PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs will blow it and beat the gawd-dayum Jets

Logical
12-27-2007, 10:58 PM
I know it in my heart and it just disgusts me. The Chiefs will win a barn burning 13-10 game and blow the much better draft position in every round.

You just know they cannot even get this one thing right and lose that one game that would actually help them. :banghead:

Do you have any reason I should have hope that we won't blow it and win?

MadMax
12-27-2007, 11:03 PM
I know it in my heart and it just disgusts me. The Chiefs will win a barn burning 13-10 game and blow the much better draft position in every round.

You just know they cannot even get this one thing right and lose that one game that would actually help them. :banghead:

Do you have any reason I should have hope that we won't blow it and win?

STFU STFU STFU :deevee: :deevee: :deevee: NOOOOOOOOOO Gawd please no

FAX
12-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Well hell.

Let's all sh*t our pants and get it over with.

FAX

beach tribe
12-27-2007, 11:12 PM
I woudn't be suprised one ****in bit.

Please!!!! don't let this happen.

acesn8s
12-27-2007, 11:13 PM
At least they won't have any interest in video taping our defensive signals.

L.A. Chieffan
12-27-2007, 11:14 PM
Does it really matter?

Woodrow Call
12-27-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm expecting it. It's the type of thing that Chiefs always do.

Go from dreaming of a top 5 pick to dropping down the board like a rock.

acesn8s
12-27-2007, 11:16 PM
The Jets will make it close so that it won't look like they were tanking the game.

FAX
12-27-2007, 11:18 PM
Okay. I did my part. I sh*t my pants.

Who's with me?

FAX

L.A. Chieffan
12-27-2007, 11:19 PM

Who's with me?

FAX

Is it true, Mr. Fax, the urban legend that the last thing you do before you die is shit your pants? Just curious

MGRS13
12-27-2007, 11:22 PM
No they won't. The Chiefs are one of the worst teams in the NFL. They are not capable of beating any one. If you want to get upset let it be about the fact that whoever they take in the first round will be a bust. Really we will probably only end up with one decent player with all of our picks this year no matter where we pick, that should be what gets you upset.

MadMax
12-27-2007, 11:24 PM

Who's with me?

FAX

I'm with ya FAX but I'll hold it in till Sunday, then I will defacate my pants :( :deevee: :deevee:

FAX
12-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Is it true, Mr. Fax, the urban legend that the last thing you do before you die is shit your pants? Just curious

Unknown, Mr. L.A.Chieffan. At least so far as I know, because I'm still breathing.

Unfortunately, it's through my nose.

FAX

Woodrow Call
12-27-2007, 11:26 PM
No they won't. The Chiefs are one of the worst teams in the NFL. They are not capable of beating any one.

That is what I keep telling myself. I go into every game knowing there is no logical way the Chiefs can win. It is sad but true.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-27-2007, 11:27 PM
If we win this game, I'll jab my balls with a fork.

FAX
12-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Dang, Mr. Mr. Flopnuts. You are, indeed, a true fan.

FAX

MadMax
12-27-2007, 11:30 PM

ROFL If we win this game I'll jab my fork with your balls.. :banghead: and mine too btw lol

Mr. Flopnuts
12-27-2007, 11:31 PM
Dang, Mr. Mr. Flopnuts. You are, indeed, a true fan.

FAX

It was a recent realization I came to Mr. Fax. My passion for the Chiefs has been about as pleasurable for me as the pleasure a man receives when mutilating his own testicles. I thought that combining the two could possibly take me to nirvana. It might smell like teen spirit, but you have to weigh the pros with the cons.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-27-2007, 11:33 PM
ROFL If we win this game I'll jab my fork with your balls.. :banghead: and mine too btw lol

I do consider you a good friend Madmax, but we're not quite to the point where I could allow you to mutilate my balls. We're still young though.

doomy3
12-27-2007, 11:39 PM
While I also hope we get the better draft pick, I really don't think it matters much. There will be a bunch of guys that all grade out pretty even. If we were after a guy like McFadden, then sure, but we need so many positions I don't think it really matters if we draft 2 or 6.

Plus, I would like Brodie to get a win under his belt as the starter this year to build his confidence and his teammates' confidence in him a bit.

acesn8s
12-27-2007, 11:40 PM
No they won't. The Chiefs are one of the worst teams in the NFL. They are not capable of beating any one. If you want to get upset let it be about the fact that whoever they take in the first round will be a bust. Really we will probably only end up with one decent player with all of our picks this year no matter where we pick, that should be what gets you upset.We have 5 months to voice that concern. We only have one more week of this season.

MadMax
12-27-2007, 11:40 PM
I do consider you a good friend Madmax, but we're not quite to the point where I could allow you to mutilate my balls. We're still young though.

Well maybe if ya didn't let em flop so much they would'nt be a target???
ROFL BTW what's it take to get to that point? :) :p

doomy3
12-27-2007, 11:44 PM
No they won't. The Chiefs are one of the worst teams in the NFL. They are not capable of beating any one. If you want to get upset let it be about the fact that whoever they take in the first round will be a bust. Really we will probably only end up with one decent player with all of our picks this year no matter where we pick, that should be what gets you upset.

And what are the Jets exactly? This game is very much a coin flip IMO.

KcMizzou
12-27-2007, 11:45 PM
If there is a team or two worse than KC right now, the Jets are one of them.

KC won't lay down for a draft pick. These players want to keep their jobs.

I suspect we'll win... even if it's against our better interests.

acesn8s
12-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but aren't the Fins the worst team in the NFL?

acesn8s
12-27-2007, 11:46 PM

I suspect we'll win... even if it's against our better interests.Thank you for pissing on my hopes and dreams.

Guru
12-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Damn, another one of these threads?

We WILL NOT WIN THIS GAME.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-27-2007, 11:49 PM
The draft pick doesn't just matter in the first round, it matters in every round.

Having that extra ammo in the 2nd, 3rd, etc. gives us more leverage for trades, and it allows for us to pick better players every time we step to the podium.

Having the 4th and 35th picks is a hell of a lot better than picking 10th and 41st.

acesn8s
12-27-2007, 11:49 PM
Damn, another one of these threads?

We WILL NOT WIN THIS GAME.The Guru has spoken.

But you might want to take it with some salt anyway.

:p

acesn8s
12-27-2007, 11:51 PM
The draft pick doesn't just matter in the first round, it matters in every round.

Having that extra ammo in the 2nd, 3rd, etc. gives us more leverage for trades, and it allows for us to pick better players every time we step to the podium.

Having the 4th and 35th picks is a hell of a lot better than picking 10th and 41st.Maybe we can trade down with Dallas and still get the player that we wanted.

Guru
12-27-2007, 11:53 PM
The Guru has spoken.

But you might want to take it with some salt anyway.

:p
You can have Joie make me a famed cherry pie if I am right. :)

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-27-2007, 11:54 PM
Maybe we can trade down with Dallas and still get the player that we wanted.

WTF??

Why would we drop down 10-15 spots to Cleveland's position (Dallas' first pick) unless offered a king's ransom??

1-8 or so should give you franchise, cornerstone-type players, that's why those draft slots hold so much value. Picking in the teens to 20's when you have this many holes is aspring to nothing other than mediocrity.

acesn8s
12-27-2007, 11:54 PM
You can have Joie make me a famed cherry pie if I am right. :)It has been a while since I had some cherry pie.

acesn8s
12-27-2007, 11:57 PM
WTF??

Why would we drop down 10-15 spots to Cleveland's position (Dallas' first pick) unless offered a king's ransom??

1-8 or so should give you franchise, cornerstone-type players, that's why those draft slots hold so much value. Picking in the teens to 20's when you have this many holes is aspring to nothing other than mediocrity.I'm sorry. I didn't realize Dallas had one that high. I meant Green Bay.

P.S. Check your sarcasmeter batteries.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-27-2007, 11:58 PM
Say we pick 4th and trade with Dallas...

We would need their two first rounders, as well as Dallas' second and third rounders (do they even have these this year??) in order for that trade to be equal.

If we pick 10th, we'd have to trade our 1st and 4th for their two firsts.

That's a huge difference in value.

Valiant
12-27-2007, 11:59 PM
I am expecting it.. Afterall this is Herms Superbowl...

Mecca
12-27-2007, 11:59 PM
Just so you know, for anyone who thinks the Jets are worse....

They're favored by 6 points and have been all week, so apparently no one else thinks they are worse.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-28-2007, 12:00 AM
I'm sorry. I didn't realize Dallas had one that high. I meant Green Bay.

P.S. Check your sarcasmeter batteries.

I should, but trust me, given some of the "expert advice" on this site lately, it's safer to assume that people who proffer such suggestions are both a) serious, and b) completely f*cking retarded, like that one dude who said that we should never draft high first rounders b/c they cost too much money. Or the people who think that if we are picking 5th and Jake Long is gone we should take Ryan Clady just b/c he happens to play LT.

Guru
12-28-2007, 12:01 AM
Just so you know, for anyone who thinks the Jets are worse....

They're favored by 6 points and have been all week, so apparently no one else thinks they are worse.
Also, Mangini's job could be on the line with this game. I don't think Herm's is even close to that.

Mecca
12-28-2007, 12:03 AM
I should, but trust me, given some of the "expert advice" on this site lately, it's safer to assume that people who proffer such suggestions are both a) serious, and b) completely f*cking retarded, like that one dude who said that we should never draft high first rounders b/c they cost too much money. Or the people who think that if we are picking 5th and Jake Long is gone we should take Ryan Clady just b/c he happens to play LT.

How about the people who think we should never draft a DT high because of Ryan Sims? Or think any high pick we have will be a bust because of Ryan Sims?

Or that we can't possibly take a QB high because of the bust factor! You know I'll say this about that, I have great respect for teams like the Colts and Bengals they both got burned using a top 5 pick on a QB and put in the same situation they fired again and took a QB again, they weren't scared of it, our organization and some of the fans seem to be.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-28-2007, 12:04 AM
How about the people who think we should never draft a DT high because of Ryan Sims? Or think any high pick we have will be a bust because of Ryan Sims?

Or that we can't possibly take a QB high because of the bust factor! You know I'll say this about that, I have great respect for teams like the Colts and Bengals they both got burned using a top 5 pick on a QB and put in the same situation they fired again and took a QB again, they weren't scared of it, our organization and some of the fans seem to be.

Although Carson Palmer has been effing terrible this year.

Mecca
12-28-2007, 12:07 AM
Although Carson Palmer has been effing terrible this year.

Pretty much his whole team has been........But hey we'd all still take him in a second.

acesn8s
12-28-2007, 12:08 AM

Or that we can't possibly take a QB high because of the bust factor! You know I'll say this about that, I have great respect for teams like the Colts and Bengals they both got burned using a top 5 pick on a QB and put in the same situation they fired again and took a QB again, they weren't scared of it, our organization and some of the fans seem to be.So what are you saying? That we will have another top 5 pick shortly after this top 5 pick?

acesn8s
12-28-2007, 12:09 AM
Pretty much his whole team has been........But hey we'd all still take him in a second.It was all of those court dates

BigRock
12-28-2007, 12:13 AM
We're guaranteed to pick no worse than 8th, right? And if we lose, what's the most likely pick? 5th?

acesn8s
12-28-2007, 12:15 AM
We're guaranteed to pick no worse than 8th, right? And if we lose, what's the most likely pick? 5th?http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=177470

Mecca
12-28-2007, 12:18 AM
So what are you saying? That we will have another top 5 pick shortly after this top 5 pick?

HAHA well possibly, I think we're still gonna be pretty bad next year too...

If we don't get a QB we're not gonna be a very good team for a long time.

Tribal Warfare
12-28-2007, 12:27 AM

If we don't get a QB we're not gonna be a very good team for a long time.

We have the QB, KC needs to get everything to build around him

acesn8s
12-28-2007, 12:27 AM

If we don't get a QB we're not gonna be a very good team for a long time.I will be happy if we can fix, not patch, FIX the o-line. Then I can call for the QB's head without question.And the WR. And the RB. And the CB.

Mecca
12-28-2007, 12:29 AM
I think you could put Brodie Croyle on the Colts or Pats and he'd still get hurt, it's just who he is.

acesn8s
12-28-2007, 12:31 AM
I think you could put Brodie Croyle on the Colts or Pats and he'd still get hurt, it's just who he is.Maybe but it may not happen as often.

bowener
12-28-2007, 01:37 AM

I am pretty sure that it is after you die... at least in the instance that you do not know you are going to die... if I fell out of an airplane I would shit myself all the way to heaven.

acesn8s
12-28-2007, 01:38 AM
I am pretty sure that it is after you die... at least in the instance that you do not know you are going to die... if I fell out of an airplane I would shit myself all the way to heaven.Maybe but it may not happen as often.

BigRock
12-28-2007, 01:51 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=177470
Maybe I passed over it, but I didn't see that thread discussing what our likely pick is if we lost. I realize we could pick as low as #2 if absolutely everything worked out our way, but the chances of that are about nil.

I'm just wondering what our most likely pick is if we lost. I'm thinking it's either 4th or 5th, probably 5th. Because if we lose and Atlanta, St. Louis, Oakland, and Miami all lose, we're picking behind all of them. (We pick behind Miami regardless, but if they lose then Oakland picks ahead of us due to strength of schedule). In other words, to pick 4th or higher we'd need one of the worst teams in the league to win on Sunday, something they've hardly done all season.

What I'm getting at is if we win on Sunday, we're probably only going to drop 3 spots. Not ideal, but it could be a lot worse.

Direckshun
12-28-2007, 02:07 AM
I'm not concerned. We're in prime draft position either way.

People forget that the Pats and the Colts are the best drafting teams out there and they rarely get a pick too high in any round.

Saggysack
12-28-2007, 03:00 AM

The loss of bodily functions is not uncommon after the moment of death.

Warrior5
12-28-2007, 05:20 AM

Awesome.

If the Chiefs lose, we get higher draft picks.

If the Chiefs win, we get Flopnuts self-mutilation thread (I'll assume post-procedure, not live). It's pre-destined to be a HOC thread.

A win-win... I haven't looked forward to a Chiefs game this much in a long time.

cookster50
12-28-2007, 05:54 AM
I think we need more threads on this subject.

Mr. Laz
12-28-2007, 08:55 AM
you're smoking crack ...

they will do just want Marty used to do .... when the games really matter our coaching staff gets a collective anus-pucker and call such a tight game that we choke it away.

in games like against the jets all the sudden they will loosen up and the team actually plays better then it has all year long.

we'll be lucky if we don't blow the Jets out 35-10

followed closely by seeing Carl's mug on t.v. declaring that the "team is now heading in the right direction".

mlyonsd
12-28-2007, 08:58 AM
you're smoking crack ...

they will do just want Marty used to do .... when the games really matter our coaching staff get a collective anus-pucker and call such a tight game that we choke it away.

in games like against the jets all the sudden they loosen up and the team actually plays better then it has all year long.

follow closely by seeing Carl's mug on t.v. declaring that the "team is now heading in the right direction".

Holy crap I can see that scenario happening.

Warrior5
12-28-2007, 09:04 AM
you're smoking crack ...

they will do just want Marty used to do .... when the games really matter our coaching staff get a collective anus-pucker and call such a tight game that we choke it away.

in games like against the jets all the sudden they loosen up and the team actually plays better then it has all year long.

follow closely by seeing Carl's mug on t.v. declaring that the "team is now heading in the right direction".

then followed closely by Flopnuts self-mutilating his gonads with a fork...

RNR
12-28-2007, 09:15 AM
Maybe but it may not happen as often.
I am guessing your username and avatar is a Wild Bill Hickok reference. If so he was holding a pair of aces and a pair of eights when he was shot not a full house.

blueballs
12-28-2007, 09:54 AM
People mouth this shit
but come the game thread
the total opposite will reveal it's self

StcChief
12-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Field conditions with rain make this a sloppy one could go either way

Bill Parcells
12-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Field conditions with rain make this a sloppy one could go either way
They have sport turf at the Meadowlands now, so the field is much better. and the latest forecast has no rain and 46 degrees for a high.

Sunday: More clouds than sun. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the low 30s.

CHENZ A!
12-28-2007, 11:46 AM
Am I the only Chiefs fan actually rooting for the Chiefs? Seriously who gives a shit about a draft pick we'll probably **** up anyway. I hope we win every game, and I am not changing for this one. GO CHIEFS!

Mecca
12-28-2007, 12:14 PM
Am I the only Chiefs fan actually rooting for the Chiefs? Seriously who gives a shit about a draft pick we'll probably **** up anyway. I hope we win every game, and I am not changing for this one. GO CHIEFS!

You should give up if you think that then, if you think a team is just going to **** up it's draft pick anyway, especially a top 10 one, give up that means you think they'll never win shit.

Coogs
12-28-2007, 12:20 PM

ROFL

God I can see that happening. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

acasas4
12-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Carl will get Herm to try everything in his power to win this game. He does not want the responsibility of drafting that high because he knows he will probably blow it. I seriously think we will see the Chiefs run all kinds of trick plays and run plays we have not seen all year to try to win this game. That's the type of management this team has. And after they win they will all slap each other on the back and tell us what a great game they had. Makes me sick!:Lin:

Mr. Laz
12-28-2007, 12:27 PM
Carl will get Herm to try everything in his power to win this game. He does not want the responsibility of drafting that high because he knows he will probably blow it.
yep

AZORChiefFan
12-28-2007, 12:44 PM
If Herm hugs Pennington at the end of the game, say hello to the latest KC Chief QB.

CHENZ A!
12-28-2007, 12:48 PM
You should give up if you think that then, if you think a team is just going to **** up it's draft pick anyway, especially a top 10 one, give up that means you think they'll never win shit.

there was a bit of sarcasm in there, do I actually think that the Chiefs are going to **** up all their picks, no. But do I think that rooting for your favorite team to lose so that they can get a pick 3 spots higher is idiotic, yes I do.

It's not like basketball, where you want the first pick so you can get Lebron then after that it doesn't matter. There will be an elite player taken in every round of the draft, and probably several from the first rd alone. so i hope we win Sunday, and our scouts take the best available guy no matter the pick, and don't **** it up.

Mecca
12-28-2007, 12:55 PM
If you can explain to me how winning this game will do anything other than give us a worse pick I'd love to hear it...

This team blows, most of the guys on it now are not part of the future.

InChiefsHell
12-28-2007, 12:56 PM
I too hope we win Sunday, mostly for Croyle's sake. But I am also not going to be disappointed if we lose either. Kinda weird for me actually... :spock:

Coogs
12-28-2007, 12:59 PM
there was a bit of sarcasm in there, do I actually think that the Chiefs are going to **** up all their picks, no. But do I think that rooting for your favorite team to lose so that they can get a pick 3 spots higher is idiotic, yes I do.

I don't. I actually hope we wind up with the 2nd or 3rd pick, and are able to trade down about 5 or 6 spots and pick up a 2nd rounder. Still a high first. Two high 2nds. And a high 3rd rounder would do wonders for our team. And I want all of those picks signed long before camp starts as well.

CHENZ A!
12-28-2007, 01:01 PM
If you can explain to me how winning this game will do anything other than give us a worse pick I'd love to hear it...

This team blows, most of the guys on it now are not part of the future.

probably wouldn't do much if anything to help this team necessarily, but every win we can get and every loss avoided just makes our franchise look better in the grand scheme of things. I don't like the majority of the players on this team right now, but I love the team that they play for, and will never, ever, root against them.

Mr. Laz
12-28-2007, 01:03 PM
probably wouldn't do much if anything to help this team necessarily, but every win we can get and every loss avoided just makes our franchise look better in the grand scheme of things. I don't like the majority of the players on this team right now, but I love the team that they play for, and will never, ever, root against them.
which is more important ..... looking better or really BEING better?

Coogs
12-28-2007, 01:04 PM
I too hope we win Sunday, mostly for Croyle's sake. But I am also not going to be disappointed if we lose either. Kinda weird for me actually... :spock:

A 38-35 loss would be excellent. Croyle throwing for 5 TD's... the last one comming with seconds to go in the game to give us a 35-31 lead putting to rest his 4th quarter - can't lead the team to a score and win crap. Then we are done in by a KO return for a TD by the Jets to lose the game and move up in the draft.

Mecca
12-28-2007, 01:05 PM

I want the franchise to look horrible, maybe Carl will get fired.

Mr. Laz
12-28-2007, 01:12 PM
A 38-35 loss would be excellent. Croyle throwing for 5 TD's... the last one comming with seconds to go in the game to give us a 35-31 lead putting to rest his 4th quarter - can't lead the team to a score and win crap. Then we are done in by a KO return for a TD by the Jets to lose the game and move up in the draft.
yep ... we lost the game on a last second play by someone that isn't gonna be a chief next year.

90 yrd touchdown pass given up by ty law with 2 seconds left

we lose by 1 because carney missed an extra point

InChiefsHell
12-28-2007, 01:33 PM
That's what I'm talking about!! :clap:

Dr. Van Halen
12-28-2007, 01:40 PM
Fans cheer for their team.

If we lose, we take consolation in the fact that we get a better draft pick and an easier schedule.

Calcountry
12-28-2007, 02:23 PM

I suspect we'll win... even if it's against our better interests.Despite the players best efforts to keep their jobs, Herm is secure in his, and therefore will thwart any attempt by the players to win. It's all part of "the plan." Didn't you get the memo?

Boris The Great
12-28-2007, 02:31 PM
If you can explain to me how winning this game will do anything other than give us a worse pick Id love to hear it...
Anyone who seriously cant understand how winning their final game would benefit the people on a team stuck in a losing streak has never played a sport at something resembling a meaningful level*. These guys try to win every time they take the field. It wouldnt matter if the game was against a playoff squad that was resting every starter and playing third stringers, a win is still a win. And they mean even more when they are hard to come by. Look at the Dolphins crying and celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl over their one win.

A win in this type of game completely changes the outlook of the players. You dont want to walk away for 8 months on a long losing streak. For the players who care, who are the only ones worth a damn, it eats at them. It is a constant drain on them. But getting a win in this situation is like running a marathon and coasting on fumes and then someone hands you a tall, cold glass of water. Suddenly, you feel refreshed. You were ready to fall to the ground, but now you feel like you can go a few more miles. Your mental outlook becomes positive and there is an extra spring in your step that you didnt have before.

That is what winning does for a team. Even if its just one win.

(*please spare us the replies from guys telling us how they scored 4 TDs at Polk High and other compelling stories of bravery to object to my statement about never playing anything meaningful)

Coogs
12-28-2007, 02:46 PM
Anyone who seriously cant understand how winning their final game would benefit the people on a team stuck in a losing streak has never played a sport at something resembling a meaningful level*. These guys try to win every time they take the field. It wouldnt matter if the game was against a playoff squad that was resting every starter and playing third stringers, a win is still a win. And they mean even more when they are hard to come by. Look at the Dolphins crying and celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl over their one win.

A win in this type of game completely changes the outlook of the players. You dont want to walk away for 8 months on a long losing streak. For the players who care, who are the only ones worth a damn, it eats at them. It is a constant drain on them. But getting a win in this situation is like running a marathon and coasting on fumes and then someone hands you a tall, cold glass of water. Suddenly, you feel refreshed. You were ready to fall to the ground, but now you feel like you can go a few more miles. Your mental outlook becomes positive and there is an extra spring in your step that you didnt have before.

That is what winning does for a team. Even if its just one win.

(*please spare us the replies from guys telling us how they scored 4 TDs at Polk High and other compelling stories of bravery to object to my statement about never playing anything meaningful)

For example...

Tampa Bay who lost their last game of the season to finish at 4-12, or the Browns who lost their last game to also finish at 4-12, or the Redskins who lost their final game to finish at 5-11.

Think about how much better those playoff teams/potential playoff teams would have been this year had they won thier final game. The Browns may have been too far down in the draft to get their LT, but moral would have been better in the offseason. The Redskins may have missed out on Landry. And I am too lazy to look up who Tampa Bay selected, but you surely get the point.

And that last game of the regular season win for the Jets and Chiefs last season sure panned out well for both teams too, don't you think?

Logical
12-28-2007, 04:49 PM
You may be one of the few that don't understand what is best for the team in the long run. It is not just a single top 10 draft pick, it is a pick at the top of pretty much every round.

Coogs
12-28-2007, 04:54 PM
You may be one of the few that don't understand what is best for the team in the long run. It is not just a single top 10 draft pick, it is a pick at the top of pretty much every round.

Not really. All teams that are tied for a spot rotate. I posted a piece on it yesterday from last years draft where there was a tie from 13-20th positions. You could see the rotation where every team moved up 1 spot each round, and the team in 13 moved down to 20 in the next round.