PDA

View Full Version : BSG fans.....I just watched BATTLESTAR Razor

chris
12-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Never watched the new series before.....

Razor was great!!!!

what did the cylon creature tell Major Shaw about being the angel of death??

why did it mean that "all this has happened before" ??

Any other things I need to know in order to understand the 4th season??

thanks

Buck
12-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Dude, spoilers.

Deberg_1990
12-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Galactica 1980 just got released on DVD!!

Third Eye
12-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Never watched the new series before.....

Razor was great!!!!

what did the cylon creature tell Major Shaw about being the angel of death??

why did it mean that "all this has happened before" ??

Any other things I need to know in order to understand the 4th season??

thanks
The "all this has happened before" sentiment has been hinted at throughout the series, but has never really been hashed out.

I would HIGHLY recommend renting (or buying for that matter) the previous seasons if you intend on enjoying the upcoming season.

dallaschiefsfan
12-26-2007, 10:21 PM
I ditto what "Third Eye" said...this series is genius. You really need to see the mini-series from a 3 or so years back and then rent seasons 1 and 2. Not sure if they're doing a replay of Season 3 anytime soon, but it's not going to be out on DVD until right before S4 starts.

chris
12-26-2007, 10:38 PM
The "all this has happened before" sentiment has been hinted at throughout the series, but has never really been hashed out.

I would HIGHLY recommend renting (or buying for that matter) the previous seasons if you intend on enjoying the upcoming season.

cool. will do so.

In the first series, the Peg. took off and left. wonder why they changed the storyline??

Did you understand the angel of death comment?

thanks

ChiefaRoo
12-27-2007, 04:00 PM
All I'm saying is I'd make Michelle Forbes see god.

Adept Havelock
12-27-2007, 04:32 PM

I remember Pres. Roslin talking about the "Cycle of Time" as one of the tenets of the Colonial Faith, sometime in the first season. I think it was about the time they found Kobol.

I expect we'll get a few answers towards the end of the series about this.

All I'm saying is I'd make Michelle Forbes see god.

Agreed. I'd also be inclined to make Grace Park and/or Tricia Helfer see the Cylon God.

In the first series, the Peg. took off and left. wonder why they changed the storyline??

There have been a number of reinterpretations of elements from the original series episodes. (Take the Celestra, Living Legend, etc.).

Thankfully, they are yet to find a planet inhabited by a tincan gunslinger named "Redeye" complete with frontier saloon.

chris
12-28-2007, 04:27 AM
I remember Pres. Roslin talking about the "Cycle of Time" as one of the tenets of the Colonial Faith, sometime in the first season. I think it was about the time they found Kobol.

I expect we'll get a few answers towards the end of the series about this.

Agreed. I'd also be inclined to make Grace Park and/or Tricia Helfer see the Cylon God.

There have been a number of reinterpretations of elements from the original series episodes. (Take the Celestra, Living Legend, etc.).

Thankfully, they are yet to find a planet inhabited by a tincan gunslinger named "Redeye" complete with frontier saloon.

I reminder that one. Apollo facing down Redeye!

OK, back to the current show...what the the Cylon mean by angel of death comment??

thanks