Giants
Chargers

Der Flöprer
12-30-2007, 10:12 PM
Skins
Jags

Giants
Chargers

Seattle will beat Washington. You heard it here first.

Baconeater
12-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Hawks, Steelers, Giants, Tacks.

JohninGpt
Ditto.
Double ditto.

Joe Seahawk
Seahawks
Stealers
Bucs
Chargers

SBK
12-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Who cares, I thought this was about the first round of the draft?!

siberian khatru
12-30-2007, 10:15 PM
Seahawks
Jags
Bucs
Bolts

Buck
12-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Both AFC Games are rematches.

Jags beat the Steelers
Chargers beat the Titans

Chiefs Pantalones
12-30-2007, 10:20 PM
Saturday
Redskins @ Seahawks
Jaguars @ Steelers

Sunday
Giants @ Buccaneers
Titans @ Chargers

Who ya got?

Redskins
Steelers

Bucs
Titans

smittysbar
12-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Who cares, I thought this was about the first round of the draft?!

Me too

DaneMcCloud
12-30-2007, 10:28 PM
Redskins
Jags
Bucs
Chargers

FWIW, the Steelers suck. Their offensive line is horrible and they've lost Willie Parker. They started strong and finished weak.

The 'Skins are on a roll and look to make a run at the NFC Championship.

The Giants are very inconsistent and Tampa Bay's defense should confuse Eli Manning enough to get the win.

The Jags may be the only team to slow down and beat the Patriots. Awesome running game and solid defense.

The Chargers are at home against a weak Titans team.

Count Alex's Losses
12-30-2007, 10:30 PM
Norv vs Fisher is a giant coaching mismatch.

RedNeckRaider
12-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Hawks
Jags
Bucs
Titans

the Talking Can
12-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Redskins
Jaguars
Bucs
Chargers

Joe Seahawk
12-31-2007, 05:55 PM
Wow.. I've been listening to sirius all day.. It seems the seahawks don't stand a chance at home on saturday.. :)

I love it!

ChiefsCountry
12-31-2007, 06:03 PM
Seahawks
Jaguars
Giants
Chargers

kstater
12-31-2007, 06:04 PM
The Chiefs reach. Patriots trade down and still somehow land McFadden.

RedNeckRaider
01-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Hawks
Jags
Bucs
Titans
I am 2-0 how is everyone else doing?

luv
01-06-2008, 12:26 PM
I'm two for two so far. I picked Seattle and Jacksonville for yesterday. The Jags game had me going insane. Today, I picked NY and Tennessee.

jjchieffan
01-06-2008, 12:55 PM
I am 0 for 2 so far. Anyone want to gamble and win? Pick against the teams I want to win, and you are guaranteed to win your bet. Yesterday I wanted Washington and Pitt. Today I want TB and Tenn. So put your money on SD and NYG.

RedNeckRaider
01-06-2008, 01:01 PM
I am 0 for 2 so far. Anyone want to gamble and win? Pick against the teams I want to win, and you are guaranteed to win your bet. Yesterday I wanted Washington and Pitt. Today I want TB and Tenn. So put your money on SD and NYG.
:banghead: I am 2-0 and have both of your picks today. Or maybe things are looking up for you :)

luv
01-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Woohoo! Three for three so far. Go Tennessee!!!!

Dylan
01-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Almost all of ya took the Bucs to win! I can't believe it. :shake:

I'm hoping for your wife's sake, you're not betting on football games. :D

This week all I heard was how the Bucs will stack the box and stop Jacobs. To win -- Manning will have to beat them and that's impossible. Eli's not a good quarterback. He has a weak arm blah, blah. blah.

There was just one problem -- The Bucs so called amazing game plans that they were talking about all week, was not amazing at all. The Giants adjusted their game plan in the first quarter. Best of all -- Manning beat them in the air.

I guess Chucky missed the Giants and Patriots game last week.

truthfully, the Pats game surprised the hell out of me.

don't be a hata...

ChiefsCountry
01-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Seahawks
Jaguars
Giants
Chargers

3 for 3 so far.

luv
01-06-2008, 05:35 PM
3 for 3 so far.
For my sake, I hope you're wrong on the last one. :)

Ari Chi3fs
01-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Hags
Jags
Giags
Titags.

ChiefsCountry
01-06-2008, 05:45 PM
For my sake, I hope you're wrong on the last one. :)

I hope you are right as well. :)

ChiefsCountry
01-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Seahawks
Jaguars
Giants
Chargers

4-0 :)

Dylan
01-06-2008, 06:39 PM
4-0 :)

Wow... Great call. :thumb:

smittysbar
01-06-2008, 06:40 PM
SD dominated them in the second Half

MahiMike
01-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Seahawks
Jaguars
Giants
Chargers

Finally on the 2nd page someone nailed it. Nice job.

Bowser
01-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Redskins
Steelers

Bucs
Titans

LMAO

MahiMike
01-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Next week:

Chargers play Colts tough but still lose (stupid AFCW)
Seahawks find a way in Green Bay and upset the Favrereres
Giants prove that no team gets beat 3 times in a season to same team unless they are the Giants.

And last but not least - the Patriots become the 1st team in history to go 16-0 and then lose their 1st playoff game to the red hot Jags and end up a disappointing 16-1! Media everywhere try to change their coach of the year vote to Del Rio...

Priest4Prez
01-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Next Week:
Colts
Packers
I'll take the Giants, Romo will choke (again)
Scobe chokes, Pats win

RedNeckRaider
01-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Hawks
Jags
Bucs
Titans
2-2 :banghead: 0-2 today

smittysbar
01-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Colts
Packers
Cowboys
Pats

luv
01-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Colts
Packers
Cowboys
Pats
Yep. Exactly who I picked next weekend.

kstater
01-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Colts
Seahawks
Cowboys
Pats

Priest4Prez
01-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Nobody else is taking the Gmen?

jjchieffan
01-06-2008, 09:19 PM

Like I said, my teams lost. Now the playoffs really suck for me. I will hope for GB and NE now I guess, Because I say F all the rest of the teams. I would rather have a root canal with no pain killers than root for ANY of the rest.

milkman
01-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Colts
Seahawks
Cowboys
Pats

I'm going to go with the Chargers, Pack, Giants and Pats.

Dylan
01-06-2008, 10:49 PM
An excerpt written by John Branch in Monday's New York Times:

The Buccaneers, with the league’s top-rated pass defense, thought they could tempt Manning into game-changing mistakes. Last week, cornerback Ronde Barber was quoted as saying that Manning “can be had.”

So the Buccaneers dared Manning to beat them. And he did.

Manning led the Giants to three touchdown drives on the strength of his arm and his wits. He reversed a 7-point deficit in the first half with consecutive touchdown drives, completing 9 of 10 passes for 99 yards along the way. Then, starting late in the third quarter, he commandeered a 15-play, 92-yard touchdown drive that chewed up 8 minutes 37 seconds of Tampa Bay’s dwindling season.

“Nobody underestimated Eli,” Tampa Bay’s defensive coordinator, Monte Kiffin, said. “We knew he could do that.”

“They did a great job of mixing up blitzes at opportune times for them and frustrating us,” Garcia said.

The Giants arrived with a minus-9 turnover margin, by far the worst among the 12 playoff teams. The Buccaneers had a healthy plus-15 margin, feasting on mistake-making opponents to assist a ho-hum offense and ease their way to a regular-season division title.

Down the hall, Archie Manning, the famous father of Eli and Colts quarterback Peyton Manning, stood inside the Giants’ locker room with his other son, Cooper.

Archie had yet to speak to Eli, famously calm and hard to read, but he knew that the victory meant something special.

“I imagine he smiled,” Archie Manning said. “Not that big, but he smiled.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/07/sports/football/07giants.html?ref=sports

Der Flöprer
01-06-2008, 10:59 PM
Seattle will beat Washington. You heard it here first.

KEEP ****ING DOUBTING LIL MILKMAN :cuss:

Der Flöprer
01-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Seattle's going to beat Green Bay too. They won't lose until they get to Dallas. So I guess, GO GIANTS!!!!

Dylan
01-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Sweet.

An excerpt written by Harvey Araton published by The New York Times:

“Eli didn’t get rattled today,” the rookie receiver Steve Smith said after the Giants’ 24-14 victory, the implication being that, yes, of course, a jittery Manning was always a possibility under the circumstances. And wasn’t that what Buccaneers cornerback Ronde Barber was trying to say earlier in the week?

Of course, that Barber singled out Manning was a reminder of the popular belief or fear in the Giants’ organization that Manning may never be a big-game performer. The jury is a long way from its verdict on that one, but Manning for once was resolute in his response to a critic, mainly with his strongest and most sustained big-game body language.

He did more pump-faking and reading while directing a 92-yard drive to ice the game in the fourth quarter. Then he walked out of the Giants’ locker room, boarded a motorized cart for the short drive to meet with reporters and just happened to pass by a Barber outside the Buccaneers’ locker room along the way.

It was Tiki, not Ronde, about to console his twin on the end of his season. How could this not have been the most gratifying of drive-bys for Manning, whose leadership skills were called comical last summer by Tiki, his ex-teammate, when Tiki, the retired running back, made his debut as a network analyst?

Now Tiki turned his head and watched as Manning rode by, leaving behind the Barbers, on his way to a Ronde-vous with Tony Romo and the Cowboys next Sunday in Dallas.

Is there a better place for the Giants to determine how far they have come this season? They have won eight straight games on the road since losing their opener in Dallas, where they were competitive but defensively overmatched.

The Bucs rested their regulars last week and what good did it do them? The Giants shrugged off injuries to three starters. Manning seemed to have benefited from the four touchdown passes he threw against Bill Belichick’s defense. Coughlin’s team came in here with a swagger, with belief.

If that is the case, then the Giants have much to be excited about, beginning with a quarterback who is no longer a playoff victory virgin.

“I told them you showed a little excitement,” linebacker Antonio Pierce said as he stepped down from the postgame podium and surrendered it to Manning.

Manning smiled and proceeded to say nothing special or incendiary. Why take the risk of sabotaging himself, with the Barbers in the rearview mirror but Dallas the next stop on the long road to respectability, or redemption, depending on the critic.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/07/sports/football/07araton.html?ref=sports

I'm not sure who will win next week -- The Giants or the Cowboys. I can only hope...

The Secondary Answers All the Questions (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/07/sports/football/07blue.html?_r=1&ref=football&oref=login)

OnTheWarpath58
01-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Seahawks
Jaguars
Giants
Chargers

There's a winner.

Baconeater
01-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Gawd I hope the Giants lose badly next week, I can't take another Manning slobfest. Oh, and here's a chilling thought, a Colts/Giants Super Bowl. Thankfully that's not likely...this year.

Der Flöprer
01-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Gawd I hope the Giants lose badly next week, I can't take another Manning slobfest. Oh, and here's a chilling thought, a Colts/Giants Super Bowl. Thankfully that's not likely...this year.

Normally I'd be with you, but I think the Giants winning next week is the ONLY chance that Seattle has of returning to the Super Bowl. Yes, they'll beat Green Bay this week. Before you reply, did you think I was nuts when I said they'd beat Washington? Hell, last week in the media Seattle didn't have a chance to win that game.

Der Flöprer
01-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Normally I'd be with you, but I think the Giants winning next week is the ONLY chance that Seattle has of returning to the Super Bowl. Yes, they'll beat Green Bay this week. Before you reply, did you think I was nuts when I said they'd beat Washington? Hell, last week in the media Seattle didn't have a chance to win that game.

Oh, and they won by 21. :p

Baconeater
01-07-2008, 01:06 AM
No, I didn't think you were nuts, in fact, I picked Seattle too. As if 0dd T0dd was going to walk into Qwest Field and win. :rolleyes:

luv
01-13-2008, 08:16 AM
Turns out, I picked San Diego, too. I went 4=0 last weekend!

So far, I'm 2-0 for this weekend, too! I need Indianapolis and Dallas to win. I'm kind of worried about the Dallas game.

Priest4Prez
01-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Next Week:
Colts
Packers
I'll take the Giants, Romo will choke (again)
Scobe chokes, Pats win
2-0 so far, but i thought that the jags would have played better last nite

Bowser
01-13-2008, 01:25 PM
Turns out, I picked San Diego, too. I went 4=0 last weekend!

So far, I'm 2-0 for this weekend, too! I need Indianapolis and Dallas to win. I'm kind of worried about the Dallas game.

Dallas is going to roll.

Priest4Prez
01-13-2008, 01:28 PM
It is going to be the manning/manning super bowl, romo will choke again

JohninGpt
01-13-2008, 03:49 PM
It is going to be the manning/manning super bowl, romo will choke again
Well, looks like this theory got shot all to hell. Archie wants a do-over.

Priest4Prez
01-13-2008, 04:03 PM
yeah, i can't believe clark dropped it, he was all alone