PDA

View Full Version : Jesus is now my lord and savior

Count Zarth
12-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Tonight I had a vision. I was watching Adrian Peterson run and said "my God!" Apparently that angered the Lord, and suddenly the door opened and Jesus himself came down into my basement, descending the creaky stairs like he once descended from heaven.

"Behold!" Jesus said. "I am the Lord! Do not worship the false idol from Minnesota."

At first I was angry, because Jesus had caught me unshaven, but suddenly a feeling came over my body. I felt calm, at peace, almost as if Jesus' mere presence had an effect on me. I felt as if I was made of love.

This feeling made me turn off the TV and stop watching Adrian Peterson. I got down on my knees in front of Jesus and said, "Oh Lord, I am sorry. Can you forgive me? Please rescue me from hell and save me, Jesus!"

Jesus looked into me with those big brown eyes and said "Child, you are saved. Go now, and preach my message." With that he was gone. And now I know what I have to do. I will deliver the message of the Lord all over the face of the earth. I will silence the believers of false idols such as Adrian Peterson.

I LOVE JESUS!!! You can too. Share your experiences with Jesus in this thread. I know he has touched your lives as he touched mine tonight.

KcMizzou
12-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Ah hell.

Here we go...

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-17-2007, 10:04 PM
ROFL

As Steve Winwood once said, "Roll with it, baby."

KcMizzou
12-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Shimmy shimmy yah, shimmy yeah, shimmy yay.

banyon
12-17-2007, 10:05 PM
You couch your vitriol so hilariously.

Or not.

Mr. Kotter
12-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Holy crap.

You are asking for "it" like few have.... :shake:

FWIW, if nothing else there will be comic value in this.... :)

Getting the popcorn.... :hmmm:

Phobia
12-17-2007, 10:19 PM
So, what's the end game here, dude? You pushing somebody's buttons specifically or just trying to be a general annoyance overall?

Guru
12-17-2007, 10:19 PM
Lightning cometh before the thunder. You will have no warning.

JBucc
12-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Jesus is fake. He was made up by the Jews to weed out all the poseur Jews from the true believers.

Bacon Cheeseburger
12-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Lightning cometh before the thunder. You will have no warning.
That just counts for Goatse, right?

DomerNKC
12-17-2007, 10:21 PM
A man cometh before a woman. Why? Who cares!

Count Zarth
12-17-2007, 10:23 PM
So, what's the end game here, dude?

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Guru
12-17-2007, 10:25 PM
That just counts for Goatse, right?
ROFL

But of course.

L.A. Chieffan
12-17-2007, 10:26 PM
This is so you dont have to honor hamas' bet

tommykat
12-17-2007, 10:27 PM
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Easy dude to copy the Bible and the words my Lord wrote....you continue to enjoy. One day you're eyes will be opened.

elvomito
12-17-2007, 10:27 PM
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/391/jesusbh8.jpg

Count Zarth
12-17-2007, 10:28 PM
One day you're eyes will be opened.

One day the Lord may bless you with the power of spelling. He is a powerful God.

L.A. Chieffan
12-17-2007, 10:29 PM

Nobody self-mutilates anymore...

banyon
12-17-2007, 10:30 PM
One day the Lord may bless you with the power of spelling. He is a powerful God.

Actually, that's grammar, not spelling. not that I'd expect a sophisticated "writer" like you to know the difference.

mcan
12-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Sweet deal bro! Glad to have you in the fold.

Remember, clear your schedule... You've got a busy new life ahead of you.

On Mondays we like to pray that disasters strike the Earth so that more people will "hit bottom" and come to know the Lord.

On Tuesdays we like to kill doctors.

On Wednesdays we protest movies we have never seen.

On Thursdays we lobby to ensure that gay people will never have rights.

On Fridays we send hate mail to textbook manufacturers that continue to publish that evolution lie.

On Saturdays we sin just as much as everybody else.

On Sundays we go to church and ask for forgiveness for what we did on Saturdays, then we go to bed knowing that we will atone for it with next week's good deeds.

KcMizzou
12-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Gochiefs is a glutton for punishment.

It must be about the attention.

Jenson71
12-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Speak it Brother Clayton

http://www.downtownexpress.com/de_172/hallelujah.gif

Lonewolf Ed
12-17-2007, 10:41 PM

J-E-5-U-5... I don't get it.

stevieray
12-17-2007, 10:41 PM
Galatians 6:7

kcfanXIII
12-17-2007, 10:42 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

DaFace
12-17-2007, 10:42 PM
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8530/popcornbr6.gif

L.A. Chieffan
12-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey Goat, did you pick Peter North's schlong and stamina?

a1na2
12-17-2007, 10:46 PM
:rolleyes:

Belief comes from substance. I'll wait until I see proof.

booger
12-17-2007, 10:46 PM
Did he tease you about being a virgin or your homoerotic feelings?

Boyceofsummer
12-17-2007, 10:47 PM
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1694723,00.html

Yin & Yang. Borat speaking in tounges. :cuss:

Jenson71
12-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Clayton, quick - Stop posting and join the Carthusian Order

pr_capone
12-17-2007, 10:51 PM
Kind of you to dust off your copy of the NWT for us Wendler.

How about some selected text from the latest Watchtower or Awake magazine?

pr_capone
12-17-2007, 10:52 PM

So this guy is willing to scar himself for life with JESUS as the text... yet blurs his face out???

WTF?

booger
12-17-2007, 10:53 PM
I bet he got caught tugging on his wendler.

Count Zarth
12-17-2007, 10:55 PM
Galatians 6:7

Matthew 7:1

BIG K
12-17-2007, 10:57 PM
Tonight I had a vision. I was watching Adrian Peterson run and said "my God!" Apparently that angered the Lord, and suddenly the door opened and Jesus himself came down into my basement, descending the creaky stairs like he once descended from heaven.

"Behold!" Jesus said. "I am the Lord! Do not worship the false idol from Minnesota."

At first I was angry, because Jesus had caught me unshaven, but suddenly a feeling came over my body. I felt calm, at peace, almost as if Jesus' mere presence had an effect on me. I felt as if I was made of love.

This feeling made me turn off the TV and stop watching Adrian Peterson. I got down on my knees in front of Jesus and said, "Oh Lord, I am sorry. Can you forgive me? Please rescue me from hell and save me, Jesus!"

Jesus looked into me with those big brown eyes and said "Child, you are saved. Go now, and preach my message." With that he was gone. And now I know what I have to do. I will deliver the message of the Lord all over the face of the earth. I will silence the believers of false idols such as Adrian Peterson.

I LOVE JESUS!!! You can too. Share your experiences with Jesus in this thread. I know he has touched your lives as he touched mine tonight.

Do you really blame Jesus for the fact that you have not been laid, by a woman I mean? It's really not His fault.

greg63
12-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:...

Count Zarth
12-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Do you really blame Jesus for the fact that you have not been laid, by a woman I mean? It's really not His fault.

I realize now, that Jesus was just preparing me for my life of celibacy. It was a blessing! A blessing from the Lord!

banyon
12-17-2007, 11:01 PM

Revelations 13:18.

stevieray
12-17-2007, 11:04 PM

I don't think that verse applies to the Bible telling you not to be deceived.

BIG K
12-17-2007, 11:06 PM
I realize now, that Jesus was just preparing me for my life of celibacy. It was a blessing! A blessing from the Lord!

I find it ironic that someone who detests speaking of God and has posted on more than one occassion, that those members who believe here on the planet are only 'asking for it' for bringing it up, you sure create alot of threads about God...

Why the hassle?

L.A. Chieffan
12-17-2007, 11:08 PM
I find it ironic that someone who detests speaking of God and has posted on more than one occassion, that those members who believe here on the planet are only 'asking for it' for bringing it up, you sure create alot of threads about God...

Why the hassle?

He said he's reformed and he loves God now...

greg63
12-17-2007, 11:08 PM

Why the hassle?

He's just baiting.

greg63
12-17-2007, 11:09 PM
He said he's reformed and he loves God now...

You obviously don't know GOATSE.

BIG K
12-17-2007, 11:15 PM
He's just baiting.

Understandable. Anyone here on the planet who actually believed his ranting?

greg63
12-17-2007, 11:17 PM
Understandable. Anyone here on the planet who actually believed his ranting?

...Just the n00bs.

BIG K
12-17-2007, 11:32 PM

On Mondays we like to pray that disasters strike the Earth so that more people will "hit bottom" and come to know the Lord.

On Fridays we send hate mail to textbook manufacturers that continue to publish that evolution lie.

On Sundays we go to church and ask for forgiveness for what we did on Saturdays, then we go to bed knowing that we will atone for it with next week's good deeds.

Funny post!

Don't ever remember praying for any destruction though. I haven't killed any doctors. I assume you speak of doctors who perform abortions. Okay, so a doctor who kills unborn babies is somehow 'murdered' but, the defenseless child he kills is a choice, got it. Have I killed anyone? Yes. But according to California State law, I was doing my job. How does that differ from adoirned killers of babys?
Don't really go to movies or send hate e-mails to publishers either. On Sunday through Saturday yes, I sin like everybody else. Not because I am a hypocrite but, because I am a HUMAN. Go to church on Sunday to ask for forgivness, you are correct. Everyone sins, everyone. There is a difference between believers and non-believers though....Believers are forgiven....

Frankie
12-17-2007, 11:45 PM
Jesus looked into me with those big brown eyes and said "Child, you are saved. Go now, and preach my message."
"Big BROWN eyes?!"

http://venus.walagata.com/w/booshay/Jeffery_Hunter.jpg

Logical
12-18-2007, 12:04 AM
In truth, for you are a sinner, be it that your sins may be forgiven unto the sacrifice of the lamb. Blessed be the sinner for man is the Lords most beloved creation.

CrazyPhuD
12-18-2007, 12:10 AM
Man I love Jesus too....dude was the best landscaper I knew, until the INS took him away! Now who can I get to cut my grass for $10?? :cuss:

BigMeatballDave
12-18-2007, 01:23 AM
Heh, I didn't know 'unshaven' was a euphemism for 'jerking off'...

Braincase
12-18-2007, 05:25 AM

Celibacy? A blessing? Monogamous love, perhaps, but even some of us Catholics think celibacy is kind of stupid.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
12-18-2007, 05:38 AM
...hard to believe that someone so young could be so bitter about organized religion....I hope whatever happened to make you this way can be overcome at some point in your life.

DaKCMan AP
12-18-2007, 05:53 AM
Okay, so a doctor who kills unborn babies is somehow 'murdered' but, the defenseless child he kills is a choice, got it. Have I killed anyone? Yes. But according to California State law, I was doing my job. How does that differ from adoirned killers of babys?

:stupid:

gblowfish
12-18-2007, 08:11 AM
Nice Christmas thread, btw....

bobbything
12-18-2007, 08:23 AM

1. Attention Whore - Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it.

Donger
12-18-2007, 08:33 AM
Revelations 13:18.

I tried to look that up, but I couldn't find the book.

King_Chief_Fan
12-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:...

thanks, I was looking for that text.

Goatse, I hope and pray that you are not blaspheming with your writing.
I wouldint want eternal damnation to happen to anyone. Not even you.
KCF

Donger
12-18-2007, 08:48 AM
thanks, I was looking for that text.

Goatse, I hope and pray that you are not blaspheming with your writing.
I wouldint want eternal damnation to happen to anyone. Not even you.
KCF

I have a question. It seems like every time I see the word "damnation" in such discussions, it is always preceded by "eternal." Is there some other kind?

Temporary? Occasional?

DaKCMan AP
12-18-2007, 08:50 AM
I have a question. It seems like every time I see the word "damnation" in such discussions, it is always preceded by "eternal." Is there some other kind?

Temporary? Occasional?

Accidental? Artificial?

chagrin
12-18-2007, 08:51 AM

Temporary? Occasional?

Does 16 weeks from Approximately August-December count?

King_Chief_Fan
12-18-2007, 08:52 AM

Temporary? Occasional?

Time on earth without Christ I think can be considered damnation. However, Christ offers an escape from that. Once you die, it will be too late and you will be damned for ever.

Donger
12-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Does 16 weeks from Approximately August-December count?

Probably.

Donger
12-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Time on earth without Christ I think can be considered damnation. However, Christ offers an escape from that. Once you die, it will be too late and you will be damned for ever.

So, is that a "no"?

DaKCMan AP
12-18-2007, 08:54 AM
Once you die, it will be too late and you will be damned for ever.

It's too late baby now it's too late though we really did try to make it. Something inside has died and I can't hide it and I just can't fake it.

Dylan
12-18-2007, 08:54 AM
GOATSE said:

GOATSE, can you please think about coming to an Allah meeting?

We hold them overseas all the time.

Dylan
12-18-2007, 08:55 AM
I forgot... bring a dull knife.

TIA

Chief Faithful
12-18-2007, 08:56 AM
Sometimes you are one strange dud, but I guess that is why I like reading your threads. :spock:

Redrum_69
12-18-2007, 08:57 AM
Goatse has alot of pent up rage, what with living under the same roof of that Warren Jeffs prophet.

DaKCMan AP
12-18-2007, 08:58 AM
Goatse has alot of pent up rage, what with living under the same roof of that Warren Jeffs prophet.

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

bobbything
12-18-2007, 08:59 AM
I like how he didn't really get the mass-angered response he was phishing for.

BigRedChief
12-18-2007, 09:18 AM
It's too late baby now it's too late though we really did try to make it. Something inside has died and I can't hide it and I just can't fake it.
It's really sad that I know those lyrics.:shake:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51X8SV6rWcL._SS500_.jpg

Bowser
12-18-2007, 09:19 AM
'''''''''

Mr. Kotter
12-18-2007, 09:21 AM

Man, that's a pretty putrid and delusional post right there.....TIC or not.

Some folks are hypocrits; so I guess it's fair to judge all non-believers by, say, Charles Manson or Timothy Leary, eh?

Simply Red
12-18-2007, 09:23 AM
lame thread. Unless you're serious.

Bowser
12-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Man, that's a pretty putrid and delusional post right there.....TIC or not.

Some folks are hypocrits; so I guess it's fair to judge all non-believers by, say, Charles Manson or Timothy Leary, eh?

He wasn't talking about the Methodists. Just everyone else.

Mr. Kotter
12-18-2007, 09:26 AM
He wasn't talking about the Methodists. Just everyone else.

If he was, in any serious way....making a serious point about any group of conscientious and rational believers, it's pretty pathetic and venomous, IMHO.

:shake:

Bowser
12-18-2007, 09:35 AM
If he was, in any serious way....making a serious point about any group of conscientious and rational believers, it's pretty pathetic and venomous, IMHO.

Because, we all know that's what churches and church groups do every week.

You're going overboard. Why let a statement like that rile you up?

vailpass
12-18-2007, 09:37 AM

It doesn't matter what Draven says, it can all be translated into one phrase: "hey look at me". In the vulgate this is pronounced "daddy never hugged me and mommy still makes my bed".

Consider this when reading anything the de facto eunuch
posts; it will reduce the instances where you take his words seriously down to a perfect zero.

Mr. Kotter
12-18-2007, 09:39 AM
Because, we all know that's what churches and church groups do every week.

You're going overboard. Why let a statement like that rile you up?

Because it's pretty standard fare from those who engage in religious bigotry. The inaccuracy and absurdity of it are just over-the-top IMO, and I just get sick of seeing such idiocy go unchallenged, I guess.

:shrug:

It doesn't matter what Draven says, it can all be translated into one phrase: "hey look at me". In the vulgate this is pronounced "daddy never hugged me and mommy still makes my bed".

posts; it will reduce the instances where you take his words seriously down to a perfect zero.

That's probably good advice...

Cochise
12-18-2007, 09:46 AM
Kotter. He wanted attention in creating this thread and you are encouraging him by giving it.

Mr. Kotter
12-18-2007, 09:49 AM
Kotter. He wanted attention in creating this thread and you are encouraging him by giving it.

Understood. I also saw an opportunity to put him in his place with it though. But, yeah, I'm done.

El Jefe
12-18-2007, 09:51 AM

I am not entertained by this in the least, it's very offensive.

ChiefsGirl
12-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Understood. I also saw an opportunity to put him in his place with it though. But, yeah, I'm done.

Way to go! Until you put him in his place I really thought all Christians killed doctors. Thanks, Kotter.

chagrin
12-18-2007, 10:16 AM

Unfortunately it's perfectly acceptable to insult anyone and everyone who believes in Christ; I just hope this tolerance continues when I start creating threads that absolutely piss off everyone.

C-Mac
12-18-2007, 10:29 AM
Clayton has a unbalanced bitter hatred for religion because his parents believe differently than he chooses to. So to feel better about himself he purposefully mocks and disrespects them(and any one elses personal beliefs) even though they still provide him food and shelter as an adult. I have to at least give some respect to his parents for allowing such a bitter person to still live under their roof.

banyon
12-18-2007, 10:31 AM

QFT.

El Jefe
12-18-2007, 10:31 AM
Clayton has a unbalanced bitter hatred for religion because his parents believe differently than he chooses to. So to feel better about himself he purposefully mocks and disrespects them(and any one elses personal beliefs) even though they still provide him food and shelter as an adult. I have to at least give some respect to his parents for allowing such a bitter person to still live under their roof.

Interesting.

Dylan
12-18-2007, 10:34 AM
Sometimes you are one strange dud, but I guess that is why I like reading your threads. :spock:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

forget to tell you, I'm female.... ;)

DaKCMan AP
12-18-2007, 10:35 AM
He sat me down to talk to me.
He looked me straight in the eyes
He said you're no son, you're no son of mine
You're no son, you're no son of mine
When you walked out you left us behind
And you're no son, you're no son of mine.

Cochise
12-18-2007, 10:39 AM

I don't really blame him for being bitter towards religion since I think he said he was raised as a JW. A lot of people come out of that movement with scars. It isn't right to project that onto other people of other stripes, but it's not surprising.

pr_capone
12-18-2007, 10:48 AM
I don't really blame him for being bitter towards religion since I think he said he was raised as a JW. A lot of people come out of that movement with scars. It isn't right to project that onto other people of other stripes, but it's not surprising.

To be perfectly clear.... Wendler was raised as a JW but left at an early age, was never baptized (which usually occurs near adulthood), and never truly believed anyhow.

I was raised as a JW, was baptized, served in several congregations when they needed help, and was a regular pioneer (knocked on doors 90 hours per month).... yet I am nowhere near as jaded as he is.

While it is true that the majority of us leave the organization severely traumatized, the ones that are traumatized are usually the ones that actually did something with the religion. Not the ones who simply attended meetings because mom and dad dragged them along.

Not trying to minimize what Wendler experienced.... he did miss out of on holidays and saturday morning cartoons afterall.

Chief Chief
12-18-2007, 10:52 AM
GOATSE, promise us one thing: Stop smoking doobies!

|Zach|
12-18-2007, 10:53 AM
Unfortunately it's perfectly acceptable to insult anyone and everyone who believes in Christ; I just hope this tolerance continues when I start creating threads that absolutely piss off everyone.
You can create the threads...so it seems it is tolerated. Unless I am missing something.

Bowser
12-18-2007, 10:55 AM

Oh, please. We've put up with you this long, haven't we?

BIG_DADDY
12-18-2007, 12:31 PM
Oh yes, the essense of GOAT BOY. My guess is he would never try and offend people to their face this way but the internet gives him this opportunity. Let the record show that I always thought GB was a worthless douchebag poster.

sd4chiefs
12-18-2007, 03:18 PM
Family Guy Jesus Scenes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D4oTWy20Vh0

C-Mac
12-18-2007, 03:44 PM

I came out of the Catholic religion with scars....big deal. It doesnt entitle me to a "free pass" to personally mock whoever and whenever I please. Its about being respectful towards others regardless if they dont think the same way as you.

Count Zarth
12-18-2007, 03:47 PM

No, the transformation is real. Jesus has touched me and I have seen the way and the light.

dirk digler
12-18-2007, 03:52 PM
No, the transformation is real. Jesus has touched me and I have seen the way and the light.

It must be a girl. Did she offer you sex?

Cochise
12-18-2007, 03:54 PM
I came out of the Catholic religion with scars....big deal. It doesnt entitle me to a "free pass" to personally mock whoever and whenever I please. Its about being respectful towards others regardless if they dont think the same way as you.

I don't give him a free pass, rather, I was saying that he was taking his frustation with JWs out on everyone who names the name and that was what I felt was uncool. But whatever. :shrug:

stevieray
12-18-2007, 04:23 PM

and that is?

C-Mac
12-18-2007, 04:51 PM
I don't give him a free pass, rather, I was saying that he was taking his frustation with JWs out on everyone who names the name and that was what I felt was uncool. But whatever. :shrug:
I'm not sure who "named the name" that provoked this thread but my comment was mostly directed toward him. When you said "its not surprising", I thought that you were giving him an out. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

C-Mac
12-18-2007, 04:59 PM

Really now....so whats this holy message he told you to share with the rest of world, prophet Goatse?