PDA

View Full Version : The Best Fans In the NFL

philfree
12-18-2007, 02:35 AM
As a Chiefs Fan I can't say that Chefs Fans are even close to that. From what I read here most of you all are just a bunch of flaming labias....No offense to the women out there..

PhilFree:arrow:

Guru
12-18-2007, 02:40 AM
So we are just supposed to be happy we have a team? god forbid we want to get to a Superbowl again huh?

greg63
12-18-2007, 02:42 AM
So we are just supposed to be happy we have a team? god forbid we want to get to a Superbowl again huh?

How dare you be upset with mediocrity ya bandwaggoner. :D

philfree
12-18-2007, 02:47 AM

I never said anything contray to that i just see the "cryin"..I don't see anything but win it all or we suck... I think we need change but I can't dismiss the accomplishments. This team is closer then most think....

Guru
12-18-2007, 02:50 AM
I never said anything contray to that i just see the "cryin"..I don't see anything but win it all or we suck... I think we need change but I can't dismiss the accomplishments. This team is closer then most think....

I at least want to see progress. Carl has not provided that at all. If we make the change there, I know I will be happy.

philfree
12-18-2007, 02:56 AM
I at least want to see progress. Carl has not provided that at all. If we make the change there, I know I will be happy.

I'm not pumpimg Carl but all I've seen since the 1998 debacle is crying pussy ass shit. Chiefs fans suck...well exept me......I hate you guys and i wouldn't wanna be in a foxhole with any of you. You're pussies...

Guru
12-18-2007, 03:00 AM
I'm not pumpimg Carl but all I've seen since the 1998 debacle is crying pussy ass shit. Chiefs fans suck...well exept me......I hate you guys and i wouldn't wanna be in a foxhole with any of you. You're pussies...

I love it when people compare sports to war. :rolleyes:

philfree
12-18-2007, 03:13 AM
I love it when people compare sports to war. :rolleyes:

i'm not people...I'm just me......i'd cover someones back in any situation if they deserved it...or even just needed help....I do it every day just because I can......I don't ever want anything in return....**** you guru....**** you........

Saggysack
12-18-2007, 03:15 AM

ROFL

Oh yeah, well I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with you either. You're the guy that wants to be in the foxhole with the person that can't shoot straight, always falls asleep on his watch and is the one to get blown to bits before the climax. You're an also-ran, a chump, a loser...

philfree
12-18-2007, 03:18 AM
ROFL

Oh yeah, well I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with you either. You're the guy that wants to be in the foxhole with the person that can't shoot straight, always falls asleep on his watch and is the one to get blown to bits before the climax. You're an also-ran, a chump, a loser...

You're a dumb ****....I kill what i shoot at and at this point in life I hardly sleep....

Fruit Ninja
12-18-2007, 03:21 AM
I dont know how the hell people can get made at frustrated Chiefs fans. All we want is for our Chiefs to be an elite team with the Cowboys, Colts, Patriots, Packers.

KC Chiefs are supposed to be one of the top organizations in football, yet, they are stuck in the middle. Hell, we arent even close to the middle right now.

We want to see improvement. We want a dominating defense with a solid offense. After 37 years dont you think its about that time?

I dont know about anyone else out here, but i am tired of being an average football team.

Saggysack
12-18-2007, 03:23 AM
You're a dumb ****....I kill what i shoot at and at this point in life I hardly sleep....

Obviously not. You missed the target on picking a winning team. Loser.

philfree
12-18-2007, 03:25 AM
I dont know how the hell people can get made at frustrated Chiefs fans. All we want is for our Chiefs to be an elite team with the Cowboys, Colts, Patriots, Packers.

KC Chiefs are supposed to be one of the top organizations in football, yet, they are stuck in the middle. Hell, we arent even close to the middle right now.

We want to see improvement. We want a dominating defense with a solid offense. After 37 years dont you think its about that time?

I can't disagree with that...I have just read to much BS crybaby shit on here and It proves that my brethern are pussies...I need to beat their asses so they at least can cry for a reason. I hate pussies...

philfree
12-18-2007, 03:27 AM
Obviously not. You missed the target on picking a winning team. Loser.

I didn't pick nothing....I'm Chiefs win or lose...You're a pussy...BOY...!

Guru
12-18-2007, 03:36 AM
i'm not people...I'm just me......i'd cover someones back in any situation if they deserved it...or even just needed help....I do it every day just because I can......I don't ever want anything in return....**** you guru....**** you........

And I would cover your back either way. Nice to know you wouldn't defend me an ANY situation because of a sports team.

Great humanitarian there.

Everyone has been great on this site. Yet I get a **** you from a guy who knows not one thing about me.

philfree
12-18-2007, 03:41 AM
And I would cover your back either way. Nice to know you wouldn't defend me an ANY situation because of a sports team.

Great humanitarian there.

Everyone has been great on this site. Yet I get a **** you from a guy who knows not one thing about me.

If we are ever together and you need a back up i got your back...sorry...sorry.;.....

Thig Lyfe
12-18-2007, 03:45 AM
This thread is like World War I: a lot of hot gas!

HEY-O!

Guru
12-18-2007, 04:08 AM
This thread is like World War I: a lot of hot gas!

HEY-O!
First time I have truly been offended on this site. Hopefully the last.

It's all good as far as I am concerned now.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-18-2007, 04:14 AM
Phil, you must be drinking. I understand your frustration with some of the posters here, but wow!!! Think about what's on your screen before you hit the post button.

BigRedChief
12-18-2007, 06:37 AM
I was at the stadium on Sunday. I got there in the 8 degree wind chill and started tailgating. I stayed until the game was over.

I didn't wear a bag. Make a sign. I cheered for my team. I never booed. I'm getting tired of booing my team. Though I don't blame others for doing that.

I've seen King Carl about 8 times a year outside of my tailgate for the last 4 years. You know my feelings on his job performance. I've never said a negative word to his face or caused a scene.

I may bitch and moan and whine on here but its another thing to behave like an ass in public. If that makes me a "pussy" in your mind, so be it.

Taking out frustration on fellow Chief fans is never going to be a good solution. Do we really want to go down that path where we debate who is a "Real" or "True" Chief fan?

the Talking Can
12-18-2007, 06:43 AM
As a Chiefs Fan I can't say that Chefs Fans are even close to that. From what I read here most of you all are just a bunch of flaming labias....No offense to the women out there..

what's up kcjohhny?

Short Leash Hootie
12-18-2007, 06:46 AM
I was at the stadium on Sunday. I got there in the 8 degree wind chill and started tailgating. I stayed until the game was over.

I didn't wear a bag. Make a sign. I cheered for my team. I never booed. I'm getting tired of booing my team. Though I don't blame others for doing that.

I've seen King Carl about 8 times a year outside of my tailgate for the last 4 years. You know my feelings on his job performance. I've never said a negative word to his face or caused a scene.

I may bitch and moan and whine on here but its another thing to behave like an ass in public. If that makes me a "pussy" in your mind, so be it.

Taking out frustration on fellow Chief fans is never going to be a good solution. Do we really want to go down that path where we debate who is a "Real" or "True" Chief fan?
I envy you, no joke...

You are as good of a Chiefs fan as anyone.

:clap:

HemiEd
12-18-2007, 07:45 AM
ROFL

Bwana
12-18-2007, 07:50 AM
Oh cool! A "True Fan" thread!

BigRedChief
12-18-2007, 07:53 AM
You can never have enough of those.

suds79
12-18-2007, 07:54 AM

Oh ouch. :rolleyes: That burns me so much that I among other Chief fans have disappointed you. :whackit:

StillHonest
12-18-2007, 07:55 AM

Try Midol, Phil. When the wife has moods like yours it works wonders.

Bwana
12-18-2007, 07:59 AM
You can never have enough of those.

Evidently not......... :hmmm:

Braincase
12-18-2007, 08:07 AM
I don't ask for much, other than complete and total domination. I want to go 19-0, and turn Bill Belichek into my prison bitch. I want to make Brett Favre cry. I want every god-fearing All-Pro player to revere the Chiefs and beg their agents to get them a trade to KC, and they're willing to play for the league minimum. I want Adrian Peterson and Tom Brady to whimper at the HOF inductions that the one thing they wish they would've done in their careers is play for Kansas City. I want Mark Cuban to say, "You want to see competitors? You want to see winners that do it the right way every time? Look at the Kansas City CHiefs".

FringeNC
12-18-2007, 08:10 AM

Expect a call from the official web site offering you a position as a contributor.

Scorp
12-18-2007, 08:11 AM

GET OVER IT!

Iowanian
12-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Fist yourself, Rufus. I can't really hear you with Carl's old, wrinkled balls in your mouth.

Extra Point
12-18-2007, 09:00 AM
I'm just tired of the "at the end of the day," "obviously,....," and "we're trying to be competitive" bullshit at the press conferences, the poor game management, and the killer vine oversight of the offense.

The failure to plan around the skill levels of the players is the most difficult to stomach.

Sorry for not being being a homer. I've just seen too much ineptitude, arrogance, and poor FO and coaching management.

The Bad Guy
12-18-2007, 09:01 AM

What "accomplishments" are we dismissing exactly?

Brock
12-18-2007, 09:03 AM
"Accomplishments", LOL. Okay, Rufus.

Iowanian
12-18-2007, 09:05 AM
Don't be so harsh Brock. Carl and Herm HAVE accomplished some things this year.

They're spending half of the money on cups and napkins, refuse removal, cleanup time. Global Warming will probably END due to the reduction of tailgaters and people driving to see games at Arrowhead. They've killed my giveadamn, and that, is an accomplishment.

Get OVER IT, phil.

Frazod
12-18-2007, 09:08 AM
Has philfree always been a total douche? I really never paid much attention to him.

If it is a "him." Hard to tell from the posts.

luv
12-18-2007, 09:15 AM
First time I have truly been offended on this site. Hopefully the last.

It's all good as far as I am concerned now.
Offended? I thought he was drunk and being sarcastic. I need to learn how to read people better.

ottawa_chiefs_fan
12-18-2007, 09:17 AM
What "accomplishments" are we dismissing exactly?
Judging by the time of his/her posts - and the quality - it will be awhile before you get an answer - he/she is likely curled up in the fetal position vomiting and swearing never to drink again.

philfree
12-18-2007, 09:44 AM
Judging by the time of his/her posts - and the quality - it will be awhile before you get an answer - he/she is likely curled up in the fetal position vomiting and swearing never to drink again.

You got the wrong guy....LOL...Sorry all but I get to have a little fun every now and then. Would somebody please make me a Bloody Mary?

philfree
12-18-2007, 09:46 AM

I didn't say a word about anyone being anything less then a true fan.

philfree
12-18-2007, 09:49 AM
Don't be so harsh Brock. Carl and Herm HAVE accomplished some things this year.

They're spending half of the money on cups and napkins, refuse removal, cleanup time. Global Warming will probably END due to the reduction of tailgaters and people driving to see games at Arrowhead. They've killed my giveadamn, and that, is an accomplishment.

Get OVER IT, phil.

I don't think I was talking about this year but I was toasted. It's nice to see i got some sincere respones though.

Mr. Laz
12-18-2007, 12:03 PM

nothing new here ..... you've always been a fan hater and basher.

i imagine it just because you lack the brain power it takes to know when your getting screwed over.

ignorance is bliss they say ....... and you're legendary on the "bliss" scale.

Dylan
12-18-2007, 12:07 PM
why K.C. Fans and N.Y. Giants Fans :D

almost forgot -- N.Y. Steroid Yankees Fans, can't leave them out

Calcountry
12-18-2007, 12:14 PM
Oh cool! A "True Fan" thread!It was the same way for people trying to prove their loyalty to the team when we were on a 9-0 run back in 03'.

Bowser
12-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Damn, phillfree has made me want to put a bag over my head when I post on ChiefsPlanet.

CupidStunt
12-18-2007, 01:15 PM
It never has been Chiefs fans, so what's your point?

I'd suggest boarding a plane to Wisconsin if you want to be surrounded by the best fans in the NFL.

Guru
12-18-2007, 01:43 PM
Offended? I thought he was drunk and being sarcastic. I need to learn how to read people better.
Well, something about the **** you Guru, **** you kind of made me think otherwise.

splatbass
12-18-2007, 01:53 PM

But you aren't willing to do what it takes to get there, which is take a step back while rebuilding.

Brock
12-18-2007, 02:15 PM
But you aren't willing to do what it takes to get there, which is take a step back while rebuilding.

"Rebuilding" doesn't even come close to explaining the many coaching gaffes, along with the personnel decisions that didn't and don't make any sense.

Agent V
12-18-2007, 02:19 PM
I didn't know hiring a head coach with a losing record, promoting a line coach to coordinator and cutting a promising young return man in favor of a washed up joke of a player constituted "rebuilding".

Guru
12-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Hell, that is what I have been wanting for 10 years now. Start over. Take the lumps. Become something more than what we have achieved.

HemiEd
12-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Has philfree always been a total douche? I really never paid much attention to him.

If it is a "him." Hard to tell from the posts.

No, he normally isn't. But once in a while, like a lot of us, he gets hammered.

philfree
12-18-2007, 03:29 PM
No, he normally isn't. But once in a while, like a lot of us, he gets hammered.

Thank You!

Sincerely,

Hammered

philfree
12-20-2007, 02:44 AM
This thread dropped fast....I guess it was accurate.....

ChiefaRoo
12-20-2007, 03:03 AM
I can't disagree with that...I have just read to much BS crybaby shit on here and It proves that my brethern are pussies...I need to beat their asses so they at least can cry for a reason. I hate pussies...

This guy may be retarded.

Reerun_KC
12-20-2007, 03:46 AM
I hate pussy...

:(

Damn dude you have issues!

Otter
12-20-2007, 04:06 AM
Whining about the whining while not being able to see through the mordancy.

KC Kings
12-20-2007, 08:46 AM
I don't think that anybody, other than Chiefs fans, have ever claimed that the Chiefs have the best fans.

Chiefs fans don't even come close the Packers. Sure we have had a good run of sellout games, but does anybody remember the 80's? Sure, it is easier to be loyal when you have 9 ply-off appearances and a SB win in 11 years, but they play in the smallest media market, yet sell out every game and have a 30 year waiting list.

Even with all of the Packer greatness, there is no better example of how whiny Chiefs fans are then watching how Trent Green was treated in his last games here. I can understand being upset at players who underperform after they sign a big contract, but Green gave everything he had every game, including his health, and for the fans to boo him is pathetic.

dj56dt58
12-20-2007, 10:46 AM

So you come on here and cry about other people crying?

Pussy

burt
12-20-2007, 11:27 AM

um...wow, just wow. Your typing and english is fair...so you weren't drunk. Just a chump. Oh, and kiss my ass.

Dylan
12-20-2007, 12:43 PM
I'm just peeking in to see who won the box of knives?

did anyone else answer the question besides me?

be truthful. ... :D

MahiMike
12-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Comparing fans to soldiers is a good analogy. The best of both follow without asking questions. The ones that can think for themselves shoot their generals to end the madness...

FAX
12-20-2007, 12:52 PM
If you have to have a Chiefs tatoo, or wear arrows stuck in your clothes, or travel 500 miles to see every home game, I would not qualify as a fan.

But, if anxiety severe enough to cause your poop to come out in clumps, furniture repair bills, and years cut from your life expectancy qualify, I am a true fan.

FAX