PDA

View Full Version : Denvers TD already out with reinjured hamstring

morphius
07-27-2001, 02:55 PM
Could it be the end of TD, who has been unable to stay healthy the last 2 seasons. It is good that they kept both Gary and Anderson, but Gary is not even 100% yet either.

Anyway here is the link:
<a href="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/fanball/20010727/fanball-broncosterrelldavisf.html">Broncos: Terrell Davis Fails to Finish First Practice</a>

BroncoFan
07-27-2001, 03:24 PM
@#$@#%$ @^$ @*@#$ @&$$!#$*, ok, this sucks, but he didn't pull a slymo on us. He will be ready to play

donkhater
07-27-2001, 03:34 PM
This sucks. I was all ready to possibly take TD in our fantasy draft and now this only muddles the decision. Just play Anderson and be done with it. The kid had >1400 yards last season and didn't have significant playing time in a number of those games.

BTW don't let the tag fool you. Biases have no place on my fantasy roster.

Otter
07-27-2001, 03:55 PM
BroncoFan,

What was that thing about 'carma'?

hehe

Mile High Mania
07-27-2001, 04:24 PM
Yeah, the pulled hammy is a 'setback', but it would have been a bit weird if he didn't have some sorta event like this. Too much time off, lots of pressure to return...

Still, it's not season ending. For TDs sake, I hope he is able to return. Despite what you think about Denver, you have to cheer for the guy. He's quality!

HC_Chief
07-27-2001, 04:35 PM
Stick a fork in 'em... his career has ended.

Too bad Olandis hasn't recovered eh?

Anderson has leverage - he may hold out for the big bucks now.

Uh oh, Denver may have some problems... :D

VAChief
07-27-2001, 05:13 PM
Any truth to the rumor TD slipped on a G-String and pulled his hammy down in that infamous Atlanta strip club?....:eek:

KCJohnny
07-27-2001, 05:57 PM
The bad news for Chiefs fans is that with Mike Anderson, there IS no drop off. Denver's O is still going to be very potent, probably best in the West.

BroncoFan
07-27-2001, 06:30 PM
"He's quality", Mile High, your a dork.

PunkinDrublic
07-27-2001, 09:53 PM
TD's career is done he'll never be the same player. Face it Bronco fans the guy is Natrone Means with two super bowl rings. Actually as a Chiefs fan even a great running back with a short career would be a welcome thing.

stevieray
07-27-2001, 11:56 PM
It's not like he had any goals to reach for. Lead the league in rushing, SB MVP, Chunky soup commercials....

He's a class act, has two rings, and his momma raised him right....He'll be ok.

Anderson doesn't scare me, if Gun's crew could shut him down.

PunkinDrublic
07-28-2001, 03:02 AM
Anderson is totally overrated. He is only a product of the Shanahan's system. In any other running scheme he wouldn't get as many yards.

old_geezer
07-28-2001, 05:45 AM
Anderson is totally overrated. He is only a product of the Shanahan's system. In any other running scheme he wouldn't get as many yards.

I'd trade any of our backs for Anderson in a heartbeat, and I like T-Rich and Holmes. My son had Anderson last year in his FFL and we watched him just about every week. He looked good, and I think he would look good in other "systems" also. :cool:

everyone's mom
07-28-2001, 10:46 AM
TD = OLD YELLER'

bishop_74
07-28-2001, 10:49 AM
LOL! "Go git thu shotgun ma...":D

California Injun
07-28-2001, 01:17 PM
I'm just thankful the Chiefs didn't sell their soul to pick this guy up?

Maybe the Broncos could sign Terrell's Mama as she looked pretty good blocking for him in that soup commercial.:p