View Full Version : New Year's Resolutions
12-30-2007, 03:12 AM
I haven't decided which goal I will fail to achieve.
I achieved mine last year. Unfortunately, I need to achieve it again this year.
12-30-2007, 05:28 AM
I resolve to keep my resolutions to myself this year...
12-30-2007, 08:41 AM
less food consumption .. less self-fondlin' .. anyone know where a skinny-nympho is ...
12-30-2007, 08:49 AM
1. Get below #240.
2. Beat this pre-diabetic diagnosis by eating right and exercising
3. Drink only in the company of others doing the same.
4. Eradicate a couple of bad habits.
5. Start studying the guitar with a teacher again.
6. Earn my Windows Server 2008 certification before the end of 2008
7. Try and teach my kids to be more positive.
8. Show the people that I love that I love them more often.
9. Pay off at least three creditors (student loans will finish in Sept., HFC in February, one more credit card would be nice)
10. Be a better neighbor.
12-30-2007, 09:13 AM
to be a better "fan"
screw new years resolutions, if you're going to do something, do it. Don't wait for New Years for the reason being.
12-30-2007, 10:11 AM
More Delegating of Boar masturbation duties.
12-30-2007, 10:42 AM
I resolved on New Year's Day 1977 never to make another New Year's resolution.
I am resolute in that resolution.
12-30-2007, 11:05 AM
new years goals...
work out 3 times a week
get a new job that is towards my degree
possibly get a house and have my big bills paid off by may befoe then
double my current income
12-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Watch all 13 discs of my Dr. Katz Professional Therapist DVD collection.
vBulletin® v3.8.0, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.