PDA

View Full Version : Teacher receives death threat... :)

KILLER_CLOWN
12-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Guns N' Roses song mistaken for death threat

NME.com
Monday December 17, 2007

A lyric from a Guns N Roses track was mistaken for a death threat by a teacher in America.

The school teacher at the Booth Free School in Roxbury Connecticut thought she was being threatened when she heard the words :“'You’re in the jungle/Baby, you’re gonna die’” over the public address system in the school.

The lyrics from ’Welcome to The Jungle’, heard after hours by the teacher on Wednesday (December 12), led her to call the police and barricade herself in her classroom.

When the police arrived, they found three teenagers playing karaoke with the PA system.

Police handcuffed the teenagers but released them after they children told the officers they were alone in the building and had not meant any harm, reports The Rock Radio.

Sergeant Brian Van Ness told the Associated Press: “These things happen. Lucky it was humorous. You kind of have a gut feeling. As soon as we got there we spoke to the three kids. They understood.”

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Who has never heard the GNR song? I mean if you have been around since 1987 you had to have heard it a zillion times.

http://www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/33224

a1na2
12-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Guns N' Roses song mistaken for death threat

NME.com
Monday December 17, 2007

A lyric from a Guns N Roses track was mistaken for a death threat by a teacher in America.

The school teacher at the Booth Free School in Roxbury Connecticut thought she was being threatened when she heard the words :“'You’re in the jungle/Baby, you’re gonna die’” over the public address system in the school.

The lyrics from ’Welcome to The Jungle’, heard after hours by the teacher on Wednesday (December 12), led her to call the police and barricade herself in her classroom.

When the police arrived, they found three teenagers playing karaoke with the PA system.

Police handcuffed the teenagers but released them after they children told the officers they were alone in the building and had not meant any harm, reports The Rock Radio.

Sergeant Brian Van Ness told the Associated Press: “These things happen. Lucky it was humorous. You kind of have a gut feeling. As soon as we got there we spoke to the three kids. They understood.”

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Who has never heard the GNR song? I mean if you have been around since 1987 you had to have heard it a zillion times.

http://www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/33224

I've never heard of it, but I'm a product of the 60's and 70's.

Radar Chief
12-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Gawd I hate that song. Never liked it and never understood the popularity of Guns & Poses.

KILLER_CLOWN
12-18-2007, 08:31 AM
Gawd I hate that song. Never liked it and never understood the popularity of Guns & Poses.

Yeah i hate it too, but i've heard it a zillion times. I was 17 when that album came out and hated it then.

StcChief
12-18-2007, 12:51 PM
and why was this being played over loud speaker system.

sounds like teacher has "issues" anyway