PDA

View Full Version : I have said this one and I will say it again!

KC kid
12-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Kansas City is ready for a 1st round franchise QB. It is time!!

CHENZ A!
12-31-2007, 02:30 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LETS GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohninGpt
12-31-2007, 02:32 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LETS GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, he can collect disability social security after his first game because there is no one to protect him.

Bob Dole
12-31-2007, 02:33 PM
That will be great in 2009 when there's one available.

Brock
12-31-2007, 02:33 PM
Sure, if there is one there. I'm not convinced there is.

KC kid
12-31-2007, 02:34 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, he can collect disability social security after his first game because there is no one to protect him.

You can find big uglies to protect in many other places other than the 5th pick in the draft.

CHENZ A!

NOOOOOOOO LETS GET A LINEMAN THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

KC kid
Sure, if there is one there. I'm not convinced there is.

Brian Brohm is the real deal. There is not a doubt in my mind

TRR
12-31-2007, 02:35 PM
Kansas City is ready for a 1st round franchise QB. It is time!!

And who would that QB be? There isn't a Peyton Manning or Carson Palmer in the 2008 draft. Matt Ryan, Brian Brohm, and Andre Woodson would all be very late 1st, if not 2nd round selections in almost any other years draft.

Unfortanely IMO, Ryan and the bunch don't bring much more to the table than Croyle, especially if the O Line is not rebuilt.

Brock
12-31-2007, 02:36 PM

There should be some doubt in your mind. People said the same thing about Akili Smith.

KC kid
12-31-2007, 02:41 PM
There should be some doubt in your mind. People said the same thing about Akili Smith.

Not a doubt in my mind. Brian Brohm has been a wild success at every level. He has a football mind and a quick release.

We had one of the top lines in football for most of the last fifteen years and never won a playoff game.

GAME OVER

NIUhuskies
12-31-2007, 02:42 PM

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w4Dgl4CA5es&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w4Dgl4CA5es&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Brock
12-31-2007, 02:43 PM
Not a doubt in my mind. Brian Brohm has been a wild success at every level. He has a football mind and a quick release.

We had one of the top lines in football for most of the last fifteen years and never won a playoff game.

GAME OVER

What does "GAME OVER" mean? If you think your opinion about Brohm is universal, you're wrong.

TRR
12-31-2007, 02:43 PM

GAME OVER

How did Brohm's team do this season? If he is as wildly successful as you claim he is, then Louisville should have finished a bit better than they did this season.

bowener
12-31-2007, 02:47 PM
After watching that movie, can we draft his wide receivers instead?

Adept Havelock
12-31-2007, 02:48 PM

GAME OVER

If you don't win in the line, you don't win. It's obvious having this point clearly displayed for you in each of the Chiefs last 16 games didn't make a dent in your noggin.

What was Louisville's record? Exactly. Nice you have a man-crush on Brohm, but he's far from a can't-miss QB prospect as you are implying.

TRR
12-31-2007, 02:49 PM

GAME OVER

Also, depending upon the Combine, KC may be able to get him in the early 2nd. There is about 3 QB's ahead of him right now.

chagrin
12-31-2007, 02:49 PM

Serious question, what are you basing this belief on?

Micjones
12-31-2007, 02:50 PM
You can find big uglies to protect in many other places other than the 5th pick in the draft.

Exactly.

Duke Robinson or Jeff Otah in R2.

Matt Ryan please and thank you...

Woodrow Call
12-31-2007, 02:52 PM
I would pass on a QB early and wait and see if anyone slips like Quinn did last year. The Chiefs would have the ammo to move up if they want to and get a better value.

dirk digler
12-31-2007, 02:53 PM
I am on board with this now and KK with his rant today made me reconsider.

Basically he said the Chiefs are finally in position to draft a franchise QB and if they take one and fail it is better than never trying.

Micjones
12-31-2007, 02:54 PM

Basically he said the Chiefs are finally in position to draft a franchise QB and if they take one and fail it is better than never trying.

Exactly...

Fear of failure equals failure in the end anyway.

chagrin
12-31-2007, 03:03 PM

Wait a second, you mean we should draft a QB with our first pick? Because if not, we can draft a QB in any other round any other year - do you really think Brohm is the answer at pick #5?

StcChief
12-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Oline it all starts up front.

chagrin
12-31-2007, 03:06 PM
Oline it all starts up front.

I agree 150,000% I'm curious about his post; I don't really understand what he's saying.

Woodrow Call
12-31-2007, 03:10 PM
I'm getting ready to watch Woodson on ESPN vs FSU. As of right now he is my favorite in this class.

Mecca
12-31-2007, 03:32 PM

Like I always say, you gotta be willing to risk being awful to be great. Which is why we'll take Jake Long he'll play for 10 years but not play for anything like Will Shields.

smittysbar
12-31-2007, 03:39 PM
At #5 they need to take the best player available, besides RB. There are tons of holes on this team. They can find talent for the O-Line in other picks, and FA

Fly O.T. McWall
12-31-2007, 03:46 PM

GAME OVER
http://www.youtube.com/v/_Xm1XErUvXo&rel=1

Buehler445
12-31-2007, 03:50 PM
BPA.

JohninGpt
12-31-2007, 03:50 PM
You're right, we were very successful at that this year.

Coach
12-31-2007, 03:52 PM

Brohm = Bust.

Nothing new to see here. Move along.

dirk digler
12-31-2007, 03:52 PM
Wait a second, you mean we should draft a QB with our first pick? Because if not, we can draft a QB in any other round any other year - do you really think Brohm is the answer at pick #5?

Yes I am on board with selecting a QB with the 5th pick. We have to take that chance because the only way you are going to win the SB is by having a franchise QB. We may not have this chance again for some time that is the reasoning anyway.

Ryan, Woodson or Brohm is who we should look at. Maybe Brennen

blueballs
12-31-2007, 05:11 PM
your and idiot