PDA

View Full Version : Wow! I have never seen it this quiet before...

bishop_74
07-25-2001, 10:40 AM
Where is everyone???

Mark M
07-25-2001, 10:47 AM
I swear I can hear crickets in the background somewhere.

I think some folks are waiting until all of the bugs get worked out.

MM
~~Knows that Kyle will get things fixed soon.

BIG_DADDY
07-25-2001, 12:03 PM
shshshshshshshshshshsh. I am trying to meditate. :p

Raiderhader
07-25-2001, 12:04 PM
Oh Bishop, you should have been on here this past spring. Talk about no one around. My bio line is from that period.

KS Smitty
07-25-2001, 12:06 PM
And it's a very apt bio line.:D Haven't done that lately have ya?

Raiderhader
07-25-2001, 12:17 PM
:) No not for a while. I have hardly even posted to real people lately, let alone one of my personalities. maybe one day soon I'll start a thread and do it again just for the heck of it. If you all are interested that is.

KS Smitty
07-25-2001, 12:32 PM
Been working hard this summer? How is the job goin? Home Depot or Lowe's isn't it?

Raiderhader
07-25-2001, 12:54 PM
Best Buy actually. I am working the d@mned register (I hate working registers). But I am working on moving out to the floor. It has kept me going pretty good. I am having trouble learing how to live around work. Right now it seems like I don't have time for anything else, I'll just have to learn to do things anyway because this won't change for another 40-45 years. Oh boy:rolleyes:

KS Smitty
07-25-2001, 01:08 PM
I knew it was a big chain of some sort:o . You're not gonna go on with schooling? Or are ya gonna do both? Maybe you'll hit the lottery and be able to retire at a young age. I only have about 25 of those workin years left and it's not getting any easier.

Raiderhader
07-25-2001, 01:16 PM
I plan on finishing school. The second semester of this year i will probably take a course or two at juco then next year go to K-State. But first I have to afford to go, that is why I got this job now and living in KC.

Work wouldn't be so bad, if i was enjoying what I was doing. But it is unusual for someone to get a job that they were made for right away. That could take who knows how many years. Ah life, let the journey begin.

KS Smitty
07-25-2001, 01:25 PM
Good luck. When you make it to K-State look us up, we might even feed ya a homecooked meal!
I like what I do I just don't always like who I'm working for. But one outta two isn't too bad.

Raiderhader
07-25-2001, 01:25 PM
I plan on finishing school. The second semester of this year i will probably take a course or two at juco then next year go to K-State. But first I have to afford to go, that is why I got this job now and living in KC.

Work wouldn't be so bad, if i was enjoying what I was doing. But it is unusual for someone to get a job that they were made for right away. That could take who knows how many years. Ah life, let the journey begin.