JBucc
12-26-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm good.

JBucc
12-26-2007, 09:42 AM
I mean your Christmas. How was it?

xbarretx
12-26-2007, 09:44 AM
dont worry be happy? ...... that its not Monday?

Bob Dole
12-26-2007, 09:46 AM
Bob Dole has plenty of attention here at the folk's house. Thanks for posting.

the Talking Can
12-26-2007, 09:48 AM
terrible

my flight home for christmas was cancelled

and my new job just lied to me about my salary....an administrator just sat across from me, looked me in the face, and lied about the $$$ the had promised me...

now I'm back on the market

worst ****ing christmas ever

kepp
12-26-2007, 09:55 AM
and my new job just lied to me about my salary....an administrator just sat across from me, looked me in the face, and lied about the $$$ the had promised me...
That sucks. I hope you didn't burn any bridges.

JohninGpt
12-26-2007, 09:57 AM
I don't know about bridges, but he's probably considered an office.

the Talking Can
12-26-2007, 09:58 AM

i walked out before saying some unforgivable things...

ever had an adult look you in the face and lie with a smile?

wish I was a violent man

a1na2
12-26-2007, 10:01 AM

wish I was a violent man
I worked for one of them for 15 years total. People with no sense of right and wrong need to have violent men visit them .... in large groups.

When I walked out I left everything on the table. I informed him of how I felt about his dishonesty with me and the others that I had worked with. I told him that I would personally call some of the customer base and inform them of the equipment they bought that did not meet NFPA standards. ( I did, cost him a bundle.) I also told him about the lack of management skills that he used with the company. Anyone with 1/2 oz. of common sense could have taken that compant to over $100M a year. As it stands they hover around $10-20M.

As I left he asked me how I was going to feed my family. That's the kind of person he is. Trys to make sure that those he's unhappy with suffer as much as he can. I was forced to take a contract job paying more than twice what he was paying me. I just don't know what I would have done if I had gotten a good job.

Simply Red
12-26-2007, 10:03 AM

wish I was a violent man
What was the position for?

Rain Man
12-26-2007, 10:05 AM
terrible

That's a bummer. There are some sleazy people in the world.

the Talking Can
12-26-2007, 10:09 AM
What was the position for?

you'll laugh, but a senior librarian position...you'd think librarians wouldn't be scumbags, you'd be wrong...

they want my expertise in a certain area for cheap...i'll build a department and then leave for another job...and they get it done at a discount...

I'm losing about $12 grand on market value...

MOhillbilly
12-26-2007, 10:09 AM
fantastic. turducken is the greatest contribution to mankind ever.

Simply Red
12-26-2007, 10:10 AM
you'll laugh, but a senior librarian position...you'd think librarians wouldn't be scumbags, you'd be wrong...

they want my expertise in a certain area for cheap...i'll build a department and then leave for another job...and they get it done at a discount...

I'm losing about $12 grand on market value...
Not laughing. But you'll find another one. Heck, you were looking when you found that one.

blueballs
12-26-2007, 10:11 AM
ball scratching good times

Simply Red
12-26-2007, 10:12 AM
fantastic. turducken is the greatest contribution to mankind ever.
Ehh, Second.

Clearly it's hash-brown casserole. and has been for years.

Baconeater
12-26-2007, 11:05 AM
Oh yeah, a family member no less, and it had to do with something that had a major financial impact on my life. It still infuriates me to this day.

MOhillbilly
12-26-2007, 11:10 AM
Ehh, Second.

Clearly it's hash-brown casserole. and has been for years.

noway, turducken is food of the gods.

stevieray
12-26-2007, 11:11 AM
terrible

did you have to take the drug test?

Dylan
12-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Bob Dole has plenty of attention here at the folk's house. Thanks for posting.

ROFL

i'm at work... lol ^

SLAG
12-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Christmas was good, it was nice to see the kids have a great christmas.

I found out last week that my Current contract Job will not be extendig my contract past the new year, ( they told me when I accepted the contract that it would be extended)

They cut 1/2 of us contractors and told us right before christmas.

So Im looking for a new job as well..

Im not too worried about it, I dont know why, im just not someone who worries alot

chagrin
12-26-2007, 12:03 PM
I'm really depressed, Hootie doesn't like me

stonedstooge
12-26-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm getting a divorce for Christmas. My wife of 5 years, we were together for 9, decided that we needed to split up. I used to be a school administator but had a botched discectomy on my neck and have been screwed up ever since. On disability for 6 years now. We took care of and old mad and my wife decides it time to split after she inherits his entire estate, almost $2,000,000 so while we are in divorce proceedings she's living high on the hog, just bought a new $300,000 house with her new boyfriend and I'm living on $1200 a month disability with a 17 year old daughter, living on Dollar General food. You know the kind that has labels and brands you've never heard of. We have two businesses, three houses and another vacant business building and her first offer amounted to me getting around $28,000 in real estate that I probably could never get that amount out of and her at at about 2.6 million. I also took out all of my school retirement money to get our first business going, $56,000 and since it was before we were married she says I have no interest in the business. A very Merry Christmas indeed. Bi-Polar B***h. Then I see my attorney the other day, $160 per hour and he drives a frigging mini-van. I think I'm in big trouble.

a1na2
12-26-2007, 01:41 PM

That's OK, he doesn't like anyone.

the Talking Can
12-26-2007, 01:52 PM
did you have to take the drug test?

I will, but it is bumped backed, so it won't be a concern....they told me it was mandatory and now they've told me, "it doesn't matter when...in a couple of weeks"

lol...all that anxiety for nothing

El Jefe
12-26-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm getting a divorce for Christmas. My wife of 5 years, we were together for 9, decided that we needed to split up. I used to be a school administator but had a botched discectomy on my neck and have been screwed up ever since. On disability for 6 years now. We took care of and old mad and my wife decides it time to split after she inherits his entire estate, almost $2,000,000 so while we are in divorce proceedings she's living high on the hog, just bought a new $300,000 house with her new boyfriend and I'm living on $1200 a month disability with a 17 year old daughter, living on Dollar General food. You know the kind that has labels and brands you've never heard of. We have two businesses, three houses and another vacant business building and her first offer amounted to me getting around $28,000 in real estate that I probably could never get that amount out of and her at at about 2.6 million. I also took out all of my school retirement money to get our first business going, $56,000 and since it was before we were married she says I have no interest in the business. A very Merry Christmas indeed. Bi-Polar B***h. Then I see my attorney the other day, $160 per hour and he drives a frigging mini-van. I think I'm in big trouble.

Man sorry to hear that buddy, hopefully things will look up for you, I will pray for you and your daughter, best of luck!

blueballs
12-26-2007, 07:15 PM

If anyone deserved the C-word
it's got to be her

ChiefaRoo
12-26-2007, 07:25 PM

Does her house have a hot tub?
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hzsWqx11DBM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hzsWqx11DBM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

UteChief
12-26-2007, 07:34 PM
My Christmas was lame but it would appear some others have it much worse. So I'll take lame over horrible with a side of lying and divorce.

Cartman
12-26-2007, 07:40 PM
if you rub the firemans helmet to much he'll spit at you

"Mom--Hootie is being a dildo."

banyon
12-26-2007, 07:44 PM
My Christmas was lame but it would appear some others have it much worse. So I'll take lame over horrible with a side of lying and divorce.

Me too.

Delano
12-26-2007, 07:47 PM
I am close to spectacular.

I spent some quality time with my crazy in-laws.

Noone lied and my marriage is good. Good luck to those having troubles.

Cartman
12-26-2007, 08:26 PM
I am close to spectacular.

I spent some quality time with my crazy in-laws.

Noone lied and my marriage is good. Good luck to those having troubles.

Spectacular? You a newlywed, are you?

KC Tattoo
12-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Fine. Exept working 15.5 hours & I mean work, to make up for Monday, Tuesday off. Other than just working my ass off for 15.5 hours, fine.

Thanks for asking.