PDA

View Full Version : Greatest telephone prank ever....

Hog Farmer
12-24-2007, 02:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=J5z4Vs26-TI

BigMeatballDave
12-24-2007, 02:35 PM
LMAO

MTG#10
12-24-2007, 03:37 PM
This is very old to Bob and Tom listeners. Still funny though. The best telephone prank I ever heard was a guy called some lady and told her he was from AOL and that her daughter was visiting bestiality web sites. Obviously she was in denial so he told her he would walk her through how to find bestiality on her computer. When it was all over her computer was deleting everything from her harddrive. Very mean but funny since she was stipid enough to fall for it.

EDIT - Found it. http://dedicated.goofball.com/goofball/phone_fun/pranks/AOL_5698774.mp3

BigVE
12-24-2007, 04:03 PM
Look up Roy D. Mercer on youtube and see what you think....lots of funny ones.

BigMeatballDave
12-24-2007, 04:06 PM
Look up Roy D. Mercer on youtube and see what you think....lots of funny ones.How big a boy are ya?

Marcellus
12-24-2007, 05:36 PM
This one is awsome as well. Its another Tom Mabe. A guy calls selling cemetary plots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9nJ0rpAcqk

Skip Towne
12-24-2007, 05:43 PM
How big a boy are ya?
Have you ever had uh ass whuppin'?

BigMeatballDave
12-24-2007, 07:25 PM
Have you ever had uh ass whuppin'?No, but I'm gonna come down there an open a 55-gallon drum of whoop-ass on ya. LMAO

C-Mac
12-24-2007, 07:28 PM
How big a boy are ya?
Roy D is king of phone pranks.

Skip Towne
12-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Roy D is king of phone pranks.
Goldberg's niece used to work at that radio station and she gave them his number. Roy called him and told him he was getting an ass whuppin. Goldberg said " I don't think you know who you are talking to".

C-Mac
12-24-2007, 07:48 PM
Goldberg's niece used to work at that radio station and she gave them his number. Roy called him and told him he was getting an ass whuppin. Goldberg said " I don't think you know who you are talking to".

Tis' a Classic.
I have too many favorites to list just one. Heres some Royisms:

It ain't nothin' for me to whup a man's ass
I'll knock a lung loose.
I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Baldwin brother.
You're about to git yer dough popped.
I'll be on you like rust on a pump handle.
I'm gonna tear you a new corn chute.
I'll kick yer ass so hard you'll have to clear yer throat to fart.
I'm tougher 'n a two dollar steak.
I'll be on you like a rat on a cheeto.
I'm gonna git a hunk outta you big enough to clog the drain.
I'll tear into you like a hobo into a bologna sandwich.
I'm gonna wipe the floor with ya, then whup yer ass for not gettin' in the corners.
I'll put a popknot on yer head big enough for a calf to suck on.
I'm gonna hit ya so hard, yer kids'll be borned dizzy.
I'll be on you like ugly on a baboon's ass.
I'll beat you like pancake batter.
I'm gonna tear into you like a mountain lion into a baby goat.

BigVE
12-24-2007, 09:06 PM

His big quote in that prank was" I got a jackhammer full of whoop-ass and Im about it to unload it on you." Goldberg got a bit fired up.

alanm
12-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Tis' a Classic.
I have too many favorites to list just one. Heres some Royisms:

It ain't nothin' for me to whup a man's ass
I'll knock a lung loose.
I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Baldwin brother.
You're about to git yer dough popped.
I'll be on you like rust on a pump handle.
I'm gonna tear you a new corn chute.
I'll kick yer ass so hard you'll have to clear yer throat to fart.
I'm tougher 'n a two dollar steak.
I'll be on you like a rat on a cheeto.
I'm gonna git a hunk outta you big enough to clog the drain.
I'll tear into you like a hobo into a bologna sandwich.
I'm gonna wipe the floor with ya, then whup yer ass for not gettin' in the corners.
I'll put a popknot on yer head big enough for a calf to suck on.
I'm gonna hit ya so hard, yer kids'll be borned dizzy.
I'll be on you like ugly on a baboon's ass.
I'll beat you like pancake batter.
I'm gonna tear into you like a mountain lion into a baby goat.
I've seen the name Roy D Mercer on the board and never knew who he was. But a couple of weeks ago I was over at a friends new house that is under construction and some of the electricians were playing a cd of his. I was literally on the floor busting a gut. I heard the cut with Bill Goldberg. Great stuff!!

QuikSsurfer
12-24-2007, 09:39 PM
This is very old to Bob and Tom listeners. Still funny though. The best telephone prank I ever heard was a guy called some lady and told her he was from AOL and that her daughter was visiting bestiality web sites. Obviously she was in denial so he told her he would walk her through how to find bestiality on her computer. When it was all over her computer was deleting everything from her harddrive. Very mean but funny since she was stipid enough to fall for it.

EDIT - Found it. http://dedicated.goofball.com/goofball/phone_fun/pranks/AOL_5698774.mp3
:shake:
that's ****ed up.

QuikSsurfer
12-24-2007, 09:45 PM
This one is awsome as well. Its another Tom Mabe. A guy calls selling cemetary plots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9nJ0rpAcqk
ROFL ROFL
"you just got done talking about ending your life, sir. do you have a credit card or a checking account?"

Chiefaholic
12-24-2007, 10:04 PM

You actually thought that was funny?