PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Explain to me why we need to give Herm more time

Pages : 1 [2]

Dave Lane
12-25-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm on the fence on this issue. What coach would have had this collection of inept talent further along at this point? We know Carl has meddled with the situation and delayed a true "rebuild," which is what Herm wanted from the start.

I don't think Herm is taking us anywhere, but he deserves the chance to build his own team. I guess what I'm trying to say is, give him as much rope to hang himself with as possible. If we're this bad in 2009, pull the plug.

Ouch

Count Alex's Losses
12-25-2008, 10:51 PM
I stand by that statement. Herm hung himself in my eyes this year.

JohnnyV13
12-25-2008, 11:15 PM
Herm needs another year because my Voodoo priestess had rotator cuff surgery and hasn't been able to finish her voodoo doll. If we fire Herm this year, he will not properly suffer for his sins.

smittysbar
12-26-2008, 12:02 AM
Ha Ha, great bump

whoman69
12-26-2008, 10:37 AM
If this forum had been around in 1977 you could have taken many of these posts, replaced Herm Edwards with Paul Wiggin and they would fit seemlessly. I express ZERO confidence that Herm's scheme could build a winner let alone a Super Bowl winner. Herm has shown ZERO that indicates he should be back for another season. He should have been let go after the Oakland game only Carl Pederson would have signed his own resignation papers at this time. Carl and Herm were tied together. Since CP is now gone, this nightmare which was the Herm Edwards era can finally end.