.

But you can't determine his whole future on a few games, you said it yourself...

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 03:33 PM
We need to finish building a Defense.

Bob Dole
12-16-2007, 03:33 PM
This should be the Conscience hell when was the last time KC started a Drafted QB? Croyle has improved with every start , even Romo had 6 picks in a game have patience.

Tony Romo!

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 03:34 PM
But you can't determine his whole future on a few games, you said it yourself...

If we can get the best QB in the draft-I would take him. If not keep Brodie another year.

MadMax
12-16-2007, 03:36 PM

Ummm our coaches don't have a winning attitude..What do you expect? Hell 4 games with no line and no weapons outside of TG and Bowe? Remember Trinterception throwing into triple coverage all the damn time?

MadMax
12-16-2007, 03:39 PM
All i'm gonna say is we can win with this guy I thought he looked pretty damned good considering...

thehead
12-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Using Romo as an example ( every one thinks he is so great )Brody Croyle will be fine .

Deberg_1990
12-16-2007, 03:42 PM
We need to finish building a Defense.

Good god,

This team has so many needs....where to start?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-16-2007, 03:43 PM
Jesus Christ there are some f*cking morons on this board.

These people ragging on Croyle are probably the same kind of people who buy a $300 laptop and complain that it can't run Crysis at max settings.

WTF do you expect when you have a team this devoid of talent??

MadMax
12-16-2007, 03:44 PM
OMG!!! Romo threw an int cut his ass!!! Maybe he can be a servicable BU :)

Bob Dole
12-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Using Romo as an example ( every one thinks he is so great )Brody Croyle will be fine .

Bob Dole just doesn't think Tony Romo gets mentioned enough in the media.

Aren't they erecting a statue of him up there in Miller county?

vailpass
12-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Tony Romo!

Romo is a stud but he needs to quit thinking about Jessica Simpson's fine cooter sitting up in the stands and start getting me some fantasy points! A 9.8 QB rating going into the half is NOT going to cut it. :cuss:

BigMeatballDave
12-16-2007, 03:47 PM

Aren't they erecting a statue of him up there in Miller county?Who is this ROMO kid you speak of?

MadMax
12-16-2007, 03:49 PM

ROFL They are " erecting " something up in the announcer booth as we speak
:p

thehead
12-16-2007, 03:52 PM

No statues yet but if they had their way .not a Dallas fan

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 04:01 PM
Ummm our coaches don't have a winning attitude..What do you expect? Hell 4 games with no line and no weapons outside of TG and Bowe? Remember Trinterception throwing into triple coverage all the damn time?

True, true, true-just would like to see a bit of fire in his eyes- you know-act like the game is on the line.

We have MUCH bigger problems than at QB.

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Who is this ROMO kid you speak of?

Jessica Simpsons boyfriend-Jeez... :rolleyes:

MadMax
12-16-2007, 04:03 PM
True, true, true-just would like to see a bit of fire in his eyes- you know-act like the game is on the line.

I hear that :) Here's to hoping for a good offseason :toast:

Iowanian
12-16-2007, 04:05 PM

hmmmmmm.

And why is it that all of the NFL coaches suggest that they want a guy who remains Cool under Fire?

Dumbass.

GgggggggggggggggllllllllLLLLGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGlglglgggggggg

Baby Lee
12-16-2007, 04:10 PM
Jessica Simpsons boyfriend-Jeez... :rolleyes:
That old man sitting next to her in the press box?

Bob Dole
12-16-2007, 04:12 PM
No statues yet but if they had their way .not a Dallas fan

Probably happen about the time Arkansas gets around to finishing the stretch of I-49 from Ashdown to Ft. Smith. :cuss:

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 04:12 PM
hmmmmmm.

And why is it that all of the NFL coaches suggest that they want a guy who remains Cool under Fire?

Dumbass.

GgggggggggggggggllllllllLLLLGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGlglglgggggggg

Did you see Brett run all the way down the field and then throw his reciever over his shoulder when he broke the TD record??

THAT is what I am talking about. Sorry I don't LOVE the kid, but I don't hate him either. He deserves more time-expecially since he is our ONLY option right now. So quit being such a dick-oh yeah-you can't help it.

talastan
12-16-2007, 04:16 PM
Getting this Line fixed is more important to me, than worrying about another option at QB. Even you draft a qb in the first, he will just killed anyways. So we just might as well just rebuild the O line and see how well Brodie progresses

Cue Mecca in 5.....4....3....2...

Deberg_1990
12-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Did you see Brett run all the way down the field and then throw his reciever over his shoulder when he broke the TD record??

Yes, because everyone knows that QB's who get excited after every play are the only ones who can win in the NFL. :)

talastan
12-16-2007, 04:18 PM

THAT is what I am talking about. Sorry I don't LOVE the kid, but I don't hate him either. He deserves more time-expecially since he is our ONLY option right now. So quit being such a dick-oh yeah-you can't help it.

I understand what you're looking for but this doesn't seem to fit his character. This is a smooth cool under pressure type of QB. Those fire in eyes type are fueled by the same passion that can really break a QB in times of adversity. How do you think that any of those fire in eye types would fair behind this sorry excuse of a O-Line.

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 04:22 PM
Yes, because everyone knows that QB's who get excited after every play are the only ones who can win in the NFL. :)

LOL Okay, how about Trent knocking the shit out of CBs on running plays, diving head first for 1st downs and coming from behind in a shitload of games.

Brodie reminds me of Rick Mirer for some reason-has all the tools-but just needs the fire in his heart to win.

With Herm and his "Play not to Lose" and Sucklari's horrible play calling-maybe that is why we have not seen Brodie like he was in College. Talk about a competitor.

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 04:24 PM
I understand what you're looking for but this doesn't seem to fit his character. This is a smooth cool under pressure type of QB. Those fire in eyes type are fueled by the same passion that can really break a QB in times of adversity. How do you think that any of those fire in eye types would fair behind this sorry excuse of a O-Line.

So he is a quiet Montana type? Thats fine, but when the game was on the line Joe was money.

Lets hope Brodie can mature into half the QB Joe was-I would be happy with that.

smittysbar
12-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Anyone bashing Croyle already, is a ****ing dumb ****, that obviously doesn't know jack shit about the game.

Bob Dole
12-16-2007, 04:25 PM
LOL Okay, how about Trent knocking the shit out of CBs on running plays, diving head first for 1st downs and coming from behind in a shitload of games.

Brodie reminds me of Rick Mirer for some reason-has all the tools-but just needs the fire in his heart to win.

With Herm and his "Play not to Lose" and Sucklari's horrible play calling-maybe that is why we have not seen Brodie like he was in College. Talk about a competitor.

Or maybe he's a young guy in his 4th start, failed to win the starting job in preseason, is surrounded by guys with more game time than himself, and doesn't yet feel like that's appropriate?

blueballs
12-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Favre is ghey

the Talking Can
12-16-2007, 04:27 PM
so, the collective intelligence of KC fans has determined that Croyle has failed to become Dan Marino, after 4 starts....

breathtaking

Halfcan
12-16-2007, 04:29 PM
Or maybe he's a young guy in his 4th start, failed to win the starting job in preseason, is surrounded by guys with more game time than himself, and doesn't yet feel like that's appropriate?

I agree with that-Brodie should have started the year-things might be different now.

I say give the kid a chance.

MadMax
12-16-2007, 04:30 PM

Did you not see him run for the 1st down?? I saw passion. lol

MadMax
12-16-2007, 04:31 PM
so, the collective intelligence of KC fans has determined that Croyle has failed to become Dan Marino, after 4 starts....

breathtaking

He has also failed to become Tony Romo :p

talastan
12-16-2007, 04:32 PM
One full season behind an NFL quality O-Line should work wonders for Brodie. Let him get some work during the offseason with Gonzo, Bowe, LJ, and another WR threat whether it is one we have or one we get through draft or FA. I would like to see Sippio get a shot to actually play WR in one of these last two games.

the Talking Can
12-16-2007, 04:34 PM
He has also failed to become Tony Romo :p

and Bret Farve

MadMax
12-16-2007, 04:39 PM
One full season behind an NFL quality O-Line should work wonders for Brodie. Let him get some work during the offseason with Gonzo, Bowe, LJ, and another WR threat whether it is one we have or one we get through draft or FA. I would like to see Sippio get a shot to actually play WR in one of these last two games.

No freakin way, we have Webb and Kris :deevee:

Iowanian
12-16-2007, 05:03 PM
If you think Favre made those throws early in his career, and didn't have a ton of 2+INT games, well...you're worse at diagnosing football than a woman's recoiling gag at your sexual advances, Chachi.

I guess you didn't see Croyle's first down run today huh....

MadMax
12-16-2007, 05:08 PM
If you think Favre made those throws early in his career, and didn't have a ton of 2+INT games, well...you're worse at diagnosing football than a woman's recoiling gag at your sexual advances, Chachi.

I guess you didn't see Croyle's first down run today huh....

The Chiefs punked Favre out in his early days, hell he threw 3 and 4 picks a game..