Sorry if repost, please "discuss". :arrow: Tattoo

beach tribe
12-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Axl
- Slash
= 0

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 06:32 PM
I absolutely loved GnR. Appetite is still one of my all-time favorite albums.

That said, I'm not sure if I really want Axl to release anything else at this point.

KCTitus
I hope he doesnt...that would denegrate the work that they did as a band.

KcMizzou
I hope he doesnt...that would denegrate the work that they did as a band.Agreed.

KC Tattoo
12-20-2007, 06:45 PM
Axl
- Slash
= 0

Agreed. I just want to hear the G&R "Chinese Democracy" album that was suppose to be out like 10 years ago or sometime a few years ago it was suppose to be out. Who knows if it would be good with out Slash?

Velvet Revolver rocks :rockon: . I'd like to hear something from Axl. I just hope Axl didn't get too strung out on meth or if that's his problem then well I hope he isn't that bad of shape. I don't know what the word is on Axl these days? I hope he gets his sh!t together and puts out another kick ass G N R album.

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Agreed. I just want to hear the G&R "Chinese Democracy" album that was suppose to be out like 10 years ago or sometime a few years ago it was suppose to be out. Who knows if it would be good with out Slash?

Velvet Revolver rocks :rockon: . I'd like to hear something from Axl. I just hope Axl didn't get too strung out on meth or if that's his problem then well I hope he isn't that bad of shape. I don't know what the word is on Axl these days? I hope he gets his sh!t together and puts out another kick ass G N R album.I always thought it was heroin. Nowadays I think he's just become a crazy, burnt out hermit.

stevieray
12-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Rose is never going to release another Guns N Roses album :harumph:

..and that's a good thing....

Ari ümlaüt
12-20-2007, 06:57 PM
I downloaded Chinese Democracy about 3-4 years ago.

beach tribe
12-20-2007, 06:57 PM

Velvet Revolver rocks :rockon: . I'd like to hear something from Axl. I just hope Axl didn't get too strung out on meth or if that's his problem then well I hope he isn't that bad of shape. I don't know what the word is on Axl these days? I hope he gets his sh!t together and puts out another kick ass G N R album.
VR was my favorite band for a couple years. Hugely let down by Libertad.

KC Tattoo
12-20-2007, 07:01 PM
I downloaded Chinese Democracy about 3-4 years ago.

Was it good? Anything like G N R ?

beach tribe
12-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Was it good? Anything like G N R ?
I heard some of it. nothing special

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 07:04 PM
I really liked the "Use your Illusion" albums too, though most people don't seem to.

DaneMcCloud
12-20-2007, 07:05 PM
There are over 110 songs recorded for Chinese Democracy. There are many guitarist that appear on these songs, and A Perfect Circle was actually borne out of the early sessions (Billy tracked on some of the early songs along with Josh Freese).

There's more than enough material for 10 albums and Geffen has more than $13 million invested in those recordings. Yet, there are many reasons why the record hasn't been released and it's not just Axl that's at fault.

And while Slash was instrumental in creating their signature sound, Izzy was the real mastermind behind GNR, writing most of the music for their greatest songs.

beach tribe
12-20-2007, 07:07 PM
I really liked the "Use your Illusion" albums too, though most people don't seem to.
Love em

KC Tattoo
12-20-2007, 07:08 PM

"Coma" is my favorite song. Kicks ass.

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 07:12 PM
"Coma" is my favorite song. Kicks ass.Great, great song. I'm surprised it's not more well known.

KC Tattoo
12-20-2007, 07:24 PM
There are over 110 songs recorded for Chinese Democracy. There are many guitarist that appear on these songs, and A Perfect Circle was actually borne out of the early sessions (Billy tracked on some of the early songs along with Josh Freese).

There's more than enough material for 10 albums and Geffen has more than $13 million invested in those recordings. Yet, there are many reasons why the record hasn't been released and it's not just Axl that's at fault.

And while Slash was instrumental in creating their signature sound, Izzy was the real mastermind behind GNR, writing most of the music for their greatest songs.

I blame Carl.

Damnit Carl :cuss:

Demonpenz
12-20-2007, 08:19 PM
the song off the T2 changed my life I was 11 and I knew right there I wanted to drive a Semi truck with a sawed off shot gun in my lap and a cyborg riding shot gun Ramping jumps That only Lemmy from motorhead would make

Jayhawkerman2001
12-20-2007, 08:20 PM
um... isn't axel rose dead?

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 08:22 PM
um... isn't axel rose dead?Not yet.

Not sure if anyone's checked on him recently, though.

Demonpenz
12-20-2007, 08:22 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6OClYq3I4_0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6OClYq3I4_0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 08:24 PM
the song off the T2 changed my life I was 11 and I knew right there I wanted to drive a Semi truck with a sawed off shot gun in my lap and a cyborg riding shot gun Ramping jumps That only Lemmy from motorhead would makeWith your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue, you get nothin' done.

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 08:28 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6OClYq3I4_0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6OClYq3I4_0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>:shake: