PDA

View Full Version : The official blow the whole team up thread and start over

OctoberFart
12-17-2007, 11:28 AM
I figured you guys would need it since your team is in a lot worse shape than the hapless RAIDERS. KC is old and poorly ran/coached. I figured I could come give you a helping hand with this thread since I was the only one who thought KC would be a bad team this year(I thought a 6-7 win team not really as bad as they are though).

Flame away and how would you fix KC for next year.

StcChief
12-17-2007, 11:30 AM
drop a nuke on Oakland

Simply Red
12-17-2007, 11:32 AM
I can't decide if you're a dumbass or a troll, but, I'm going with both options.

DMAC
12-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Its quite amazing how Carl is starting to resemble Al.

HolmeZz
12-17-2007, 11:36 AM
I figured this thread was going to be about the Raiders.

And that's ultimately the difference between Chief and Raider fans this year. The Chiefs are disappointed to be 4-10. The Raiders are giddy to be 4-10. That should say plenty about the state of your inept franchise, AW.

OctoberFart
12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
I figured this thread was going to be about the Raiders.

And that's ultimately the difference between Chief and Raider fans this year. The Chiefs are disappointed to be 4-10. The Raiders are giddy to be 4-10. That should say plenty about the state of your inept franchise, AW.
No difference is that KC fans thought they had a good team to compete for the division when it was obvious that was far from the truth and Raider fans knew the team sucked but also realized the rest of the division was slipping back to them.

HolmeZz
12-17-2007, 11:48 AM
There were about as many Chief fans who thought this team was a contender as Raider fans who believe your franchise has turned it around.

DMAC
12-17-2007, 11:49 AM
No difference is that KC fans thought they had a good team to compete for the division when it was obvious that was far from the truth and Raider fans knew the team sucked but also realized the rest of the division was slipping back to them.
Yeah, we all thought Super Bowl. What the hell happened??!!

OctoberFart
12-17-2007, 11:50 AM
There were about as many Chief fans who thought this team was a contender as Raider fans who believe your franchise has turned it around.

Oakland has turned it around they are twice as good as last year. :)

HolmeZz
12-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Oakland has turned it around they are twice as good as last year. :)

Nope, as you said 'the league has come back to them'. They're not much better on the whole. They've regressed completely on defense. Their offense has looked halfway respectable because they copied the Donks cutblock scheme. They're still nowhere close to being a .500 team. They have no proven building blocks on offense and their best defensive player(Scrabble) is going to leave in free agency.

Phobia
12-17-2007, 12:04 PM
As long as the Chiefs beat the raiders at home I'm happy.

kcchiefsus
12-17-2007, 12:12 PM
I figured you guys would need it since your team is in a lot worse shape than the hapless RAIDERS. KC is old and poorly ran/coached. I figured I could come give you a helping hand with this thread since I was the only one who thought KC would be a bad team this year(I thought a 6-7 win team not really as bad as they are though).

Flame away and how would you fix KC for next year.

And what is your record? Exactly.

Yet somehow we are in worse shape than the Faiders.

Do us all a favor and go shoot yourself in the head.

Adept Havelock
12-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Do us all a favor and go shoot yourself in the head.

Nice idea, but it assumes there is something in there for the bullet to damage.

Lzen
12-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Nice idea, but it assumes there is something in there for the bullet to damage.

At the very least, he should shoot himself in the testicles so that he can't reproduce.

Calcountry
12-17-2007, 01:46 PM
No difference is that KC fans thought they had a good team to compete for the division when it was obvious that was far from the truth and Raider fans knew the team sucked but also realized the rest of the division was slipping back to them.Hey asshole, my 10 year old son just saw your avvatar and started laughing. THats no shit.

ChiefaRoo
12-17-2007, 01:49 PM
Die Faider scum and, Merry Christmas

OctoberFart
12-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Nope, as you said 'the league has come back to them'.

Again you show an inability to carry on a argument without putting words in my mouth. Where did I say the LEAGUE was slipping back to the RAIDERS?

KcMizzou
12-17-2007, 08:54 PM
Burn in hell.

And, Happy Holidays.

Good luck on your way, to the 'ship!

Coach
12-17-2007, 08:57 PM
As long as the Chiefs beat the raiders at home I'm happy.

Heh, that's funny.

Oh wait.... we lost to them at home.

Do'h!

HolmeZz
12-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Again you show an inability to carry on a argument without putting words in my mouth. Where did I say the LEAGUE was slipping back to the RAIDERS?

You're right, you said the division. And the division has come back to the Raiders. They have as many wins against the rest of the league as they did last season.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-17-2007, 09:02 PM
The Chiefs and the Raiders are similar in one regard in particular. They both have people at the top of the organization that is holding them back. Until the Raiders are sold, and the Chiefs fire Carl Peterson, neither franchise will move forward. It is a sad state of affairs for a couple of once proud, and noble clubs.

ChiefaRoo
12-17-2007, 09:22 PM
The Chiefs and the Raiders are similar in one regard in particular. They both have people at the top of the organization that is holding them back. Until the Raiders are sold, and the Chiefs fire Carl Peterson, neither franchise will move forward. It is a sad state of affairs for a couple of once proud, and noble clubs.

There is nothing noble about the faiders. Proud, yes, noble, uh uhh.

KcMizzou
12-17-2007, 09:23 PM
There is nothing noble about the faiders. Proud, yes, noble, uh uhh.Amen, brother.

alanm
12-17-2007, 09:57 PM
As long as Al Davis is alive you can't underestimate the ability of the Raiders suckatude.

KcMizzou
12-17-2007, 10:01 PM
As long as Al Davis is alive you can't underestimate the ability of the Raiders suckatude.The good thing is, the source of our grief is about to be run out of town... theirs is considered a hero.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-17-2007, 11:11 PM
There is nothing noble about the faiders. Proud, yes, noble, uh uhh.

Douche. I mean, touche. Good point.

ChiefaRoo
12-17-2007, 11:33 PM
Douche. I mean, touche. Good point.

:)

Fruit Ninja
12-18-2007, 12:54 AM

Flame away and how would you fix KC for next year.Yet, both teams have won 4 games. lol. The old saying goes. You are what your record says. Your record says your team sucks. Our record says our team sucks.

OctoberFart
12-22-2007, 09:44 AM
Yet, both teams have won 4 games. lol. The old saying goes. You are what your record says. Your record says your team sucks. Our record says our team sucks.

You are right as I had said all offseason that KC and Denver would be falling backwards. I also said Oakland would be improved slightly and they are twice as good this year and doubled their wins. ;) You guys thought KC was a playoff team looking through homer glasses.

cardken
12-22-2007, 10:19 AM
That fanchise is doomed until they bury Al Davis under the "mosolium",.. uh.. Collisium ( Mc Afee). Hate Corp Stadiums. He is still pulling the strings, ""man behind the curtains" of that franchise, the game has passed him by and it shows.

Cochise
12-22-2007, 10:23 AM
We just got old and poorly run. Oakland has been making it an art form basically for 20 years.

stumppy
12-22-2007, 10:27 AM
I also said Oakland would be improved slightly and they are twice as good this year and doubled their wins. ;)

And....??

2cnd place is still first loser. It just gets worse from there.

HolmeZz
12-22-2007, 10:38 AM
It says plenty about the state of the Raider franchise that 4 wins is a step in the right direction.

MahiMike
12-22-2007, 10:52 AM
You gotta fight!
For your right!
To LOSE the division!

Raiduhs and Chefs are neck and neck

OctoberFart
12-22-2007, 11:15 AM
We just got old and poorly run. Oakland has been making it an art form basically for 20 years.

But they have at least won a handful of playoff games and been to the SB in that span.

But instead of deflecting to Oakland lets go back to the initial post, How would you fix the Chiefs?

banyon
12-22-2007, 11:28 AM
You are right as I had said all offseason that KC and Denver would be falling backwards. I also said Oakland would be improved slightly and they are twice as good this year and doubled their wins. ;) You guys thought KC was a playoff team looking through homer glasses.

That's ridiculous. There were plenty of people (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=161125&highlight=season+prediction) here who thought the Chiefs would be terrible this year. As terrible as the Raiders, probably not, but pretty bad anyway.

dtebbe
12-22-2007, 11:59 AM
http://www.h4x3d.com/feat/themes/bomb.jpg

I'm in.

DT

KC Tattoo
12-22-2007, 12:15 PM
The thing I'm most mad about is that "they knew" that the O-line was going to be shit W/O Roaf & Shields & they did nothing to prepare for it. Everybody knew that this O-line was going to get old and needed younger players to be ready for this time. We get Kyle Turley WTF. I'm fine with D Mac but realy he is just another replacement player that is not going to be around for the long term of building a sollid offensive unit. They expect John Welbourn to be as good as Shields & he is not.

This was not a rebuilding year from the get go. Once we started losing it became a rebuilding year but still with old players playing.

No excuse for Carl Prickerson, it was his job to have the players inplace for the time when Roaf and Shields retired & he did not. They've been using late rounders and expected them to shine. Svitek maybe good with experience at the RT but noway was he ready to be at LT and help this team be successfull, that was a bad coaching and organization decision.

EVERYBODY knew that the O-line was going to get old and needed to get younger since oh about 2004. It was obvious then and now we are paying for the none forsight of the GM.

RedThat
12-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Well I think the Chiefs are pretty much doomed. I don't really have any glimpse of hope? Why should I? There is no reason for it anyway. I don't think the Chiefs are "serious" about winning. If you want to discuss about a possible fix, I don't think it's gonna happen overnight. I am not at all pleased with our ownership. And first things first, this team is poorly ran from the FO down, and poorly coached. Ouch. That is a recipe for complete disaster. A recipe to be a laughing stock in the league. A recipe to lose credibility with your fans. And were witnessing all that right now. The Chiefs IMO are the worst team in the league. Yup they are lucky to even have 4 wins.I don't think it matters what they do in the off-season, if the same guys are running the show, then I won't look forward to watching them. I am just under the impression that "football" to the hunts is more about "loyalty" and "family". Sad enough to say, that is more important than winning. It's one thing to be loyal to Peterson if he is a SUCCESSFUL GM, but its another thing to be loyal to a GM that is underachieving. That is no offense to Mr. Peterson himself. But its the truth. He hasn't won anything. And that is the part that is frustrating to see as a fan. It's mind boggling. Anywhere else, Peterson would've been gone long ago.

What needs to happen, I seriously doubt, but if I was sitting in Clarks chair right now I'd think really hard. there is a bright idea that was brought to this organization by Herm Edwards. Herm brought in a excellent idea, the Chiefs are what they are, a really bad team, but what needs to happen is they have to build this team through the draft. I think that is an excellent idea, and they just need a foundation. Finding your core players through the draft is the foundation building block to building a successful team. They have to start somewhere, and thats where it starts. Now with that being said, I think the Chiefs need to keep Herm, and let Carl and the rest of the bunch go. They have to! They need to hire someone outside of the organization that has great credibility and a good reputation when it comes to evaluation and scouting players. Both he and Herm have to be on the same page.If the Chiefs keep Carl, Lynn stiles, Denny thum and all those guys, then they're just being stupid. All those guys have a poor history of drafting players. So since Herm wants to build this team through the draft, point is, he needs support. Peterson and co aren't right guys to help him do that.