PDA

View Full Version : Springfield Brewing Company

Bob Dole
12-28-2007, 08:15 AM
Bob Dole will be there around 8pm this evening to consume the seasonal "Liquid Heroin" (Doppel Bock), and should be joined by Jimnasium and the elusive Jenny Gump. If anyone else is interested in stopping by to say hello, save the shipping charges on Bob Dole's Christmas gift, or just to punch Bob Dole in the face, that would be really peachy.

Bob Dole isn't holding his breath while he awaits anyone's arrival. Bob Dole is on to your silly little game, Springfield Crew.

|Zach|
12-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Wish I was still around, have a blast. Had a lot of good times over there.

BigRedChief
12-28-2007, 08:28 AM
I have to go to Silver Dollar City on Saturday with my in-laws. Can you drive down there and shoot me? Put me out of my misery?

Bob Dole
12-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Wish I was still around, have a blast. Had a lot of good times over there.

We talked about you last night at Cartoons, if that helps any.

talastan
12-28-2007, 08:30 AM
I might be downtown tonight....If we drop by I'll see if I can find ya Mr Dole. As for Steal your $$ City, I have to make the inevitable trip for the Christmas lights on Sunday night....Yippie!! Last night that they're open and of course half the country is going to be there.....I feel your pain Mr BigRedChief.

Bob Dole
12-28-2007, 08:31 AM
I have to go to Silver Dollar City on Saturday with my in-laws. Can you drive down there and shoot me? Put me out of my misery?

Bob Dole doesn't have any other Saturday plans at the moment, so it could probably be arranged.

Bob Dole
12-28-2007, 08:35 AM
I might be downtown tonight....If we drop by I'll see if I can find ya Mr Dole. As for Steal your $$ City, I have to make the inevitable trip for the Christmas lights on Sunday night....Yippie!! Last night that they're open and of course half the country is going to be there.....I feel your pain Mr BigRedChief.

Bob Dole will be the quiet guy sitting in the corner.

BigRedChief
12-28-2007, 08:45 AM
:banghead: this sucks. Piss's me off just thinking about it. Gawd I hate that place.

Bob Dole
12-28-2007, 08:48 AM
:banghead: this sucks. Piss's me off just thinking about it. Gawd I hate that place.

Convince them to stop off and join the Saturday mob at Bass Pro. Bob Dole is about 3 blocks away and could just walk over for the execution.

|Zach|
12-28-2007, 09:05 AM
We talked about you last night at Cartoons, if that helps any.
Prob not good. ROFL

Bob Dole
12-28-2007, 09:07 AM
Prob not good. ROFL

Of course it wasn't good. Where's the entertainment value in talking about anything positive?

We all wore Mecca wigs and pointed out every single thing that was better somewhere else.

Nzoner
12-28-2007, 10:14 AM
Bob Dole doesn't have any other Saturday plans at the moment, so it could probably be arranged.

We're leaving Georgia this weekend and were looking for a place to stopover for New Year's Eve and the mrs suggested Texarkana,that was until I showed her a map.

HonestChieffan
12-28-2007, 10:19 AM

Turn in your man card. Get some new T shirts while you are there.

ROYC75
12-28-2007, 10:43 AM
We're leaving Georgia this weekend and were looking for a place to stopover for New Year's Eve and the mrs suggested Texarkana,that was until I showed her a map.

ROFL Just a wee bit off the beaten path........ Aren't you glad she didn't plan your trip on short funds ?

Bob Dole
12-28-2007, 10:59 AM

Bob Dole will be back home by Monday afternoon. It's not that far out of the way. :)

MahiMike
12-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Is Brad Pitt coming?

ROYC75
12-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Bob Dole will be back home by Monday afternoon. It's not that far out of the way. :)

ROFL Damn, at your age, begging for attention ? Get a dog..........

Nzoner
12-28-2007, 11:18 AM

Well we've decided to stop at Tunica,Mississippi for a lil gambling maybe we should just meet there :D

Bob Dole
12-28-2007, 11:21 AM
ROFL Damn, at your age, begging for attention ? Get a dog..........

How is inviting a good, road-trippin' friend over to hang out on New Year's Eve instead of crashing in a hotel "begging for attention"?

Sheesh.

ROYC75
12-28-2007, 11:22 AM
Well we've decided to stop at Tunica,Mississippi for a lil gambling maybe we should just meet there :D

Fun place, but even that is off the beaten patch from Georgia to Mo.

How the hell did I miss you on the way down ? :hmmm: Fax and I should be appaled ! ;)

ROYC75
12-28-2007, 11:24 AM
How is inviting a good, road-trippin' friend over to hang out on New Year's Eve instead of crashing in a hotel "begging for attention"?

Sheesh.

Making him drive 500 miles out of route ?

That is unless he is traveling west to go north........which appears to be the case now.

Bob Dole
12-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Just a last minute bump for those of you who would like to save the shipping charges on Bob Dole's gift.

BigRedChief
12-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Turn in your man card. Get some new T shirts while you are there.Instead of watching the Pats game I'm getting a candle, some kettle corn and go wow look at all these lights. Yee fricking Haw:banghead:

stevieray
12-28-2007, 06:09 PM
I wish I could make this trip.

tommykat
12-28-2007, 07:27 PM
:harumph:JimNasium told me you were coming into town........but didn't say when or where you all would go.......:cuss: Just wait Clay, you think your haircut was bad before, beware now!:mad:

Hope some showed up Bob Dole.......:deevee: ROFL

luv
12-28-2007, 08:06 PM
Damn. I just logged on to find out I could have had something to do tonight. Hope you all had fun.

Bugeater
12-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Damn. I just logged on to find out I could have had something to do tonight. Hope you all had fun.
Get your ass down there, Bob Dole should just be getting started. Take your camera with you.

luv
12-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Get your ass down there, Bob Dole should just be getting started. Take your camera with you.
Nah, I still have to take a shower, get over there, etc. I just settled in with some good Chinese.

Bill Parcells
12-28-2007, 08:14 PM
I just settled in with some good Chinese guy.

What's his name?

Bugeater
12-28-2007, 08:16 PM
What's his name?
Sum-yung Gai?

luv
12-28-2007, 08:16 PM
What's his name?
Won Hung Lo

Bill Parcells
12-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Sum-yung Gai?

Won Hung Lo

LMAO

Nzoner
12-29-2007, 08:31 AM
Instead of watching the Pats game I'm getting a candle, some kettle corn and go wow look at all these lights. Yee fricking Haw:banghead:

Today's our last day with family in Georgia but we compromised,instead of me going out to the bar to watch the game I'm staying at home to watch so some of the others can play card games etc. but we'll all be together with the Pats/G-Men game on.

Dartgod
12-29-2007, 08:42 AM
I just settled in with some good Chinese guy.
What's his name?
Sum-yung Gai?
Won Hung Lo
I'm disappointed in you guys for missing the obvious answer.

It was Mooo Gooo Gai Pan.

Bob Dole
12-30-2007, 11:10 AM
It was the bestest time evar! The doppel bock truly is liquid heroin.

It was great to see everyone.

stevieray
12-30-2007, 11:48 AM

who showed up?

ChiefsCountry
12-30-2007, 11:49 AM

Is that a dark brew?

Stick around today is the time to go to BrewCo, $10 pitcher and either a pizza or wings.

Bob Dole
12-30-2007, 12:05 PM
who showed up?

Absolutely nobody, actually.

But Karla and I had a great time chatting with the large group of women in comfortable shoes.

Bob Dole
12-30-2007, 12:07 PM
Is that a dark brew?

Stick around today is the time to go to BrewCo, $10 pitcher and either a pizza or wings.

Yes it is a dark brew with a higher alcohol content.

Bob Dole saw a sign about some sort of special but didn't pay that much attention. Sounds like a pretty good dinner deal.

luv
12-30-2007, 12:43 PM
Anyone heading out there today?

Jenny Gump
12-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Yes it is a dark brew with a higher alcohol content.

Bob Dole saw a sign about some sort of special but didn't pay that much attention. Sounds like a pretty good dinner deal.

Sorry, kids/babysitters/responsiblities, etc suck. Good to meet you and Karla however at Cartoons. I'm glad you enjoyed the liquid heroin. It is always my friend.