PDA

View Full Version : KU Has Hard Act To Follow....

petegz28
01-01-2008, 02:18 PM
With the total and complete domination by MU over Arkansas KU is now pressed to show they truly were the ones who belong in the "better" bowl.

blueballs
01-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Magino is a Montel audience draw

ROYC75
01-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Welcome to Spin City folks ...... really, are you really that stupid or just still bitter ?

Nice one ....... compairing Arkansas to VT ? VT defense kills Arkansas and VT runs circles around Arkansas .All of this while Arkansas is rutterless ? (without a good HC). I mean look at what MU did today with poor little ole Arkansas ? Would have been a closer game had Houston Nutt stuck around and didn't have all of that McFadden talk about elgibility ?

We see you are a complete homer and is still very pissed off about the lost to OU, where MU stunk it up and played their way out of better bowl game.

Hint : If MU would have taken care of business against OU, MU could have been in the NC game !

petegz28
01-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Welcome to Spin City folks ...... really, are you really that stupid or just still bitter ?

Nice one ....... compairing Arkansas to VT ? VT defense kills Arkansas and VT runs circles around Arkansas .All of this while Arkansas is rutterless ? (without a good HC). I mean look at what MU did today with poor little ole Arkansas ? Would have been a closer game had Houston Nutt stuck around and didn't have all of that McFadden talk about elgibility ?

We see you are a complete homer and is still very pissed off about the lost to OU, where MU stunk it up and played their way out of better bowl game.

Hint : If MU would have taken care of business against OU, MU could have been in the NC game !

Tranlsation...I am making excuses for when KU gets throttled

Hint: KU lost to MU ROFL

Cochise
01-01-2008, 02:34 PM
Why do you care? We beat them head to head, and they still think they're better. What would us hammering Arkansas and them getting hammered by VT change about that?

Mecca
01-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Uh..Kansas is playing a better team, and one that isn't losing an entire coaching staff and basically coaching and playing a game like they don't care...

VT would most likely knock the shit out of both KU and MU.

Pitt Gorilla
01-01-2008, 02:35 PM

Hint : If MU would have taken care of business against OU, MU could have been in the NC game !As noted in another thread, there is nothing to be bitter about. We are better than KU. We are better than Illinois. We are better than Arkansas, Nebraska, Texas Tech, and everyone else we played, outside of OU. I am incredibly happy.

Guru
01-01-2008, 02:36 PM
VT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Arkansas

HolmeZz
01-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Missouri's considerably better than Kansas.

Pablo
01-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Uh..Kansas is playing a better team, and one that isn't losing an entire coaching staff and basically coaching and playing a game like they don't care...

VT would most likely knock the shit out of both KU and MU.Don't say that Mecca. We all know Chase Daniel is the next Peyton Manning.

HonestChieffan
01-01-2008, 02:40 PM
it never ends. Mizzou beat a subpar team. They did it with style. Move on.

Cochise
01-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Seriously, WTF start this? Nothing's going to change, you look like a whiner, it lets all the buzzards who hate everything swoop in and pick at your team that just had one of their best seasons in decades... just leave well enough alone for Reesing's sake.

HolmeZz
01-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Mecca's completely off base in his assessment of Virginia Tech. Their offense is not good enough to knock the crap out of many teams.

Cochise

You were the one over in our game thread crying in advance about having to hear someone suggest it. Maybe you should move on.

HolmeZz

But enough about their game with Kansas.

Cochise
01-01-2008, 02:42 PM
But enough about their game with Kansas.

pwnt

with style ROFL

smittysbar
01-01-2008, 02:43 PM
With the total and complete domination by MU over Arkansas KU is now pressed to show they truly were the ones who belong in the "better" bowl.

I Agree!!!!

HonestChieffan
01-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Arkansas cheated Mizzou out of some bowl level complaining about officials.

dirk digler
01-01-2008, 02:46 PM

:rolleyes:

LMAO

MU had a great season and totally dominated an SEC team with perhaps the best player in college football.

ROYC75
01-01-2008, 02:48 PM

Hint : I know VT is good, I would be unhappy if KU loses,not making excuses.

Try to get it right, OK ?

ROYC75
01-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Pete is still bitter about the snub..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, MU looked good against a uninspired Arkansas team today.

Again, FTR, MU had a very good year, they have every reason to feel good about their team and should look forward to next year possibly being a top 5 team.

Braincase
01-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Maybe we'll get lucky and VT will get rid of their coach before the game.

In reality, I expect VT to win one for all their gippers. KU is one of those football stories, but VT has a story more tragic, and they'll end up winning.

Mecca
01-01-2008, 03:08 PM
:rolleyes:

LMAO

MU had a great season and totally dominated an SEC team with perhaps the best player in college football.

Ok I was a bit over the top, Missouri is better than Kansas..however I still think VT would beat them both. I also think Missouri is considerably better then the 2 man Arkansas team.

Boyceofsummer
01-01-2008, 03:14 PM
But they did beat KU.

losers

petegz28
01-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Well at least I am getting a preview of what excuses will be in the paper Friday morning.

sportsman1
01-01-2008, 03:22 PM
But what if KU actually beats Virginia Tech? What will be said then?

I have always liked Arkansas and Kansas b/c I have ties to both, so im about as impartial as it gets. However, that was single handly one of the worst games I have ever seen. Not b/c of Mizzous superiority but b/c of Arkansas' ineptitude. I will give Mizzou credit they were the better team and they have some solid players, but come on the hogs couldn't have played any worse.

KChiefs1
01-01-2008, 03:28 PM
KU is a BCS fraud & everyone knows it.

Bob Dole
01-01-2008, 03:30 PM
But what if KU actually beats Virginia Tech? What will be said then?

That KU still lost to Mizzou.

Stewie
01-01-2008, 03:30 PM
ROFL

You're acting like beating Arkansas wins you something. They're a bunch of scrubs with no coach, no passing game, and McFadden is a dog and pony show. Baylor could win a game against a team in disarray like Arkansas. The SEC is WAY overrated.

sportsman1
01-01-2008, 03:37 PM
I think going undefeated until the very last game oughta count for something, especially if KU beats Virgina Tech. Regardless It was a hell of a season and the Mangenious should be enshrined for turning aroud a team that hadn't previously done S***.

alanm
01-01-2008, 03:42 PM
ROFL

You're acting like beating Arkansas wins you something. They're a bunch of scrubs with no coach, no passing game, and McFadden is a dog and pony show. Baylor could win a game against a team in disarray like Arkansas. The SEC is WAY overrated.
QFT

Frazod
01-01-2008, 03:44 PM
ROFL

You're acting like beating Arkansas wins you something.

It won us a bowl game trophy, which is more than you fraud cocksuckers will get.

Tits McGee
01-01-2008, 03:46 PM
kU is going to get slammed like a screen door in hurricane against VT.

Braincase
01-01-2008, 03:46 PM
It won us a bowl game trophy, which is more than you fraud cocksuckers will get.

We'll always have your hatred. How's the basketball team doin'?

Frazod
01-01-2008, 03:49 PM
We'll always have your hatred. How's the basketball team doin'?

You'll always have complete dicks like Stooey, too.

And I don't give a f#ck about basketball. I care about football. That's why I'm posting on a football BB.

Stewie
01-01-2008, 03:52 PM

When your school wins a real trophy get back to me.

petegz28
01-01-2008, 03:52 PM
I think going undefeated until the very last game oughta count for something, especially if KU beats Virgina Tech. Regardless It was a hell of a season and the Mangenious should be enshrined for turning aroud a team that hadn't previously done S***.

What does it matter if you lost the last game or first game?

HonestChieffan
01-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Michigan/Fla game has been a great game

petegz28
01-01-2008, 03:55 PM
When your school wins a real trophy get back to me.

I see you are ready to watch KU choke again in the NCAA tournament?

Mr. Laz
01-01-2008, 03:56 PM
pete has a very small penis ....

.... goatse told me so

Stewie
01-01-2008, 03:57 PM

I can't predict the future, I only know the past. MU has never won jack in anything, EVER.

Braincase
01-01-2008, 03:58 PM

We have choked in the Final Four more than a couple of times. How 'bout you?

petegz28
01-01-2008, 03:58 PM
pete has a very small penis ....

.... goatse told me so

Yeah but he said it was still bigger than yours ROFL

petegz28
01-01-2008, 03:59 PM
We have choked in the Final Four more than a couple of times. How 'bout you?

You see me talking up MU hoops at all?

Mosbonian
01-01-2008, 03:59 PM

Cough *bull crap* Cough....

mmaddog

Mosbonian
01-01-2008, 04:00 PM

Yeah...just like that subpar Illinois team.

mmaddog

Braincase
01-01-2008, 04:01 PM
You see me talking up MU hoops at all?

Nah. Just yankin' chains. KU has had a good year, but we'll have to see if the trend continues or we fall flat on our faces. Like I said before, I don't expect to see KU win. We don't have the chip on our shoulder like Mizzou does. BTW, good win.

Mosbonian
01-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Nah. Just yankin' chains. KU has had a good year, but we'll have to see if the trend continues or we fall flat on our faces. Like I said before, I don't expect to see KU win. We don't have the chip on our shoulder like Mizzou does. BTW, good win.

Thanks BC....

Regardless of all the excuses that everyone is throwing out about Ark not playing their best game, being coachless, yada, yada....the game is still played on the field. And MU's defense, other than that first drive and the TD drive pretty much shut down McFadden, Jones and Hellis, the 3 guys everyone was talking about.

It's good to see MU win a Cotton Bowl game in front of a National Crowd in fertile recruiting grounds.

KU and MU have had good years...and should be proud of that regardless.

mmaddog

Frazod
01-01-2008, 04:08 PM

If we had a chip on our shoulder, I'm sure your AD would steal it while we were busy playing football.

Pitt Gorilla
01-01-2008, 04:11 PM
We'll always have your hatred. How's the basketball team doin'?Basketball smack after a football game? Surely you're better than that.

Braincase
01-01-2008, 04:14 PM
If we had a chip on our shoulder, I'm sure your AD would steal it while we were busy playing football.

Hey, you guys were getting ready to play for the national championship. You put all your eggs in that national championship basket and OU came and smashed your eggs. Don't bitch because Lou outhustled Mike. Your AD fumbled the damn ball. Yeah, Mizzou got screwed, but not by KU - you got screwed by your own AD.

Bearcat
01-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Eh... it's why the Bowl system sucks.

#2 Big 12 > #6 SEC
Okay. :shrug:

Good win, and too bad they couldn't have proven more versus a better opponent.

ROYC75
01-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Not to steal MU's thunder, they deserve their props for winning, winning a game played in Jan., A Big Step in building their program.

But Chase had a off day and MU still rolled...... Arkansas doesn't have a good D at all. Temple proved that, a career day with Cotton Bowl records.........

MU should recruit well in Ar,Ok. & Tx with this outcome today.

nychief
01-01-2008, 04:21 PM
the entire country knows that KU is a Joke...

eazyb81
01-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Yeah...just like that subpar Illinois team.

mmaddog

Heh, nice.

Al Bundy
01-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Another one of these threads? Missouri is clearly the superior team end of story. The Missouri program didn't get whiney about KU breaking the rules to get a better bowl, they went out and beat the crap out of Arkansas. KU had better do the same or they will be a fraud nationally.

Mosbonian
01-01-2008, 04:44 PM
ROFL

Interesting assessment...but incorrect.

The only correct thing you have posted is that the SEC is over rated.

mmaddog

Mosbonian
01-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Ok I was a bit over the top, Missouri is better than Kansas..however I still think VT would beat them both. I also think Missouri is considerably better then the 2 man Arkansas team.

Any bashing of MU that you do is moot....any fan of USC should just look at their loss to Stanford and realize they have no room to talk.

mmaddog

smittysbar
01-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Another one of these threads? Missouri is clearly the superior team end of story. The Missouri program didn't get whiney about KU breaking the rules to get a better bowl, they went out and beat the crap out of Arkansas. KU had better do the same or they will be a fraud nationally.

Great post!

everyone knows they are a fraud already so actually they need to win just to get the respect that they think they deserve. If they loose everyone will just chalk it up as a "shouldn't have been their anyway"

Guru
01-01-2008, 04:58 PM
Thanks BC....

Regardless of all the excuses that everyone is throwing out about Ark not playing their best game, being coachless, yada, yada....the game is still played on the field. And MU's defense, other than that first drive and the TD drive pretty much shut down McFadden, Jones and Hellis, the 3 guys everyone was talking about.

It's good to see MU win a Cotton Bowl game in front of a National Crowd in fertile recruiting grounds.

KU and MU have had good years...and should be proud of that regardless.

mmaddog
We need more posts like this and fans like you.

Guru
01-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Great post!

everyone knows they are a fraud already so actually they need to win just to get the respect that they think they deserve. If they loose everyone will just chalk it up as a "shouldn't have been their anyway"
Even if they lose, they accomplished something this year. I sure don't expect to win but can't wait to hear all the MU excuses if they do win.

Mosbonian
01-01-2008, 05:00 PM
We need more posts like this and fans like you.

There are good posts from both KU and MU fans....there is only the occasional dart by one person from each side that makes it appear to be bashing.

mmaddog

Mosbonian
01-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Even if they lose, they accomplished something this year. I sure don't expect to win but can't wait to hear all the MU excuses if they do win.

What excuses? If KU wins they deserve congratulations for a good season....but if they lose, they still should look at it as a good season.

The only thing you will hear from everyone (not just Tiger fans) is that your soft schedule helped you. But last I checked, Ohio State had just as soft a schedule and they are playing for the Title.

mmaddog

smittysbar
01-01-2008, 05:04 PM

Yes they did accomplish something great this year. But they are seen as a fraud in the position they set in right now. If they go out and win I will have no excuses because I would admit that I was wrong along with most all of the media and FB fans.

This game is huge.

I do think that it is great that we have two good teams this year, and can actually be having these discussions!

Mosbonian
01-01-2008, 05:05 PM
QFT

You should just go to the corner....any bashing of MU fans by Nebraska fans is like Gene Simmons teaching a class on etiquette.

mmaddog

Guru
01-01-2008, 05:07 PM
What excuses? If KU wins they deserve congratulations for a good season....but if they lose, they still should look at it as a good season.

The only thing you will hear from everyone (not just Tiger fans) is that your soft schedule helped you. But last I checked, Ohio State had just as soft a schedule and they are playing for the Title.

mmaddog

That is what drives me nuts with the talking heads. A loss can't be just a loss and a win can't just be a win.

A loss = fraud
A win = wow might be legit

it's a bunch of BS

Anyone playing on New years Day or after is LEGIT. PERIOD even if you do get stomped or do the stomping.

Bearcat
01-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Great post!

If Kansas is the team everyone here thinks they are, not losing by more than 7 touchdowns will be impressive. :rolleyes:

Some of you are hilarious. If Kansas loses by 35, does that mean Mizzou would only lose by 28? The Mizzou/Kansas and Mizzou/Oklahoma games showed everyone that Mizzou was the champ of the chumps, and that neither was ready to play with the big boys.

Kansas doesn't "have to" do anything, and it won't prove anything with regards to Mizzou. That's the fun part about being an underdog that doesn't belong..... you either win and are talked about for a week, or lose and don't have to give a second thought about it.

HolmeZz
01-01-2008, 05:10 PM
ROFL

Arkansas would be the Jayhawks best win. What do you think that says?

Mosbonian
01-01-2008, 05:16 PM
If Kansas is the team everyone here thinks they are, not losing by more than 7 touchdowns will be impressive. :rolleyes:

Some of you are hilarious. If Kansas loses by 35, does that mean Mizzou would only lose by 28? The Mizzou/Kansas and Mizzou/Oklahoma games showed everyone that Mizzou was the champ of the chumps, and that neither was ready to play with the big boys.

Kansas doesn't "have to" do anything, and it won't prove anything with regards to Mizzou. That's the fun part about being an underdog that doesn't belong..... you either win and are talked about for a week, or lose and don't have to give a second thought about it.

You've seen my take on this....KU just needs to take care of it's own business. Everything else will fall into place regardless.

What's odd is that I don't see MU as the "Champ of Chumps"....MU picked a bad time to play their worst game of the year in the Big 12 Championship Game. They still beat a good group of teams this year and should be very proud of their season.

mmaddog

Braincase
01-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Arkansas would be the Jayhawks best win. What do you think that says?

That KU is still Missouri's best win?

HolmeZz
01-01-2008, 05:36 PM
That KU is still Missouri's best win?

Are they or is Illinois?

kchero
01-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Kansas and Missouri are both great teams this year. With that being said Mizzou beat Kansas this year so regardless of what is said by opinion, the scoreboard said Mizzou was the better team. Thats nothing against KU though, they are a solid team. I am just happy that the Big 12 North is showing off their brass and not only that, but it is two KC schools that probably represent KC the best. I mean come on guys, our Pro team didn't do next to anything this year so lets embrace the fact we have two great college teams that represent our great city.

Frazod
01-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Are they or is Illinois?

Illinois. Remember, they beat Kansas East-uh, I mean Ohio State.

Braincase
01-01-2008, 06:05 PM
Illinois. Remember, they beat Kansas East-uh, I mean Ohio State.

So, it's quite obvious to anyone with any sense, that because Mizzou has beaten Arkansas and Illinois, that Oklaho...er..Colorad... uh..Kan...oops... Mizzou should just be awarded the national championship or else.

Frazod
01-01-2008, 06:18 PM
So, it's quite obvious to anyone with any sense, that because Mizzou has beaten Arkansas and Illinois, that Oklaho...er..Colorad... uh..Kan...oops... Mizzou should just be awarded the national championship or else.

My point is that Ohio State is every bit the f#cking fraud Kansas is. Puss schedule/no impressive victories/lost to the only truly good team they played/risked nothing on championship weekend. Sound familiar?

Oklahoma should be playing LSU for the national championship, not the Luckeyes.

Guru
01-01-2008, 06:27 PM
My point is that Ohio State is every bit the f#cking fraud Kansas is. Puss schedule/no impressive victories/lost to the only truly good team they played/risked nothing on championship weekend. Sound familiar?

Oklahoma should be playing LSU for the national championship, not the Luckeyes.
Damnit Fraz. If anything is a fraud here it is the damn BCS system as a whole.

Enough with the KU hate. I certainly don't HATE MU, but fans like you make me want to.

Ari Chi3fs
01-01-2008, 06:36 PM

still being a douchenozzle, i see.

Frazod
01-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Damnit Fraz. If anything is a fraud here it is the damn BCS system as a whole.

Enough with the KU hate. I certainly don't HATE MU, but fans like you make me want to.

I'll tell you what - when Kansas beats Missouri, wins the North, but then watches Missouri get a BCS berth based on a bullshit record against a nothing schedule, call me then and let me know what your hatred level is. Until then, I can assure you, I don't give a damn what you or anybody else thinks of my hatred level of the f#cking Jayhoax.

And I love the way you gloss over the fact that its asshole KU fans who instigate about 90% of the conflicts around here.

Guru
01-01-2008, 06:41 PM
I'll tell you what - when Kansas beats Missouri, wins the North, but then watches Missouri get a BCS berth based on a bullshit record against a nothing schedule, call me then and let me know what your hatred level is. Until then, I can assure you, I don't give a damn what you or anybody else thinks of my hatred level of the f#cking Jayhoax.

And I love the way you gloss over the fact that its asshole KU fans who instigate about 90% of the conflicts around here.
I don't give a crap about either side. Both sides bickering over this issue are full of shit.

If it happened to the Jayhawks, I would be bitching about the BCS not MU. AND YES THAT IS THE TRUTH!!!

The system is broke and I know you are smart enough to know that.

KU shouldn't have drawn the Orange Bowl, this is no secret. MU got screwed. This is no secret.

The BCS is a bunch of BS. This is a ****ing fact!!!!!!!

Spott
01-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Damn, this whole MU/KU fight has gone on too long on this board. We both had seasons way above expectations and should have good futures in the Big 12 for a while to come.

Honestly, I can't even remember who played in the Cotton Bowl or Orange Bowl last year and I think it's not that big of a deal who got which bowl this year. Both are major bowls and good winter travel destinations for the fans. I'm just happy to actually have a rooting interest on New Years Day instead of just watching someone else's team play.

Guru
01-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Damn, this whole MU/KU fight has gone on too long on this board. We both had seasons way above expectations and should have good futures in the Big 12 for a while to come.

Honestly, I can't even remember who played in the Cotton Bowl or Orange Bowl last year and I think it's not that big of a deal who got which bowl this year. Both are major bowls and good winter travel destinations for the fans. I'm just happy to actually have a rooting interest on New Years Day instead of just watching someone else's team play.
Wow. Some sanity in this insane thread.

I am thrilled to see the Big 12 doing so well in the post season.

Ari Chi3fs
01-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Well KU can still meet Mizzou in the playoffs. Oh nm.

Man, I hate the current system... It is retarded. They get 4 weeks to prepare for their bowl games... plenty of time for a 16 team playoff.

Spott
01-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Wow. Some sanity in this insane thread.

I am thrilled to see the Big 12 doing so well in the post season.

I was surprised to see Texas Tech come back and win here in Jax at the Gator Bowl as well. It's too bad they(Tech) only brought 5,000 fans to see a pretty entertaining game.

Guru
01-01-2008, 06:55 PM

Man, I hate the current system... It is retarded. They get 4 weeks to prepare for their bowl games... plenty of time for a 16 team playoff.
don't forget the dumbass rule of only max of 2 teams from each conference getting in the BCS. If a conference has three teams in the top ten then all three should be in the BCS.

Doesn't matter though. Until the idiot presidents wake up and approve a playoff teams will continue to get shafted every year.

Hell, the Big 12 championship has killed many teams in the past 10 years at having a chance at the national title too.

|Zach|
01-01-2008, 06:59 PM
still being a douchenozzle, i see.
So are you being Ari full time again or are splitting time between umulut and this name.

Whats up.

Cochise
01-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Aw, Ari couldn't stay away after all? Tisk tisk. Maybe that loss didn't hurt him as bad as we thought.

Frazod
01-01-2008, 07:03 PM
So are you being Ari full time again or are splitting time between umulut and this name.

Whats up.

He's umlaut? Jesus. :shake:

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Wow, I just lost some mucho respect for Ari...

Well, I never really had much, but what little I had was gone.

Honor your bets, son.

kstater
01-01-2008, 07:07 PM

Whats up.

So that's who that is. Thought it was kind of strange.

Frazod
01-01-2008, 07:09 PM
So that's who that is. Thought it was kind of strange.

Funny how Umlaut is an Oklahoma fan.

What a dick.

:shake:

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2008, 07:11 PM

What a dick.

Both profiles have the same birth date. Impressive Zach. How did you know?

Spott
01-01-2008, 07:11 PM
I thought Umlaut was just another new poster.

That is the ghey.

Tits McGee
01-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Who is Umlaut?

Frazod
01-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Both profiles have the same birth date. Impressive Zach. How did you know?

Zach was a mod.

kstater
01-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Who is Umlaut?

Ari/RRPP

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Zach was a mod.

I thought he gave that up months ago.

CoMoChief
01-01-2008, 07:14 PM

That's not true at all.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2008, 07:15 PM

Welcome back Ari. Did you know that guy holding up the Run, Run, Pass, Punt sign at Arrowhead a few weeks back? I thought you coined that expression.

siberian khatru
01-01-2008, 07:16 PM

What a dick.

Very Kotter-esque.

Frazod
01-01-2008, 07:16 PM
I thought he gave that up months ago.

The umlaut identity was created in 2004.

Cochise
01-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Another for the welch club I guess.

Guru
01-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Another for the welch club I guess.
Those are stupid bets to make anyway. I don't see many people here that COULD hold up to that kind of bet.

I love the sig bets though.

Well, except for Hootie and his "I will just turn off my sig anyway" BS.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Those are stupid bets to make anyway. I don't see many people here that COULD hold up to that kind of bet.

I love the sig bets though.

Well, except for Hootie and his "I will just turn off my sig anyway" BS.

I agree. Come on out Ari. Not everyone here is going to stone you for this. It's an internet message board, who gives a shit? So, did you know that guy at Arrowhead, or was it a lurker that stole your shit?

Frazod
01-01-2008, 07:32 PM
I agree. Come on out Ari. Not everyone here is going to stone you for this. It's an internet message board, who gives a shit? So, did you know that guy at Arrowhead, or was it a lurker that stole your shit?

Dude's already cemented himself on my eternal dickhead list anyway. What's one more assholish antic?

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Dude's already cemented himself on my eternal dickhead list anyway. What's one more assholish antic?

Exactly. You already can't stand him. This wasn't going to change that. He's been around here for a long time and not someone that I want to see get run off. I do think he has more pride than a lot of people around here in this situation though, so I'm hoping people will chill out on this. It's an internet message board. Whatever. No one is getting ****ed out of their rent money. You know I like you Fraz, I like Skip, and Ari too.

Braincase
01-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Aw, Ari couldn't stay away after all? Tisk tisk. Maybe that loss didn't hurt him as bad as we thought.

It's January 1st. He said he'd stay away til 2008.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2008, 07:39 PM

An alt account was found.

|Zach|
01-01-2008, 07:40 PM
No modom needed for that one...he started it to get around Phil banning him a long ass time ago for messing with language filter. I was just wondering what was up, not a big deal. Just pick something and stick with it.

Tits McGee
01-01-2008, 07:41 PM
I think Ari locked himself in his panic room and lost the keys.

Guru
01-01-2008, 07:42 PM
I think Ari locked himself in his panic room and lost the keys.
He is probably at a movie. I don't think he is afraid to post on a BB.

Braincase
01-01-2008, 07:43 PM
An alt account was found.

Doesn't bother me too much. I work with the guy, and I consider him a friend. Wouldn't bug me if just about anybody over 5000 posts did that. The rest are noobs and deserve the wrath.

And if it irritates frazod, all the better :p

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Doesn't bother me too much. I work with the guy, and I consider him a friend. Wouldn't bug me if just about anybody over 5000 posts did that. The rest are noobs and deserve the wrath.

And if it irritates frazod, all the better :p

I like him too. He's a solid poster.

StcChief
01-01-2008, 07:58 PM
thru 2008.... good he's a Jacka$$.

Sure-Oz
01-01-2008, 08:04 PM
I am excited to see the ku vs vt matchup, i am hoping for a ku destruction. Should be fun to watch. MU did a great job today on defense, but the O was all temple, probably the worst game for the offense overall imo. Still a win is a win, and it was fun to watch!

StcChief
01-01-2008, 08:06 PM
KU is gonna get owned. The not best Big12 rep that agreed to buy tickets....

what a joke.

Guru
01-01-2008, 08:12 PM
KU is gonna get owned. The not best Big12 rep that agreed to buy tickets....

what a joke.
hope you're wrong. I would like to see a Big12 sweep of the post New Years bowls.

Mosbonian
01-01-2008, 08:47 PM
That's not true at all.

On the other hand, I hope you are not painting all of the Jayhawk fans as innocent..... :hmmm:

mmaddog

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2008, 08:48 PM
hope you're wrong. I would like to see a Big12 sweep of the post New Years bowls.

I'm with you Guru. I'm a Tigers fan first, but not a diehard. I hope KU wins their game as well.

ROYC75
01-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Ya know, bottom line about all the he said, she said BS about MU - KU is nothing but rival fans flopping their gums.

Both teams have good fans, bad fans, asshole fans . It doesn't matter, both teams had good years and we all should be proud of them , that is until we play again !:D

Bearcat
01-01-2008, 09:02 PM
You've seen my take on this....KU just needs to take care of it's own business. Everything else will fall into place regardless.

What's odd is that I don't see MU as the "Champ of Chumps"....MU picked a bad time to play their worst game of the year in the Big 12 Championship Game. They still beat a good group of teams this year and should be very proud of their season.

mmaddog

Eh... it's just based on what I saw vs. KSU, Kansas, and OU twice. Despite only winning by 8, they looked much faster than Kansas, and then the tables were turned in the B12 Championship.

Regardless, like you said, both teams should be very proud of their season.

Riiight... if it's a Kansas thread, it's pretty much guaranteed some MU asshole is going to instigate something; just like if it's an MU fan some KU asshole is going to instigate something.

Some Kansas fan is going to say "at least we're better than Mizzou" after a bb loss, just like apparently some Mizzou fan goes right to thinking about Kansas and trying to stir sh*t after Mizzou's first New Year's Day bowl in 40 years.

See you in 2050. j/k... Happy New Year. ;)