PDA

View Full Version : The best Giuliani ad yet....

recxjake
12-27-2007, 07:50 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I3tt8dniJXc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I3tt8dniJXc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Going up in NH, Florida, and nationally on Fox News.

jAZ
12-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey Old People... 9/1!!!1111!11111!111

HolmeZz
12-27-2007, 11:12 AM
What a f*cking doofus.

recxjake
12-27-2007, 11:34 AM
What a f*cking doofus.

ROFL

recxjake
12-27-2007, 11:41 AM
I think the real story of this ad is the fact that it is going to be run nationally, as well in Florida.

Rudy and McCain will not run ANY tv ads in Iowa before the caucus.

Fred was running ads in Iowa until last week, but he is literally out of money and can't.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/1207/Fred_off_the_air_in_Iowa_for_now.html

So that leaves Mitt and Huck with TV in Iowa.

Taco John
12-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Rudy made an ad that basically outlines why he'll never get elected. Neato.

Take your national ID card and shove it up your ass Rudy.

recxjake
12-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Rudy made an ad that basically outlines why he'll never get elected. Neato.

Take your national ID card and shove it up your ass Rudy.

wtf?

Spicy McHaggis
12-27-2007, 12:42 PM
I haven't watched it but I'm going to take a wild stab and say it goes something like this: "9/11, 9/11, freedom, I love America, 9/11, freedom, 9/11."

jAZ
12-27-2007, 12:51 PM
I think the real story of this ad is the fact that it is going to be run nationally, as well in Florida.
Indeed.

Desperation is setting in. He's tanked in FL and was counting on that to save him.

That is indeed the real story.

jAZ
12-27-2007, 12:52 PM
I haven't watched it but I'm going to take a wild stab and say it goes something like this: "9/11, 9/11, freedom, I love America, 9/11, freedom, 9/11."
Close... It says "Hey Florida old people... 9/11!! Oh, and Tom Browkaw says you were the greatest generation... So don't forget who was mayor on 9/11... Desperately Your's, Rudy".

Chiefnj2
12-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Not as cringeworthy as his "fruitcake" and "can't we just get along" advertisements, but close.

The story board for this ad:

1. Old people rule.
2. When I was mayor and 9/11 happened I saw the young people acting like old people.
3. Terrorists are bad.
4. Someone wants to take our freedom and that is bad.

jAZ
12-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Not as cringeworthy as his "fruitcake" and "can't we just get along" advertisements, but close.

The story board for this ad:

1. Old people rule.
2. When I was mayor and 9/11 happened I saw the young people acting like old people.
3. Terrorists are bad.
4. Someone wants to take our freedom and that is bad.
I think 1 & 2 were reversed... and 9/11 was his 3rd word, not his 6th.

That's critical.

Otherwise, nice summary.

Taco John
12-27-2007, 01:42 PM
wtf?

Holy shit!

You're supporting Rudy and have no clue about his National ID card plan!?

Are you joking me!?

recxjake
12-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Holy shit!

You're supporting Rudy and have no clue about his National ID card plan!?

Are you joking me!?

It's not a national id card you moron.

IDENTIFY ALL NON-CITIZENS ENTERING AND EXITING AMERICA

Issue A Single, Tamper-Proof Biometric ID Card: Rudy will propose the Secure Authorized Foreign Entry Card (SAFE Card) to be uniform for all non-citizen workers and students, utilizing tamper-proof and biometric features for secure identification.

Create A Single National Database Of Foreigners: It is critical to America’s security to have one national database of non-citizens in our country. Rudy will propose consolidating all existing databases into one so a foreigner’s legal status can be quickly checked.

Identify Those Who Have Left The Country With Biometric Check-out System: Forty-five percent of illegal immigrants in America came into our country legally but overstayed their visas. Rudy believes we need a biometric check-out system so we know who has left America and can focus enforcement on those who remain.

http://www.joinrudy2008.com/issues/view/15

Gracie Dean
12-27-2007, 01:55 PM
reject is just a dufus and will never admit it

Taco John
12-27-2007, 02:01 PM
It's not a national id card you moron.

IDENTIFY ALL NON-CITIZENS ENTERING AND EXITING AMERICA

Issue A Single, Tamper-Proof Biometric ID Card: Rudy will propose the Secure Authorized Foreign Entry Card (SAFE Card) to be uniform for all non-citizen workers and students, utilizing tamper-proof and biometric features for secure identification.

Create A Single National Database Of Foreigners: It is critical to America’s security to have one national database of non-citizens in our country. Rudy will propose consolidating all existing databases into one so a foreigner’s legal status can be quickly checked.

Identify Those Who Have Left The Country With Biometric Check-out System: Forty-five percent of illegal immigrants in America came into our country legally but overstayed their visas. Rudy believes we need a biometric check-out system so we know who has left America and can focus enforcement on those who remain.

http://www.joinrudy2008.com/issues/view/15

ROFL Such a naive child...