PDA

View Full Version : Who should be starting the final 2 weeks?

cmh6476
12-17-2007, 07:51 AM
time to evaluate some talent...

put Herb in at RG, let's see what we got

then I think at most Law & Surtain should be playing Nickel, let Brackenridge start, and then one of those dudes I ain't really heard of like Barksdale or patterson

Get Drummond's ass out of there, cause he better not be returning kicks next year.

Might as well evaluate positions where you need help, and hell maybe those guys can help us lose and earn better picks

:shrug:

siberian khatru
12-17-2007, 07:53 AM
Huard

Rausch
12-17-2007, 07:54 AM
I don't like how we're ****ing with the O Line. I don't want Croyle to get killed out there and have to rehab all offseason.

Tinker with the WR's, the DB's, the DT's, but leave the line alone. It sucks and it needs to be upgraded and deeper at every postion. We already know this...

cmh6476
12-17-2007, 08:08 AM
I don't like how we're ****ing with the O Line. I don't want Croyle to get killed out there and have to rehab all offseason.

Tinker with the WR's, the DB's, the DT's, but leave the line alone. It sucks and it needs to be upgraded and deeper at every postion. We already know this...

Ummm, MacIntosh, Waters, and Weigmann are starting. I'd like to see Niswanger at C, but since he's on IR that ain't happening. And I don't see much difference from Svitek to Turley at RT, so you might as well keep trotting Svitek out there and see what he can do. Wellbourne sucks anyway, maybe Herb can do better.

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 08:13 AM
Sippo in for Parker
Tank and Turk in at DT
Brankenridge in at CB
Boomer at FB

REDHOTGTO
12-17-2007, 08:33 AM
who cares

cmh6476
12-17-2007, 08:34 AM
who cares
well this season is obviously a lost cause, but those of us who will still follow the team next year might be intrigued by this question

:shrug:

talastan
12-17-2007, 09:07 AM
Sippo in for Parker
Tank and Turk in at DT
Brankenridge in at CB
Boomer at FB
Agree with this except maybe keep in Svitek at RT. He wasn't outstanding but wasn't Terry/Turdley horrible yesterday.