PDA

View Full Version : Broncos left tackle Lepsis retiring after 11 seasons

Splat420
01-01-2008, 09:47 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) -- The Denver Broncos have more work to do in rebuilding their once-touted offensive line after left tackle Matt Lepsis told coach Mike Shanahan he's retiring.

Lepsis, who turns 34 this month, acknowledged his play slipped in his 11th season after returning from ACL surgery on his right knee. The operation ended his 2006 season shortly after he signed a four-year, $25 million contract extension.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-broncos-lepsis&prov=ap&type=lgns

kcpasco
01-01-2008, 09:50 PM
good, and he can take that nasty cut block with him

Count Alex's Losses
01-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Stay down, bitch.

Sully
01-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Time to sell all my vaseline stock.

Mr. Laz
01-01-2008, 09:52 PM
good riddance

Zeke Ziggle
01-01-2008, 09:52 PM
ironic that a broncos lineman retires from knee problems ?

Steamboat Springs
01-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Do me a favor and stop talking about the Broncos on this site. Why can't this dump ever say anything about the Chargers or Raiders for once? It's like Denver is the only rival to you cocksuckers.

Gonzo
01-01-2008, 09:55 PM
Do me a favor and stop talking about the Broncos on this site. Why can't this dump ever say anything about the Chargers or Raiders for once? It's like Denver is the only rival to you cocksuckers.

Shut up Bitch.

blueballs
01-01-2008, 09:56 PM
slimmy rival lurker

Mr. Laz
01-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Shut up Bitch.
hey ..... that's just wrong

it's "Stay down Bitch"

ROFL

Steamboat Springs
01-01-2008, 09:58 PM
Shut up Bitch.

I hope your mother, grandmother, sister and all the significant women in your life get raped and have their bodies dumped into a river.

blueballs
01-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Stay classy SS

Rain Man
(Kick.) And stay out.

Frankie
Sounds like Ryan Clady might migrate from college to the pros while staying a Bronco.

SBK

I'm sure when Sapp retires to his jungle of herb we'll talk about that too you puss.

DaFace
01-01-2008, 10:00 PM
I hope your mother...

Been nice knowing ya. But not really.

Gonzo
01-01-2008, 10:00 PM
hey ..... that's just wrong

it's "Stay down Bitch"

ROFL

ROFL... Sorry

STAY DOWN BITCH!!!

kcpasco
01-01-2008, 10:04 PM
smack talking about players from rival teams

Oh no, wtf are we doing

Gonzo
01-01-2008, 10:07 PM
I hope your mother, grandmother, sister and all the significant women in your life get raped and have their bodies dumped into a river.

Listen here you little fuc*ing troll, take your toothless, white trash ass out of here. The last thing any of us need is ANOTHER bandwagon donkey fan posting on this board.

Talking trash about our team or even one of us is fine but bringing family into this is unacceptable. I hope to see your face real soon on the 9 o'clock news disfigured from the constant pounding it's taken from all of your co-inmates coc*s. Douchebag. Die, now.

Phobia
01-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Well, the Raiders suck. The Chargers are too good to talk about. The Broncos are just about as bad as us so it's easy to talk about them.

Frankie
01-01-2008, 10:09 PM
This is a Chiefs forum. You can go back to the Mane if you don't like what we talk about. Who invited you?

Frankie
01-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Hey look, another classy Donk fan.

Gonzo
01-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Hey look, another classy Donk fan.

Yeah, no sh*t.

Buck
01-01-2008, 10:16 PM

Guys, this guy is pretty cool if you get to know him.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Stay down, bitch.

Word.

Gonzo
01-01-2008, 10:18 PM

Yeah Cro, this guy is great. :shake:

Buck
01-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Yeah Cro, this guy is great. :shake:
I admit, he is quite a troll, but hes not as bad as he seems.

Amnorix
01-01-2008, 10:19 PM
I had no idea he'd been around that long.

Ah well, whatever hurts the Donx is good for the other 31 teams...

Mr. Flopnuts
01-01-2008, 10:20 PM

LMAO Obsess much?

blueballs
01-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Guys, this guy is pretty cool if you get to know him.

the swallowing is nice
but the chin needs waxed

Gonzo
01-01-2008, 10:23 PM
I admit, he is quite a troll, but hes not as bad as he seems.

Well, my wife is pregnant w/ our first, my mom's ill, my grandmother died and my sister is newly divorced so he seems just ducky! I look forward to more quality posts like this...

Gonzo
01-01-2008, 10:30 PM
He just posted this as rep for me:

You better watch your punk. I can track your location and I am going to use my frequent flier miles to travel to Omaha this week.

Not that I have a whole lot to be afraid of, he's talking to a corn-fed nebraska boy with many dangerous hobbies.

Buck
01-01-2008, 10:33 PM

You better watch your punk. I can track your location and I am going to use my frequent flier miles to travel to Omaha this week.

Not that I have a whole lot to be afraid of, he's talking to a corn-fed nebraska boy with many dangerous hobbies.

Yeah he told me twice that he was going to beat my ass. Then I talked to him for a while, hes a cool character.

kcpasco
01-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Yeah he told me twice that he was going to beat my ass. Then I talked to him for a while, hes a cool character.

Gotta love those internet tuff guys

manchambo
01-02-2008, 12:16 AM
Well, the Raiders suck. The Chargers are too good to talk about. The Broncos are just about as bad as us so it's easy to talk about them.

Delusions of grandeur, eh?

alanm
01-02-2008, 12:23 AM

If he's from Colorado you've got nothing to worry about.

Pablo
01-02-2008, 12:31 AM

Gonzo, he'll be the toothless guy with the mullet and John Denver blaring from his 1989 Ford Bronco, wearing the haggard skank-orange Elway cloth jersey and drinking an $8 bottle of Shiraz outside of your house.

You'd better be scared.

Gonzo
01-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Gonzo, he'll be the toothless guy with the mullet and John Denver blaring from his 1989 Ford Bronco, wearing the haggard skank-orange Elway cloth jersey and drinking an $8 bottle of Shiraz outside of your house.

You'd better be scared.

ROFL

Well at least the little prick was banned. Thanks to whomever did that.

:)

easymobee
01-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Its nice that Lepsis would let his intentions be known right after the season is over and there is plenty of time to do something to replace him.

He could've Roafed the Broncos if he had felt inclined to do so.

Pablo
01-02-2008, 12:56 PM
Its nice that Lepsis would let his intentions be known right after the season is over and there is plenty of time to do something to replace him.

He could've Roafed the Broncos if he had felt inclined to do so.This is true. All those years of vaseline tainted cut-blocking must have really weighed on his conscious.

StcChief
01-02-2008, 01:01 PM
don't you have a avalache to get burried in. STFU

Nightfyre
01-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Denver just makes such easy targets. I mean, cut-blocking, vaseline wearing, cap cheating, the list goes on and on and on.