PDA

View Full Version : Next Years Schedule

philfree
12-28-2007, 01:27 PM
There is a page that shows who plays who in the NFL for the next several years. Any of yous guys help me out with that? I wanna see who we play next year.

PhilFree:arrow:

OnTheWarpath58
12-28-2007, 01:30 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/future/

Bugeater
12-28-2007, 01:32 PM
It should mirror the 2004 season, we played the NFC south and AFC south that year.

Edit: 3 yr rotation in the AFC, should play the east.

philfree
12-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the link.

Yup the AFCE and NFCS. Doesn't look to tough with Buff, Miami, NYJ and Atlanta. We might win four games next year just like we did this year.

cdcox
12-28-2007, 01:42 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/future/

South = probably Tennessee, maybe Houston

North = probably Cincinnati, maybe Baltimore

That would make 2008 and 2009 the 4th and 5th year in a row that we played the Bunguls.

philfree
12-28-2007, 01:52 PM
South = probably Tennessee, maybe Houston

North = probably Cincinnati, maybe Baltimore

That would make 2008 and 2009 the 4th and 5th year in a row that we played the Bunguls.

Houston and Baltimore.

Short Leash Hootie
12-28-2007, 02:05 PM
I like our schedule next year...

philfree
12-28-2007, 02:13 PM
Houston and Baltimore.

Well i guess it depends on strength of schedule between us and the Raiders.

jjchieffan
12-28-2007, 02:14 PM
Wow. Only NE, TB and SD with a winning record. Softest schedule we have had in years. If we don't make the playoffs with that schedule, then HErm and Carl should not only be fired, they should also be castrated and burned at the stake!

greg63
12-28-2007, 02:17 PM
There is a page that shows who plays who in the NFL for the next several years. Any of yous guys help me out with that? I wanna see who we play next year.

Will it matter who we play? Herm will still be coaching.

BCD
12-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Doesn't matter. We started out 4-3 looking at a bunch of home games. That turned out great.
Why is anyone talking about playoffs? Are you not aware of the level of suck this team is on?

cdcox
12-28-2007, 02:19 PM
Well i guess it depends on strength of schedule between us and the Raiders.

Actually it is division finish, which even if KC and Oakland tied would be settled before reaching the SOS tiebreaker. Here is how it would break down:

KC and Oakland both lose: KC 3rd and Oakland 4th
KC and Oakland both win: Oakland 3rd and KC 4th
KC wins and Oakland loses: KC 3rd and Oakland 4th
KC loses and Oakland wins: Oakland 3rd and KC 4th

I've got KC as a 78% favorite to finish 3rd.

BCD
12-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Actually it is division finish, which even if KC and Oakland tied would be settled before reaching the SOS tiebreaker. Here is how it would break down:

KC and Oakland both lose: KC 3rd and Oakland 4th
KC and Oakland both win: Oakland 3rd and KC 4th
KC wins and Oakland loses: KC 3rd and Oakland 4th
KC loses and Oakland wins: Oakland 3rd and KC 4th

I've got KC as a 78% favorite to finish 3rd.Jesus. Fuggin math geek!
:)

jjchieffan
12-28-2007, 02:23 PM
I don't know call me a homer, optimist or even anti-mecca, but I believe that we can turn this around enough to be a playoff team next season with the right drafting and free agent acquisitions this season. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe that next years team will be elite by any means, but with the parity in the NFL these days, teams emerge from the heap every year. Our team can too.

cdcox
12-28-2007, 02:26 PM
Jesus. Fuggin math geek!
:)

'Twas only a minute's work with the world's greatest football software.

Mecca
12-28-2007, 02:28 PM
Wow. Only NE, TB and SD with a winning record. Softest schedule we have had in years. If we don't make the playoffs with that schedule, then HErm and Carl should not only be fired, they should also be castrated and burned at the stake!

Everyone is gonna look at the Chiefs and think the same thing..."they suck we can win that one"

StcChief
12-28-2007, 02:29 PM
'Twas only a minute's work with the world's greatest football software.
yeah... but the history lookup stuff lacks. Still working on this side project and have a friend that's a web guy so it may appear next year

philfree
12-28-2007, 02:33 PM
I don't know call me a homer, optimist or even anti-mecca, but I believe that we can turn this around enough to be a playoff team next season with the right drafting and free agent acquisitions this season. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe that next years team will be elite by any means, but with the parity in the NFL these days, teams emerge from the heap every year. Our team can too.

I'm not the anti-mecca but i agree with you. We need to utilize every method of player acquisition to build our roster and that includes free agency. We can sign FAs as we build through the draft and we can win next year while doing so. Winning games and having playoff experience is part of the building a champion process. That's why I was wanting to see who played next year, to see if we should try and put together a roster for now as well the future.

Buzz
12-28-2007, 02:43 PM
The schedule should the Chiefs lose and finish in last place behind the Raiders. Correct me if Iím wrong butÖ

The Home Games would be:
Houston
Buffalo
Miami
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Denver
San Diego
Oakland

The Away Games would be:
Baltimore
New England
Jets
Atlanta
Carolina
Denver
San Diego
Oakland

Should the Chiefs win and finish in third place.

The Home Games would be:
Tennessee
Buffalo
Miami
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Denver
San Diego
Oakland

The Away Games would be:
Cincinnati
New England
Jets
Atlanta
Carolina
Denver
San Diego
Oakland

chiefqueen
12-28-2007, 02:59 PM
Christmas falls on a Thurs. next year. Now, I know the NFL Network did not show a game last night, but I'm wondering if the Chiefs finale next year could be hosting the Dolphins Christmas night. (Remember also Thanksgiving will be a week later next year either IMO the NFL Network begins Thurs. night games the week before Thanksgiving or airs one Christmas night.)