PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Chiefs are an abysmal failure

BIG_DADDY
12-31-2007, 01:55 PM
With no intention of improving. When you have Peterson there as long as he has been without being able to get it done and he brings in a HC with a career record of 54-64 now we are looking at an organization with commitment to success. We were a hair on our ass away from knocking off the Colts as the top O in the league when Herm took over. We are now a hair on our ass away from being the worst O in the league. Good thing that egomaniac Herm put addressing the O at the top of his list as soon as he got here. Why does this organization not only seem to accept failure but actually embrace it? If you were a player would you want to come to KC if you had to play under CP and HE? I predicted at the beginning of this season the Chiefs would go 3-13 and got called every name in the book for it. Sorry guys, I just didn't see us beating the Chargers. A draft pick isn't going to save this sinking ship we all know as the KC Chiefs. We need real change like what's going on in Miami right now. We let Parcells slip through our fingers and I would really like to see us pick up Bill Cowher's before someone else does. Something tells me they are going to Todd Blackledge it though.

Simplex3
12-31-2007, 02:01 PM
If you were a player would you want to come to KC if you had to play under CP and HE?
Only if I was the type that just wanted to cash my paycheck every week, which seems to be the exact type the Chiefs get.

Ari ümlaüt
12-31-2007, 02:01 PM
the rest of the NFL is laughing AT us....

BIG_DADDY
12-31-2007, 02:55 PM
Only if I was the type that just wanted to cash my paycheck every week, which seems to be the exact type the Chiefs get.

That's why you need a Parcells type to come in. I never saw a Cowhers team like this either.

Simply Red
12-31-2007, 03:04 PM
are so successful. Like them or hate them. Their coaches, QB, Players and front-office all-> are much, much, smarter than that of the Chiefs. I'm in the "It starts with coaching/recruiting" camp.

el borracho
12-31-2007, 03:17 PM
Carl fails when it comes to finding head coaches which, of course, dooms the team. Marty was Carl's only good hire, after that Carl has failed to bring in a winning coach and create a suitable atmosphere. Vermeil could have been a good coach but we should never have given up so much to get him and the trade for Green was assinine.

bogey
12-31-2007, 03:22 PM
I must admit I can't see any immediate solution to our problems.

ChiTown
12-31-2007, 03:25 PM
I must admit I can't see any immediate solution to our problems.

Firing the GM and HC would be a GREAT start........

bogey
12-31-2007, 03:27 PM
Firing the GM and HC would be a GREAT start........

Yes, yes it would. But sadly, that's not going to happen.

bogey
12-31-2007, 03:31 PM
We need to focus on the O line, period. Everything else will work itself out.

Fishpicker
12-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Big daddy knows all, sees all, and has a knack for prognostication.

Big daddy reccomended to me, a book that would later become my favorite book (of all the books I have read.) " The Creature From Jekyll Island"

Shame on those that castigated Big daddy for telling the truth.

Chief Henry
01-02-2008, 10:55 AM
With no intention of improving. When you have Peterson there as long as he has been without being able to get it done and he brings in a HC with a career record of 54-64 now we are looking at an organization with commitment to success. We were a hair on our ass away from knocking off the Colts as the top O in the league when Herm took over. We are now a hair on our ass away from being the worst O in the league. Good thing that egomaniac Herm put addressing the O at the top of his list as soon as he got here. Why does this organization not only seem to accept failure but actually embrace it? If you were a player would you want to come to KC if you had to play under CP and HE? I predicted at the beginning of this season the Chiefs would go 3-13 and got called every name in the book for it. Sorry guys, I just didn't see us beating the Chargers. A draft pick isn't going to save this sinking ship we all know as the KC Chiefs. We need real change like what's going on in Miami right now. We let Parcells slip through our fingers and I would really like to see us pick up Bill Cowher's before someone else does. Something tells me they are going to Todd Blackledge it though.

I had the Chiefs winning 4 or 5 games. Real Change will be very difficult for this franchise because Clark Hunt thinks Carl Peterson walks on water. How can Clark Hunt fire his perceived "Uncle Carl ".
Clark was how old when Carl started ? Clark will not fire Carl.
We're screwed until Carl retires himself.

FAX
01-02-2008, 11:04 AM
...If you were a player would you want to come to KC if you had to play under CP and HE? ...

I can't really think of a reason, Mr. BIG_DADDY.

Especially considering the fact that, at this point, our two best players would gladly accept FA or a trade.

FAX