PDA

View Full Version : Is recxjake still confidant that Rudy will win?

Logical
12-20-2007, 08:11 PM
No longer seems very likely based on national trends.

go bowe
12-20-2007, 08:21 PM
back in the day (before the 2009 campaign began about 2 years ago), i was favoring rudy amongst the gop candidates...

but the more i see him talk, the less i like him as a candidate...

the guy would claim credit for inventing the internet if he could (but al beat him to it)...

and he'd claim that he invented it on 9/11...

pikesome
12-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Rudy wins if Hilary runs against him. That's the only way I think. If the Dems run anyone other than Clinton I'm guessing the Republicans lose, there's no strong front runner ATM. We still have a while for that to change though.

recxjake
12-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Yes. He will win, he is simply the best candidate, with the best history of results.

jAZ
12-20-2007, 09:20 PM
Yes. He will win, he is simply the best candidate, with the best history of results.
Yes, Baghdad Jake believes that Florida is going to be Rudy path to victory! No one has the hear to tell him...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/florida/election_2008_florida_republican_primary

The latest Rasmussen Reports polling in the state of Florida suggests that Giuliani might need to work on a “Plan B.’ Mike Huckabee now leads in the Sunshine State Primary with 27% of the vote. He is trailed closely by Romney at 23% and Giuliani at 19%. Fred Thompson is at 9% in the poll, John McCain at 6%, and Ron Paul at 4%. Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter each attract 1% and 8% are undecided.

Those figures reflect a stunning change in the race since November when Rasmussen Reports polling found Giuliani on top with 27% followed by Romney at 19% and Thompson at 16%. Since then, Huckabee has gained 18 percentage points and Romney picked up four points. Giuliani is down eight, Thompson is down seven, and McCain is down four.

Mr. Laz
12-20-2007, 09:27 PM
rudy will win ........... because the poll that jake posted last month said so.

go bowe
12-20-2007, 10:09 PM
whew...

without my glasses on, that sure looked like "nudity will win"...

i was going to agree then i put my glasses on...

eh, i like it better with them off...

nudity will win... :) :) :)

dirk digler
12-20-2007, 10:10 PM

According to Pat Buchanan if Romney wins NH it is over for Rudy, Fred and McCain

If Mitt Romney wins New Hampshire, drop the curtain for Rudy, Thompson and McCain – and they know it. For if Mitt wins in New Hampshire, none of the three beats him in Michigan, they will not beat him in South Carolina, and they will not beat him in Florida.