12-17-2007, 01:49 PM
delete please

Saulbadguy
12-17-2007, 01:52 PM
ROFL

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 01:53 PM
I am a 5 year season ticket holder.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4461547#post44615475 years? In the upper deck? You think those have value on top of the $250.00 you are going to have to give the Chiefs to transfer them?
I hope this was a joke, if not either way this is what you deserve ROFL

kc rush
12-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Uh. Good luck with that.

hawkchief
12-17-2007, 01:57 PM
I'm interested in selling my 8 Track player. In good condition, I'm just not using it much. Thanks.

CrazyHorse
12-17-2007, 02:04 PM
5 years? In the upper deck? You think those have value on top of the $250.00 you are going to have to give the Chiefs to transfer them?
I hope this was a joke, if not either way this is what you deserve ROFL

I thought it was 50 bucks to transfer.

I probably do deserve it. But I just thought there might be one or two, buy low, sell high types on here. The 5 years seniority are worth something to someone who wants to go to the games every week. Chiefs probably wont be bad forever.

Either way. I wont be renewing.

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 02:15 PM

I probably do deserve it. But I just thought there might be one or two, buy low, sell high types on here. The 5 years seniority are worth something to someone who wants to go to the games every week. Chiefs probably wont be bad forever.

No they are not worth anything. Zip. Nada.

If someone wants to jump to the front of the line all they have to do is pay King Carl $580.00 entry fee and $180.00 a year and you get season tickets down in the lower level when you join the wolfpack club.

Demonpenz
12-17-2007, 02:24 PM
I got some snipe jerkey looking to unload

penguinz
12-17-2007, 02:26 PM
I got some snipe jerkey looking to unload
There is not enough meat on a snipe to make jerky. ;)
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6302/commonsnipe67sp6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

CrazyHorse
12-17-2007, 02:27 PM
No they are not worth anything. Zip. Nada.

If someone wants to jump to the front of the line all they have to do is pay King Carl $580.00 entry fee and $180.00 a year and you get season tickets down in the lower level when you join the wolfpack club.

Is that per ticket? Sounds expensive.

OnTheWarpath58
12-17-2007, 02:34 PM
A new ticket holder doesn't assume the seniority anyway.

I bought the rights to my seats from a guy who was an 11 year STH.

I started back at the end of the seniority line, just with much better seats.

CrazyHorse
12-17-2007, 02:38 PM
A new ticket holder doesn't assume the seniority anyway.

I bought the rights to my seats from a guy who was an 11 year STH.

I started back at the end of the seniority line, just with much better seats.

Just curious, where were your seats after 11 years?

OnTheWarpath58
12-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Just curious, where were your seats after 11 years?

He had moved from the upper, upper corner, like 30 rows back, down to the 9th row.

He had opportunities to move toward the middle but liked being in a really low row in the upper deck.

morphius
12-17-2007, 02:41 PM
I thought they had done away with the ability to sell the rights to your tickets. I could be wrong, but I thought that was a recent change.

CrazyHorse
12-17-2007, 02:44 PM
He had moved from the upper, upper corner, like 30 rows back, down to the 9th row.

He had opportunities to move toward the middle but liked being in a really low row in the upper deck.

I would also prefer the front rows in the upper deck. THey are some of the best seats in the house. That's why I've been holding the 48 yardline seats. The only direction I was willing to move from there was forward.

I'd keep these tickets if I lived closer. I could probably make some head way this year.

CrazyHorse
12-17-2007, 02:46 PM
I thought they had done away with the ability to sell the rights to your tickets. I could be wrong, but I thought that was a recent change.

If that's true, I was not aware of it. So you're saying they are no longer transferable? Sounds like a poor marketing strategy if true.

edit

They are still transferrable. But it sure does cost 250 to transfer. That's a lot more than they used to be. It used to be 50 bucks.

Stinger
12-17-2007, 02:48 PM

I believe you cannot technically "sell" rights. As you do not own these seats as property as you are not suppose to sell tickets you already have.

But you do have to pay a transfer fee if you "give" them your rights to the seats you have.

OnTheWarpath58
12-17-2007, 02:49 PM
If that's true, I was not aware of it. So you're saying they are no longer transferable? Sounds like a poor marketing strategy if true.

You can transfer them, but if they find out you were paid a fee for the "rights" when you transferred them, they have the right to cancel the entire account.

Unless you or your buyer flat out tell them, it's damn near impossible for them to find out.

StillHonest
12-17-2007, 02:49 PM
no wrong....250 bucks and you can transfer

morphius
12-17-2007, 02:51 PM
I believe you cannot technically "sell" rights. As you do not own these seats as property as you are not suppose to sell tickets you already have.

But you do have to pay a transfer fee if you "give" them your rights to the seats you have.
Okay, I didn't have them so I wasn't paying close attention, I just remember some little blurb that came out with the stadium upgrade that had to do with transferring rights to season tickets.

StillHonest
12-17-2007, 02:52 PM
I cannot imagine anyone in upper deck unless on first row would find someone to pay for the ticket transfer and certainly they have no added value over the 250.

CrazyHorse
12-17-2007, 02:53 PM
You can transfer them, but if they find out you were paid a fee for the "rights" when you transferred them, they have the right to cancel the entire account.

Unless you or your buyer flat out tell them, it's damn near impossible for them to find out.

At 250 to transfer, it would be tough to make any money. I didn't know it was that high

CrazyHorse
12-17-2007, 02:54 PM
I cannot imagine anyone in upper deck unless on first row would find someone to pay for the ticket transfer and certainly they have no added value over the 250.

Yeah I'm killing the thread.

gblowfish
12-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Did you see this guy's ad on E-Bay? He really banged on King Carl. Very funny, check it out:

http://tinyurl.com/3xedon

Halfcan
12-17-2007, 05:40 PM

Why have Season Tickets?? What do you gain besides paying full price for two horrible Preseason games that you sweat your ass off to watch.

I had Season Tickets for nearly 14 years-the last two I split the year. I am SOOO glad I dont have to pay a premium anymore.

I have received Many Free tickets, all others at at least a 50% discount. Went to every game I wanted, Plus I move down to the 50 yard line at Half time when the Kansas fans leave.

It is a perfect set up. Season tickets are a total rip off!

Braincase
12-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Would this be agood thread to advertise the 386SX box I have for sale? 1 MB RAM, 40 MB HD, with a 900 baud modem. SGA Graphics, Windows 3.1.

I've also got an original copy of Ashton Tate dBase II I'd like to move.

Halfcan
12-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Would this be agood thread to advertise the 386SX box I have for sale? 1 MB RAM, 40 MB HD, with a 900 baud modem. SGA Graphics, Windows 3.1.

ROFL How much are the rights to place a bid.

Skip Towne
12-17-2007, 06:11 PM
Why have Season Tickets?? What do you gain besides paying full price for two horrible Preseason games that you sweat your ass off to watch.

I had Season Tickets for nearly 14 years-the last two I split the year. I am SOOO glad I dont have to pay a premium anymore.

I have received Many Free tickets, all others at at least a 50% discount. Went to every game I wanted, Plus I move down to the 50 yard line at Half time when the Kansas fans leave.

It is a perfect set up. Season tickets are a total rip off!
Mc Donald's laid you off didn't they?

Halfcan
12-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Mc Donald's laid you off didn't they?

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 07:12 PM

I've also got an original copy of Ashton Tate dBase II I'd like to move.ROFL You can never have enough tech humor.

If the Chiefs find out that you are recieving even one penny from the sale of the rights they can revoke the transfer and take away your rights to the tickets.

They have done that to season ticket holders that made the sales on Ebay. It will have to be below the radar if you do seel the rights.

Bob Dole
12-17-2007, 08:59 PM

You're just making things up. Nobody made a 900 baud modem.

And dBase II is going to be painful unless you added a math coprocessor.

Phobia
12-17-2007, 09:07 PM

He's a n00b. While you and I were schlepping primitive computers he was shaking his ass for old ladies waving dollar bills.

kcfan82
12-17-2007, 09:10 PM

Dave Lane
12-17-2007, 09:18 PM

Actually if it was a bit older I'd be a buyer. I love the old stuff. Crazy Dave is what I should change my handle to. Ahh the old days.

Dave

Dave Lane
12-17-2007, 09:20 PM

Well they did have a 110 a 300 and a 1200. I remember seeing a 9600 baud modem and being blown away.

Dave

thurman merman
12-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Did you see this guy's ad on E-Bay? He really banged on King Carl. Very funny, check it out:

ROFL

Guru
12-17-2007, 11:39 PM

Damn. Now that is pimping your product. ROFL

greg63
12-17-2007, 11:48 PM
Damn. Now that is pimping your product. ROFL

Heh!

smittysbar
12-18-2007, 12:49 AM

Holy Shit that's funny, someone ought to mail him and invite him to the planet, he would fit right in.

L.A. Chieffan
12-18-2007, 12:54 AM
Now I have these worthless tickets to the game this Sunday, no one even wants them half price. Half stinkin price! Fifty Yard line uppers, row 33, I can't even get half price! Has the team come to this? Seriously? Fifty yard line tickets! I can't even sell them at half price, just give me $20 a piece for these things and lets be done with this season. If Carl Peterson is still in charge of this team next year, you can have the whole season because I am out. These piece of crap tickets won't let you into the overpriced parking lot but thats okay, half the time you pay $30 and park on the other side of Kauffman Stadium anyway. They won't get you down into the club level to eat food with the snotty rich people but even the snotty rich people might be smarter than to go to this game. It wont let you down in the lower level but those seats will all be empty so you can probably go down there anyway. Pretty much all I can offer you is a chance to see Vince Young and the Titans roll over the sucky Chiefs thanks to Carl Peterson. For that you agree to pay me $20 a ticket. If that seems fair to you, click on buy it now or make an offer. If not, I will drag myself out of bed, sit in dumb traffic, pay a ridiculous amount of money to park on the other side of Kauffman stadium, walk three miles to the game, eat a bad hot dog, and think about how terrible our General Manager is. Or you can do it, its up to you. Meet me in KC somewhere to exchange.

I'd rep him if I could