PDA

View Full Version : Is it kind of ironic...

Short Leash Hootie
12-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Brodie has started for 4 or 5 games now and he still doesn't have a win...yet Huard, the guy EVERYONE hates and thinks is the worst QB ever, was what, 4-6 as the starter?

=(

Short Leash Hootie
12-17-2007, 01:43 PM
Perhaps Huard was a miracle QB leading this team to a 4-3 start???

Would we have been vying for the #1 overall with Croyle at the helm from day 1?!

Wile_E_Coyote
12-17-2007, 01:45 PM
LJ was a threat that had to be contended with. LJ hater or not. Kolby is just earning his stripes. Makes a big difference IMO

unothadeal
12-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Perhaps the defense has been playing like shit lately.

HemiEd
12-17-2007, 01:49 PM
I don't comprehend how you could have missed the whole point, this far. I don't think ANYONE was wanting Brodie to start in order to win games THIS YEAR.
Huard sucks, did suck, and always will suck. Brodie is losing now, but possibly could win later. Got it?

DaKCMan AP
Eh, since the bye Brodie is 0-4 and Hutard is 0-3.

StcChief
weather injuries, LJ going down. though Smith has done an admirable job filling in. Setup a nice 1-2 combo in 2008....

Huard would have been seriously beatup by now.

talastan
12-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Hootie = Huard??

It is funny that to start up crap you still want to press this ridiculous issue. Okay here you go. The losses are bearable with Brodie under center because anyone can see he's getting better the more he plays. Huard was declining in the games he was playing. He hit his stride at Sandy Eggo, but then the reality of his age brought him back to earth the last couple of games he played. The decision to stick with Brodie is made, suck it up and GET OVER IT!! When/If another team picks up Huard as their starter then the maybe you can follow him to whereever he might go.

JBucc
12-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Hey guess what.

Shut up. That's what.

CrazyHorse
12-17-2007, 02:16 PM
Brodie has started for 4 or 5 games now and he still doesn't have a win...yet Huard, the guy EVERYONE hates and thinks is the worst QB ever, was what, 4-6 as the starter?

=(

Yet, I dont miss his 1 yard passing game.

Odd huh?

Jilly
12-17-2007, 02:17 PM
a little too ironic...

yeah, I really do think...

seclark
12-17-2007, 02:17 PM
hootie never gets tired of being buttf@cked in the mouth.
sec

Logical
12-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Too bad I have to use IE at work. Hootie is not on CPiggy here.:shake:

Jilly
12-17-2007, 02:24 PM
is it like rain on your wedding day?

DaKCMan AP
12-17-2007, 02:27 PM
is it like rain on your wedding day?

Please stop. :banghead:

RustShack
12-17-2007, 02:29 PM
We also don't have a win since LJ got hurt, the defense hasn't been playing well either like they were at the begining of the year.

Jilly
12-17-2007, 02:42 PM
Please stop. :banghead:

it's like good advice that you just didn't take....

Simply Red
12-17-2007, 02:59 PM
who cares?

chagrin
12-17-2007, 03:03 PM
No, it's not ironic - it's the sign of how bad this team is.

Sure-Oz
12-17-2007, 03:06 PM
wow 4-6 as a starter, yeah he still sucks ass

Chief Faithful
12-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Yes, but the current loosing streak started with 2 Horrid losses. So what is worse the aging vet whose arm gets weaker by the game or the young stud who gets better by the game. In my mind Croyle has done remarkable well in his first 4 starts.

tooge
12-17-2007, 03:14 PM
hootie never gets tired of being buttf@cked in the mouth.
sec

Not it isn't ironic. Irony is when a character or situation exists where the character is ignorant to their eventual fate but evryone else knows it, or the outcome of the situation except those invoved directly. Or, the gap between the real and the perceived. So, in your case Hootie, here is what is ironic

1. Everyone knew Huard was going to be crappy this season but his supporters. And, he was crappy.

And

2. you never get tired of being buttf@cked in the mouth even though everyone else here know you would get that by submitting this post.
Got it?

Rausch
12-17-2007, 03:29 PM
With a Croyle loss we have the moral victory of a young QB gaining experience.

With a Huard loss we just have another loss...

Short Leash Hootie
12-17-2007, 03:36 PM
Just trying to stir the pot...

And by the way, no one is "handling" losing with Brodie...we're in full panic mode. If Brodie had been the starter from day 1, and every other young guy, and we were 4-10 people STILL would've been bashing Herm and Carl, no one STILL would have shown up at the Titans game, and we'd STILL be pissed off.

Maybe Carl strives for 8-8 every year because he never wanted to see this happen. I can't say I blame him...the fans in Kansas City are almost embarrassing...that was a pathetic display at Arrowhead on Sunday.

DaKCMan AP
12-17-2007, 03:52 PM
I can't say I blame him...the fans in Kansas City are almost embarrassing...that was a pathetic display at Arrowhead on Sunday.

Says the retarded hypocrite who went to a Lambs game instead of watching the Chiefs.

Short Leash Hootie
12-17-2007, 03:54 PM
Says the retarded hypocrite who went to a Lambs game instead of watching the Chiefs.
St. Louis is a 2 hour drive from where I live...if I was in KC, I would go to every Chiefs game no matter what.

DaKCMan AP
12-17-2007, 03:56 PM
St. Louis is a 2 hour drive from where I live...if I was in KC, I would go to every Chiefs game no matter what.

I've never gone to another game while the Chiefs are playing. I'd go to a bar (or stay home if on tv) and watch the Chiefs.

Valiant
12-17-2007, 04:00 PM

And by the way, no one is "handling" losing with Brodie...we're in full panic mode. If Brodie had been the starter from day 1, and every other young guy, and we were 4-10 people STILL would've been bashing Herm and Carl, no one STILL would have shown up at the Titans game, and we'd STILL be pissed off.

Maybe Carl strives for 8-8 every year because he never wanted to see this happen. I can't say I blame him...the fans in Kansas City are almost embarrassing...that was a pathetic display at Arrowhead on Sunday.

No you are just making shit up like normal.. If Brodie would have started the whole season people would have been happy with him getting experience.. Hell I predicted 4 wins with Huard as our starter for the whole year... Instead we cut Brodie's learning year in half.. Us sucking is a good thing as long as we improve upon it next year.. The only people bitching about losing are the 8-8 hardon's who are Carl clones... Guess what? you can get better by stinking for a year or two.. Not everybody is NE.. And the only difference between Huards reign and Croyle's is the defense deciding to get shitty...

Seriously you were one of the ones who finally kicked in to have Croyle play at home so he could have the homefield advantage and the defense playing at home.. Come to think of it, not one of your predictions has come true.. How about you predict we suck next year for us..

The fans have a right to be pissed, Herm neutered this team from the start.. Lets Drummond stay on this team? Herm does not take blame for anything.. Herm from the start preached that this team was better when it was not.. That is why the fans are mad, the crappy gameplan in the preseason that carried over into the regular season..

Then you have Carl who does not give a shit about improving the Chiefs into a playoff winner, just some team that can keep feeling the sits.. IF your goal is not to win in the playoffs you should not have a job especially after 15 years of not winning a playoff game...

Fans want to see a change in the FO...

Valiant
12-17-2007, 04:01 PM

Yet only 3 more hours away... Keep drinking your retard koolaide..

tooge
12-17-2007, 04:02 PM

The pissed off fans have nothing to do with Croyle. Fans are pissed that the O line was totally ignored so the young QB will be hard to evaluate. They are pissed that the CB position was left to get old with no depth. They are pissed that they have an offensive coordinator that has no imagination. This entire Huard vs. Croyle thing is really quite pointless. Peyton Manning wouldn't thrive in this offense. THAT is why the fans are pissed.

dirk digler
12-17-2007, 04:02 PM

That is BS Hootie. If they came out before the season or hell even pre-season and said we are rebuilding and we are going with Brodie then people wouldn't have been so upset. They had their chance to be honest to the fans and they lied right to our face. **** em for all I care.

Valiant and tooge are right on this as well.

Micjones
12-17-2007, 04:04 PM
I'm not vying for Huard to return to the starting post at QB, but to pretend that Croyle's in a bad way (with a better running game) is a joke.

Short Leash Hootie
12-17-2007, 04:26 PM
I've never gone to another game while the Chiefs are playing. I'd go to a bar (or stay home if on tv) and watch the Chiefs.
This was a first for me...

I went with a friend who offered me a ticket...never been to another stadium other than Soldier and Arrowhead...can't turn down that kind of experience...especially when the Chiefs are playing for nothing...and I got to see a legend (Favre)...

Short Leash Hootie
12-17-2007, 04:28 PM
The pissed off fans have nothing to do with Croyle. Fans are pissed that the O line was totally ignored so the young QB will be hard to evaluate. They are pissed that the CB position was left to get old with no depth. They are pissed that they have an offensive coordinator that has no imagination. This entire Huard vs. Croyle thing is really quite pointless. Peyton Manning wouldn't thrive in this offense. THAT is why the fans are pissed.
The O line wasn't ignored...everyone thought Welbourn would be ok at G...everyone thought Terry would strive at RT like he did in Seattle before his legal troubles...McIntosh was signed...it didn't work. That's it...it simply didn't work out. Shit happens.

It will be addressed this offseason.

This is the first truly terrible season in KC for I don't know how long...and this is how fans react? I get it, it sucks...enough is enough.

But come on...we're not even giving our team homefield advantage anymore...it's a joke over there.

Short Leash Hootie
12-17-2007, 04:29 PM
That is BS Hootie. If they came out before the season or hell even pre-season and said we are rebuilding and we are going with Brodie then people wouldn't have been so upset. They had their chance to be honest to the fans and they lied right to our face. **** em for all I care.

Valiant and tooge are right on this as well.
Doubtful...

If we came out with Croyle and went 3-13 we'd still have the same fan reaction as we're having right now.

BIG_DADDY
12-17-2007, 04:31 PM
The team is folding under Herm. That's not Brodie's fault.