PDA

View Full Version : 2007 year in review quotes

Cochise
12-28-2007, 12:22 PM
My favorites from the list on malkin's website:

“So, we pay the soldiers a decent wage, take care of their families, provide them with housing and medical care and vast social support systems and ship obscene amenities into the war zone for them, we support them in every possible way, and their attitude is that we should in addition roll over and play dead” - William Arkin, Washington Post

“Whore.” - What Democrat Rep. Joe Baca called Rep. Loretta Sanchez, who quit the Congressional Hispanic Caucus in protest.

“Christofascist.” - Favored slur of Edwards blogger Melissa McEwan

“Dr Evil escapes again…damn.”
Better luck next time!
If at first you don’t succeed…
You can’t kill pure evil. Like an exorcism, you have to drive a stake through it.

- Huffington Post commenters reacting to the suicide bomb attack on Bagram Air Force base during VP Cheney’s visit.

“Aww don’t feel noways tired. I’ve come too faarrr from where I started frum. . . . Aww could have listened all day luung.” - Hillary Clinton in Selma, Alabama.

“You know, when I walk into the Oval Office in January of 2009, I’m afraid I’m gonna lift up the rug and I’m goin’ to see so much stuff uh-nder thar . . . You know, what is it about us always havin’ to clean up after people? . . . But this is not just going to be pickin’ up socks off the floor. This is going to be cleanin’ up the government.” - Hillary Clinton preaching at Al Sharpton’s church

“F**k you.”
“Chickensh*t*”
- John McCain cursing out John Cornyn over shamnesty

“12 million undocumented Americans.” - Harry Reid’s description of the illegal alien population of the US.

“Talk radio is running America. We have to deal with that problem.” - The odious Trent Lott.

Cochise
01-04-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm bumping this because I like it.

patteeu
01-04-2008, 10:43 AM
I like "Christofascist". LMAO

Cochise
01-04-2008, 11:12 AM
The Washington Post writer decrying the troops' "obscene amenities", likely from a leather chair in front of a desk with a latte sitting on it, while wearing a pair of slacks that a soldier would have to save up to buy, was my favorite.